SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Point taken and accepted Dutch.
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Googling the "name" Reverend Shucks brings this post up on the fourth entry. Adding his first name (Phil) brings it up first. Rev Shucks brings it up on the seventh entry.

Not sure they did find it but if they were interested in the good Reverend and decided to check him out they could have gotten here easily. Sad I'm with NWM, though, you would think they'd have sent something to indicate they were upset. Just a little at least. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 1
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For future reference... if you ever want/need to move a thread to a different forum (such as one behind a login), if the original poster sends a PM to a mod making the request, they can move it for you.

I hope this isn't over, NM, but if so, it was great fun. Standing O from this member of the peanut gallery. Take a bow. clapping

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amigwyn wrote:
Googling the "name" Reverend Shucks brings this post up on the fourth entry. Adding his first name (Phil) brings it up first. Rev Shucks brings it up on the seventh entry.

Not sure they did find it but if they were interested in the good Reverend and decided to check him out they could have gotten here easily. Sad I'm with NWM, though, you would think they'd have sent something to indicate they were upset. Just a little at least. Laughing

I think that once the name has been indexed by the search bots, it should be retired to a Hall of fame? in a pub forum with no reference to what it actually means, the members would know however. IMO I think a character name comprised is all the more inspiration to create new (and funnier) characters.

@NWM This was the 1st thread I stumbled on after I joined and man...what a treat! Excellent work! You have inspired my creativity!
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Claire DeLune wrote:
Perhaps the stolen intellectual property that is in the harddisks has something to no with nuclear secrets? I'm pretty sure the Russian mafia could be interested in that. Somebody must have told them what Don Giacobbo is doing down there. Now, they're after the car and the package.

Who could tell them where to find both?

If this bait ever takes off again (fingers XX) The Iceman could easily be played to be russian
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Extremeb,

Yes, I probably should've retired the good Reverend. Currently he is busy with another bait, and after that I will put him down.

Still no word from the lads. I called them each about 15 times yesterday. I am going to try one other approach before I consider them finished.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:

Yes, I probably should've retired the good Reverend. Currently he is busy with another bait, and after that I will put him down.

Well...you know the Lord's work is never done....

Nowhere Man wrote:
Still no word from the lads. I called them each about 15 times yesterday. I am going to try one other approach before I consider them finished.

Almost bitter sweet, on one hand I'm hoping they are so scared sh*tless that they're hiding in a cave in Afghanistan, but on the other hand, it was so damn entertaining that I don't want it to end.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the perceived Danger Level! just got too high for these two chickenshit little bois. Some lads can take the pressure, and some can't. Very Happy
As others have said, having baits like this in Main Forum brings the new members in, when they can see the fun that can be had. If you want to be a bit more secure in not letting the lads find out, you can just "change the names to protect the innocent." Smile

What a great bait, NWM. This was one of the most enjoyable to read lately. Very Happy clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I was really hoping for a world class rant. Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just created an email very similar to Chima's email and sent Andrew a message. We'll see if he replies.

Waiting. Twiddling thumbs.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must commend you, NWM. I hope your plan works.
muguhunter1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if they discovered yout thread,

wouldn't it be a good idea to move it to scambaiting help, hints and tricks so they can't read your next steps?
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ probably would have been best to PM that thought Laughing
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering...
Is it possible to make the whole site invisible to Nigerian and Ghanian (and the other few most lad-populated countries)?

Just like when you log in in Google from France and you get a French welcome page, it would be nice to have all queries from $LADCOUNTRY IPs diverted to a fake site.

After all I don't think there are many baiter from Nigeria and Ghana. On the contrary (according to the records).

@Nowhereman: Have you tried with an ASEM from different emails? Might as well put their addressed in surplus, once you believe you are done with them.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is it possible to make the whole site invisible to Nigerian and Ghanian (and the other few most lad-populated countries)?

That would mean blocking England, Holland, Spain, the US and Canada, for a start.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ From what I see in the forums, Nigeria and Ghana are the top2 - after all, where does 419 comes from?
Moreover, those two are the most safariable countries in the world Smile
Putting them outside of Eater could help a lot in keeping baiters' strategies away from prying eyes.

Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I remember correctly we actually have members from Nigeria and Ghana. Not everyone from those countries are scammers.

Closed lad accounts x 1
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amigwyn wrote:
If I remember correctly we actually have members from Nigeria and Ghana.

That's a complication. Smile

Quote:
Not everyone from those countries are scammers.

Of course not, but you cannot deny that most of the "theresabunchofmillionsforyou" scams originate from Africa, especially from those two countries. It's just statistics.

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm coming to the painful realization that our lads are probably gone. Chima's phone is disconnected. Andrew wont answer his. There is still a chance that I can get in touch with them. But we'll see.

If you want to get in on the newest safari, come over to Helps Hints and Tips section and tune into Joseph and The Cash Cow. Currently our lad is in Abuja, falling in love with Lit4 F0rd, the GPS customer service agent, while the package has somehow migrated to Zinder in Niger.

insertanally
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn I was just getting into the plot too... never mind, a good laugh @ the lads expense...

Nice one NWM.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FINALLY!!!

I woke up to 3 emails in my box from ANDREW! I almost want to call him and tell him how we have missed him!

This one to Barry:
Quote:

Barry,

Why are you guys anxious about where i am, you connected me to a dibious business blindly without funding it, we spent our money and you never care, now that nemesis has cut up with you why are you crying, hiring high killers for me, what did i do, remember that the lord is with me and i will never fail, i have turn all your thoughts to foolsihness and all of you will be destroyed in Jesus name Amen. THE LORD has risen for me and my family all of you will fall. i am innocent. your stingy is causing you all these and more.
tell ICEMAN TO JUMP INTO THE SEA AND HE WILL BE CRSHED LIKE POWDER IN JESUS NAME.
THE ANGEL OF THE GOD OF HOST HAS SPOKEN.

This one to McThorn
Quote:

Dear Tom,
I decided to leave out of the sight of these evil guys through the assistance of my father in-law, am only sorry for not informing Chima because i have been advised not to trust anybody, Chima can be used against me, so till now Chima is still waiting to meet me in Lagos. Yours Guys handling this, from my assessment they are not doing a good job, Barry could have been arrested while on the express way from PH to Lagos, all these is becoming story.
Iceman have been writing me trying to know where i am but i have not been responding to him, just today i pronounced words of condemination against their organization, they will all fall, and that will be the end of their existence.
I wish you all the best, pLEASE DO LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.
Bye.

And another (very lengthy one) to McThorn
Quote:

Tom,

First of all i want to let you know that, from the day you introduce yourself and your mission and requested me to comply with you to get Barry arrested i have shown great interest in working with you and i have been carrying out all your instructions.

I am aware that you have followed my involvement with Barry right from day one as you rightly told me that you have been following and investigating Barry for the past two years. I hope you know how i was connected to Barry and the assignment he gave us and the extend i an Chima went blindly without knowing what was going on.

On your First mail you gave me a bogus financial reward of $15,000, after reading your mail i noticed that the promise was only an enticement to get me used to accomplish this objective. Since two days ago i have decided to open up to my father- in-law who happens to eb a senior police officer in Rivers state, i have taken quality time to explain the whole incident to him and the content of this mail is his advice which i will not fail to carry out.

Tom, listen to me very carefully, My father in-law said that with his 31 years in the security he knows how all security outfits operate. He said that since i accepted to work with you, it's your duty to equip me with all needed logistics to achive the set goals which is to get Barry arrested, he opened my eyes that if you refuse to give me the needed logistics, then it means that you have an interior motives towards me.

He cited an example that those men you hired that are following Barry in a car are equipped, the car the are using, where they are sleeping, the food and other expenses they are running are taken care by you and not from their own pocket, since i am a principal actor on this project, i also deserved to be assisted. He went further to tell me that in such an investigation, money has been already mapped out to carry out this work, nobody is doing it from his pocket. He made it categorically clear that if you refuse to equip me with a financial assistant now that you want to apprehend him and you need my support to do that, and you refuse when you get him nobody will mind me or know me. He said by right since you people know that i a playing a major roll it's now that you should prove to me that yes you appreciate my roll.
He said that when you arrest barry and pick to USA, even if i wrote nobody will ever respond to me, nobody will remember my effort, my expenses and my time. You as the principal investigator will all take the glory, you will be promoted, your salary will be increased and you will receive a good reward, but me who has all it takes to make things happen will be forgotten. If i write 100 mails and no reply what can i do? will i fly to America to request my reward? definitely NO
I accepted to work with you just because of Barry's wickedness and evil treatment toward me and Chima, all the money i save to pay my two children fees was spent and my children are sitting at home while their counterparts are in the class room learning, what a shame, and i am working with you. My brother nobody works with empty stomach.
Mr. Tom, even though i am not a trained .security officer but with my little knowledge in life we know how to use our brain. The day you called on phone, after the conversation, you played the recorded conversation more than three times in your office with other of your men, what baffles me is that one among you was laughing uncontrolled, the essence of his laughing i cannot figure out till today, i also recorded all the comments too, i want us to be honest to each other but from the exposition from my father in-law i come to realize that i have been pencil out to be used to accomplish this goal.

I have all it takes to deliver Barry TO YOU AS I PROMISED and also release him too, but because Barry is a selfish person and he wanted to use us blindly and maybe put us in trouble taht is why i accepted your proposal, i hope you are not selfish like Barry, but the way things is going, there is danger.

Tom, because i have promised to work with you, i check mails more than three times a day, i spend money buying time in cyber cafe, because of you i have been frequent, i don't know hat people may be talking about my frequent on the cafe, am just doing that to help you get him.

MY SUMMARY:
I know you must have read the mail Barry sent to me, he is waiting for my response which i can use it now to nail him on the cross. Tom, you know that if i save Barry, he will never forget me for saving him and if i help you get him i may not hear from you again, this is a naked truth, in as much as i have accepted to work with you and you know i have spent much money with Chima, I AM REQUESTING THAT YOU SEND ME TONIGHT ONLY $1,000, IF I HAVE THAT MONEY I WILL DELIVER HIM TO YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS.
He is aware that my father in-law is a senior police officer, i will now write tim and tell him that i have contacted my father in-law and he have accepted to help him out, that he will use police escort to convey him and those computers to Abeokuta, then you will give me the telephone number of your men and i will give it to him as a squad from my father in-law and he will feel relaxed and your men will pick him up as easy as ABC.

But before then i will write him and tell him that i have security information, i will open up to him and then he will see me as his true man and have confidence on me so that he can come out of his shell and your men contact i will give him and update them and they will pretend as if is my father in-law sent them to rescue him and that will be the end. He sent an email to Chima that not only computer is inside the package, but he did not mention the other items, i suspect that it's hard substance.

Tom am very angry honestly, if you know that we are partner in this project, send the money tonight only through western union, my name ( Andrew Igbokwe) I know many things i can tell Barry and he really need my help now.

What do you say?

and another one to McThorn

IP addy--drumroll please!--keep that drumroll going---a little bit louder now!---keep it going--

GREAT F'N BRITAIN!!!! Holy shit! I got a lad to move out of Africa!!!

Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:

GREAT F'N BRITAIN!!!! Holy shit! I got a lad to move out of Africa!!!

Shocked

Closed lad accounts x 1
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EH? Shocked

Post the headers, lets have a look! Very Happy

Uber respect if you have managed to get him to safari that far!!! Surely its a golden pith for making people move to a different continent? Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by xxxxx.186.136 with SMTP id w8cs18108wem;
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 06:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by xxxxx.1.30 with SMTP id 30mr96534qad.91.1286284220876;
Tue, 05 Oct 2010 06:10:20 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n10.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n10.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.238])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id m1si11712332qck.30.2010.10.05.06.10.19;
Tue, 05 Oct 2010 06:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 76.13.13.238 as permitted sender) client-ip=xxxxx.13.238;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates xx.xx.13.238 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [xx.xx.12.94] by n10.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Oct 2010 13:10:19 -0000
Received: from [xx.xxx.27.132] by t2.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Oct 2010 13:10:19 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.106] by t4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Oct 2010 13:10:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Oct 2010 13:10:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 5386 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Oct 2010 13:10:17 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1286284217; bh=vrC/I+oygHVKQ9Ag7IbC0FxBCIXzJ2JzfssTFGOyQxI=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: b2GWiUkVM1mM.vt6FTgbQl9M1Iw9gFgYLKFV3xuffYPfQkv
3WD7fIQ48VIOG6KJX61YfvBVtxVNWsy5PrsDX1ha9gq1rm6ZHPy2_Q3EeZFR
t80QNteBczX82483GZ..eSFiBABJtE_tCKRR3FpGGN6mxewvmQScEYKY_WWW
vY7egcIlIlCM.Iqkxx0bNlDu3aL.zKvSFkidH3RoSRsMsJvvX259drwjIIHW
l_xmxTw6Wi_X26_TFPAp4hOUIHFWa810H_Y7Z7lf6ZuoDHKyfCQSB_tCRcpz
8IJB55hm04_FvgdED6j_U108FMw--
Received: from [86.174.111.135] by web111907.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 05 Oct 2010 06:10:16 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 06:10:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Communication
To: Tom McThorn <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-833341828-1286284216=:98394"

--0-833341828-1286284216=:98394
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mod edit: snipped domain key to eliminate forum blowout. - JF

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic