SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Mr Sanders Week

View next topic
View previous topic

Baiting Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

had this guy on my case for almost a week now...here are a sample of emails between us ...Me under a name of Mary Marsh a vulnerable widow age 61...its not classed my most of your standards as much of a baiting...but hey am new to this game and just dragging this episode out as much as i can

pointless posting headers he is using a proxy

Emails used by scammer

Sanders Nweke
[email protected]

barristerrachmanah...
[email protected]

Blakwoods International Bank
[email protected]

info
[email protected]

================================

FROM THE DESKTOP
OF MR SANDERS WEEK
BLAKWOODS INTERNATIONAL.
BANK MALAY.
ATTENTION:

I seek for your co-operation; my name is Mr.Sanders Week A Personal Accountant to Late Engineer Michael, a citizen of your country , who used to work with French oil major total, company here in. Herein, shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2004, Mr. Michael, his wife and his three children were involved in a drastic car accident along Hilai/Kuala Lumpur Express Road. Unfortunately he and his three kids lost their lives immediately in the event of the accident, while the wife was taken to the hospital where she died three days later. Their bodies were kept in the mortuary for five months, in order for the authority, to carry out a proper investigation on how to locate their surviving relatives. They have checked all available public files and embassies, but all their efforts had proved abortive, as they could not fund any of their relatives.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, no one has been coming for his account that he deposited with my bank (Blakwoods International Bank). And due to the banking law and regulation of 1985, sub section 18d page 103 chapter 11 of constitution governing all banking policy, and in accordance to the banking decree 003 sub section 45 which stated that any deposited fund which remains unclaimed after the existing period of four years will be confiscated by the national treasury department as unclaimed fund. And this has brought too much agitation in our bank between boards of directors on how to declare this account unserviceable, base on the fact that the deceased has no next of kin. After the meeting held by the executives of Blakwoods Bank with the personal attorney to late Michael on 15th of November 2008, they have all agreed to extend the date to 30th of August 2010.

Consequently to this, I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before the national treasury department gets them confiscated or declare unserviceable by blakwoods International bank Where the deceased have an account Valued at about fifteen Million, three hundred and forty five thousand U.S dollars (USD 15, 345,000.00). The bank has issued out a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated with in the next few days. Since no one has been able to locate their relatives for over four years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that this account valued at fifteen Million, three hundred and forty five thousand U.S dollars (USD 15, 345,000.00) can be paid to you and then you and I Can share the money. All the necessary documents concerning this claim are with the Bank legal department, All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this.

Get back to me for immediate commencement of this deal.

Yours Truly,
Mr. Sanders Week

Quote:
My reply

Hello Mr Week

oh dear the poor family

how can i help you ? i am a widow and have lost a son during the Gulf war so know what it is like to lose a loved one , not only that my husband died 3yrs a go from cancer ...so if i can help you i will

yours sincerely

Mary Marsh

Quote:
His Reply

Good day Mrs Mary Marsh

Thanks for your prompt response, I am very happy you are willing to assist me in getting this fund transferred into your bank account, I want you to fill the application letter of an account closure below and send it to the bank via email where this said fund have been deposited with their email address below.

Please get back to me as soon as you have confirmed it sent.

Thanks,

Sanders Week.

BLAKWOODS REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
BLAKWOODS INTERNATIONAL BANK.HILAI

KUALA LUMPUR- MALAYSIA
EMAIL: [email protected]

[email protected]

DEAR SIR,

APPLICATION FOR AN ACCOUNT CLOSURE

I .......NAME... .....OF ............ADDRESS............ ,...OCCUPATION...... , ..NATIONALITY... , ..TEL.........AGE.........SEX...........HEREBY APPLY FOR THE CLOSURE OF ACCOUNT NO. 16344 82773 BELONGING TO THE LATE ENGINEER MICHAEL MARSH. I AM THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE ABOVE AFOREMENTIONED NAME AND THE BENEFICIARY OF THE PROJECT FUND WHICH ACCOUNTS NUMBER IS STATED ABOVE.

I WILL IN DUE TIME FORWARD TO YOUR OFFICE ON HOW AND WHERE I WANT THE FUNDS IN THE ACCOUNT TO BE TRANSFERRED. I WILL BE GLAD IF THIS APPLICATION IS GRANTED AND I AM ALSO THANKING YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION
YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Quote:
he went on and asked if he could trust me...from me

Hello Mr Week

First i must say i am a church going woman and a great believer in god so you can trust me
here are my details

Mrs Mary Marsh
11r Soul Street
London
SW1

British

i am not able to give you my phone number or call you as i am a Deaf person from Birth and only communicate via Lip reading , Sign Language or internet via emails

your sincerely

Mary

Quote:
from blakwoods bank...NOTE how i become the benificiary to the late Michael Marsh !!!! lol

Blakwoods International Bank.
(Head Office Annex)
Hilai Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
=============================================================

Hello Mrs Mary Marsh.

To Whom It May Concern

Our bank got your email and we will like to know which of the Sanders week you contacted and how did you know him?

Below is your late cousine barrister which you are to contact, banks over here does not issue does document so you have to contact the barrister.

(1) Death Certificate of Eng. Michael Marsh.
(2) Police Report
(3) Affidavit of claims.
(4) International passport or drivers license

In receipt of the above requirements, your fund release approval will commence within six banking days your fund will be remitted to your designated bank account. We will send you our authority of remit documents after receiving your reply.

Below is the contact information of your late relative Lawyer, we would like you to contact him yourself for these legal documents.

Rachman Ahmed & Company
Barristers, Solicitors & Notaries Public

Address:
3A.1.12 vista-prima
Bandar Puchong
Jaya , Selangor, Malaysia
Telephone : +60146626605
Email : [email protected]

Thank you for your co-operation, We are looking forward in hearing from you.

We hope to read your email soon.

Yours faithfully,
Permanent secretary
Mr. Bret Wilson.
(MD/CEO) Blakwoods International Bank

Quote:
from me to Mr Week

Dear Mr week

i have had s reply from the bank...but they stated they need these documents which i don't have

(1) Death Certificate of Eng. Michael Marsh.
(2) Police Report
(3) Affidavit of claims.
(4) International passport or drivers license

so it looks like i cannot help you with this matter as i dont have them ,and i will be going on holiday soon to Switzerland camel trecking

your sincerely

Mary Marsh

ps if you have got this email more than once please accept my apologies as my computer seems to be slow today

Quote:
from me ...i sent the above 26 times lol..hence PS part

his reply was check email and contact barrister

Quote:
my repy was

Hello Mr Week

here is a copy of what i sent to barristerrachmanahme
[email protected]

i hope it was the right person ???

=====================
Hello my name is Mary Marsh

I Believe i am to contact you regarding documents after an email from a Mr Week email address ([email protected]
ias.com) said to contact you ??

( Please accept my apologies if i have sent this to the wrong person am getting a bit confused and ready to call the whole thing off as its getting a bit stressful for me )

your Sincerely

Mrs Mary Marsh

Quote:
then got this from SIR RACHMAN AHMED a knight of the realm...wow

Attn: Mary Marsh ,

Based on the documents that you have requested from me. I am just doing my job proparely, in order not to make any mistake, because $15,345,000.00 is not a little amount of money that one need to be careless about. However, I have gone to the federal high court of justice, to make enquiry on how to ascertain the sworn affidavit.

Reference to the enquiry that I made I have received a letter from them today. You will need to pay the sum :

1) $3,200.00 for swearing and filing of next of kin affidavit.
2) $450.00 for swearing and filing of letter of administration.
3) $150.00 for filing and justification of two sureties
4) $ 80.00 for stamp duty fees.

Total fees $3,880.00.

This is the total amount that needs to be paid to the federal high court of justice, before these documents could be issued out.

Due to the time factor, because I can understand that the bank needs these documents urgently in order to enable them to wire the fund to you. So I need you to send this money to chief accountant of my chamber, via money any western union outlet arround you with this information.

Receivers Name: Ghaa Kelebogile
Receivers Address: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Test Question: Colour?
Answer: Pink

As soon as you send the money, I would like you to forward to me the payment information, to enable Mr. Ghaa Kelebogile

to pick up the money quickly for the processing of the documents.

Call me if you have any question.
(+60146626605)
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sir Rachman Ahmed
(Senior Advocate of Malaysia).

Quote:
BELLS ringing...i am alarmed ...and sent this to Mr week

hello mr week

i received the reply from the bank they want a payment of $3,880.00

i take it as i am helping you...you will be paying the payment so as i can receive the documents , here are the details for you to pay...(gave him details)

please let me know when you have paid it and i will send you the documents once i receive them

your sincerely

Mary Marsh

Quote:
His reply was

Well i got your email and i understand what you said and why the barrister need the money to get the document for us, Meanwhile i don't have upto that amount with me the only money i can come up with is $2000 and i will like you to see what you can do as well and let me know what you can assist on this transaction because that amount is too much for me at this point in time.

Quote:
From Me decided to reverse it to him..note address below Smile

Hello Mr Week

with regards to payment well that's fine if you can pay $2000 then i will pay the rest
just sent me a payment via Western Union your $2000 and i will then pay the barrister the outstanding amount in total $3,880 with my $1,880 added to your $2000.

here are the details to pay me via Western Union.

Name: Mary Marsh
Address:11r Souls Street
Question:Don't Trust
Answer: Anyone

That way we can receive the documents and close this matter , after you have made the payment to Western Union please contact me with the details so i can collect the money

Yours Sincerely

Mary Marsh

Quote:
his response was

Dear Mary Marsh,

I am going to proceed in making the payment but i won't be able to send money out of the country because its will cost me so much to send money out of the country, so therefore i will send my colleague to make the payment via western union to the barrister information which is below.

Receivers Name: Ghaa Kelebogile
Receivers Address: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Test Question: Colour?
Answer: Pink

As soon as i send the money to him you are going to forward the payment details to him and tell him that a friend of yours in malaysia sent $2000 why you should proceed and send him yours as well.

Let me know when you want to go and make your payment so i can go and pay mine as well to get this transaction concluded.

Sanders.

Quote:
so i relied

Mr Week

well i would feel more comfortable if you sent Me the money and pay the charges out of the $2000 and i will pay the rest

i don't mind paying for the charges as i have... several Hundred thousand ..from my late husband's company and assets....so money issues is NOT a problem for me at all

and to be honest i don't want to involve a 3rd party like you stated a friend to make the payment

so pay me via western union and i will pay for charges and outstanding balance

Mary

Quote:
so now in my opinion i called his bluff and he come up with this shit

Well before i got this mail i have already send my colleague to go and make the payment and when i called her she was on her way coming back with the MTCN numbers, so therefore i will like you to go ahead and send your and let me know so that i can forward the MTCN number to you when she is back.

But if you dont want to involve any party since you have several of hundred thousand dollars you can go ahead and make the full payment to the Barriser today and i will try and tell her to get the money back from western union shop so i can send to your name.

Go ahead and make the payment to the barrister and let me know when its done.

Sanders.

Quote:
This is still on going

Update...sent this

Hello Mr week

i have just returned home from a visit to our Village post office in Scambleton

i did as you said and went to my post office to send the payment but upon my arrival it was closed and there were lots of policemen with guns , it appears that there was an armed robbery this morning and shots were fired said the Greengrocer Manager (Mr Plum) , so called in to my sister (Sandra Sage) Herb shop for a coffee and she said the nearest alternative post office is 17 miles away , which i dont think my Invalid 3 wheeler car will get me there and back , so i will have to wait until tomorrow.

so seeing you paid your $2000 you want me to pay $1800 ...ok thats fine

Yours Sincerely

Mary

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic