SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Western Union Secure Transfer/Alibaba Bello

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you that have never seen it, Big Worm pulled off a pretty amazing feat back in 2006. You can read about it here:
http://www.freewebs.com/barrymelrose/

How do these Western Union Secure Transfers actually work? And, has anyone seen the actual form that they use? It might be worth a shot to send lads to the Prudential Bank in Accra to get a badge or 7.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't if WU has something called a "secure transfer".

But I "invented" a "secure transfer" - It works like this:

I just tell the lad that neither the MTCN nor the test question are needed: "This is a secure transfer because I want to make that only you can get the money, so just go to WU office and present your ID to get the money".

Most often you will see the receiver name being different from the name the lad uses, and you will of course insist on making the transfer to name the lad claims to have not the one wanted as receiver.

I add a little twist when I can see, they claim to be in a different place than their IP show. Then I tell them that a part of the security is that pick up is limited to a limited area - That is of course where the lad claims to be.

Another important part of the security is that you can't look up the transfer via the web:)

This causes a lot of frustration when you tell your lad: "Please understand, this is only for your safety"Laughing

You can always give the lad the entertainment of s3cur3 sh13ld on top of it Laughing

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Search is your friend. Search for "barry melrose" and you may like what you read Wink

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You lost me there Confused

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic