SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Say What?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just landed in my catcher:

Quote:
Hello,

We come by this letter to solicit near your famous person, obtaining your African presence at the international fair of the richness,

This living room lies within the scope of the valorization of the African culture and the richness comprising various fields:

• The Jewellery
• Mines
• Fashion and the African seam
• The Craft industry
• Wood
• Hévéa
• Palm oil
• The Coffee & Cocoa
• Agriculture
• African Medicine
• Painting
• Oil Industry
• New technologies of Information

This living room is the initiative of the structure AFRICA INFORMATION & DISTRIBUTION, based in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) in partnership with various institutions diplomatic European having consulates and offices here on the spot without forgetting our various sponsors whose make to parties group ACCOR (West Africa Representation).

Thus will be held living room which will join together more than 500 Investors of the 17 at October 23 here in Abidjan, then for further information and inscriptions with this living room prayer to contact us with the address indicated below!

However please receive our regards the most distinguished, while hoping among our guests of privilege!

The Business manager

Gisèle Y.

Shocked If there is a scam in there somewhere, I'll be damned if I know what it is. This thing reads like somebody ran an incoherent script through babelfish a few times.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is being discussed here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190679 Smile
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Find it here too:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190679

I suspect it's a script supplied by a baiter Laughing

EDIT: AAAArgh - Ninja'd by Amigwyn

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good catch, guys. Sorry for the duplication. Will one of the mods please lock this thread?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I already asked for it Smile

Just look down to the right - that's where you do it Wink

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Locked. Thanks for reporting it. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic