SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Are 419rs Wasting Time With Our Own Members

View next topic
View previous topic

alf hookem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have spent some time responding to someone who after a number of very insulting exchanges could be a member of this site. He concluded with CDXIX. Perhaps he fathomed what I was up to.
It was amusing to me but if the correspondent was indeed a 419er , why would that person begin the proceedings by emailing me - surely people on here do not solicit responses??
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Proof's in the email then, isn't it? Please post content and headers perhaps, if the culprit is one of us, he will PM you. If there is no answer, he's fair game.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x12 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wouldn't agree that the person is fair game if there is no PM. Not all baiters will see this thread.

Sometimes baiters end up writing to baiters by mistake.

Quote:
He concluded with CDXIX.

This has been used by baiters as a code when they suspect the person they're writing to isn't a lad but instead another baiter.

As to how he contacted you, your address may have ended up on a list somewhere. Have you tried Googling your email address?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too true, Ima, that was just the lust for lad's blood talking... Very Happy Wink

-----------
Closed lad accounts x12 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, I'll have to remember that code.

"CDXIX (Roman Numerals) equivalent to number 419"

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your addy ended up on someone insult list. It happens from time to time. The Email was ended with CDXIX to let you know he or she is a baiter suspecting you are as well. Since you are just exchanging insults, I'd just reply that you are a baiter and thank him or her for the code. The insults will stop.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="alf hookem" surely people on here do not solicit responses??[/quote]
Actually, they do sometimes, with an ASEM (accidentally sent email) sent to a batch of lads. In this case it looks like an insult bait, and somehow your email address was included.

Closed lad accounts x 4
3 dead websites

is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt. Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic