SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Very First Bait - Nigel's Floppie

View next topic
View previous topic

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having read lots and lots of baits I decided I'd like to give it a go myself. I picked up a Nigerian NOK surplus email from the forum and fired off a questionning response.

Quote:

To: David Mike
29 Jul 10

Dear Mr David Mike,

I'm unsure what to make of your proposition - are you sure that I am the correct person to be e-mailed?
My business prospects are falling behind at the moment so I may be interested - tell me more...

Regards
Nigel M4cDougallson

I got this back from a different email address

Quote:

To: me
29 Jul 10

Dear Nigel M4cDougallson

Thanks for your mail, I am happy that you are willing to assist me in this transaction and I am giving you the assurance that all is going to be well for the two of us as long as you will not betray me at the end of this transaction. You must not disclose any information I give you to the bank, the bank must not know that you got the information about the fund from me and I also do not want to destroy my career with the bank too by any means, so you must treat this Deal with great confidentiality on any correspondence you are having with the bank.

I will like to inform you that the name of my dead client was Engineer A. Muller and he lives in Victoria Island,Lagos, Nigeria before he and his families died. Please I am not joking with this transaction, I will like to bring to your notice that this is the way most of our senior directors enrich themselves with some foreign partners and I will not like to miss this opportunity since it is once in a life time opportunity for every man.

You have nothing to fear about in this transaction because I am here to guide you in this matter as an insider in the bank, also I will give you some important information's from the bank authority on how we will succeed in getting this fund into your account and we will never fail in this deal, success will be ours at the end.As I said in my first mail that we need the assistance of an attorney to authenticate this transaction to avoid any embarrassment in future with the Bank or anybody or in your country for money laundering.

All you need do is to apply to the bank as the next of kin to these funds; you should understand that as soon as you apply, the bank will be dealing with you directly. I have to be getting information and update from you so as to guide you in this transaction to avoid making any mistake. You will assure me that you will not sit on this fund when it gets into you account.

Thanks

David Mike

my phone number : +234 7062263070

Apply in this form, and send to the bank and a copy to me by email attachment to me and send a copy to this address ([email protected])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Newton olumide,
Administrative department,
N0 18 Mitama sule road
Garki Abuja
P .O .BOX 1967
Abuja
Email: [email protected]

RE: APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF ($16 MILLION DOLLARS)

I here by apply for the release of the sum of ($16 MILLION US DOLLARS) belonging to my late Uncle (Mr.A. Muller)who died in car crash at April 21, 2005,

My bank particulars is as follows:

1, your name and address and your email address
2, Bank name Bank address, Account no, Telephone and fax no

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

Best regards

Your name

I couldn't decide whether his name was Mike or David, so I decided to switch between calling him both throughout

Quote:

30 Jul 10

G'day Dave,

I have some questions, which I only believe would be natural for someone in my position here.
In your first email you said (and I quote) "I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you. from any breach of the law in my country".
That's all well and good mate but what about any breaches of law in my own country (Australia). It would be no good if halfway down the line it all gets blown apart.

MaccyD

Quote:

2 Aug 10

Thanks for your mail, i will like to assure you that this transaction is ricks free and all documents regarding the transfer will be legally acquired and it will protect you from every-bridge of the law both here in my country and your country. you have nothing to worry about. as stated in my first mail i also stated categorically that we will required the service of an attorney here in Nigeria that will help us legally to validate all documents need for this transaction.

best assured that you have nothing to worry about . secondly if you are skeptical about your accounts you can open a zero account for this transaction.just send the application for the release of the Estate to the bank and keep me informed when you have sent the application.

I will be looking forward in hearing from you soon

David Mike

I needed a way to avoid the phone from the start so decided to introduce an unfortunate medical condition that I thought I could use throughout

Quote:

2 Aug 10

Dear David,

I was beginning to worry because I had not heard from you. It is good to hear that everything will be 100% risky free.
I really think that one day I can be one of the best business men who get all the best deals - maybe this deal will be the turning point.

You see, two years ago I was diagnosed with a disorder called "Frontal Lobe Orientation Problems with Persistant Intermittent Elusions". In the medical world they call this FLOPPIE - it's not life threatening thank God. It basically means I can still think for myself and I have regular intelligence, but I can't talk and I need some help every now and again when simple tasks suddenly become confusing (my wife helps me out but don't worry I will keep our busienss secret from her).

All my business partners looked down their noses at me because I was FLOPPIE and I lost a few business deals. I hope that you won't be the same Mr Mike and we can be great partners in this venture.

Sorry to bore you with my personal life.

I'll email the bank before going to bed and together we can show my old idiot business partners that I'm better than them and they shouldn't judge people who are FLOPPIE.

Nigel (MaccyD)

I fire off the standard email to the bank but also advising them of my unfortunate medical condition

Quote:

To: Newton Olumide (The Bank)
2 Aug 10

Dear Mr Olumide

RE: APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF ($16 MILLION DOLLARS)

I here by apply for the release of the sum of ($16 MILLION US DOLLARS) belonging to my late Uncle Mr.A. Muller who died in car crash at April 21, 2005,
My bank particulars is as follows:

Me: Mr Nigel M4cDougallson
11 Kerrang Avenue
Woolongong
Sydney
New South Wales
Australia

My Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
120 Pitt Street
Sydney
New South Wales
Australia
Account no: 418-170 / 746561701

***Please be advsied that my medical condition "Frontal Lobe Orientation Problems with Persistent Intermittent Elusions" (FLOPPIE) means that I can't speak, hence cannot use a telephone. Email correspondence to this box will be fine though

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

With any due regards

Nigel M4cDougallson

Quote:

4 Aug 10

Dear Nigel M4cDougallson

How are you today? hope all is well with you and your family? i am very happy to hear from you, I hope to see you as soon as the transaction is completed and the fund gets into your account. do not worry all will be well and you will regain your life back, and i will like to invest my share of this money in your country and i will also like to leave in your country with my whole family.

as soon as the bank contacts you please forward there email to me. so that i can guide you on this procedure of this transaction. i will be here to guide you all the way as the bank will be contacting directly i will be getting feedback from you.

Thanks and God bless you and be with your family?

Your brother Mike

Quote:

4 Aug 10

Attn: Mr Nigel M4cDougallson

This to acknowledge the receipt of your application , we will wire your inherited Estate into your nominated account. as submitted to us in your application. we will also like you to provide your first three pages of your international passport , driver license or work identity.

These under mentioned document is also required from you.

1. The Death Certificate
2. Letter of Administration
3. Sworn Affidavit from the Federal High Court Lagos
4. Your first three pages of your international passport or your work identity

This document will enable us conclude our investigations as soon as Possible

Best regards,

Mr.Mr Newton olumide,
Administrative Department, SKYE BANK PLC

Quote:

5 Aug 10

Dear Mr Olumide,

Could you please explain the particulars of these documents - basically, what are they?

Without any detailed knowledge of what they are, then I can't provide them...

Nigel

Quote:

5 Aug 10

Dear David,

I'm ok, although my medical condition caught me out this morning when I got confused and thought the tube of pain-killer cream was toothpaste. I've not been able to taste anything since.
As usual my wife laughed at me derisively (the nasty woman) - she'll soon get what's coming to her

Regarding the deal, how can I be expected to source these that the bank need:

1. The Death Certificate

Nigel

Quote:

To: Me
6 Aug 10

Dear Nigel M4cDougallson,

Thanks for your mail, I am very happy about the new development of this transaction, I will like to inform you that we need to employ the service of an attorney here in Nigeria that will help us acquire the entire documents that the bank requires from us, for the release of the money into your account.

The bank needs your first three pages of your international passport for documentation as regards your claim for record purpose. In our bank we have some accredited lawyers that can handle this issue on your behalf. They can help get these documents here in Nigeria to submit to the bank so that the bank will release the money to you. The attorneys' names are as follows:

Barrister Agbaje williams Esq

I will like you to contact any of these attorneys of your choice to act on your behalf at the SKYE BANK and help us get these required documents for the bank. I would like you to inform the attorney that you have $16 million USD with the SKYE BANK and they require you to present to them some vital documents before they can release your inherited estate of $16 million.

Please my friend, I will not like you to disclose to any of the lawyer you may choose that I am involve in this transaction to avoid any suspicion. The attorney you choose will be dealing with you directly and I will be here to guide on what to do, and please my friend send to the lawyer the application you wrote to the bank and the letter you received from the bank and your first three pages of your international passport or your driver's License via email attachment, and equally send your international passport to the bank too.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Your Friend Mike David

I wanted to come across willing to help but a bit confused

Quote:

6 Aug 10

Mike,

There seems to be a lot more people getting involved here all of a sudden and yet you don't want me to mention you (my business partner) to them...?

So now we have you, me, a bank, and 2 lawyers and I need to get things straight because my FLOPPIE might be causing me a problem

You can't talk to the bank but we need the bank to get the papers for the deal. So we've got 2 lawyers who know what the bank needs that can talk to the bank and get it sorted but no-one's allowed to talk about you being involved and you can only talk to me.
Are the 2 lawyers allowed to talk to and about each other? What if the lawyers mention your name to the bank will that mean things go wrong? Is there anyone who I'm not supposed to talk to in the deal (apart from my wife who knows nothing but is still an evil goat and treats me like crap).

If I've grasped the wrong end of the log then it would be good if you could explain in detail the procedure that we all need to follow to get this sorted.
Who does what, when and where and then what happens?

Apologies for my confusion

Your business buddy
Nigel

The bank comes back mentioning only one of the lawyers

Quote:

7 Aug 10

Regarding your Question concerning these documents, these documents are to prover that you are the beneficiary and the next of kin of these Estate and you must get the documents from the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Justice as this will help us contact our investigation and transfer the Estate into your nominated account, you can come to our office to submit these document. But if you cannot come we can introduces one of our bank accredited attorney. you can contact him to help you get these documents

His contact address is as follows

TONY OTE BROWN ESQ
ADDRESSS: N0 1 kofo Abayomi Street Lagos Nigeria

These under mentioned document is also required from you.

1. The Death Certificate
4. Your first three pages of your international passport or your work identity

This document will enable us conclude our investigations as soon as Possible

Best regards,

Mr.Mr Newton olumide,

And only minutes later David Mike is writing

Quote:

7 Aug 10

Dear Nigel M4cDougallson,

How are you today? hope all is well with you and your family? do not be confused, all i want you to do is to contact one of this lawyers he will help us get the required documents on your behalf in My country that will portray you as the next of Kin to this Estate. the lawyer dose not know that i am involved in this transaction, that is why I sent you these lawyers information so that you can chose any of this lawyer of your choice that you want to work with in this transaction. and i want you to contact one of them directly as the lawyer will be dealing with you directly as the owner of the Estate and i will be getting feedback from you as i am getting you. you will be updating me and i will be guiding you to avoid any mistake on your pat , please contact any of these lawyer of your Choice. so that he will help us get the required document

Thanks and god bless you , hope to hear from you soon

Your brother Mike

My insecure character doesn't like to be told he's getting confused

Quote:

9 Aug 10

Mike,

Thank you for your explanation, it did help. Please do not say 'do not be confused' as this is easy for you to say, but not easy to do for me. You are starting to sound like all those other business partners who screwed me over just because they couldn't accept that if someone has a FLOPPIE it still means they are a person too. You're not going to screw me over are you Mike? Promise me?

So, I get the lawyer (just one of them) to put together the papers for the bank so the bank think I'm allowed the money. Then you and me cash in together. That sounds good!

I'll let you know what happens mate
Nigel MaccyD

Quote:

9 Aug 10

Dear Nigel M4cDougallason

Thanks for your sincerity in this transaction because that should be a good attitude to this sensitive transaction. i will like to sincerely assure you that my word is my bond as regards this transaction and will not fail you or (screw you) but will do my best to keep my own part of this transaction sealed and water tight and without problem . provided you will not betray me or bridge the flow of this transaction with skepticism.

be rest assured that all is well and you nothing to worry about as i give you my word again and again as a christian.just go ahaed and contact one of the lawyers of your choice .

Thanks and God bless you.

Your brother Mike.

David Mike told me to choose either lawyer, so naturally I chose the one that the bank hadn't recommended.

Quote:

To: Agbaje Williams (The Lawyer)
9 Aug 10

Dear Mr Williams,

Your name has been recommended as someone who can help me release $16M from the Skye Bank belonging to my late Uncle Mr.A. Muller who died in car crash at April 21, 2005

The bank needs some essential documents and what-nots which I am to understand you can provide.

Thanks
Nigel

I later recieved a very bog-standard reply that I won't bother to include here

I also let the bank know there's a problem about getting my passport

Quote:

9 Aug 10

Dear Sir

I understand. I will source these documents are send them to you once I have got them.

However, there is a problem regarding my passport. My wife believes that because I have a FLOPPIE (aforementioned medical condition) that I cannot be trusted to look after my own passport. She keeps it in the safe and I don't know the code. So I can't send it to you. I don't have a driving license as I'm also not allowed one by order of the government due to my FLOPPIE.

How can we overcome this hurdle - please advise? Would a picture of me suffice from my family album?

Nigel

But the bank aren't having any of it

Quote:

9 Aug 10

Mr Nigel M4cDougallson

In respect to your inherited estate, we regret to inform you that it is compulsory you send a copy of you international passport, work identity , drivers license or any government approved documents stating your information clearly.

This is necessary for proper Banking documentation and approvals for the transfer of this Estate into your nominated account.

Best regards,

Mr.Mr Newton olumide,

Quote:

9 Aug 10

Dear Mr Newton

I read and understood your email. My passport is stored in our family safe and the only time when my wife leaves me in the house on my own is when she goes for her wrinkle treatment (which she desperately needs)
This happens every Tuesday so when she leaves tomorrow I'll keep trying as many numbers as I can think of and break into the safe. shes not very smart so it won't be very hard.

As I said I don't not not have a driving license

Please do not reject my application because of this hurdle

Nigel

The bank chases a few times and also sends an 'approval' document

Quote:

10 Aug 10

Attn:
Mr Nigel M4cDougallson

In respect to your inherited Estate, we will be waiting for the required documents ,as this will facilitate the approval of the estate.

Best regards,

Mr.Mr Newton olumide,

Quote:

11 Aug 10

Attn:
Mr Nigel M4cDougallson

In respect to your inheritance find attached Approval for the release of your estate you are advice to send the required document as soon as possible, so as to enable us release your estate into your account.

Best regards,

Mr.Mr Newton olumide

ATTACHED DOCUMENT (click) - Pretty standard fakery

The approval doc had an extra requirement of a 'Police Report' - time to let them know there's a problem. Just a stalling tactic really

Quote:

11 Aug 10

Dear Newton,

I have read and digested your email and attachment. I have one concern.

Up to this point there has been no mention of a Police Report, and now all of a sudden the 'APPROVAL' form you attached is expecting this of me.
I don't appreciate unexpected changes to business without some notification. I have had a bad few days after some personal discoveries so I could have missed this additional item - luckily I spotted it.

Please explain where I am to get this extra document from?

Nigel

I thought that it was all too scripted so far so I tried an email to get David Mike off script but also include some $ signs to keep him hooked

Quote:

11 Aug 10

Hi Mike,

I need your advice as you are the only person I can talk to about this...

When my wife left the house I finally managed to get into the safe to find my passport (she was stupid enough to make the code really easy). However, I found some other things in there too - bad things - and I don't know what to do!

Firstly, it turns out the Australian government has been giving me support benefits of $5000 dollars a month that she has been hiding from me and using for herself. There's stashes of it in there! I didn't have time to count it but there's a lot. Secondly, I have also found evidence that she has been having relationships with up to 5 other men - the whore. I know that ever since my medical condition emerged she has resented me, but after all our years together she is cheating me financially and personally. Having a FLOPPIE is not my fault but it has meant my wife has decided to find other men.

As you can tell I'm quite upset. So upset that even though I found my passport I forgot to scan it yet.

What should I do Mike? Should I confront her about this?
If she leaves I won't have any help with the simple tasks that cause me confusion around the house, and I will be stuck here because I can't drive anywhere on my own!

Nigel

Marriage counsellor Mike steps up to the plate, and doesn't even mention the stashes of money I found, he's more interested in the passport :-s

Quote:

12 Aug 10

Dear brother Nigel,

It so pathetic to find out so much about your wife in whom you live and trust so much. But my candid advice is to take easy with her and play safe if you can control your emotions that will be to your best intrest because if you can handle your emotion and take control of your emotion you can handle you medical condition also .

Do you believe in God ability to heal you of you of all your infirmity including your marriage and turn back hand of the clock into your favor ? secondly if you confront her with your finding this will also make your condition worst.

But what i suggest you do is to treed with cautions with her and deal with her with much more understanding with the information's you have about her. this will make you live better with her than a total confrontation about your finding as this will make her withdraw more information from you which you don't have. but i believe God that immediately we finish this transaction you will be able to have more than enough money to take care of your needs and her attitude towards you will also change.

Believe me i will be praying for you in respect of this matter. just be calm and believe God everything will be fine.

Try as much as you can to scan the passport and send to the bank. as this very important in this matter.

Your brother Mike.

I try to keep my reply away from the fact he's been waiting 2 weeks for my passport

Quote:

12 Aug 10

Dear Mike,

Thank you very much for your kind email and advice. I think it would be best to not confront her about it all. Otherwise she'll want to know how I found out and I don't want her finding out about our own little secret.

I do believe in God, and our wedding vows were spoken before God (back when I could speak and when she still loved me). But I think she has abandoned God and abandoned me. I tell you for sure that I do not want to be with her anymore. I'm going to start carefully taking the money the government gives me so she won't notice it is missing. When all this deal is done I'm going to escape from her and live my own life. You said that once the deal is finished it will change her attitude to me - but she won't love me, she will love the money. She is one of those women who will put up with a man's FLOPPIE as long as he's got lots of money. Well not me, I'm not going to let her.

We'll get this business deal done and I'll be a different person

Nigel

The bank avoids my query about the mistake

Quote:

12 Aug 10

Attn:
Mr Nigel M4cDougallson

In respect to your inheritance , all these documents that is required from you must be obtained in Nigeria by you if you can come to Nigeria from the Federal Ministry of Justice. if you cannot come your lawyer will help you get this documents, As one of our accredited lawyer Barrister Agbaje Williams was in our office yesterday in respect of your inherited Estate. making enquirers about the release of this estate into your account. so you should inform him to help you get all theses documents.

We await your documents to enable us release your estate into your account

Best regards,

Mr.Mr Newton olumide (Mr. Mr. ?)

Quote:

12 Aug 10

Dear Newton,

I was under the impression the lawyer knew what documents to get and was working on it.
I'm not sure why he's having difficulty
I will contact him to make sure these are sent to you as soon as possible

Nigel

The lawyer had literally just emailed as well - it's amazing how they all seem to send emails about the same time, as if they were working together, or the same person...

Quote:

12 Aug 10

Attn:Nigel M4cDougallson

With reference to your inheritance matter, we have made all necessary verification concerning your inheritance from the Skye bank Plc.we will like you to forward all correspondence you received from the bank . also we will require you to send us your personal identity,drivers license or international passport.

We will need these informations because the bank request we provide these information we also need the information in the probate department of the Lagos High court for letter of administration and notarization of the required document and final endorsement.You will find attached power attorney form, from my chambers in which you should fill and send back to me . as this will authorize me to act on your behalf.

These should be done without delays.

Best regards

Agbaje williams Esq.

ATTACHED (RIDICULOUSLY CONFUSING) POWER OF ATTOURNEY FORM (click)

More stalling, and some confusion on my characters part by getting muddled over the names of the required documents and the power of attourney form (In fairness, I really was confused about the Attourney form :-s)

Quote:

12 Aug 10

Dear Agbaje,

The bank need the following (these are from memory as I'm struggling to see the email from them - but I think you know what they need)

Sworn Affidat of Death
Probate Certificate
Police Letter of Administration
Certificate of the high court of lagos

Your email says that you need "the information in the probate department of the Lagos High court for letter of administration and notarization of the required document and final endorsement"
Are these the same as what the bank have already asked for or are these new things I have to work out how to get?

Once I've worked out how to use my scanner I'll send my passport to you.

As for the attourney form - how can any normal person be expected to work out how to fill that in? There are SO MANY blank lines with NO indication of what to put in each one.
For example, what does this mean?

"In testimony whereof__________ have hereunto set_______________hand__________and___________seal"

It makes no sense

Maybe you understand it being a lawyer, but I certainly don't.
If you could explain in detail what to put in each bit that would be great - or maybe if you filled it in and I signed it?

Nigel

Next day I get an email from David Mike who clearly has forgotten about my characters inability to talk due to his illness (muppett)

Quote:

13 Aug 10

Dear Brother Nigel,

how are you today end your health? hope you are doing just fine because that is the spirit keep smiling God is alive and he is able to do all thing and make them beautiful in its time. today is your set time of favor Almighty God will favor you without measure Amen. have you send the scanned passport to the bank? have you talked with the attorney? please hasten up as this will facilitate the transfer.

I will be waiting for your response once the transfer is effected into your account . will talk with you later . can i have you cell phone Number so i can have a first hand talk with you on phone.

Thanks and God Bless you .

Your brother Mike

Quote:

13 Aug 10

Dear Mike

The lawyer has been instructed to get the necessary documents to the bank - I'm guessing he's working on these and will get back when he's ready. He sent a ridiculous form for me to fill in, which is virtually impossible to understand. I'm not making excuses here - you should have seen it! There weren't even any instructions. I've asked him to explain it better.

I think I've finally worked out how to use the scanner so will email the bank later.

Mike, your request for my cell phone confuses me, are you joking...? As much as I'd like to talk to you, or anyone for that matter - even my cheating wife - I can't. In my first emails to you I advsied that due to my FLOPPIE I cannot talk. The bit that says "Frontal Lobe Orientation Problem" means the front part of my brain is twisted around affecting my speech, and the bit that says "with Persistent Intertmittent Elusions" means sometimes I get discombobulated. In short, why would I need a phone if i can't talk?

Please be more considerate in your emails. I'm trying to be a good business man and as partners, I would have hoped that you would have taken the time to read my emails and understand my position - please treat this seriously

Nigel

The lawyer gets in touch telling me to just sign the form and they will fill it in. Also attached was a breakdown of his costs (HOW MUCH!?!?!?) and he also asks for my phone number.

Quote:

13 Aug 10

Attn: Nigel M4cDougallson,

With reference to your inheritance matter, the said documents i mention are all the same document what i really mean is endorsing the documents at the high Court in Lagos.

Just fill-out the form and sign them that all we need we will complete it on your behalf . we know all the document required but we will need you give us the go ahead to continue.endeavor to send me your phone number so i will call you immediately as this is necessary for us to talk i really need to talk with you.

As regards the form, you should fill it in this way.

"In testimony whereof__Nigel M4cDougallson________ have hereunto set_____your signature if you have __otherwise leave it blank______seal

Find attached the cost of acquire this documents and paying the governments revenue to endorse this documents.

Best regards,

Agbaje Williams Esq.

Quote:

13 Aug 10

Dear Agbaje

I must firstly point out my medical condition to you, which I told the bank but I think they didn't pass this information to you. I have what is know as "Frontal Lobe Orientation Problems with Persistant Intermittent Elusions". In the medical world they call this FLOPPIE. It's non-life threatening but it means I don't have the ability to speak due to by brain being slightly twisted. I will not apologise for this because it is part of who I am and I don't think a man should be treated dfferently just because he has a FLOPPIE, but please accept that I will only be communicating over email.

As for the form, if I sign it and you fill it in that would be best. I'll get onto that.

Finally I have a question. The letter says in reference to My Katchy, "His passport number should be stated on the payment slip". I'm sorry but I don't know Mr Katchy's passport number. I've never even heard of him.

Nigel

I wanted to get past the constant requests for my passport so I hoped a few failed attempts would stop them from bothering. First try is an email to the bank with nothing attached

Quote:

13 Aug 10

Dear Newton,

Please find attached the scanned copy of my passport as per your requirement.

Nigel

Nothing back from the bank after the weekend but I get responses from Mike and the lawyer

Quote:

16 Aug 10

With reference to your inheritance matter, thanks for the information's as this is well noted i promise to comply to this means of communication. i am pretty sorry about your condition. that means we will be communicating on emails only.

Secondly the Mr. Chinedu Katchy is my attorney working directly with me .he handles some of my matter. you don't need to state his passport number sorry for that miss information.

you should make the payment to .

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
BENEFICIARY NAME MR. CHINEDU KATCHY
ADDRESS NO. 42 AMADU BELLO WAY, LAGOS NIGERIA

Endeavor to send the scanned copy of your Passport to me as this is necessary for this matter.

You should also send the payment information

The payment MTCN number
Test question and Answer
sender name and Address.

As soon as receive this money it will cost me 5 working days to get all the stated documents required to release the Estate into your account.

Best regards,

Agbaje Williams Esq.

Quote:

16 Aug 10

Dear Brother Nigel

How are you? hope all is well with you. I understand concerning the phone, have you heard from the bank and the lawyer? please update me

Best Regards

Your Brother Mike

I decide to ignore the lawyer for now as I want to pose further confusion to Mike

Quote:

16 Aug 10

Dear David,

I have heard from the lawyer and he has stated his fees. They are quite high and I know I need to get the money out of our safe to pay.

However, I'm a little confused by what he has asked and was embarrassed to pose this question:

What is a Western Union payment and how do I do it? I only make bank-to-bank payments normally so I'm not sure what to do
Do I have to set up a Western Union bank account?

Nigel

*My hope was that it would just waste another few emails and a bit of time him emailing me. Instead, he basically hands me the possibility to get a piggy - RESULT!

Quote:

18 Aug 10

Dear brother Nigel,

How are you today? hope all is well with you? how is your health? please contact the lawyer and ask him to send you his receiving account so that you can wire the fee to him through bank to bank payment as you are conversant with that.

Although western union is a form of payments made in cash and any western union shop .you don't need have an account to make a western union money transfer.

Best regards

Your brother Mike

The lawyer also emails, conveniently forgetting to mention that I still owe him a passport and a power of attourney form. Of course his memory doesn't fail him when it comes to the money though.

Quote:

18 Aug 10

With reference to your inheritance matter, how are you today ? I have not heard from you today , endeavor to update me about your position as I have not receive the payment so i can proceeds with the acquisition of the documents.

Best regards,

Agbaje Williams Esq.

So, time to try and bag that account

Quote:

18 Aug 2010

Dear Agbaje,

Some apologies for the slight delay, I was in communication with an aide on this matter. Due to me having a FLOPPIE, I am unable to get into any city locations very easily. I have to rely on my wife to drive and she is god awful at it - I swear, I nearly crap myself everytime I have to go anywhere with her. Also, not being able to speak makes it awkward talking to members of the public. It's so surprising how people look down on you when they find out you have a FLOPPIE, especially women it seems

As a reuslt, my aide has advised that I request from you your bank details so that I can arrange a bank-to-bank wire transfer of the necessary funds. By setting this up I will also be able to easily forward any further amounts that may be required.

So if you could send me all the details that I might need I will transfer your fee of USD$7725 right away.

Nigel

No harm in letting Mike think he's onto a winner

Quote:

18 Aug 10

Dear Mike,

Well, I'm not sure what I'd do without you. I have taken your sound advice and requested the bank details from the lawyer Mr Williams. This will make it much easier as I won't have to find a way into the city or try and write down my request for the person at the West End Union.

Mike, I'm still trying to find the best way to get away from my cheating wife. I've managed to get some of my money and passport out of the safe without her noticing.

Do you think I should run when I get the chance or wait? I'm not sure how much longer I can look at her without getting too cross. Luckily she's spending more and more time out of the house (probably having fun with all the men that don't have a FLOPPIE).

I might leave as soon as our business is done - maybe you and me could meet somewhere like Dubai and spend the money having fun.

Nigel

Well I'm sure it's not always this easy, but I got it! Forwarded the Details to Alan immediately

Quote:

18 Aug 10

With reference to your inheritance matter, this is my receiving account as requested . The fund should be transferred into this account and you should send me the transfer payment confirmation slip immediately the transfer is effected.

the account is Thus:

BANK SINOPAC

4F NO 17 POAI RD TAIPEI TAIWAN, R.O.C

SWIFT CODE. SINOTWTP

ACCOUNT NO: 020 008 00 222 174

ACCOUNT NAME: COSMOS JOY LIMITED

Immediately the payment is made endeavor to send me a scanned copy of the transfer payment slip.once this is done it will cost us 5 working days to get all the necessary documents required by the bank to release your inherited Estate into your account.

Best regards,

Agbaje Williams Esq.

Time to query why the bank is in Taiwan (just to delay a while to give time for the account to be hopefully closed)

Quote:

19 Aug 2010

Hi Agbaje,

I'm slightly confused and a little concerned by your details that have been provided.

In the interests of conducting an open and honest business partnership, can you explain why the bank is situated under a different company name (Cosmos Joy Limited)? If ever an audit was needed that I had paid you, then it would be difficult to prove that you recieved the funds and not someone else.

Also, I thought you were based in Lagos...

If there is a valid explanation then I'm happy to make the transfer, but I just wanted to make sure any concerns were aired and sorted.

Nigel

The lawyer comes back with 4(!) reasons why the bank is in Taiwan

Quote:

19 Aug 10

With reference to your inheritance matter,thanks for your concern as regards this information. The account name is my co-prate receiving account for my chambers abroad immediately we receive the transfer confirmation slip we will issue you a receipt for your payment through my cashier .that specified that we receive your payment through this account.

Secondly I am base in Lagos Nigeria and also handle international matters as such we have account abroad where we receive foreign payments. to differentiate our local payments and international payments.

Thirdly the reason for this account is that if you transfer the money to my local account here in Nigeria i will need a lot of paper work and delay to receive your payment here because my country is a third world country.

Fourthly if you make the transfer into this account i will be able to pick up the money immediately and start working on your matter.

As soon as you transfer the money send me a scanned copy of the transfer confirmation slip.as evidence of payment to my chambers.

Best regards.

Agbaje Williams Esq.

Had a long weekend away in real life so hadn't responded

Quote:

21 Aug 10

Dear Brother Nigel

how are you today?hope all is well you? how is your health? i have not heard from you.

thanks and God bless you. hope to hear from you soon

your brother Mike

Quote:

23 Aug 10

Dear David,

Sorry for not being in contact - I have had to spend the weekend in hospital due to a rather unfortunate incident involving the vaccuum cleaner. My wife knows the consequences of leaving it lying around the house where I might stumble across it, but she obviously doesn't pay enough attention.

I'm back at home today so I will initiate the transfer of the funds for the lawyer online.

Mike, you didn't answer my query about what to do. It was nice to be away from my wife (even if it was in hospital) but now I'm back home and I can't stand it. Each day I've been getting more money from the safe, and she still hasn't noticed my passport is gone.

Shall I just leave and never look back?

My friend you always have good advice

Nigel.

Some more concerns (delay tactics) regarding the bank account

Quote:

23 Aug 2010

Hello Agbaje,

Well, I wasn't expecting as many as 4 reasons for the foreign account.
However, you didn't explain what the deal is with the other company name - who is this company COSMOS JOY and how are they related to your chambers?

With all that's going on in my life right now and the apparent serious nature of this deal, I need to be 100% confident that everythings ok.
I have an aide who has advised me to treat this transaction with ultimate seriousness - so that is what I'm doing.

I have the money ready to go as soon as I hear back from you

Right, I'm off to bed now - goodnight!

Nigel

Marriage counsellor Mike is back

Quote:

23 Aug 10

Dear Brother Nigel,

I am deeply sorry about your health, thank God you are fine and Alright now .i understand how you feel when a woman is cheating on the husband its difficult to bear as you will facing a lot emotional stress and you will always attribute any mistake to that issue. But then my candid advice is that you take it easy with until we finalize this transaction .

As you suggest i will meet you in Australia or Dubai and we make a final decision on the next step to take. because if you confront her now she might be asking for a divorce and that will cost you more emotional pains. so be gentle with her and be more kind and subtle to her she might have a change of heart. and sometime take a trip outside your home. another advice take a bed rest in the hospital.this will really calm you down because i sometime do same each time i am stress up and passing any emotional stress.

Thanks and God Bless you .

Your brother Mike

awww I think he's starting to care (yeah right)
The lawyer returns with more excuses about the Taiwanese bank
and the bank FINALLY get back about the missing passport attachment

Quote:

23 Aug 10

With reference to your inheritance matter .They are my cash receiving agent and are well trusted agents abroad. be rest assured that you have noting to worry about the name of the company.

They have no business with you or your inheritance or do the company have any business to do with this matter. I only use this company COSMOS JOY to receiving money for my chambers abroad. You are 100% guarantee as soon as they confirm the receipt of the transfer of the account i will pickup the payment immediately.

Endeavor to send the scanned copy of the transfer payment slip.

Best Regards,

Agbaje Williams Esq.

Quote:

24 Aug 10

In respect to your inheritance , We have not received any attached Passport or the required Documents from you, also we did not receive any mail or attachment from you, as you said in your previous mail. We await to receive these documents from you so as to enable us complete our investigation and release this estate into your nominated account.

Best regards,

Mr.Mr Newton olumide

Quote:

24 Aug 10

Dear Mike,

Did you ever consider changing careers and becoming a marriage councellor? You are very compassionate and always have really good advice.
I'm going to keep things on the low for now because I don't want to put our deal at risk - if she finds out she will either take it away from me or want a cut (and I don't think she deserves it).

What about you Mike - do you have a wife and children? What else do you like to do for hobbies? How old are you? I'm 47 next month - I sometimes feel like I am getting old too quickly.

Once my life is changed around after our deal I'll make sure I live life to the full - all thanks to you

Nigel

Quote:

23 Aug 2010

Dear Agbaje,

Thanks for your email - I have read your explanation of the circumstances of the foreign cash handlers. Although I don't claim to understand the full details, I will endeavor to get the payment sent as soon as I can - it's late evening here in Australia but I have an online payment modality that should allow me to do it before I retire to bed.

Nigel

Quote:

24 Aug 10

Dear Newtman

I can't understand why you didn't recieve an attachment before - I'm positive I added it in.
However, it may have not worked, it's a rather complicated process so I may have missed a step.
I've read the instructions and tried it again - can you advise if it has worked?

Nigel

<<Attachment: nigel-passport.jpg>> (I typed this line into the email body)

Finally got Mike talking - not even a mention of money

Quote:

25 Aug 10

Dear Brother Nigel,

Thanks for the compliment, how are you today? hope all is well with you and your health? I am 55 year old i have a wife and 4 children we have been leaving together for 27 year, and we still love one another. we are Africans. as soon as the transaction is completed me and my family will relocate to your country. I hope you will welcome a large family like mine.

Here in Africa we respect matrimony and believes that a woman is subject to a man in all ramification in sickness and in health according to the marital vows exchanged before God.and as such shy away from divorce as its a taboo for woman to cheat on the husband.

well like a like playing lawn tennis and catching a lot of fun in clubs and bars, i also like travelling.i also like worshiping the almighty God.

Thank God that he will make everything beautifully in its time. before the end of this transaction you will well whole and hearty in Jesus name Amen.

Thanks and God bless you. hope to hear from you soon

Your brother Mike

Tried to drop some sarcasm into the reply and hopefully get a family pic

Quote:

25 Aug 10

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your email - it's good to hear about the real 'you'. It sounds like you have a very happy family. It seems people from your country have more honesty than us Westerners.

I just wish my wife loved me like your wife loves you.

Do you have picture of your family I could see? My matrimonial happiness is fading away so fast and it would be such an encouragement to see a true happy family to know it is possible
Maybe if you all got together for the picture and had a sign saying "Cheer up Nigel. Being FLOPPIE is ok" - that would make me so happy

Of course you and your family would be welcome here after the deal is done - it would be my pleasure

Speak soon
Nigel

Looks like our Lad has found out his bank account has had the Alan treatment and wants me to go to WU. I recieved this message 3 times in as many minutes. The 4 locations he gives are close to a different road of the same name in Sydney - shame

Quote:

25 Aug 10

With reference to your inheritance matter, Have you made the payment? if you have recall the money and make the payment through western union money transfer. because my agent said the account will not accept $7,725.00 United States dollar as the amount is too meager for the account to accept. The account can only receives twenty five thousand dollar and above. as this will clear all our question and answer section which we have pass-through for the past one week .

The bank as called me today for the documents . as they have finish all consultation waiting for me to present the documents.

This should be done today.endeavor to get back to me immediately . i have made research on western union location near you through the internet. or rather you set an account and make the transfer online immediately today as this urgent .

the money should be paid to

MR. CHINEDU KATCHY

ADDRESS : 42 AMADU BELLO WAY LAGOS- NIGERIA

This should be done in two installment by western union and send me the payment MTCN number test question and answer for the transaction.

Sorry for this urgency due to your health state i would have called you for this urgent information but it has to wait.

you can make the payment on any of this locations.

(snip four WU offices)

Best regards.

Agbaje Williams Esq.

Quote:

25 Aug 2010

Dear Bagaje (Started changing the lawyers name just to be silly)

Yes, I have made the payment, I did this early this morning through a specialised online channel that my bank provides due to my medical condition. Now you are telling me that this won't be possible? I would have thought that you were aware of the minimum limit on transactions if you use this bank so regularly as you claim.

Nevertheless, I'll log on and request the transfer is returned to get my money back

The West End Union shops you have written are nowhere near my house - I live in Wollongong in the greater Sydney area, and those places are in Villawood which is around 90 kilometers from where I live! How are you seriously expecting me to go there when I can't even drive? And besides, when you sent your email it was 8pm in Sydney and all the shops will be closed for the night.

I will be awake for a few more hours waiting for the bank system to give me my money back. Please email and advise what is the next step I can take tomorrow because this is all getting a little too stressful for me.

Nigel

Quote:

25 Aug 10

With reference to your inheritance matter, my candid advice you make the payment through money gram money transfer tomorrow i think you should run a check online and find out the shop closer to you or if you can possibly make the payment online.

secondly you can still make the payment through Money gram money transfer online. www.moneygram.com with the same payments info.

MR. CHINEDU KATCHY

ADDRESS : 42 AMADU BELLO WAY LAGOS- NIGERIA.

This should be done in two installments. i will be online waiting for any questions or information.

Best regards.

Agbaje Williams Esq.

Quote:

25 Aug 2010

Dear Bagaje,

Thank you for your email, I can sense the urgency from it. It is now 10:30pm here and I am still waiting for the bank system to refund me but this should happen any time soon.

I have a very good idea though. I will be travelling to one of the shopping districts in Sydney with my wife tomorrow. I have seen a MoneyGram office right opposite my wife's favorite store. What normally happens is that she goes in there for about half an hour and tells me to meet her outside the store later. This gives me a chance to go where I want (If I am late back she gets very cross). In this time I will go into my bank and get the money, then go to the MoneyGram with the details of the transfer written down and hand it with the money to the person at the desk.

When I meet back with my wife she will probably go round loads more shops first and then we'll go home. I'll advise you the details once I get home.

How does that sound to you?

Nigel

Quote:

25 Aug 10

With reference to your inheritance matter, That will be fine as long as this is done tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Agbaje Williams Esq.

Of course I'll try but no promises Wink

Quote:

26 Aug 2010

Dear Bagaje,

So we went into the City today and I had about half an hour where I could get away from my wife. I hot-footed it over to the bank first and got my money. Then I went to the Monogram office and gave them all the details. I only had time to send one installment as I had to get back to meet my wife; she can be a mean, mean woman if she's left waiting - and I mean mean.

The lady at the counter was very helpful even though I had to write everything out for her that I wanted to say. She provided these details back to me:

Transaction Amount: USD$4725
Test Question: What does Nigel have?
Test Answer: A Floppie
Transaction Ref Number: 84724019

We have to go back into the City again tomorrow so I'll send the rest then (USD$3000)

Can you please begin to get the documents to the bank as they are pestering me about them and I don't know what to say.

Nigel

Well, he's on his way - I wonder if the money will be there...

Quote:

26 Aug 10

With reference to your inheritance,i will send my cashier to pick up the money immediately.as soon as we receive it we will proceed in getting the documents and awaiting the balance of payment.

I documents will cost us 5 working day to complete. we will send scanned copy of same once we are through with then and pass same to the Skye bank for immediate release of your inheritance into your nominated account.

Best regards.

Agbaje Williams Esq.

...nope (the below came through twice)

Quote:

26 Aug 10

With reference to the Money Gram Wire transfer. the Transaction Ref Number: 84724019 dose not match as my cashier told me, check the number and resend it again for your information we cannot pick up the money. We await you response, Send scan-copy via attachment the Money Gram Wire transfer slip.

Best Regards,

Agbaje Williams Esq

Quote:

26 Aug 2010

Dear Jabage,

I can see where I have made the mistake - I've got a few of the numbers of the reference number mixed up.

However, I am reluctant to send you the correct number based on an email from my bank I have recieved today. It is worrying

"Dear Mr M4cDougallson,

In reference to your recent international transaction of USD$7725 (AUD$8710.52), we are writing to inform you that the recipient's bank account is under investigation for financial fraud. We are working in co-operation with the Sinopac bank to get to the bottom of this matter. In the interests of protecting our most valued customers, we encourage you to treat any further related financial transactions with the upmost caution.

If you require any further details please don't hesitate to message me through your Accessibility Application

With best regards
Ste Pulchase
Assistant manager - Accessibility Team"

As I said this is extremely concerning to find out that your international recieving account is associated with potential fruad. Please be assured that I am not accusing you, but there may be someone related to your chambers who is somewhat unscrupulous.

I have emailed the young lady at the MonkeyGram office who helped me before and asked her to put the money on hold.

I need to know whats going on here because my stress levels are getting even higher.

Write to me soon

Nigel

A rather ropey response comes back - which doesn't tie up with the previous reason for stopping the transfer (minimum limit on amount)
I got this email 3 times. The second one labelled URGENT and the third VERY URGENT - I can sense the lad frustration. So close but yet so far.

Quote:

26 Aug 10

With reference to your inheritance matter, this is the reason I asked to stop the transfer of the fund into that account my agent called me and inform that one of Nigeria Government officials used the account to transfer illegal fund transaction into the account over $252.000.000.00 Million US.D wired into the account without any legal backing from Nigeria Government. that is why we need to do all these legal documentation to protect you and your fund.before getting into your account.

These agent is used by most Nigeria officials to Loot money out of Nigeria which I was made know few days ago before contacting to stop the transaction. I am very sorry for that mix up , I never knew that my agent is into such a fraudulent act. please understand that i am very sorry about this and really not involved with it .

That is the reason all the legal documents related to your inheritance will be well documented and all necessary legal-backing is well documented and internationally legalized by my chambers.

For the reason i will advice you call the money gram to release the money so we can processed with immediate procurement of the these documents.

I am waiting your Ernest reply.

Best Regards,

Agbaje Williams Esq.

Quote:

26 Aug 2010

Dear Bagaje,

I appreciate your swift reply and candid response. However, in a previous mail you stated that I should withdraw the transfer because "the account will not accept $7,725.00 United States dollar as the amount is too meager for the account to accept. The account can only receives twenty five thousand dollar and above"

I am disappointed because you now state that you knew about the fraud issue. I would have thought that your professionalism, and the fact you are expecting a lot of money from me, would dictate that you would be honest with me and not try and cover up the issue with lies. This makes me feel unconfortable that this sort of thing can happen and you were attempting to keep me in the dark about it.

It's getting late here in Australia (nearly midnight), and my wife has a guest. It's a man who I don't like the look of and they are sitting a bit to comfortably together on my sofa. This is adding to my stress which is not good at all for my FLOPPIE problem.
For these reasons I feel it would be best for me to go to bed to calm down. I will endeavor to come to a logical conclusion tomorrow morning and advise you

Nigel.

At this point I decided to gear my character up for an impulsive trip to Africa, driven by the stress of marital problems and the speedbumps in the deal.

Quote:

26 Aug 10

Dear Brother Nigel

How are you and your health . find attached my pictures this all all i can lay my hand on, it was my last daughter College Graduation in UK.

What is going on? please Update me.

Thanks and God bless you and keep healthy.

Your brother Mike

There were 3 photos that were attached

Photo1
Photo2
Photo3

Couldn't find any match on TinEye but can't decide whether to believe that this is our guy.

Last edited by GreyAmadeus on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

27 Aug 10

Dear Mike,

Thanks you for the photos, your family looks lovely and congratulations to your daughter on her graduation, I'm sure it was a very happy occasion.

My health is not so good, there has been so many things going on that the stresses have got too much. The lawyer gave me a bank to send his fee too so I set the transfer up and then he said there was a minimum transaction level with the bank, but then my bank told me the account wasa under investigation for fraud so I had to ask the lawyer about this and he said there was someone in his chambers committing fraud! So then I had to go to the moneygrams office but I accidentally wrote down the reference number wrong but now I don't know what to do because of all this fraud.

All of this seems nothing in comparison to what happened last night and today. My wife had a 'friend' visit but they were getting too comfortable (if you understand my meaning). I went to bed to try to help my health and he spent the night in my house and I have reason to believe they were together - right under my nose!! This lead to a huge fight today where all of her deciet and lies came out in the open.

I have left the house and this evening I am sitting on the internet at a hotel drinking whiskey. My life has fallen apart even more. I have made a decision Mike, now that I have all my money from the safe and my passport, I have decided to travel to meet you and the lawyer in Nigeria and forget my life here in Australia. This is what I have read about Lagos online and it sounds lovely:

(this is a description of Lagos in Portugal, not Nigeria - just to see if he corrects my mistake

"Lagos is a city and a municipality at the mouth of the river Bensafrim and along the Atlantic Ocean,in the region of Algarve, in Algarve's Barlavento. It is very popular due to it's warm climate, long days of sunshine and it's nightlife of clubs and bars."

I have booked flights to Lagos to start my journey tomorrow. I am so sad to have to leave my life behind, but I am excited to meet you and get this deal finalised and start a new life. Maybe I can even find a special doctor who can help me back to health. In total there was nearly $30000 in the safe which I've got in my bag, plus the $7725 I have got back from moneygram - that should be enough to finish this deal and set me up with a new life.

I will email you again later with my travel itinerary. Maybe it would be possible for you to meet me at the airport and be my guide?

Regards
Nigel

Quote:

27 Aug 2010

Dear Bagaje,

This email may come as a surprise to you but I have come to a decision on the best way to conclude this deal. We have had some hinderances with the bank accounts and moneygram office so I have decided to fly to Lagos and conclude the deal in person. I must admit there are some personal resaons behind this decision - I have been motivated to move away from Sydney and the life I have here and begin again in Nigeria.

Attached is my travel itinerary on AirFrance and I will be joined at the airport by an aide who can take me to your office to finish the paperwork for the bank.

I will be bringing more than enough cash to cover your expenses and any further costs that may arise so please don't be concerned about that.

I appreciate your hard work with this matter and your patience whilst I travel. Please be assured that the whole issue wtih fraud has not impacted on your reputation - I trust that you are the right person for the job

Looking forward to finally meeting you

With regards
Nigel

I knocked up a flight itinerary from a booking engine online

Quote:

27 Aug 10

Dear Mike,

As promised, please find attached my travel itinerary for airfrance. I will be flying on Monday and arriving on Tuesday. There are a few stop-overs along the way so I will email you from the airports where I stop.

I've also attached a picture of myself. In the photo we were out celebrating a business success. I did most of the work and my partner (just off the picture) he took the credit, I even had to pay the restuarant bill.

Please let me know if you can meet me at the airport on Tuesday at 3:45pm

For now I'm going to drown my sorrows and try to forget about the pain in my heart

Your friend
Nigel

I attached the same flight detials and a picture of Jason Alexander I found on the web

Mike doesn't seem happy

Quote:

27 Aug 10

Dear brother Nigel

Thanks for your mail, and the update. I am happy that you are ok , you are coming to Lagos, how do we complete the transfer? how will i get my share of the money when you are in Lagos and the money is Australia? and i want to relocate when the money is wired into your account. How do i do that?

Thanks and God Bless You.

Your brother Mike

Quote:

27 Aug 10

Mike,

I've just left my wife and all you can think about is yourself. If you remember, I told you that my bank has a special "Accessibility" account for people with difficult medical conditions like mine. This means I can have worldwide access to my account via the internet. I can simply transfer your share of the money to your own account once it clears.

This is the 21st Century Mike - things are straight-forward, not rocket science. Corporations make things that are designed for ease of use.

And even if it's necessary I'll go back to Australia to finish things off - but I'm not going back to my wife. I booked a flight to Lagos because I have to get away from here. You are my last and only friend so I thought you might be a bit more supportive. Maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe it's best if I just forget about everything and disappear forever

Nigel

The miserable swine comes back with this uncompassionate email - what happened to Marriage Counsellor Mike?

Quote:

27 Aug 10

Dear Nigel,

If you have a problem with your wife, what dose that have to do with this transaction, this is Africa thing don't the way it works in Australia. You are welcome. I will be awaiting for you.

Thanks and God bless you

Your Brother Mike

At this point I was a few days off going away for 2 weeks in real life so I wanted the bait to be over. So I told him and the laywer to just sack it all off

Quote:

27 Aug 10

Dear "brother" Mike,

You know what, I've just about had enough of all this anyway. I've got enough money to keep me happy and I don't need this "deal" of yours.
The lawyers money is no longer at the MoneyGram and I'll be cancelling my flights first thing in the morning and getting a refund.
Your personality oozes with self confidence and selfishness, and I'd rather lose my portion of the money just to see you lose yours too
It's such a shame, if you had been a bit more compassionate then you might have made something out of this deal

Goodbye
Nigel

Quote:

27 Aug 2010

Hi Baggy,

This email is to inform you that you can take me off your client list. I have decided not to go ahead with the transaction
My aide has decided to become a royal prick so I have decided to forget it all and live my life the best I can

Sorry to notify you of this bad news but if you want someone to blame, please get in touch and I will provide you with his details

Have a nice life

Nigel

Quote:

30 Aug 10

Dear brother Nigel

How are you today? hope all is well with you and health, why did you back out on this transaction just like this?

Your brother Mike

Quote:

31 Aug 10

Mike,

I think you know full well why I have come to some reservations about this deal.
In the words of Shakespeare, "let me count the ways":

1. Since the beginning of our emails, not once have you provided any validation about yourself or this transaction. Whilst hiding in this hotel I have come to realise that, in fact, I have no idea who you are or that this money even exists!
2. If it wasn't for me trying to help you my life wouldn't have taken a turn for the worse as it has.
3. Your blatent disregard for my well being, despite assuring me that you will not screw me over - I have a problem in my life and I turned to who I thought was a friend for help. Your answer was basically saying "It's not my problem, get over it" This was the worst thing of all - you have lost all of my trust and faith in you because it is quite clear you are selfish, unkind and only interested in getting what you want. It is clear you are not the man I thought you were. You are just like everyone else who has made my life hell over the years.

I didn't get on my flight yesterday and was lucky enough to get a refund from the airline

I have told the laywer why I do not want this anymore.

I haven't heard anything back since. I have a feeling this bait is over and they have dropped me. Seemed to run aground a bit quick, but I'm pleased that it lasted just over 4 weeks and I got a Piggy

If anyone has got any comments, suggestions, tips etc they would be much appreciated.

Onto another lad when I'm back from holiday.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a very nice first bait (and yes, I read it all!!).
Contrary to what you believed, you actually got him off-script very early. He still threw formats at you occasionally but he was also writing his own replies.
Regarding the ending - it doesn't really matter if your rl takes over and you want to take break. Two weeks away would mean that you keep the lad stewing for two weeks. It looks like you have him well hooked so you could have quickly told him that you were going into hospital and that you'd get back to him when you got out. Lads love to wait for a payday!! Very Happy

Getting that bank account is also a great achievement for your first bait.
Give yourself a piggy.

clapping

If you want to rehook the lad, then you'll need to act a little less suspicious. Otherwsie he's going to think that you're too much trouble.
Another option you have is to just go ahead and rebait him from a different email address. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the encouragement Slightlyoutofit.

I think I could probably get away with apologising for the outburst (blaming my wife/medical condition) and asking to continue with the deal as I need the money.

I've got a few more days of baiting to get him well and truly back on the hook - I like the idea of making him sit and wait for his payday Very Happy

EDIT: Had to leet my character's surname as apparently M4cDougallson isn't a real surname and this forum comes top of a google search of the name Embarassed

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic