SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Miss Vivian Mbakey

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi, another straight bait, a bit better than the last one. I need to drag them out longer.

Richard Head
to mbakeyvivian

Hi Miss Vivian,

I would like to get to know you

Please reply

Richard Head

Here goes the BS........................

Thanks for your response to my mail Richard

vivian mbakey
to me

Dearest Richard,
how are you this day ?
hope fine,let me tell you about my self my name is Miss Vivian Desmond mbakey I am 24years old, I am hoping to further my education in future. I am not married and don't have any children. I am fair in complexion (strange ! I thought you were dark skinned !)and of average height, my photos will explain to you better.i am the Daughter of Mr.Desmond Cleng Mbakey, of blessed memory from Zimbabwe,During the current crises against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is One of the most successful multi farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe`s ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded his farm and burnt everything in the farm,kill him and made away with a lot of items in my fathers farm. it is only me that is alive now then I have to ran to Dakar Senegal which is where I am now in a church, have not finish up my education and need a person who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

i want you to know that age means nothing to me and it can not hinder me from getting relating with you because i really need a man who can take good care of me and show me sincere love. i am not concerned about the age gap or something of that nature.
I have attached my photo to this email please if it is possible also send me your photo and your telephone number so i can speak with you.Iam waiting eagerly for your reply Lots of love(I bet you are waiting eagerly)
kiss kiss
Vivian

Richard Head
to vivian

Hi Miss Vivian,

It`s nice to hear from you again.
You are very pretty.
I am sorry to hear about your father and his farm. That is a tribble thing when people take things, that don`t rightly belong to them.
There are some bad people around.(Especially people like you)

I am single, 44 years old and I am a successful businessman. I am in the showbusiness trade.
My business is training contortionists. A contortionist can bend their body into all kinds of shapes.
I will attach a picture of me below and also of some contortionists.
Helena & Maya are two of my best girls. They get payed $6,000 a month. Also Palo. He gets $5,200 a month.
I would like to get to know you more.
I belong to a church called Church of St Imatwott. It is named after a native American Indian chief who gave all his money to build the church.

I would be very interested in helping you to share your fathers wealth. I have lots of money too. I don`t know what to do with it. Maybe you can help me.

Lots of love to you my darling. Please reply to me. I miss you already.
Richard

She replies with standard script, I want her off it, so I try..............

vivian mbakey
to me

My Dearest Richard ,

Thanks for your kind responds, I hope this will meet you well. Anyway, i really don’t know how to start because i don’t know if this is the right time for me to tell you this, but i feel maybe i can trust you and you could be of help. I wish to give a detailed profile of me because i think this is the right time and something tells me you could be my helper.
As you already know I am from Zimbabwe AFRICA but presently i'm in Dakar Senegal living in a church as a refugee camp. Before the attack of the rebels my dad and mum told me that they kept a sum of $4.750 000 (Four million seven hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars)in a bank in Senegal mean while that he used my name as the sole beneficiary of the deposited fund.
When i treied to lay claims to the money and because of my refugee status,the bank officials asked me to seek for foreign partner in a country of my choice where i would transfer this money and use it for investment.And right now i am in Senegal to secure my life, Please i am honorably soliciting for your assistance.
kind of assistance as follows.

1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transfered into.
2) To serve as the guardian of these fund ,since i am a refugee here and could not handle this on my own.
3)To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational career and to procure me a residential permit in your country.
I am inclined to offer you 15% of the total sum as a mode of compensation for your effort after the successful transfer of these fund to your nominated account overseas.Please i will be very happy if this transaction will be concluded within seven (7)working days from now.You already have a phone number to reach me.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a woman of vision, truth and hardworking.I will send the bank’s contact information for you as soon as I receive a positive response from you. Have a nice day and think about me.
let me stop here while i wait for your reply as soon as this mail get to you.
May Almighty God bless you as you do care for me Amen.
Waiting to hear from you soonest

Lots of love
Vivian

Richard Head
to vivian

Hi Vivian

So nice to hear from you again my love.
This sounds like a honourable thing for you to do. I appreciate your trust and love in me.

As a business man, I come across many deals. I have sent many funds to orphanages and widow charities (over $5.2M usdollars).
For you to give me 15% of the money sounds very good and I cannot thank you enough. You are so kind and generous to me.

I will also help you get into good education. You can call me Rick or Dicky. That`s short name for Richard as you probably know anyway my darling.

I need you to do something for me to prove that you are totally genuine my love.
Can you e-mail me a large and clear picture of you holding up a sign with my name on it. I would be very happy.

The sign needs to be A4 paper and it must say.I love Richard Head. Also, the name of my church. St Imatwott.
This would show your true love for me and I will do anything for you. I will keep your picture by my bed and people will know that you are my love.

As soon as I receive the picture, I will send you my bank details and arrange for a permit so you can come and stay in my country.
We could see each other then and be in love.

You are a beautiful woman and may the good lord speed up this process so we can see each other.

Must go now. I have a business deal worth many thousands of dollars to attend to.

Please reply soon. I miss you too much already. Lots of love

Richard kiss kiss

Will she go for it ?...................

vivian mbakey
to me

Dearest RickRed rose

How are you today i hope you are fine.

It feels really good reading your response to my email.
Iam very happy about your asurance of helping me get good education.

You are a rich man this i can understand from your email but i want you to understand that the reason why i have contacted you in the first place is not because of any material need.I have actually contacted you to share a mutual affection that is likely to lead to a life time committment so the fact that i have revealed to you about the need to assist me in claiming my late father's deposit should not over shadow the fact that i have a very deep feelings of getting together with you and knowing you in the first place.
I have contacted you and revealed a secret to you in trust i believe trust should be our watch word hence i seem not to understand why i should be given condition before this affair could flourish.I believe we have come to last and eventually we must spend some quality time together real soon so i do not understand why i should carry a sign with your name on my head.Dont you think that is rediculous? Well i have good plans for us and i wish it shall come to past so iam ready to send you some more photos if my photo is what you really need and not carrying a sign with your name because that is total fake and can not possibly demonstrate my inner most feelings.All you need do is to keep this relationship real and work towards helping me transfer this fund and come over to meet with you then we shall be able to demonstrate real love to each other.

Let me know about your willingness to carry on with assisting me so that i will send you the bank contact information.

And please do send me your telephone number so that i will speak with you.Do take good care of yourself and have a pleasant day.

Lots of love

Vivian

What do you mean by `rediculous ? I want a bloody trophy!!!!!!!..................

Richard Head
to vivian

My Dearest Vivian

Thank you for your message. You are a very truthful woman and I tingle all over when I think of you.
You have made me a happy man. I trust you more than you know. (no I do not)

When I asked for the picture. All I wanted was just 1 picture of you holding a sign up in front of you saying `I love Richard Head` and the name of my church `St Imatwott`. You don`t have to hold it on your head, that would look silly.

The reason I asked for this picture is because I`m very excited about us and my friends at the church don`t believe that I have a beautiful girlfriend who is coming over from Africa. I showed them the pics you sent me and they told me to prove it ! They said that I was making fake pictures. That`s why I asked you my darling. It would prove to them that you love me.

(I have a friend from Africa, Nigeria who sent me a picture. He used $18,770 USD I gave him to help build a school.)
I will put the picture below so that you can see what I mean. I contact him all the time. He is a good man. I am sending him more money soon.

Is it a lot to ask of you ?. After all, I am going to sort out a permit and help you get good education in my country.
Even if you use a web cam to take the picture. It would prove that I am in love with you and they are jealous of your beauty.

I want this relationship to go on forever.
Please don`t let this cause an argument between us because I really do want to help you and assist you in releasing the money.

I love you with all of my heart Vivian. Please send a picture with my name and church, it would make me so happy.

My phone number is 206-203-4609. I don`t know what the overseas dialling code is from where you live. You can easily find it out anyway can`t you my lover.
I am a busy man and if I don`t answer please leave a message and I will get straight back to you as soon as I can.
Got to go now. Too much work and no play. I haven`t used my wedding tackle for ages. I will use it when you come over.

I can`t wait to hear from you. Love you forever

Richard

I receive an email from [email protected] reply......

Richard Head
to BOASNE

Dear Bank Manager

Please send details as to what to do in transferring money from Mr Desmond Mbakey`s account, to his daughter Miss Vivian Mbakey.
I am the partner of Vivian Mbakey and wish to be instructed in the process of transferring this money.

Account Number 111974873017

Thank You
Dicky Head

Vivian tries to call me..........

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Subject: Voice Message (206-203-4609)
To: [email protected]

Thank you for Using K7.NET. Double Click on Attachment to Play the GSM Wave File.

#2062034609_206_12828254671115885.WAV #2062034609_206_12828254671115885.WAV
17K Download

Very short call and undecipherable.....................

Richard Head
to vivian

Hi Vivian,

I got your voice message my love.
This phone system is really rubbish. I called out the engineers and they say its a problem in my building.

They will get it fixed soon.
I emailed the bank to get the money transferred my Love.

Richard

Emailing the bank.......................

Richard Head
to boasne

DEAR BANK MANAGER,

I HAVE E-MAILED YOU TO TRANSFER FUNDS FOR MISS VIVIAN MBAKEY.

WHY HAVE YOU NOT REPLIED?.

I AM A BUSY MAN

PLEASE SORT THIS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!

FROM
MR RICHARD HEAD

|
BOA TRANSFER
to me

BANK OF AFRICA – SÉNÉGAL

Siége Central: BP 1992

Avenue 4, Leopold Sedar Seghor
Dakar, Sénégal

Email: [email protected]

www.bank-of-africa.net

BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Date:

27 August 2010

Attn:

Mr. Richard Head

Subject: Wire Transfer

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail we received.

Actually, we have been notified about you by the young lady Miss Vivian Mbakey that she wishes you to be her trustee / representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Desmond Mbakey is our late customer with substantial amount ($4.750, 000.00) Four Million Seven Hundred and Fifthy Thousand United States dollars of deposit with us.

Hence you have been appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you we shall request you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. An Affidavit of Claim sworn on your behalf at the Federal High Court Dakar, Senegal by a Senegalese resident lawyer

3. The death certificate of late Dr Desmond Mbakey (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Elhadji Diop on telephone number +221768380901

Yours Faithfully,

Maxine Anderson (Mrs.)
Assistant Remittance Director
Bank of Africa
Senegal

Another email arrives............................

BOA TRANSFER
to me

BANK OF AFRICA – SÉNÉGAL

Dakar, Sénégal

www.bank-of-africa.net

BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Date:

27 August 2010

Attn:

Mr. Richard Head

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail we received.

Actually, we have been notified about you by the young lady Miss Vivian Mbakey that she wishes you to be her trustee / representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Desmond Mbakey is our late customer with substantial amount ($4.750, 000.00) Four Million Seven Hundred and Fifthy Thousand United States dollars of deposit with us.

Hence you have been appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you we shall request you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. An Affidavit of Claim sworn on your behalf at the Federal High Court Dakar, Senegal by a Senegalese resident lawyer

3. The death certificate of late Dr Desmond Mbakey (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund.

Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Elhadji Diop on telephone number +221768380901

Yours Faithfully,

Maxine Anderson (Mrs.)
Bank of Africa
Senegal

And another.....whoooaaaa slow down please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOA TRANSFER
to me

BANK OF AFRICA – SÉNÉGAL

Dakar, Sénégal

www.bank-of-africa.net

BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Date:

27 August 2010

Attn:

Mr. Richard Head

Yours Faithfully,

Maxine Anderson (Mrs.)
Bank of Africa
Senegal

My turn now............................

Richard Head
to boasne

Dear Bank manager.

How do I get these things:

Where do I get these from. I called the number you gave me and got no reply.

I want to help Miss vivian, but what to do next ?

Yours Sincerely
Mr Richard Head

Haven`t heard much from my MUGU girlfriend, time to ask why …...................

Richard Head
to vivian

Hi Vivian, Darling Buds of May

Where are you?.
I haven`t heard nothing from you.
I am dealing with the bank to get the money transferred.

You said you would send some more pics. I never got any, why?

My friend Derek Trotter and his brother are making fun of me because you didn`t send any pics. They said you must be scammer.
I told them they are wrong. Because I dearly love you. And you are a truthfull woman aren`t you ?

I want to deal with the bank, but they want a death certificate of your father. How do I get that. ?

Love you always

Ricky

Lets see if that stirs her up out of the coma....................

BOA TRANSFER
to me

BANK OF AFRICA – SÉNÉGAL

Dakar, Sénégal

www.bank-of-africa.net

BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Date:

27 August 2010

Attn:

Mr. Richard Head

Our banking telephone lines are always open and always busy probably you did not dial correctly the international dialling code.

As for the documents we listed for you in our previous email it must be endorsed by an accreditted legal practioner in Senegal who could procure such legal documents from the High court of justice Senegal.Upon the confirmation of the requested documents we shall proceed in the transfer of the fund into your nominated bank account.

We advice that you provide us with you banking details where you wish this fund transfered into to enable us put the transfer processing underway while we wait for the documents to be presented. We recommend some certified legal practioners here who can assist you in the procurement of the needed legal documents below.

(1) Name: Mustapha Ndoye (ESQ)

Email:[email protected]

(2) Name:Reginald Uwa (ESQ)

The above two lawyers are certified and could assist you in the legal aspect of this claim transfer documentation feel free to consult either of the two for service.

Yours Faithfully,

Maxine Anderson (Mrs.)
Bank of Africa
Senegal

Hang on......It`s aliiiiiiiive, it`s aliiiiiiiive.....................

vivian mbakey
to me

My dearest Ricky

Iam sorry for not have written you earlier it was because i have been having fever today.
Iam happy and wish to appreciate your assistance in standing on my behalf for this claim.
My utmost desire is to meet you very soon upon the final transfer of this money into your
account.Please try and start making arrangement for me to come over and meet you.As for
what the bank has requested for i have attached my late father's death certificate to this
email for you to present to the bank.I shall wait to hear from you soon.

Take good care of yourself and have a pleasant weekend
Lots of love

Vivian

kiss kiss
death cert v.jpg death cert v.jpg
352K View Download

Well well, a totally fake, rubbish certificate. My dog could have done better....................
Mean while, in the boardroom.... Mr Reginald Uwa pops his head up................

Richard Head
to reginalduwa

Hello,

Can you please instruct me on how to complete the money transfer for Miss Vivian Mbakey.

Thank You
Richard Head

He will obviously instruct me in the usual legal way I don`t think..................

Reginald Uwa
to me

Dear Mr. Richard Head,

Thank you for contacting me to seek for my legal service.

Before you contacted me the customer care unit of Bank of Africa has already notified me that they have given a client my contact should in case the client contact me in respect to fund deposit of their deceased customer.

I will have to visit the bank of Africa and make verifications over the existence of this money if what you are contacting me for is true afterall i will then visit the High court also and make further inquiries on what it would take to get the needed legal documents.

I will keep you updated upon my due verifications(of course you will Reggie)

Respectfully

Reginald Uwa(ESQ)

Guess what, Reggie has been to the bank and the high court, I bet he did...............

Reginald Uwa
to me

Dear Mr. Richard Head,

Thank you for contacting me to seek for my legal service.

Like i promised i have been to the bank as well as the high court of justice.
The fund in question exist afterall and i have required what documents that is needed from the bank hence in procuring the said documents it shall cost you the sum of $2800.

I advice that for rapid handling of the job you make the fee available to me through western union money transfer with the name of my secretary/protocol officer below:

Jimmy Basil
Dakar,Senegal

Do send the money and the information you have sent it to me for confirmation,as soon as i receive the money i will proceed immediately to the high court and procure the documents and present to the bank to make sure your fund is transfered without further delay.

I anticipate your urgent

Respectfully

Reginald Uwa(ESQ)

Oh, thanks so much for your hard work Reggie.........
I think I will put a spanner in the works and get him off script.......

Richard Head
to Reginald

Dear Reginald

Can I see the documents. I need you to scan them and send them to me.

I will send the $2800 USD with Western union when I receive a scanned copy of the court and bank documents.

Thank you for your great help. Please hurry, I need to help Miss Mbakey.

Richard Head

Reginald Uwa
to me

Dear Richard Head

The documents could only be procure with money this is the reason why you have to send the $2800 USD to enable me use it in the procurement of the documents.As soon as i receive the $2800 USD i will proceed to the high court immediately and obtain the documents and subsequently send them to you that is how it is done.

Do send the $2800 USD to enable me procure the documents on your behalf

I anticipate your urgent action

Reginald Uwa(ESQ)

You want $2,800 USD ? Nah!.....................

Richard Head
to Reginald

Dear Reginald

I cannot send them now.
I will have to do it on monday morning.

Is that OK with you my trusted friend?

Thank you for your help

Richard Head

Reginald Uwa
to me

Deare Richard Head
I wait to hear from you on Monday.
Do send the full information with which you have made the remmittance for collection.

I anticipate your email on Monday

Reginald Uwa(ESQ)

I think he is getting a bit excited now, but he will have to wait...............

Reginald Uwa
to me

Deare Richard Head

Iam waiting to hear from you .
Do send the full information with which you have made the remmittance for collection.

I anticipate your email on Monday

Reginald Uwa(ESQ)

You can anticipate all you like Reggie. You ain`t getting nowt outta me boyo !!......

Richard Head
to Reginald

To Mr Richard Head & Reginal Uwa. PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ALL RECIPIENTS. CUSTOMER COLLECTING MONEY WILL HAVE TO FILL OUT THE SECURITY QUESTIONAIRE BEFORE MTCN IS GIVEN.

You need to go to MTCN Secure and log in with this number.

http://mtcn.secure.la

If you have any problems, you must email

[email protected]

Chew on that one matey.....................

Richard Head
to Reginald

Where is my money.?
I have sent the payment.
Where is my money.?
Why haven`t I heard from you?
Where is my money?

Let`s have a go at Miss Vivian Mugu................

Richard Head
to mbakeyvivian

Hi my dearest Vivian,

How are you today. Love you always.
When can we get the funds transferred for you.
I want you to come over here quickly, so let`s get it done soon.

We are having trouble with phone lines at the moment. The weather is so hot, it messes up the wires.
My office number is 1-609-729-9928.

I am attaching a couple of pictures for you.
I have a lovely pool and a nice bedroom don`t you think my darling?

Me Love you long time. kiss kiss

Ha ha she bites again ! Funny how she is starting to go quiet. It`s because she thinks she is getting her dosh any minute....

vivian mbakey
to me

My dearest Ricky
It feels good reading your response this gives me boast and it pleases me most coming in contact with you.
Honestly speaking iam moved by God to ask you for this assistance and to entrust you with this responsibility.It is really a difficult thing to do but i have my faith in God and i believe you are the right person to help me in this situation so please do not betray me.Iam the only person left in my whole family alive and i do not have any relative in life again so i want to move out of this country and have a new life with someone i trust and i believe God has chosen you and me for this venture and iam putting this whole trust in you believing you would help out by connecting me to the very right person in this case.

My father deposited the sum of $4.750,000.00 in an account before his death and he used my name as the next of kin to this money but now due to my refugee status here and the fact that i do not have an existing bank account where this money could be transfered into i have decided to reveal this secret to you believing for the love we have for each other you will not betray me after this money enter into your account.My plans is for this money to be transfered into an account overseas then you will arrange for me to travel to come and meet you in your country where we shall live together and use this money and get a better life together.

I have sent a letter of notification to the bank and informed them that i have authorised my partner to stand in my favour for this claim transfer into his own account and now i want you to official contact the bank and request for the transfer of this money into your own account in your country.

Below is the contact information of the bank:
BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
Central: BP 1992
Dakar, Senegal

www.bank-of-africa.net

Please contact the bank immediately at the bank email address and request for the transfer of the $4.750,000.00 deposit of my late father that you are the confidant to the daughter Vivian.My late father's name is Desmond Mbakey and his nationality is Zimbabwe while the account number of this deposit is 111974873017 so please contact the bank and make the request immediately so that the bank will start to process the transfer because i have already sent a letter of notification to the bank.The refugee camp is located in Dakar and and the money in question was deposited in the year 2002.Understand that life is not rosy for me here because i could afford to use internet the internet is the charity project of the united nations refugee assistance aide (UNRAA) and the photo was take in the UN office complex so please do not mistake things ok.Kindly contact the bank and let us know what the response will be and remember i have relevant documents to the deposit should incase needed.I want you to do this immediately and let me know.

Iam waiting to hear from you soonest.

Have a nice day and may God bless you

Lots of love

Vivian

You are slow woman! That`s already been done. Get your scripts in the right order please......

Richard Head
to vivian

Dearest Vivian,
I have e-mailed the bank and instructed them to carry out the transaction for us already. Whatever!!!!!

Love you always
Richard

She has bloody disappeared again, I might get suspicious now...................

Richard Head
to vivian

Dearest Vivian,
Where are you, have you disappeared.
I can`t go through with the deal if you have disappeared.

Richard

vivian mbakey
to me

My dearest Ricky

Iam sorry for not have written you earlier it was because i have been having fever today. (Yeah, I`m sure)
Iam happy and wish to appreciate your assistance in standing on my behalf for this claim.
My utmost desire is to meet you very soon upon the final transfer of this money into your
account.Please try and start making arrangement for me to come over and meet you.As for
what the bank has requested for i have attached my late father's death certificate to this
email for you to present to the bank.I shall wait to hear from you soon.

Lots of love

Vivian

kiss kiss

You have fever, but all you can talk about is this money transfer thingy. Which I can assure you, will never happen Miss MUGU.................
Time for some nerve jangling fun.....................

Richard Head
to vivian

Hi Vivian my darling

I like the pics.

I have decided that I want to come over to Dakar and meet up with you.
I can send a copy of the flight certificate, so you know when I will be landing.
I can bring the visa forms with me.

I will get back to you, with my arrival time at the airport.
I`m a business man so I will deal with the money when I get there. I need to take $2800USD to pay for transfer fees.

Is this OK with you my love ?
Would there be a problem with me coming over to sort the $4.5M money for you?

Please let me know darling.

Richard

Let`s see what she says to that.............................

vivian mbakey
to me

Dearest Ricky

Meeting you here would be wonderful but i believe let us take things one step at a time. (What for? Are you scared I might actually turn up ? Not on your nelly!)
First let us get the transfer completed then you can come down here with the invitation and every other needed documents so we can arrange for my movement together.
Please i beg you to do everything possible to make sure the money is transfered into your account any time soon to enable you come here soonest.
I do expect that you would try your possible best to make sure the transfer is is concluded in the coming week because it is very important that the transfer is handled soon.

Did you receive the death certificate i sent you as the bank requested?

Lots of love

Vivian

She is desperate for the transfer to be completed.............................. I will not do it MUGU !!

Richard Head
to vivian

Hi Vivian

How are you, I am not hearing a lot from you these days.
Can you still send me a pic of you holding a sign which says I LOVE RICHARD HEAD & St IMATWOTT.
It`s a normal thing to do these days.

Here is a link to look at which proves that it`s a good thing to do my darling

http://yahoonews.mailnew.com/

Please read it and it will state clearly how normal it is to send that pic.

Thank you my love

Richard

This is her answer.................

vivian mbakey
to me

Iam not a prostitute

And, I am not a scam victim Miss Vivian Mbakey..................

Richard Head
to vivian

Who said you were a prostitute ?

I said no such thing.
Why did you just say that. After all the trouble I`m going through to get you sorted out.

Richard

See ! Did I say she was a lady of horizontal pleasure ? No I didn`t.........
She soon get`s back on the script....................

vivian mbakey
to me

Dearest RickyRed rose

What matters is getting the transfered concluded and helping me get out of here.
I believe you will have all the time and opportunity in the world to spend and chat with me.
You are my helper and my comforter so you should be focused on how to help me out and not how to put me through task and stress.
What matters is to get the money transfered and me out of here you have started the process so please kindly finish it up and make a way of moving me out of here.
When we stay together we can snap series of photo and put up your church sign this time the reality would be felt.
What is the position of things with the transfer? Did you receive the death certificate i sent you?

I need to hear from you soon

Have a nice day and take good care of yourself

Lots of love

Vivian

Richard Head
to vivian

Hello my darling Vivian

I received the death certificate.
I am about to send the money today.
I want this sorted out as quickly as I can.

Will e-mail you when the money is transferred.

Love you always

In comes my fabricated friend George Umboko. I think this is where I went wrong. Miss Vivian would not go off script, so I got a bit fizzled......................

George Umboko
to mbakeyvivian

Hello there miss mbakey

Mr Richard send me email that you no want send him a pic wiv his name upon it. ([email protected]) Richard Head

He good money. Give me many many money.
Good man.

I send him pic of me, he send me money. He wants trusting or he does no transactions. he uses good money. will pay all the time.

This is the pic I send to him. When i sned it to him, he pay straight out, no problem

I hope this reaches you well in god`s trust we serve our fellow man.

George Umboko

Hee hee...................

vivian mbakey
to Umboko

George go ahead up yourself in photo im not like you and does not have your kind of relationship with Richard so stay off ok

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:04:35 +0100
Subject: EMAIL FROM RICHARD HEAD
To: [email protected]

vivian mbakey
to Umboko

Richard is my love so i do not need his money to demonstrate true love and he does not need my photo to demonstrate true love(yes I do need your photo)

George Umboko
to vivian

Miss Mbakey

Why you talk me like that. This man good for money.
He richest man I am know.
He give me $28,000usdollar,

He say he got new woman, he catch flight this week to see her this week.
He go to I think dakar and surprise lady frend

He go to a church and look for her. Too much money is this man, hes in love big time

george

George Umboko
to vivian

He won`t get flight, my friends will get him today, make him pay real big moneys. I know he goes Western Union today, they wait for him. get him and get big money

he will not be loving when we do him

George Umboko
to vivian

Miss Mbakey

Only joke about Richard, not gonna get him. I joke cos you loving him.
He good frend to me.

sorry if i scare you miss vivain

from George

Time for me to try and save the bait, but alas.......................

Richard Head
to vivian

Hi Vivian

I have sent the money via Western Union.
They are very high on security aren`t they.

Oh well, lets see what happens next.

Love and kisses from
Ricky

Richard Head
to vivian

Why don`t I hear from you?
Are you a scammer ?

Richard Head
to vivian

Hello Vivian,

I just spoke to George Umboko
He said he was joking with you.

He`s a funny man, always playing tricks.

How are you today ?

Love from Richard

WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?

This is where I know I have cocked up ! Oh well, you live and learn...............

Richard Head
to vivian

Hi Vivian

Isn`t it amazing that as soon as I send the payment to your friend, you disappear !

I am so shocked - NOT

I knew you were scamming me. I know your friend was scamming me !

So have fun in the future with your victims - NOT.

Bye Bye then

That`s it, not too much fun, but better than my first bait.............
I`m now into my 3rd bait which is much more fruitful. Criticism please.......

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic