SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The award winning masturbation bait. (Busted)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is indeed a master-bait (pun intended). Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both me and my lad thank you.

I,m sorry that the lawyer thing hasn't worked out as planed. But give it time and it might, and if it does i'll tell you.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok i promised you an update and here goes.

As expected the last mail did not go well down with our model.

Lad
Quote:
Please Hans, i have not receive any mail with my payment information, so i have not earn my 500 dollars.

A mail i of course ignored so he sent another one.

Lad
Quote:
Dear Hans,
I am in a State of confusion with this your mail Dated Monday 25th October, He repeated my old letter

Since then I have not receive any payment from you. I replied your mail on 22nd of October with the following message: He repeated his old letter

How can you e-mail me now saying that I have earned my 500$? Didn't you read my last mail of 22nd October?

NB The Five hundred Naira Mr. Biggs Voucher do not work in my area here, their head office in Lagos Nigeria, which I called says that they do not know any about that. so the Voucher is still unused and can only buy a plate of food which cost can 3.3$ only. that is equivelent of N500 naira to dollar. Going with the exchange rate of 150 naira to 1dollar.
Please respond.

Regards
Peter

Ok you are confused, i understand but believe me it's your own fault.

And he is also having problem cashing his voucher. And it's only good for one meal. Well, in that case i recommend the one pictured on the voucher itself.
I replied as Hans saying

Hans
Quote:
Hello Peter. So you say you haven't received your money yet. Thats strange as Rev. Jonah told me on monday morning that the sent the last of the payments to our models and as far as i know you where on that list. Jonah is responsible for our financial department so he is in charge for payments. He was sick today so i haven't been able to ask him about this today but i will tomorrow.
When it comes to the voucher i talked to Rev. Alois and he said that he paid several thousand of dollars for the vouchers and that he was told by the seller (a nigerian man named Robert Eche that he meet on the internet) that the vouchers should work and that one naira is equivalent to one dollar. As far as he knows they should work just fine. It's all very strange.

I will contact you when i get a hold of Rev. Jonah.

Hans

Here i fucked up big time when called my fellow employee Rev. Jonah mixing up my characters thinking this was a church. But my lad didn't call me on it. But he did know how much an American dollar was worth.

Lad
Quote:
Hello Hans,
Verify exchange from www.xe.com u can check for value of naira to dollars. Plz lets be serious now. Am ready 2 forget about it all, is u and
Ur organisation real?

He is getting a bit tired and suspicious about Sturdy Wings at this time and he keeps dropping hints about his suspicion. But hes still on the hook. He have invested quite a bit of time in this bait by this time.

Hans
Quote:
Hello Peter.
I went over to Alois and showed it to him and it's now clear that he have been the victim of an internet scam of some sort. Me and Alois are truly sorry for this. But while the voucher is useless i will still contact you when i have spoken to Jonah tomorrow. I promise you that Peter.
And why would you think that i am not real. You have worked for me and for Sturdy Wings. I work at Sturdy Wings in Munich and i assure you that we are real.

He was somewhat reassured by this and wrote.

Lad
Quote:
Thanks for the mail, plz i will love 2 have ur phone no. Is a pity for Alois victimization of scam, but if this payment is being made, know that u have saved a life here. I have lost my sleep this night.
Regards

As you might figure out the Jonah business took a little longer and it was not until the day after tomorrow that i replied. And by that time he had fired of another frantic mail.

Lad
Quote:
Dear Hans,
How are you doing? What is going on? I will like to know update!
Regards

By this time he must be getting pissed of at Hans which is exactly what i want to drive him into the arms of Eminem and his evil lawyer.

But since he kept on pestering me for a phone number i had to send Hans away to have a reason not to have access to a phone. I have had two offers of phone numbers for this bait. One German voice mail by Titipati which is great as Hans is in Germany. But he/she have yet to reply to my PM so i still have no German number.
The other offer was from my my mentor Mr S who gave me what i assume is a American baiting number where he can answer. Thats great cause my lad need to speak to someone i think. But as it is a US number i will have to come up with a story for that as well. Mr S also have not replied my PM so a really can't use that one yet either.

So i had to send Hans away for a while to think this trough. So on a whim i went with... Cameroon.

Hans
Quote:
Hello Peter. I am sorry that i have not replied earlier to you. I am being called away to Cameroon to handle a situation with our partners at the Simba Safari Camp so i have been busy.
But i did speak to Jonah and according to him you did not sign the service contract he sent to you on September the 9:th. Why did you not do that?
He told you that you need to sign it to get your money.He was very clear about that. Without that it will be impossible to pay you as you must be an employee at SW to get paid. And now Jonah have closed the transfer account for our models.
I must go to the airport in a few hours and i have to pack my things but i will see what i can do about your predicament.

Hans

I explained to him that it's all his fault for not signing the contract that my fictitious coworker did (not) send on the 9:th.

This of course made our lad quite upset. He sent this with the header "This is the funiest aspect of this game" (yes he is getting suspicious)

Lad
Quote:
Dear hans,
Since we started this issue u have been the only person i have being communicating with in sturdy wings, u never tell me anything about contract form in all our discussion, meanwhile i have not receive any mail from rev. John. If u guys are real as u say why didnt him inform u that i did not respond to his email? This will make me now to look out for legal means if i did not get my payment tommorrow. Am sorry i have exhausted my pateint and respect.
Peter

Why does it still surprise him that Sturdy Wings employees have communication problems?
Thats how they so blatantly used Eminems photo in their marketing campaign.

Also a threat of legal action. I have been waiting for that. Hans have yet to reply to that threat as he is on route to Yaoundé.

When i checked my Alois Schickelgruber mail i saw that he had sent a mail to our good reverend as well.
The lad contacted Alois to make more money and Alois wanted to use the lad for a Christmas special. Unfortunately that didn't pan out as he wanted payment in advance. But he knew that Alois and Hans are friends so he wanted to whine a little.

Lad to Alois
Quote:
ARE U SAME AS HANS

U names has similarities in the email, if u are not plz help me to beg him in the name of our lord jesus christ to pay me. He is making money with my picture and keep on cooking excuses for the delay of my payment which is not my mistake.
I will be happy 2 read frm u.

Still angry and suspicious.

Alois
Quote:
Hi Peter. I am a little confused by your mail. I am not the same person as Hans, i dont know what gave you that idea. There are no similarities in our names other than that they are both German names. We are friends and neighbors though.

I am sorry to hear about you problems with Hans and i do not know why you are having problem as i do not know the whole story. If it's true that he is making money with your photo without paying it is indeed a grave accusation. I do hope that you have proof my son because i have not seen that side of Hans that you describe. And i know him well.

I would be delighted to speak to him for you and i will go over to him after work tomorrow and ask him what's going on between you two.

I bid you a goodnight and i will write you tomorrow when i have spoken to Hans.

Rev. Alois

Of course Rev. Alois doesn't know that Hans is on his way to Africa so the wont be able to talk to him.

And since our lad threatened to take legal action i checked Eminems mail as well and what did i find if not a mail from our lad.
Eminem offered him to use his lawyer but when Hans told him to discontinue contact with him he complied. But know he comes crawling back to see if there's still an offer on the table.

Lad to Eminem
Quote:
Hi,
I have not hear from u for sometimes now, how is the case with HANS AND STURDY WINGS? Will love to know as they refuse to pay me nor send me the contract form.
Cheers

Strange that he have not heard from Eminem. Eminem sent a letter offering help and another one to ask again. Both ignored. Good for the lad that our rapper does not hold a grudge.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eminem replied to the lad and asked if there's anything he could do. I wanted to make im ask for help this time so i didn't offer him my legal help right away.

Eminem
Quote:
Hi Peter, long time no see. As i recall you didn't answer my letters. so i figured since you said Hans where gonna pay you i that you weren't interested in my offer

I am happy to say that we won our case against the Germans. I didn't get as much money as i hoped for but the most important thing for me rally was that they where forced to take down the pictures of me.

I am sorry to hear that they are not paying you but i cant say that i am surprised about it either.
If there is anything i can do just ask.

Marshall

And my lad didn't disappoint me and went right at it when he asked for help.
Quote:
REGARDS 2 UR MESSAGE, CONGRATS 4 D VICTORY IN DAT CASE,I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE SUCH COURT, PLZ I NEED A LAWYER HELP ME

Eminem
Quote:
Sure thing bro. I promised you before that you can use my lawyer free of charge and I keep my promises. If you're after the German fuckers at Sturdy Wings I'll gladly help.
I just fired of an email to my lawyer explaining it all.
But you got to explain to him what has happened and he will decide if you have a case to begin with. I gave him your mail and he will be contacting you shortly. His name is Heinz Donnerwetter and he is the lawyer who won the case for me in Germany.

I hope that he can help you and please inform me how it goes. And if you need anything just write or call me.

Marshall

As i like the idea of outsourcing i shall not play the part of the lawyer but that role goes to the Dane instead.

Also i wrote that he could call me if needed. The thing is i never gave him a number but if he want one i now have one t give him.

In the meanwhile things are getting infected between the lad and Hans Gruber

Hans to lad
Quote:
Ok when i spoke to Jonah at the financial department yesterday he showed me the mail he sent of to all our models and i clearly saw your address in the cc field. So i know for a fact that he sent the mail. And if you don't check your mail and spamfilter once in a while it's really your own fault. Nothing to blame me for.

Jonah have sent out this service contract to close to a hundred people and if one of them don't reply how is he going to notice that.
I'm really sorry Peter but you must see that it is your own fault here. Ant that we noticed it after the payment account was closed is just bad luck.

And what legal actions? What are you gonna do from Africa. Sue us?

lad to Hans
Quote:
There is know problem brother hans i know ur reason for all these is that am from africa and i cannot do anything. Let me make it clear that u guys did not send any mail to me on contract form.
Plz in the name of god find how u will pay me.
I did all u requested from me if u will not pay cos i have limited right from Africa

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent three mails to Rev. Alois in a row. Some in a very large font size.
He also sent the whole correspondence between him and Hans.
Lad desperation at it's best.

Quote:
Sorry to border u with all these.
These mails. Bear in mind that hans never send me or tell me that some will send me the aclaim mail. I think is a method he uses to stop me.

Quote:
Please sir check these mails and see how Hans feel he can dupe me because am from Africa and I have no right to sue him.

Quote:
SEE THE BEGINING MAILS, HE NEVER MENTION ANY CONTRACT LETTER FROM HIM OR ANY OTHER PERSON.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE IS MY FAULT.

PLEASE ADVISE.

Haha and the reverend is mildly sympathetic.

Quote:
Hello Peter.
I see the mails that you have given me and i don't know what to think. I does look bad and as you say he never mentions anything about Jonah or the contract. But he also states that he did see that Jonah sent the letter to you. And i know Hans quite well and he is no liar as far as i know. Nor is he a racist that i can promise you.

As i see it he became angry at you when threatened with legal actions and let his temper get the best of him. He can have a bad temper at times.
Maybe it is all just a misunderstanding and the mail ended up in your spamfilter, i know this has happened to me once or twice.

I tried to speak to Hans today but apparently he is away on business. I think it was to Africa, i spoke to another neighbour and he left his keys to her so that she could water his plants.I don't know when he'll be back.

Rev. Alois

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Heinz Donnerwetter

Laughing Laughing Laughing

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten a few more mails from our masturbating Nigerian model. Firstly Hans wrote stating that there would be no money from SW as he didn't sign the service contract.

Hans
Quote:
Ok firstly he did send the mail and i know that for sure. But if it came through on your end i can of course not know. But i think that you must have deleted it or something.
Secondly, it really doesn't matter as you have not signed the service contract there is no way we can pay you. This have nothing to do with you coming from Africa, its just the way it works. You didn't sign the paper like Jonah asked you to and therefore we can not pay you!
I'm sorry Peter but you brought this on your self.

Hans

I got this strange mail in return.

Lad to Hans
Quote:
There is no problem brother hans, my fiance told me u are scam initially. I will try to fight u, but if i did not suceed then i will do it in african way. Keep on scamming but i promise this gonna be different. Keep on guy.

If anyone out there can understand what he meant by this please speak up cause i can't.
De does however sound cocky which is good cause it means that he believes that Mr Donnerwetter can help him.

Well Hans replies
Quote:
Peter, i really don't understand one word of your last mail. I'm not after any fights, i'm mearly stating facts.

Hans

I think that communication is is slowly breaking down between Hans and Peter which is just as well cause the lad will soon be busy in other ends.

We can also see another sign of the lads cockyness in his mail to Rev. Alois
Quote:
Thanks for ur efforts, if they are sincere why did they publish my picture knowing that i did not sign the contract form.
They think i cannt do anything from here but i will update u when i have my way. Thanks ones again
Peter

"Have his way". He really believes that he will be able to sue the shit out of SW. When i first got the idea for this scheme a month ago i really didn't think he'd go for it but its falling into place now and is looking promising.

He also wrote to our rapstar.

Lad to Eminem
Quote:
Thanks marshal,
I will update u when contact me. Hans has made it clear that i cannt do anything from africa here. My pictures is already on the streets of munich and refuse to pay me. I beleive i will have a case there. Plz ur number again. My +234xxxxxx
Regards

As i figured he'd ask for Eminems number when i wrote "write or call me" in my last mail. And a liked when he complained that his picture is on the streets of Munich. Yes Peter you do have a case! We'll see to that.

Eminem
Quote:
Hi bro, didn't i give you my number? Well it's +1(707)xxxxxx
Just make sure you don't call to early cause of the timezones. I'm in California so it's a 9 hour difference.

Se ya and good luck.

I gave him the number of my mentor Mr S and the lad apparently didn't wast any time as he tried to call right away.

Lad
Quote:
My good friend, i got u number, i try to put a call across but it entered machine.
I will get intouch with u when the lawyer writes. Cheers and one love!

According to Mr S it only rang once so the lad probably wanted to see of the number connected.
The lad wrote once more to complain about the lack of his lawyer.

Quote:
Hi Marshal,
How is ur day? Plz the lawyer have not email me yet.
I still count on you.
Regards

Apparently he's never heard of weekends so had explain it to him.

Quote:
Hey Peter. I'm all fine thank you, I hope you are to. Well I've been in meetings all yesterday and I fucking hate meetings. You'd be surprised at how much shit i have to sit through.
I wouldn't worry about the lawyer as it is weekend now. I'm sure he like to spend his weekends with his family away from work. If he haven't written you by Thuesday afternoon write me and I put a fire under his ass.

Have a good weekend brother

Marshall

So now its your turn TheDane.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Vivio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love this! Can't wait for updates!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, this is where the acclaimed German business attorney Heinz Donnerwetter enters. Mr. Mathers has recommended his services to our lad, and asked Mr. Donnerwetter to mail him, offering legal asistance:

Quote:
Subject: Legal actions against Sturdy Wings

Sir,

I have been instructed by Mr. Mathers to aid you in any way regarding possible legal steps taken towards Sturdy Wings.

To start off, I will need you to state your case, meaning forwarding all mails where yu had dealings with Sturdy Wings (SW.) This includes any mails in which Mr. Mathers promise you payment for your services.

When I've gone over the material, I will get back to you with advice on where to go from there.

Sincerely,
H. Donnerwetter
Attorney

Lad:
Quote:
Dear Heinz Donnerwetter,

Please find time to go through the attached mail. Since August 31st 2010. HAN GRUBER OF STURDY WINGS (SW) told me about his work in Sturdy Wings (SW) I accepted the offer and snapped the picture with a t-shirt boldly written EX-MASTURBATOR hoping to be paid $500 dollars for that.

(The rest of the mail is his entire correspondance with Sturdy Wings) Very Happy

Herr Donnerwetter:
Quote:
Mr. Bond,

I acknowledge the reception of your email containing the evidence. I will go over the documents, and get back to you within a matter of days. In the meantime, it would be helpful if you could forward the actual mails to me, in order to determine the actual sender of each mail in court, if necessary.

Ein Volk, Ein Land,
Heinz Donnerwetter

Lad:
Quote:
I will forward the mails. But it is about 24 mails so dont be offended when they flood ur box.
Thanks
Bond

Now, he forwards all 24 mails! Think I wasted a good hour of his time asking him that. Wink

Herr Donnerwetter's reply:
Quote:
Mr. Bond,

I acknowledge the receiption of your mails. I have only had a short glance at the elements, but the following conclusion can be made at this point:

1) Sturdy Wings is a real company, registered locally in a range of countries, among others Cameroon.
2) Sturdy Wings has a long court history, and is known to go to the limits of what legislation allows, and frequently beyond.
3) Sturdy Wings has recently lost a very similar case to Mr. Marshall Mathers, and the case was settled at 725,000 USD.
4) The copyright laws clearly states that you have the ownership of any picture you produce, unless you surrender this to a third party by contract. This is not the case in this particular matter.

Furthermore, the case may be strengthened by the fact, that the motive is a t-shirt design of which you may have the intellectual ownership of as well. I have to read the correspondance more closely before I can say whether this is a factor or not.

I am willing to take this case on as your attorney. My fee will be 20% of any compensation I will be able to get you. This ensures that my interests are with you and you alone. I think we can get you at least 250,000 USD and maybe up to 500,000 USD. And if am right about the t-shirt design, the sky will be the limit, but let us focus on what we are certain of at this point.

I will spend the next weeks time studying the documents more closely, I will send you my legal advice and recommendations after the weekend, should you accept me as your attorney.

Sincerely,
H. Donnerwetter

Lad:
Quote:
I acknowledge your heart movitating mail. I will use this opportunity to comfirm you as my Attorney on this legal suit with Hans Gruber and Sturdy Wings. I accept you to take 20 percent compensation as you stated. I will wait patiently as am hopeful that all will turn out good.
Please, how long will the case last? What the is ur address and phone number? Am optimistic that you are a good attorney.
Do send me any legal advise.
Have a great day ahead.
Bond

I love how he now signs himself 'Bond'. I may bring in my colleague, acclaimed attorney Ernesto Blofeld, I just need a reason. Very Happy

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

Deleted double post - Connie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
I acknowledge your heart movitating mail.

I bet his heart turned green with greed seeing all those 0's.

Closed lad accounts x 1
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the lad forwarded all his correspondence to Mr Donnerwetter he actually had made a lot of comments on the first mails that he attached. The rest he attached in a 16p word document and he also sent all the pictures that i sent him.

What he noted about my mails that TheDane missed was this.

Quote:
Claiming that he will go to Western Union Office (WU) to pay me the next week. That we he said he will pay he came up with Marshall’s suit. And that their bank account was frozen so they can not make any payment that I should wait for some times.

On 13th of October he tries to pay me with a fake Mr. Biggs Voucher, (Mr. Biggs is a first class restaurant in Nigeria) saying that I can use make use of it in Mr. Biggs Restaurant in Nigeria claiming that the amount involve is 500 Naira which he thinks is equivalent to $500.

In all our correspondence He never mentions or tells me that I should expect any mail from Rev. John from Sturdy Wings. He never asked me if I have received such mail all these time I have been asking him for my payment.

I try to stop him from using my picture if he will not pay me, But he told me my picture is already on the streets of Munich which he sent a copy of it to me. (see the attached) the Mr. Biggs Voucher and my picture.
Presently my picture is among the best 3 rated so far in Munich as he stated in this mail and worth 23,000 dollars.

Please, take your time and study my plight with this Hans and Sturdy Wings and prosecute them accordingly Mandate them to pay me all entitlement I deserve as their model and compensation for the trauma they have put me through. And Advice me too.

I wonder if I do not sign the contract form, why did he attempted to pay me with Mr. Biggs voucher and made a statement that he will personally go to the Western Union office to pay me.

I think it is a calculated attempt to defraud me and use my picture for his business, since he think that I can not sue him from Africa here. As he ask from his last mail to me.

Do ask me any question you wish.

NOTE: The attached MSword Doc. Is the e-mail correspondence. I did not want to flood your box by sending them one by one, but if you need them that way I will still do that.

The mails in BOLD AND ITALICE ARE MY MAILS HIS CORRESPONDENCE ARE NORMAL.

REGARDS

NJOKU PETER

+234xxxxxxxxx

I have bolded the highlights but the whole letter is worth reading.

But of course the lad have also been busy writing his new friend Eminem.

He sends the mail to and from Herr Donnerwetter to Eminem but i don't trust that he will do a 100% job so therefore i asked TheDane to post here. And why not, the more the marrier.

To his mail where he stated his case i told him this as Eminem

Eminem to lad
Quote:
Hey Peter. I saw the mail you drafted to Heinz and I am really sorry for the way Hans has treated you. Without being an expert at law I'd say you have a good case there Peter and that Sturdy Wings owes you in excess of 23.500$. But it's really hard to put a prize on the emotional trauma you must have suffered, you might have a shot at getting way more than that.
I also reacted on the part where there was more models that you, do you know of any more models that has been mistreated by Hans?

I'm glad that I can help you and if its something don't hesitate to ask.

Marshall

Note where he got his complain about his "trauma" from.

When i told the lad about that he can use my lawyer, i said that it would be free of charge. But unfortunately i missed out on informing TheDane about this. So i wondered how the lad would react on the 20% deal mr Donerwetter offered as 20% is strictly speaking not free of charge even though the fee would be paid upon completing and winning the case.

But there was no need to worry as the lad was happy about the deal.

Lad to Eminem
Quote:
Dear Marshal,
Regards what is going on with you. The attorney write me today telling me that he will take on the case. He have found facts in the case.
I will keep on updating u. I wish we can be more than good friends.
You are a good guy.

Cheers with my care.
Bond Peter.

But i cant help but wonder if he is in love with Eminem as he wants them to be more than good friends. Thats just creepy.
But he seems to be enjoying the process of suing SW.

@ dr stephen williams
Tanks for the thumbs up. And as SW has a contract with Simba Safari Camp there might be need to book a stay for the lad at the Cameroon camp in the future.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The plan is to lure him to Yaounde and possibly Brazzaville just up to Christmas. Wink Judging by his eagerness, we have a good chance. He lives in eastern Nigeria, not too far from the Cameroon border, and when first in Cameroon, Congo may not seem that far away, considering the amount at stake. Worth a try! Twisted Evil

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update time.

As the lad have decided to take legal actions against SW this naturally makes Hans Gruber a bit nervous. Something that reflects upon hist most recent mail to the lad.

Hans to lad
Quote:
Hello Peter, i am back from Africa and i have spoken to Mr Donnerwetter. How on earth did you get in contact with him. He is an evil man and he wants Sturdy Wings no good. I am very disappointed that you have taken legal actions against us Peter and i ask you to stop this. I have to be frank with you Peter, if this goes to court i am very likely to loose my job here at Sturdy Wings.

I hope that you will agree to settle this outside court and accept the payment of 500$. I have spoken to Jonah and i think that we can make it work even though the payment account is closed.
Please Peter can you accept this offer of peace and payment?

Your friend Hans Gruber
Sturdy Wings

The point with this mail is to drive a wedge between Hans and Heinz, they are after all on different sides in a court case. I don't think and and hope that he will accept a mere 500$ for his trauma. The plan is that he will write to Heinz and ask for advice and that Heinz will say that he should not accept this offer.

The lad likes to write to Eminem too. After the last homo erotic message there has been more correspondence between our odd pair, the famous rapstar and our scammer.
I took advantage of this and asked some personal questions which the lad was all to eager to answer.

Lad to Eminem
Quote:
Hey Marshal,
How are u doing man, i have not heard from u for somedays now. I guess u have being busy.
Wishing u the very best of the weekend.
Cheers.
Bond.

Eminem
Quote:
Hello Peter. I'm fine thank you and hope you are well. I have taken it easy this weekend, not even a party. Even though I have no tour at the moment the work days can be quite hectic. It's really nice to have the a weekend to relax. But now it's Monday again and i have more meetings to attend to. Meetings about sales, upcoming tour dates and anything you can think about. Sometimes I think it would be nice to just have a 9-5 job like everybody else. But I can't really complain.
How is it going with Heinz, have he told you anything more about the Germans?

So how is life in Africa Peter, I don't know anything about you besides what I have read in the mails you sent to me and Heinz.
How old are you and what do you do for a living. I have been to Africa but i know very little of like there.

Yea Marshall life really is a bitch to you, meetings! Laughing

Lad to Eminem
Quote:
Thanks Marshal for your mail.
It is great to hear u have in Africa before. Africa is nice and very hospitable most especially Nigeria. I wish one day u will come to Nigeria.
I will be 29 years old on 18th of this month Nov. I am a part time student of university of Nigeria studying Accountancy and i run a private business called Bond consults & communication limited we are into info. tech. Sales and repairs. Am engaged. I love music, like urs, R. Kelly, Akon,Westlife. I love America. Tell me urs too.
Cheers

A few reflections on this.
29 years old, that's a lot older than i thought at first. And only a part time student. That is good news as it makes him more likely to travel abroad when it comes to his payday in the future.
He also says that he has a business which might be true but it might be a lie too.

I can see why he likes Akon but Westlife? Come on!

I have a few more mails but i can't really publish them now lest i spoil what TheDane (Mr Donnerwetter) has to say.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Glen Z
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is so lucky to talk to Eminem himself this bait is hilarious Laughing
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes he is, actually he doesn't know just how lucky he is just yet Twisted Evil

Thank you for the compliment and welcome to Eater.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Bayderman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man, way to funny. think I've found my new favorite past time. you guys are doing great work, keep it up. Laughing
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update time.

The lad and his lawyer are steadily moving towards a lawsuit against SW. His lawyer Heinz Donnerwetter (played by TheDane) writes to our lad to stell him how things are progressing.

Heinz to lad
Quote:
Mr. Bond,

I have gone over the material, and we have a clear cut case. I would say that we can get at least 500,000 USD as compensation, but with the T-shirt design as our Ace up the sleeve, there are reason to expect more.

I suggest that our next step will be that I write a letter to Sturdy Wings notifying that I am representing your interests, and that we are ready to go to court, unless they are prepared to settle and meet our demands voluntarily, of course.

After this, I will need some personal data of yours and a scan of your current passport and Birth Certificate. It might be a good idea to localize these documents soon, so you have them ready whe they are needed.

I look forward to hear your opinion, and should you have any questions, feel free to mail them to me.

Sincerely,
H. Donnerwetter.

Lad to Heinz
Quote:
Dear Heinz,
Here is a mail from Han Grubber of Sturdy Wings forwarded.
I did not respond to him. I have no mercy for him. If he did not meet ur demand take every legal action neccessary.
Bond.

Here he attached the letters that Hans wrote to him and it is clear that he really hates Hans by now.
Heinz replies
Quote:
Mr. Bond,

I will ask you not to reply any mails from Herr Gruber from this point on.
I will contact him and let him now that I will represent your interests from
this moment on.

Sincerely,
H. Donnerwetter

Lad to Heinz
Quote:
Dear Heinz,
I did not reply him and have no interest to reply him.
PLZ THE PASSPORT U SAID I SHOULD GET READY IS IT INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH?
I will like to have ur phone number and office address?
Regards
BOND

Oh Mr Bond i'm pretty sure Mr Donnerwetter meant the whole passport.

Heinz to lad
Quote:
Mr. Bond,
The passport scan I speak of is your international passport in order to
determine your identity in court.
My phone number is +12064263396. I reside in Berchtesgaden 87, 2nd floor, 33561 Munich, Germany.

H. Donnerwetter

Now Berchtesgaden, where have i heard that name before?
Well the lad doesn't seem to know of the place but he do however have a problem with the phone number.

Lad to Heinz
Quote:
Thanks Heinz,
I will get the passport ready this week. Can NATIONAL DRIVERS LICENCE WORK IN ALTERNATIVE? cos that is the one i have right now.
What is the country code for the telephone number?
I will like u to prepare agreement letter So that i can endores it and u too, to make it more binding.
Keep on the good job.
Yours client,
Bond.

There is no hurry with the passport really but he do need a passport. A drivers license wont do at all, albeit not for the reason he thinks. You can't cross borders with a drivers license.

Heinz replies.
Quote:
Mr, Bond,

I already included the country code number in the phone - the country code is +1, since I'm using a US based international redirection service (AT&T).
The agreement letter is being made, but before we proceed to this stage, I want to see if it's possible to settle the matter out of court.

Sincerely,
H. Donnerwetter

Thats as far as we have come between TheDane and our lad i think. If there is something i have missed you can fill me in.

Our lad have been a busy little bee and he writes to our rapper frequently as well. And they are getting along famously and it is fun to impersonate a star.

Lad to Eminem
Quote:
Hi marshal,
It gond to tell u that Heinz have gone through the mails and said the case will worth at least 500,000.
That is a good news.
I Pray all works according to plan.
Cheers

I'm sure it will Twisted Evil

Eminem to lad
Quote:
Wow, but I wouldn't call that good news, thats fucking great news. I wish I could be i fly on the wall when Heinz call Hans to tell him the news. Hans will fucking freak out, haha. It's just what he deserves and I'd guess he has a lot of explaining to do to his boss.Sturdy Wings won't be pleased with yet another lawsuit =).

500.000, thats a lot of money, I wonder how much is that kind of money for a person in Africa? For an American ordinary man that would be a lot of money but he wouldn't be set for life if you get my draft. If you don't spend it to extravagantly it would probably last for 5-10 years. But if you like to spend money in trips to Las Vegas and stuff like that you could easily spend it in less than a year.

Keep up the good work with Heinz.

Marshall

The day after this mail the lad attached the pleading mail that Hans sent and he wanted Eminem to check it out.

Eminem to lad
Quote:
Haha what an idiot. He is scared and he should be. Another lawsuit caused by him and he just might loose his job. I really hope he does and that SW goes bankrupt, serves them right. Where I you I would taunt him a little, you know twist the knife a little.Wink

It pleases me to see that things go well for you. I have problem when I see that innocent people get stepped on. I don't like that at all whether it is school bullying or decent upright persons like yourself get treated bad by a company.

Marshall

The last part of the mail i tried to go in character as Eminem was bullied in school and therefore have problems when people gets treated bad. But i have to admit that it was hard to call a scammer decent and upright.
And as one might expect this letter went well with our lad.

Lad to Eminem
Quote:
It is knowing that u are this passionate. I am very happy knowing u and associating with a world class personnel like u. God will strengthen ur endevours.
I wonder how many people that have fallen victim of this in the hands of Hans GRuber of sw.
I will continously update u.
I read in face book that u were nominated for an award, u deserve it cos u are a good man. I wish i have right to vote.
Have a great and peaceful weekend ahead.
Ur friend.
Peter bond

At this time i had no idea that i've been nominated for an award. A quick research led me to the peoples choice award. The thing is that i think you can vote from Africa, At least i had no problem to vote from Europe (voted for Taylor Swift). So i think he may have tried to catch me in a lie, or that he simply was misinformed or that he actually can't vote from an Nigerian IP.
So i wrote a somewhat vague reply.

Quote:
Thank you for the nice words Peter. You mean the Peoples Choice Awards. Yes it is good to be nominated and it would be an honor to win as it is the fans who votes. As far as I know you should be able to vote on their site but maybe thats just for people in the US I don't really know the exact rules.
When it comes to how many people Hans has ripped of I have no clue. But as Heinz said they have been in lawsuits before so I'd guess a fair amount.
Well you have a nice day Peter.

Marshall

His last letter prompted me to look him up on facebook and he's there. And guess what, among he's "like" markings you can find a certain rapper. Guess who!

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops!

Quote:
Dear, Hans, Alois, Marshal, Heinz, and Dr. Mike (hope he haven't figured out that i live in my inbreed cousin dads basement in some backwater in Alabama.) ,

I saw your posting in www.forum.419eater.com. It is of great intelligence and I respect you for that. I saw all the mails correspondence we had all this time and they are all true accept the first mail. My name is Peter Njoku I am not Bond Pessy(i know, i also know that he study at University of Nigeria in Nsukka. I wonder what they would think if i presented the evidence that one of their students play the "419 game"?).

I heard about this Sturdy wings in an Advert in a street here, that someone who is interested to model for a German firm should apply. Which I did and the guy explain that your company if his clients and that I should take the e-mail and password and follow up. He never tell me that he sent a scam mail and you responded.(Wow if thats true he must be the stupidest man on earth, but it isn't. Which still makes him pretty daft for trying to make me believe that crap) He advise that I should add Bond in my real e-mail so that his clients will know that he is still the one corresponding. It is a pitty that I become victim of this. But you should have think of it that if am into scam mails I will not give you my real data, I could have continue with that name.

Please my dear, what you are doing is right but if you do it to the right person. Kindly delete my pictures from the site (Hmm...no). I paid the guy that gave me this job and all effort to contact him back now did not work out (The only way i could respect this guy is if he'd own up to his crime.).

Please and please, do me this last favour by deleting my pictures as I did not involve in scam(Hmm..still a no).

Regards
Peter

Well that is the end of this bait and i think that you like me don't buy his "selling the job in the street crap" for one second. Too bad he couldn't own up.

And I want to thank all participants. Mr S, The Dane and of course Peter Njoku. clapping. And a special thanks to PF for giving me that extra nude into the deep water.

No for the question should i contact the university and maybe get him kicked out? Or should i just spread the wonderful photos of him in his university.

Oh, and if the mods want to move this behind log in i'm ok with that but it is not a request.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too late for the log-in.
I think it was your lawyer Heinz Donnerwetter that gave it away. Top of the Google list brings you here.
Never mind. It was a bloody good bait Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting, Dr Mike! What a stupid, stupid lad and I hope he is reading this now. You got him, made him look like a fool, and he deserves every embarrassment he is receiving.

I think sending his photo to about 1000 lads in LadLand telling everyone he loves to masturbate would be a good thing. Wink

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't let him get kicked out of uni. If he gets a degree the chances become bigger that he will get a real job and spend less time scamming. (Yeah, I know, probably wishful thinking..)

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Mike and The Dane -- wonderful, wonderful! Enjoyed reading. Thumbs up

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds so calm and collected as he busts you!

It seems like when lads twig, they either give hilarious threats, or oddly polite and goodhumored explanations.

Perhaps there is a middle ground. I'll have to try for a lad who twigs on me and responds with something like "MUGU I WILL CURSE YOUR SPERM. I DON'T ACTUALLY MEAN THAT BECAUSE I RESPECT YOU AS A PERSON. DIE. I DON'T HATE YOU."

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic