SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Lt. General

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
neo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

I have genuinely lmao at this site before, so when i saw this i thought i would offer it to you guys. Normally i wouldnt even open this sort of thing but something about this caught my eye.

Quote:
From Lt. Gen. Peter OluSunday, 29 August, 2010 18:07From: This sender is DomainKeys verified."NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected] OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER
TO THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
GET BACK TO ME AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Lt. Gen. Peter Olu, National Security Adviser to the New President Dr Goodluck Jonathan Federal Republic of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of policy in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US4.1 Million to you via diplomatic courier service.

Note: The money is coming on two security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. This fund was brought to us from America; it was meant for our Local AFEM market. But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you.

The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me

Your full name
Your house address
Your age
Your marital statue
Your identity such as, international passport or driver license
Your contact phone and fax numbers,

The Diplomatic attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives your airport. I hope you understand me.

I will let you know by the special grace of God when the boxes are airlifted.

Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing OK, I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment.

This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. If you need more information about this, I will give you the details how to contact the diplomat for more information on how to carry out the plan.

I need you response because the boxes are schedule to leave as soon as we hear from you. Reply me immediately you receive this message via Email ([email protected]) Call me on my direct phone: (+234-8063619571) or Fax: (234-8029402741)

Best Regards,
Lt. Gen. Peter Olu

This guy could be writing episodes for the A team! I wouldnt know where to start but im sure something funny could be done with this Smile
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I damn-well better be able to rappel out of a helicopter--

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh! Another one! Imma write him!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, neo. Very Happy The first thing I would ask is, "Why are you sending me this fund? There must be some kind of mistake. Go ahead, grab a safe email addy, and give him a spin. Scammers don't bite baiters, but they do sometimes need their mouths washed out with soap. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had something similar with a 'diplomat agent' wanting to deliver a package of photographic material to me.

I had him confirm it was actually for me

Quote:
Sir,

Following on from a somewhat confusing email from a Mr I am, as per his instructions, contacting yourself to see if we cannot sort out the issues here.

While it is true that I am expecting a consignment from Thailand of Photographic Materials (educational films, you understand), I have already paid all fees to the company supplying the films.

It is my belief that, perhaps we are talking crossed purposes here?

I'm hoping that, as a diplomatic agent, you can explain a little more as to what is going on.

Yours
Pat S. Pending
Freelance Scientist & Inventor

I even sent him the logo of the Thai company supplying the .. ahem... educational films.

Unfortunately, Professor Pat has been called away on vital business and left the WU transfer of the 'transportation fee' to his inept lab assistant, Beaker.

Damn, I'm enjoying this one... Very Happy

..and in case you're wondering:
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Beaker

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
Unfortunately, Professor Pat has been called away on vital business and left the WU transfer of the 'transportation fee' to his inept lab assistant, Beaker.

ROFLMAO!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love lads who want to send me metallic boxes, although every time I read about the "synthetic nylon seal" this always pops into my head:

I'll never figure out what "padded with machine" means however.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
neo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers slaphappy Smile I really dont have the imagination to bs this person for any length of time. I have to admit i would quite like to see him get a tattoo Smile or even some amusing pics of the man himself in uniform

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but whats a "lad" ?
Back_Trace
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Lad" : general term for a scammer, based in the Nigeria region of Africa, afaik.
grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

neo wrote:
[email protected]

another mongolia email address. my current bait is using this same service.

cheers

grimbleton

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic