SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. Izekor deems me unworthy...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,

Short but sweet one from a Mr. Charles Izekor, a very impatient lad who seems like he doesnt know the full details of his script from the beginning:

I'm in Dark Red, Mr.Izekor is in Blue

Quote:
On 30 August 2010 18:43, Izekor Charles <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

I need your partnership,

I am Mr. Izekor Charles, a Nigerian citizen and former personal assistants to the former Lagos state governor, i was just released after eighteen months in prison due to some circumstances related to my job. I am contacting you to help me invest some little amount of money which i was able to made by myself during the time of my duties when working with the former Lagos state governor.

As i am writing you now, the money is presently in a bank in USA and i can not travel abroad as i was asked to remain in the country for four year and all my papers including my passport has been seized by the present government. I am presently in Ghana now for some rest and medical treatment, I have contacted the bank in USA concerning my claiming of the funds and it's was successfully honored.

Therefore, i need a reliable person whom i will go into partnership with, i will give you more details after i have heard from you.

Please advise.

Best Regards,

Izekor Charles.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:01:55 +0100
Subject: Re: I need your partnership
To: [email protected]
Dear Izekor,

I'd be all to happy to assist you, how do you suggest we proceed?

Many thanks,

Dr.Albert Heldenfeldenstezenberger

Quote:
On 31 August 2010 12:35, Izekor Charles <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Dr.Albert,

I am glad to hear from you now, i am just here with my laptop when i saw your message and it's gives me joy to see your concern in helping me to invest, i believe that i have explained to you the origin of the funds and its all clear that everything about this transaction will be legitimate.

I want to cease this opportunity to inform you that everything about this funds are intact and it will all be kept confidential as i do not want to be known anywhere of having such money for now. I have concluded with the banker in USA who will assist you in making sure that you have total access to the funds without any inch of obstacle. But before we proceed, i will like to know more about you, your family, your company/your investment experience and your project at hand now and also how much you intend to take out of the total funds after a successful transfer of the funds from the bank, thereafter, we will have an agreement and i will give you the contact information of the bank in USA to contact them for transferring of the funds to your possession.

Remember, i am contacting you through this means for security reasons as i do not want to be trapped by other security eye watch, i believe you can simply understand me? I wait for your urgent response.

Regards,

Charles.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:39:51 +0100
Subject: Re: I need your partnership

Dear Izekor,

Well, I am married with one child, and am currently the head researcher in London Medical School's Proctology department. As far as money is concerned, I don't know how much money altogether there is to be involved in this deal. Please provide me with more details and then I can let you know how much I intend to utilise

Many thanks

Dr. Heldenfeldenstezenberger

Quote:
fromIzekor Charles <[email protected]>
[email protected]

date31 August 2010 13:23
subjectWe are moving forward
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 31 Aug (10 days ago)

Dear Dr. Albert,

I am very happy for your urgent response and also to hear that you are from London, I will like to inform you that everything is ready to start this transaction, i will appreciate if you will consult your lawyer over there in your country and ask him to help us draft an agreement on the issue of this transaction, stating that you are to receive the funds for investment, I will also be communicating with the banker in USA concerning the moving of the funds to you for investment. The total amount involve is $6.5M (Six million, five hundred thousand US dollars).

Please kindly find attached copy of my passport and also a renewal copy to enable your lawyer help us draft the agreement. After we have signed the agreement, i will instruct the bank for immediate move of the funds to your personal account so you will start the investment process. Please in your next respond, i will like to know the true nature of the investment you will like us to invest on as you know more investment that is moving market over there in your country.

Remember, i am contacting you through this means for security reasons as i do not want to be trapped by other security eye watch, i believe you can simply understand me? I wait for your urgent response.

Please Advise!

Regards,

Charles.

Quote:
fromAlbert Heldenfeldenstezenberger <[email protected]>
toIzekor Charles <[email protected]>

date31 August 2010 18:15
subjectRe: We are moving forward
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 31 Aug (10 days ago)

Hi Izekor,

Thanks for this. Where do I go from here?

Many thanks,

Dr.Heldenfeldenstezenberger

Quote:
[email protected]

date1 September 2010 00:41
subjectRE: We are moving forward
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 1 Sep (10 days ago)

Dear Dr. Albert,

As i do not want to be trapped by other security eye watch, i am appealing to you to help me consult your lawyer in other to assist us draft an agreement base on this transaction which you and me will sign before we proceed.

I hope you will understand me?

Please Advise!

Regards,

Charles.

Now at this point I was genuinely off sick for a couple of days, which is when Charles gets worried:

Quote:
romIzekor Charles <[email protected]>
[email protected]

date2 September 2010 01:14
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 2 Sep (9 days ago)

My dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I just write to know the present situation.

I will be waiting patiently to hear from you soon.

Sincerely.

Charles.

Quote:

date2 September 2010 09:04
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 2 Sep (8 days ago)

Dear Charles,

Apologies, I have been ill the past couple of days and unable to get out of bed, nor get to the computer. I've spoken to my Lawyer this morning, and he informs me that he needs more information, and would preferably like if we could all meet in person to draft out this agreement.

Is there any chance of you travelling to London?

Many thanks

- Dr. Albert Heldenfeldenstezenberger

Quote:
[email protected]

date2 September 2010 12:03
mailed-byhotmail.com

Dear Dr. Albert,

I can not travel to London now, you have to get the agreement from your lawyer and send a copy down to me while i view it before we sign it and if there are any more information your lawyer will need to get the agreement done, kindly let me know.

I will be waiting patiently to hear from you.

Hope you are now in a good health condition? I wish you quick recovery.

Sincerely.

Charles.

How kind of him to show concern! Wink

Quote:

date2 September 2010 12:13
mailed-bygmail.com

Dear Charles,

Yes I'm much better thank you, just a mild case of Tribblietus, nothing a bit of bedrest hasn't helped.

Mr. Izekor, this is most unusual - it would be impossible for my lawyer to form up a contract on a business agreement that he knows nothing about. For any kind of a binding legal agreement, a lot more information on the type of deal and the nature of the deal is needed, i.e, where the money is from, why its being transferred, who its being transferred to, what accounts its going from/coming from, and many more details.

Are you able to provide more details of the nature of this transaction? I would then be able to pass them onto my lawyer. If it would be easier, I could get him to forward me a Legal Questionnaire for you to fill out and sign, which should give me/us all the information we need. Would you like me to do this?

Many thanks, I hope to hear from you soon,

- Dr. Albert Heldenfeldenstezenberger

Quote:
[email protected]

date2 September 2010 14:03
subjectImportant
mailed-byhotmail.com

Dear Dr. Albert,

Okay, i will be waiting for the Legal Questionnaire so i can fill it and send back to you to enable your lawyer start the preparation of the agreement.

Please Advise!

Regards,

Charles.

In this email he included two awful photocopies of his "passport". I include them here - apologies for them not being watermarked, I'm doing this at work at the facilities are somewhat....limited Wink

http://yfrog.com/jwizekorpass2p
http://yfrog.com/myizekorpass1p

Quote:

date2 September 2010 14:11
subjectRe: Important
mailed-bygmail.com

Hi Charles,

I'll get to my lawyer as soon as I can and get him to produce a legal questionnaire. I fully appreciate that you want to keep this transaction secretive, as is my lawyer.

Many thanks,
Dr. Heldenfeldenstezenberger

Quote:
[email protected]

date2 September 2010 20:46
subjectRE: Important
mailed-byhotmail.com

Dear Dr. Albert,

I will be waiting patiently to hear from you with the copy of the agreement.

Thanks for your understanding,

Sincerely,

Charles.

Uh oh - Charles has changed his tune. Rather than awaiting my lawyer's information, he's decided to switch scripts in his impatience - this comes more apparent in a couple of emails' time:

Quote:
[email protected]

date7 September 2010 10:44
subjectYou are delaying
mailed-byhotmail.com

Sir,

Kindly send me a copy of your identification and your contact address to enable me draft the agreement and send for your signatory so we can start the process of the projects.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Charles.

Quote:
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:18:39 +0100
Subject: Re: Agreement

Hi Charles,

I'm awaiting to hear from my lawyer today about a questionnaire for you to fill in, you should receive from me later today

Many thanks

Dr Heldenfeldenstezenberger

Quote:
On 6 September 2010 11:16, Izekor Charles <[email protected]> wrote:

Sir,

Please kindly send me a copy of your international passport and your contact address, NOT P. O Box. to enable me get a lawyer that will prepare the agreement.

We have to avoid delay in everything we do.

I will wait to hear from you soon.

Sincerely.

Charles.

Now, sensing that I was probably going to lose this lad through impatience etc, plus the fact that I have a much bigger bait I'm dealing with at the moment, I thought I'd rock the boat a little bit:

Quote:

date7 September 2010 10:51
subjectRe: You are delaying
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 7 Sep (3 days ago)

Dear Charles,

I'm confused, I was under the impression you were awaiting me/my lawyer to draw up an agreement, as you weren't sure how to go about doing it? Now you say that you are fully able to do it yourself. Which is it?

Sincerely

Dr Heldenfeldenstezenberger

Quote:
[email protected]

date8 September 2010 10:08
subjectRE: You are delaying
mailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 8 Sep (2 days ago)

YOU ARE ALL DELAYING MY TRANSACTION

Quote:

date8 September 2010 10:41
mailed-bygmail.com

Dear Charles,

I HAVE ASKED YOU A QUESTION AND YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED IT - DO YOU NEED ME TO SEND YOU THE QUESTIONNAIRE OR NOT?! THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT AT ME. LOUD NOISES

- Dr. Heldenfeldenstezenberger

Quote:
[email protected]

date8 September 2010 11:13
subjectRE: You are delaying
mailed-byhotmail.com

I AM TIRED OF YOUR QUESTIONS, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE.

Quote:

date8 September 2010 11:22
mailed-bygmail.com

Dear Charles,

Need I remind you that you asked me to get the information from my lawyer. I have awaited the information from my lawyer and currently have a copy of the questionnaire he has produced,

Do you want it or not?

- Dr Heldenfeldenstezenberger

Sadly now, I've not heard from him for a couple of days so I suspect he's sniffed a rat. Still, was fun whilst it lasted, and, as I hinted, there's a much bigger one on the way! As I said, short, but sweet. I particularly enjoy

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE.

as well as his worries about "security eyes"

Cheers, let us know what you think!

- Loki

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, it reads to me as if the lad either suddenly got a lecture from his oga ('What are you doing agreeing to fill in forms? Take control! And get some ID from him!'); or (maybe more likely) another lad took over the correspondence. Was there any noticeable change in IP addresses at the point the emails became more suspicious and impatient?

It's a shame that happened, after he'd agreed so willingly to fill in a nice Legal Questionnaire!

I like your character's innocent politeness. And the way he was just acting as messenger for the lawyer - your character himself wasn't being difficult at all.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why thank you Smile

Its not an intentional thing, just how I write business emails Razz the interesting thing is im by no means an expert but i've had a number of successful bates now, and, I've never had one of them be so quck to anger before!

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh, and, no, no difference in the ip address, lagos all the way. maybe a gang and/or internet café?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic