SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long flight, I arrive in Port Harcourt, get a hotel room, and settle in for the night.

I get a welcoming email from Ahmed:

Quote:

Dear Barry,

I thank the almighty Allah for a journey mercy from America to Nigeria, we are happy to have you in Africa if that is your first time, is also good that Rev Shucks has stepped in to clam the situation because is not good to start in good terms and end in a bad note when no good reason is the cause.

Andrew called me early this morning and told me that he receive a message from the western union just the same fashion your cousin sent the $500 he was unable to retrieve the MTCN, he was able to ut all the code but at last no information was released, the mtcn was not given, the full name of the sender was not given, the text Q/A is not there, you and i know that without these information Andrew cannot pick the money. Ask whoever you send to make the payment should confront the western union to give him the control number the text question and answer and the sender's name, the person that sent the money should be the one to release the information and not the no reply western union email system.

If You send money for a purpose and the receiver did not receive it then you have not send any money, please i am happy you listen to me, ask whoever made the transfer to go back and do the necessary corrections and send the information to Andrew, he will meet you there so maybe at the rev place if you have picked the package.

I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Ahmed.

Andrew emails to tell me that he still can't pick up the money that my cousin sent. He is getting agitated. He wants to know my plans. I send him a little email from GPS 3-Tr4ck customer service:
Quote:

Hello Mr. Andrew,

This is John over at GP5 3-Tr4ck. I received a message from Barry saying that you are not going to be able to recover the parcel. Is this correct? If so, I will need to remove your authorization to handle this parcel and transfer it solely to Mr. Barry.

Please remember to include the parcel number when you respond to this email.

John

He emails back pronto:

Quote:
Dear John,

Parcel: NLZ1SHQJPDO4Y24ZBarry is in Nigeria and i will be meeting him over tomorrow to pick the package, i wrote to you few days back informing you that i am still in partnership with them please do not remove my name.

Regards,
Andrew.

(if anyone is a premium member and wants to log in to see where this package has been, go to the E-Track page and create an account, then enter the parcel number. This package has gone some miles!)

I get a couple of emails from Andrew saying how frustrated he is that he can't pick up the money that my cousin sends. I tell him I really need him to get to Lagos.
Quote:

Barry,

The only problem i have been having with you is inability to trust and believe someone, i told yo categorically clear that i am interested to come but i have no money for traveling expenses, that is why i having been asking you to send me money to enable me to come but you don't trust my words, what else can i do?

Barry the tradition is that when you send somebody money for a purpose, you must monitor the person to make sure that he has received the money, if he has not it's the duty of the sender to follow it up and know why the receiver is unable to receiver the money, please call whoever send the money to go there and information them that why is it so?

Barry imagine that the money was meant to pay an admission fees for somebody in the hospital before treatment will administer to that person and it's being delayed like this, what will happen to the sick person? Please follow it up Destiny is on his way to meet you, or you can give destiny money he will send it to me right away and i will pick it up immediately and join the next available car to Lagos.

Please let me know what you want to do now for me to come.

call me.

Andrew.

Bastard wont budge.

The next morning (about midnight my time) I start getting calls from Destiny, Chima's little brother. He is at the Port Harcourt airport and wants me to come and pick him up!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/1Ww4-6bQ/destiny.html

We get cut off. I let him sit there for an hour or so. I don't know if Destiny is an ITP, so I don't want to fuck with him much. He does worry me a bit because he tells me that he 'comes with a message from Chima'. That doesn't sound too friendly. He tells me that Chima is on his way, and will be in Port Harcourt in about 4 hours.
So what am I supposed to do with this guy for four hours? Go play tennis?

Andrew calls:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/2vJ-iEJC/andybarry.html

Destiny showing up at the airport was never part of the plan. I had to improvise. I call him back about an hour later (he is still at the airport, he says, I can locate him because he is wearing eye glasses. Wow, that's helpful) I say ok. Then I say 'Oh, shit! I'm being pulled over by the police! What should I do? Are the police around here friendly?' He tells me to just tell them I am on my way to pick up someone at the airport. I hang up on him.

Then, both Barry and Rev. get emails from Chima:

To Barry:
Quote:

Mr Barry,

I called my brother right now he told me you have arrive in port-harcourt, you are welcom to port-harcourt, i am very sorry not to meet with you to welcome you, i had a problem i after i sent the mail to you in the afternoon i went to my friend who works in the hotel to borrow me some money to come and see you, he gave me some money so geting to take my bath the management of the hotel arrested me for not been able to pay my bills for two days now i was so disappointed they seized all my luggage even my clothes to put on. it was this evening that they allowed me to go and send you this mail after i must have told them the only way to get money and pay them.

so please try and meet with my brother destiny to help you because if he is there with you i am also there.

My dear brother i have suffered and have been humiliated on this journey but i never still back-off on it because i am doing it for God and for your own good. Andrew ran back to Ghana because he is tired of the business but am still interested to help you recieve the shipment because i would not want such hugge amount of goods to waste, that's why i sent my younger brother destiny who is very close to PH to come and meet with you so that we can still work together because i no this is not the only SHIPMENT i can receive for you, you may send another consignment now you don't have any body to help you and receive it but bear in mind that i am ever ready anytime you send a shipment because i cant imagine you loose that hugge amount of goods worth 20,000$.

please if you meet my brother destiny give him some money to send to me so that i will be released from the hotel people and meet with you in person,

I am writing this mail with tears in my eyes please try and help me this time you are in Nigeria i wil show you my mother, i will show where i leave and everything about me my brother can still explain to you if you meet him.

wait for your reply

CHIMA

Poor lad! They took even his clothes.

To the Rev:
Quote:

i must say that ever since my life-time i have not involved my self in this kind of situation could you imagine that i have not tested any thing like food since yesterday after-noon, it was now that a good Samaritan gave me some money to eat food after i explain to him what i have pass through since ten days now.

To answer your question: i have been in the hotel since Brother Andrew left for Ghana, i have to sale my mobile phone to enable me eat and pay for the hotel bill but right now i am owing them two days rent and they have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes , my shoes and everything i came with if not for one of my old friend that works with the hotel that use to help me and talk to the hotel management they could have trow me out of the hotel since.

But i am happy that Mr. Barry is coming to Nigeria and will land at port-harcourt air-port which is very close my village is about 2hrs drive from my place and i have sent an email to Mr. Barry that he should call my younger Brother DESTINY ONxxxx who is in OWERRI very close to port-harcourt because i don't have any phone for communication, i have told my brother to wait for his call, i will be calling my brother to no how far he has reached with Mr. Barry, may be we will meet in abeokuta you no Lagos is very far from port-harcourt and i don't no what to do to get transportation money to go to port-harcourt and meet with him but i promise my younger brother DESTINY will do his very best to help Mr. Barry on every assistance he needs until we both meet

Rev. please send me address on how to meet with you in Abeokuta so that i will no if to go Port-Harcourt or to come Abeokuta to meet you and Mr. Barry in person, i will appreciate to hear from you with the address i ask of.

God bless you,
CHIMAxxxx ONxxxA

I send an email to Andrew and Chima from the Rev.
Quote:

Dear Andrew and Chima,

I have just returned back to the church to find some distressing news. Not only is Chima in trouble, but Barry is as well. My understanding is that he got pulled over by the police on his way to pick up Chima's brother and was arrested. The paperwork for his car was not in order, and there were some pills in his pocket which they took to be drugs. He has been at the police station for some hours. Chima, is there a way you can get in touch with your brother and relay the news?
Why God is frustrating our efforts in this affair, I will never know. I can only trust in Him and understand that through Him all crooked things can be made straight again.

The officer that spoke to my assistant Nathan, assured him that Barry will be released shortly, and we can perhaps get all of this sorted out.

Chima, your news is equally terrible. If there is a way we can secure your freedom today, we will do it. If Barry is released soon, perhaps he can drive to the hotel in Lagos and settle up with the hotel there. That seems to be the quickest, easiest solution. What is the name of the hotel? How much is the bill? And, if we pay, will they return all of your belongings?

Someone please get back to me soon,

Rev

I get an email back from both of them, strangely enough from the same IP addy.

Andy to Rev:
Quote:

Dear Rev.,

This is really a sad news, Sir, you are man of God and you know that no word that comes from the mouth of God can fall, were there is multitude of councilor there i safety. That has been the problem of Barry, he never like to take advice or follow the common rules, irrespective of we are Nigerians we are afraid of Nigeria because of what happens there, that zone is a very dangerous zone against the white people, remember that is the center of Niger Delta and it's militants. We considered Barry 's safety because not every place he can go in Port Harcourt, we Chima called his brother to meet Barry so that he can help him because the guy knows and have stayed in Port Harcourt, when this guy arrived PH he called Barry and asked him which hotel he is so that he can meet him, Barry picked offense, i called Barry said that why should the guy come to see him i tried to explain and my unit got finished and he never called me back.

But why should Barry have such thing with him? My father in-law is a police officer and still serving at Mile 2 Diobu central police station as the DCO, Please let me know immediately you receive his message call me, i will not be close to internet till 9 pm so to get in touch with me is better on phone +233549xxxxxx.

This might be just the beginning if proper thing is not done, that Zone is a very bad zone for only Barry to work around, Man of God advise Barry to call his cousin who he said he sent to send money to me, he should ratify the problem at western union or go and collect the money back and send it through money gram so that i can pick it and proceed immediately, otherwise the worst can happen, We are from Imo state and Rivers state is very close to use we knows the area, warn him, he think is easy.

Please let me know the situation. I hope to hear from you.

Andew.

Chima to Rev:
Quote:

MAN OF GOD,

you no one thing with Mr Barry is that he dont believe us when we tell him what to do, my younger Brother Destiny called Mr Barry when he got to port-harcourt earlier today and ask Mr Barry to tell him the name of the hotel where he was and he refuse to tell my brother were he is. had it been he told my brother his location this could not has happened. i no why i sent my brother to go meet Mr Barry in port-harcourt, because that place is very dangerous with people like him, kidnappers is all-over port-hacourt looking for who to kidnap especially this EMBER MONTH. I sent destiny my brother because he knows port-harcourt very well, he will assist Mr Barry to do anything he is ask to do for him but Mr Barry refuse to welcom him to the hotel where he is, destiny is a God fearing and obedient person i dont see reason why Mr Barry is afraid to tell him where to locate him in the hotel to show that he don't trust me and he is doing business with me, i have so much committed my self to help him receive this shipment because i cant imagine you and him loose goods worth 20,000$ why i am sent to help, this is why i am still in nigeria if not i could have find my way back like Andrew did, nobody will beat me, i am a God fearing person and i am doing this for God also.

I pray he will be released, but please as soon as he comes out tell him to call destiny my brother to help him and do anything he wants to do, because out side there in port-harcourt is not safe for people like him, please man of God also tell Mr Barry to give destiny 150$ or 200$ to send it to me, so that the hotel management will release me and i will come and meet with them in port-harcourt immediately to avoid another problem, destiny will be the one to no how to send the money fast to me without delay.

please try and follow my instruction so that there will be no trouble again, i have really suffered a lot in this journey, man of God please talk to Mr Barry to help me and also follow my instruction. you can forward him this massage after reading it. i will be gratefull to hear from you as i said.

God bless you,
CHIMA

From everything they are telling me, Port Harcourt is not a place you want to take a family vacation. Sounds pretty rough. I wait about 5 hours and then I send an email from GPS 3-Tr4ck to Andrew saying that the package has been picked up and as per company policy I will be deleting his account, unless he has further need to track it.
I start to move the package down the expressway.

I send this email to Andrew, Chima:

Quote:

I have been released from the police station. they thought my rectal aggravation pills were drugs. they have taken my cell phone and a lot of money, but at this point I am just glad to be out of that fucking place. I have to find an outlet and purchase a new telephone.

I was on my way to pick up Destiny when I got pulled over. What ever happened to him?

i went to the airport and recovered the package. I don't know why you guys had such trouble, it was really very easy. I am now on my way up to Lagos. I don't know how long of a drive that is. I still have my laptop, and have satellite internet, so I can check my mail anytime I need to. Where is Chima? What is the name of the hotel?

-Barry

That is where it stands currently. As soon as I start to get emails about the package, I'll get a bit tough on Andrew and really push his buttons.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work - make sure you move that package slowly so he has a chance to chase after you, make sure he gets moving...

You always have the option of meeting bandits whilst driving through some remote area, so you bury the package out in the bush somewhere - "near a big tree with a goat tied to it" is pretty good directions, I reckon Wink

Ps - you should totally post a few screenshots too for the non-premium members - it'll get them excited to see just what this awesome tool is capable of (in the right hands, of course!)!

Hello I'm New here!

Location: I have decided to leave this. I know that I am not qualified to deal in this situation of scam baiti

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too good, cannot believe that they have not given up still.

It may be the time for you to pick up Rev Shucks, Wanda, Nathan on your car drive and then openly challenge Andrew/ Chima to come and get the laptops from you.

Say that it will be donated on 9/15/2010 at a particular place, with last minute change of plans.

On the night stay keep the GPS marker in a hotel or police station or even better a embassy of a western country.
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe this isn't over yet.. Shocked

But by now, their motivation is not only greed anymore, but also the prospect of chopping Barry into little pieces!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad Adrew wrote:

My father in-law is a police officer and still serving at Mile 2 Diobu central police station as the DCO

Now, if this is true, it's a very interesting piece of information.
What if Andrew's father-in-the-law is a honest police officer? He might receive some rumors about his son-out-law and certain 419 scam letters. Could be worth a try once the safari is definitely over - maybe the reverend might need his help to rescue some other member of the church - something totally unrelated to Barry and the package - yet something that needs the non mediated attention of an officer friend.

( Edit: I found a facebook group dedicated to Dioubu (I am not linking it here for fear of google indexing - the name is "The land for Humble Beginners" and apart from the first messages about how to make money with a computer at home, there you can find some info to make the story more believable. For example, in April a company named - I quote - "Stemco Construction [...] is doing a solid road construction on Nanka Road down to the waterfront."
What if some church member got into trouble with some of the workers?)

I say at the end of the safari because if he happens to be a corrupt officer, he will alert the lads and the game would be over. Once the reverend has the name of the officer, he might as well tell Andrew everything was sorted out before even having to call his FIL. Only letar the Station might receive interesting information...Twisted Evil

Question Am I the only one that's uncertain about how many real lads are playing this scam?

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

back online after a day traveling (really, as in real life) - a 400 mile day

but I can defo hear the lads sobbing from here! we them need to get to slashing wrists stage before you even consider letting them off the VERY BIG hook you have them on right now Very Happy

world class work my friend, world class

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Not My Real Name
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I SOOO hope the cops really did haul Chima's naked butt out of the bathtub and arrest him! Lads lie though, so maybe not.

Speaking of police, I Googled the Mile 2 police station and found a news article, excepts:
Quote:
Residents of Gambia Street, Mile 2 Diobu, Port Harcourt and its environs, including St. Thomas Garage and Okonkwo Street have lamented over constant raiding of their area by policemen. According to some of the residents, each time the policemen storm the area, they arrest many people, take them to the Mile 1 Police station and collect between N3,000 and N5,000 each.
“They call our area their cocoa farm because of the huge amount of money they extort from us”, victima told CEHRD. When Human Rights Activists confronted the police over the incessant invasion of the area, they said that the area is a haven for “bad boys”. But the residents insist that the police know the bad boys and their hideouts, but always avoid them.

So, I think that one of the following is likely:
A) There is no copper-in-law, but you might soon hear from a character playing one
B) There IS a copper-in-law, but he is crooked.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lying sack of shit Andrew (aka Ahmed) said:
Quote:
My father in-law is a police officer and still serving at Mile 2 Diobu central police station as the DCO

Gee I wonder if he will join the chase, once he knows there might be money in it for him? Only if he is a corrupt police officer.

I found some mood music for the safari. Diobu is a suburb of Port Hartcourt.
prince osito "Diobu Boy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4w-Exdjnh4

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy: Judging by those street scenes, I don't think my character would have ever made it out of there alive. Looks rough.

@DeLune and NMRN: thanks for the info. Going to come in handy when I figure out my next move.

Honestly, I can't believe this bait is still going. I got an email from Andrew with a bunch of forwarded messages to the real Western Union. They are trying to solve his issue, but he needs MTCN numbers and names.

Ahmed to Barry:
Quote:
Mr. Barry,

Although i don't know why you were connected to the police and arrest, however, is good you are out and recovered the package. Since what you have is not related to drugs why should they seize your phone and take money away from you? These are one of the issues in Nigeria, that country is something else.

Personally, i have not been hearing about Chima, all of then are not happy with me i have to be honest with you, please if you can trace where Chima is it will be good enough, contact Andrew he will have information about that.

Now you have picked the package and i sent you mail yesterday concerning the money you sent through your cousin that has not yet reached the sender, what are you doing about it ? or can you send it from Nigeria to him here in Ghana?

Please never you leave Andrew without money, school has resume and he have to pay school fees and that was the money he used to make the trip to Lagos, and let me be honest with you, he sponsored Chima on that trip.
Also the incentives you promised what are you going to do about it, when are you going back to US? Can you come to Ghana? Please respond as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ahmed Jubril.

Andrew to Barry and Rev.
Quote:

Hello Barry,
Rev.Phil Shucks,

I hope you are enjoying the atmosphere of Nigeria, Am happy to hear that after seen and done you where released from the fucking police net, i told Rev that if things gets stronger we can contact my father in-law who is senior police officer in mile 2 Diobu central station, please what is their reason for seizing your cell phone and taken money from you, they saw that you are alone and they felt that they have food on their table, that was one of the reasons we asked Destiny to accompany you like a body guard but you refused to let him know where you are and you did not tell him that you are coming to pick him and he was left stranded for some hours and he have to grudge and go back to Owerri.

However, i know you must have gone through the message i sent to you about the western union issue, i contacted their customer service department and they want to sort this out, they sent this message requesting for those information. Am attaching it to you to furnish me with those information so that money sent can be recovered.
Rev. Is my earnest desire that we allbecome good friend we started with, we can work together and help each other, i am not interested in making trouble and doing things that has no economic importance, please you are like our father, help us to solve these problem, i will be expecting to hear from you soon.

Barry if you have got a new cell phone let me have the number so that i can send it to Chima to call and locate you, please confirm your location how.

Regards,
Andrew.

Me, to Andrew:
Quote:

Hello Andrew,

Hopefully WU can sort this out. I will contact them as well.

Right now I am at a hotel outside of Warri with the package. I have eaten some bad food that has made me violently ill. I wanted to start out this morning to Benin City, but have been feeling so awful I will probably sleep more until I am feeling better.

I have just replied to an email from Ahmed.

My phone number is the same. I just don't have the actual phone. In America, once you get a phone number that is your number forever, until you change providers. I can still access my messages online. I will try to get a new phone once I get to Benin City.

I didn't refuse Destiny. I just didn't expect he would call me in the morning and say 'come get me'. From the emails I received, the plan was that I would call him in the morning and we would arrange a meeting. I don't like to be awoken and have things not go according to plan. Especially since I had flown 19 hours, and really just wanted to sleep in.
For the record, I was on my way to pick him up when I got pulled over and taken to the police station for 5 hours where they robbed me. Bastards.

Anyhow, I am going to sleep thru the day and try to get a fresh start tomorrow morning.

-Barry

At this point, I am thinking of ways to end this bait. It is taking up waaaayyy to much of my RL time moving the little red GPS marker down the hiway and stringing them along. And now they ask if I can come to Ghana? Who is doing the safari here?

If I can't get Andrew or Chima to travel, I think Barry might meet some bandits on the road, and the package disappears, or something.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite all that your lads have gone through, they're still firmly on the hook. I think you could keep this bait alive for quite some time if you wanted to.

But if you really want to end it, we're expecting a grand finale! Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Difficult Angel You Don't Know said:
Quote:
At this point, I am thinking of ways to end this bait. It is taking up waaaayyy to much of my RL time moving the little red GPS marker down the hiway and stringing them along. And now they ask if I can come to Ghana? Who is doing the safari here?
Don't be such a crybaby. You are starting to sound like your poor lads. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@The Blob/SlapHappy.

Sorry, momentary lapse. More lad pain to come!

Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:

If I can't get Andrew or Chima to travel, I think Barry might meet some bandits on the road, and the package disappears, or something.

Either that or Barry could become very, very, very ill. He will then stop in the middle of nowhere and become very quiet. The GPS will stop somewhere far from everything and Rev. Schucks will have to ask the lads to go help Barry, the sitting duck. Will they move, then, to recovery 20k in computers?

If they really are on the hook, they will.
They might even mail the rev when they get on the exact location and find nothing. The explanation of the reverend would be that something orrible must have happened to barry, and that someone else must have taken the package after getting rid of the GPS device. Try to find a spot with water or vegetation so that it would be reasonable not to be able to spot the device.

They will be left with the doubt that either Barry took the computers or that someone found the car, got rid of Barry and kept the package.

Or you could pass the bait on to some fellow baiter. I'm pretty sure some of the experienced crew around here is willing to inflict some more pain on the lads. You know what they say: their mileage may vary.

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What ever you chose the one thing that cannot happen is know that they have been baited. They can suspect it but it should not be confirmed.

RL is more important than baiting so you need to do what is right for you.

Let me know if you need any help...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone that has been following this thread want to place a call to Andrew posing as an FBI agent investigating Barry?

PM me and i'll give you the number and the details.

NM

grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Yes you told me to keep my expenses and here is it now:

Transportation cost
hotel bills
internet
telephone feeding
and other miscellaneous expenses

total cost us $1,270.
8 days expenses, the bills is still going as long as Chima is still moving there.

no receipts? not itemized? sorry. no can do! gotta love the bureaucrats.

cheers

grimbleton

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he tells you that he will not give you a bank account for such a "peanut"?? But then 4ndrew 4hmed 6ibril tells you that he has spent his school fee $$ the household$$ & wife & child suddenly are about to get the eviction boot and no electricity?? so what is it? Are they broke or not?? Make him give you a bank account that you can fix up for him?? Yes he has a Christian JuJu Voodoo religion going on, according to him he is powerful!!! Oh no, and anytime he might be in the USA?? Yes he is despirate for $200.00 and had to charter a car to take him on this trip, but somehow he might just be able to meet up with you?? Now, how is it that he thinks you are "white" perhaps you are not "white"??? He also asks why all of "these happened to them" ?? well perhaps he is not as "honest" as he portrays himself to be?? Perhaps the Gods of Karma have caught up to them and now they reap their "rewards"?? Yes 4ndrew 4hmed & Chimpa G-d is watching over you, EVERYTHING you do EVERY EMAIL you send!!! Another thing , they never give you the name of said hotel/motel that chimpa is being held in?? and AAJ left his passport, nor do they have reciepts, very fishy, as they seem to have "relatives" all over ?? and other folks that loaned them $$$??
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a bunch of messages from Andrew and Chima crying for money, Barry fires back:

Quote:
Andrew,

I have called my cousin Denzel. He is away on business until Thursday, and unfortunately the receipt for the transfer is at home.

Let me tell you, I am getting sick of all the bullshit around here. I have flown from America, rented a car, picked up the consignment (which you guys were supposed to do), gotten pulled over interrogated and robbed. I don't need you and Chima crying like little babies about traveling money to come to Lagos. Get over here to Lagos and meet me so we can deliver this consignment together, you can get your laptop, and the money for completing the project. Really, it isn't you or Chima that has completed the project, it is me. But we'll put that aside for now.
Since we are going to pay you for a completed project, even though it took me flying over here to get it done, I don't want to hear any more complaining. Just get here.

I have repeatedly asked Chima for the name of the hotel so that I could settle the bill. You know what? I am starting to think that Chima isn't even in Lagos. He has gone so strangely silent.

I have arrived in a town called Obiaruku because the man from the hotel told me I could possibly find a phone here that would suit my needs, but I am having no luck.
They tell me the road from Benin City to Lagos is in terrible shape. I will be setting out for Benin City shortly.

-Barry

Suddenly Chima makes an appearance again:
Quote:

Mr. Barry,

please i would want you to be in Lagos today probably, yes i know road from Benin city to Lagos is bad but not that bad as you think, just make up your mind to come to lagos today, is just about 5hrs Drive to Lagos and the road is always bad in the evening when people going to east has start traveling. you know me and Andrew has been to Benin-city Air-port before to check on the package, so is not that bad you can manage to get to Lagos before 1PM today. Lagos here you can get some good food to eat for health, some good hotels for white-men, and most importantly for your safety and a place of good atmosphere for you. may be if you come today we can go tomorow to meet Rev. phil to deliver the package to them, so you can go back to US for here is not good for people like you Okay.

please try and understand me for your own and safety.

To answer your question: Andrew send his brother to come and check on me, so when he came he lend me some money to pay back as soon as possible and also his phone, he has two phone i ask him to give me one so i can you, is the money he gave me that i am use to communicate with you on the internet so i will be waiting here on the cyber cafe to hear from you soon. And Andrew's brother has gone for his place of work according to him. i have not payed the hotel people yet,

Please get back to me to know if you has start coming to lagos. if you get to lagos there is a hotel called VILLA PARK HOTEL very close to ABC transport company at FESTAC LAGOS OR OTHER HOTELS AROUND FESTAC they are all good for your kind, may be i could come there to meet you then recover my package from the hotel where i am in OJUELEBGA.

i will be happy to hear that you will be coming do not mind any body over there you can manage to be in Lagos before 1pm today.

waiting for coming to lagos today,
Chima

Then, something unexpected happens. The Rev gets an email from an FBI agent investigating Barry for fraud. He sends out this email to Andrew, Chima, and Andrew:

Quote:
I just received an email from an agent Tom McThorn of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the US. He said that they were investigating Barry for fraud. Has anyone else received this email? He said they had been monitoring Barry's email correspondences and telephone calls for some time, and were hoping to close in on him while he was here in Nigeria.

Please let me know if this agent has contacted you, and until I find out what is going on lets not tell Barry about this.

Rev. Phil Shucks

This begins a flurry of activity among Andrew and his various personalities.
Ahmed writes to the Rev:
Quote:
Rev Shucks,

This news is really disturbing, what are they trying to explain that this transactions is fraud or what? please i need to know the kind of fraud they are talking about, i don't want anybody to implicate me or this young guys i just connect to deliver his computers and laptop to you as Barry told us, we never knew Barry any where or do any business with him, i know him not more than a month now and i hope you are aware of all these, this issue of deliver of computers to your church is the only business we are doing with Barry nothing more, please i will not like anybody to worry or disturb any of this guys because their pastor will never forgive me.

Let me know what is going on, but that BARRY is a very wicked man, i wish we are not involve he deserve what he is getting that shows that he is notorious. Have you heard from him? since he came have you met him? and where is he now?

I am waiting to hear from you.

Ahmed.

Andrew writes to the Rev:
Quote:

Dear Man of God,

This is really terrible, well i have not received any message in respect of this matter, and i will keep this information out of him until you decide. Have you been hearing from him? or has he delivered the items to you? Has he been communicating to you? please let me know. Please always update me and please sir when you see Barry do try and have my money from him, my children suppose to go back to school but they are still in the house, please let me hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you and God bless,

Andrew

Andrew gets a message from the agent:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

My name is Tom McThorn, I am an agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation here in Washington D.C. I am investigating a man named Barry Cuomo. In fact, I have been following him for 2 years, building a case, collecting evidence, tracking emails. We have traced him to Nigeria with a shipment of computers--26 of them to be exact. He operates with a shadowy man known only as Mr. Berman. Nothing is known of Mr. Berman at this time.

We are very close to having a very strong case against Mr. Cuomo. We heard we nearly had him in Port Harcourt, but the police there had to release him before our agents could arrive. Actually, it is probably for the best. We need Mr. Cuomo to transfer ownership of the computers before we can get him on fraud charges. Any information you can give us would be invaluable.

Mr. Igbokwe, since you are the principal contact here (we have already sent an email to a Reverend Shucks) we need to know if you would be willing to work with us to apprehend Mr. Cuomo. There would be a reward, of course. With a suspect of this magnitude, the reward would be $15000 USD. There would be a lot of details involved, and you would have to follow our instruction to the letter, and perhaps testify in a court of law.

We will be setting up an audio evidence line. Any calls made or received from Mr. Cuomo would need to be reported to a voice service, that would then catalog them as evidence against him. All his emails will be monitored, his movements tracked.

Can we count on you for support?

Agent Tom Mcthorn

He quickly writes to the Rev for advice:
Quote:
Dear Rev. Shucks,

What is actually going on, immediately i responded to your mail this message came, i am afraid what is actually going on. What kind of evidence does these people want from me or what can i say about Barry, i know him nowhere or his business activities, i just get to know him through Ahmed, what i was only told was that an American wants two Nigerians who can help him deliver computers to you in your church, that is my all about knowing Barry, i have never do anything with Barry before and you know that i am not happy with Barry for all the way he treated me and my family, Barry and these delivery has subjected me and my family to untold hardship, my children are in the house today because the little money i had for their fees was spent on this project, i have been crying for Barry send me even any little amount but he refused and send me a fraud transfer from Western Union, when i asked him to ratify it he makes jest of me, I have not responded to this man, i need to have your consent first because i respect and regard you as a father, please what do i do about this mail.

Sir another thing that baffles me in his man, message is that, since he clam to have been investigating Barry for two years tracking his mails and phone calls, why is it not possible for him to arrest Barry in the US thank coming to Africa to make arrest, does that sounds true? From what we hear, America have an effective means of getting such people if they are in their investigating list, or is this another method of scam?

Look at what i have done to myself my accepting this kind of offer, look at the resut now, i spent all i have, no reward yet and i am being monitored as Barry\s partner in crime of what? Man of God, i told you in one of the mail i sent to you that, Barry is heartless, if he can have such a stony heart not to care for all the cry i have been crying even for the sake of my family still, it doesn't border him then it means he is something else.

But please get back to me, whatever you tells me is what i will do. I am waiting to hear from you. Regards,
Andrew.

The Rev answers Andrew:
Quote:

Dear Andrew,

I have deliberated and prayed over this matter, and I think that we should cooperate with the FBI agents. I would imagine that they just want you to go along like business as usual. Whatever charges they are wanting to bring upon Barry doesn't reflect upon you or I. We are just innocent people. It is Barry that they are wanting.

As for your question about America, we do have a very effective law enforcement. However, sometimes it takes many years to build a good solid case that can be taken to court. That Barry has now left the country complicates matters, which is why I am sure they are wanting your help.

I imagine that the agent will be contacting all, or some, of us to clarify the situation. Seeing as though they are looking to you for help, you do not need to be worried about being an accomplice to anything.

This is the decision I have made after praying to God--I will assist them in whatever they ask.

Rev

Then, Barry gets two messages from Chima:
Quote:

PLEASE BE IN LAGOS TO DAY THERE IS SOMETHING REV. PHIL TOLD ME THAT I WANT TO LET YOU BEFORE IS TOO LATE FOR YOU. LET THIS BE A SECRET BETWEEN ME AND YOU ONLY NOT EVEN ANDREW, OKAY

and this

Quote:

Mr. Bary,
i would us to have a telephone conversation, go to any business center and call me let me tell something very urgent, OKAY

That is where it stands currently.

theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really nice twist! Very Happy

Way to revive this bait with a new storyline! clapping jump_4_joy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lagos here you can get some good food to eat for health, some good hotels for white-men

Unless you've told him to the contrary, point out you're African American?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
point out you're African American

I like it. This racial stereotyping business cuts both ways. Might be kind of interesting to rub his nose in it a little bit and see how he responds.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
point out you're African American

Nice point, gents. Will do.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps if they can gather up all their available evidence they could then meet the agent in Timbuktu for a hefty advance on the reward money.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo just pointed this bait out to me today. I am glad that he did. This is an awesome safari bait... excellent use of GP5 3-Tr4ck as well.

I cannot imagine how pissed these guys must be. I am ready to kill someone after speaking to my real bank for more than about 5 minutes. All of the red tape and other buttfuckery you have sent there way is unreal. Awesome job. Damn funny read.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic