SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Father Christmas: thanks for the link! I would LOVE to get him on camera!

@Evil Sheep: much appreciated!

@Raga: I like the idea! A DNA match on Andrew could be just what we need.

@Ear: Thanks for the vote! I certainly never expected this bait would go this far.

@g121ffs: Nice call on the Friendship Society. Something like that could convince Andrew that Ice is really in his neighborhood.

Thanks again for the input everyone!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andrew just tosses Chima out like some rotten old trash. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Chima wrote and he is asking me where i am but i decided not to respond, what i have with him in was not successful i think communication with him is uncalled for and waste of time and energy.
Serves Chima right, hanging out with scumbags like Andrew, but it shows you how much heart and caring Andrew has for his ex-pal. Mad

Conversion of Andrew is not ever going to happen. He has no conscience at all. Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:

@: DeLune: good ideas, as usual. And since you have all of these good ideas, what is happening w/your baits? You need to use those skills!

Thanks, but I feel I'm still in the learning phase.
I also am not confident with my baiter Gmail account since I had to give a cellphone number in order to activate it. I also need to investigate the non IP-traceability of my other account on Yahoo. And, since I have now little time to dedicate to baiting, it will take a bit (or a bite? Smile ) before I actually enter the game.

I believe I'll have a lad for Christmas, this year Smile.
Turkeys are so out of fashion.

To get back to topic: I see your lad is about to cross the pond. Am I wrong or has he just confessed to an FBi agent he's used or he's using a counterfeit passport? Now, what if poor McThorn should be forced to report that to the Interpol?
Not the local police, since I doubt he's really in Bradford as he says.
I bet the Interpol - and possibly Iceman - can get to him by checking all the people who left Nigeria for the UK the day Andy went amiss.
Doesn't Andy know that after 9/11 all international flights passengers have their pictures (more or less stealthy) taken by the authorities? Evey lad should know that!

"How could he possibly know me", he asks. Smile

PS
If you have to use Don Giacobbo name again, make it Paolo and not Paulo. The former is an Italian name, the latter is more Spanish-Colombian.

(Edit: grammar)

actionman
Hello I'm New here!

Location: I have decided to leave this. I know that I am not qualified to deal in this situation of scam baiti

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cannot believe that this is still going on and he is always giving you ideas.

Do you think we can make him come to the USA and some how get him
arrested by the police in the USA.
Looks like he is really a king pin and will have a lot of information to offer to the law enforcing agencies.

Also I do not get it, is he saying that he is using some ones passport to get into UK ? In that case it will be very easy to tip the cops and get him behind the bars.

Also please do not say "Rev warns him that Mc Thorn is actually NOT an FBI agent"
for now Andr3w replies only to Mc Thorn not to any one else.

Any way, I still cannot believe this .... Smile
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspirational NM,
And the best part it is still going? Can't wait for more
@ Claire - good call. I'm sure there is some amazing facial recognition at all the airports now. I'm sure they have already flagged that his face doesn't match the passport? Maybe US authorities are waiting to apprehend him when he arrives?
Maybe McThorn is with the FBI & has been tipped off but has turned to the Mob for the money & sell him out to Iceman?

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
I dont have anergy for all this shit anymore, i have been doing this for the past 9years of my life wiithout any problems about any of my accounts so i really do not know how to handle this situation anymore. - Lauar - 2 Piggies!(first complete bait).
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It'll be his genuine passport that he has used to get to the UK.

He hasn't said that he is using a conterfit passport - he has said that the name on the passport does not match any that Iceman has.

Quote:
I came here with passport that does not bear my name, they know of Andrew Igbokwe, this name cannot appear in any airline manifest or in the British immigration

Now, you could take that to mean that everyone (in this bait) knows him as "Andrew Igbokwe", but that might not be his real name - i.e - the name on his passport.
But it could also be taken that the passport he arrived with, does not bear his actual real name.

NWM - can you ask him the name that his is travelling under please, or even just the passport number, and if he tells you, could you PM it to me? I'll see if I can find anything about him, or get his exit impeeded, and possibly arrested Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Claire DeLune wrote:

I also am not confident with my baiter Gmail account since I had to give a cellphone number in order to activate it.

A bit off-topic and I apologize to NWM ... however I ran into this as well. The trick is not to create a Google Account. It's different than a Gmail account.

To create only a gmail account you need to start your "Create a New Account" directly on the Gmail page. You can get redirected directly there by going to www.gmail.com. Smile

HTH!

Closed lad accounts x 1
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Claire DeLune wrote:

Thanks, but I feel I'm still in the learning phase.
I also am not confident with my baiter Gmail account since I had to give a cellphone number in order to activate it. I also need to investigate the non IP-traceability of my other account on Yahoo. And, since I have now little time to dedicate to baiting, it will take a bit (or a bite? Smile ) before I actually enter the game.

I believe I'll have a lad for Christmas, this year Smile.
Turkeys are so out of fashion.
Claire, you are such a natural at this baiting game. I think your mentor needs to whip you harder, and toss you into the warm waters. You can swim! Have your mentor assuage your fears of traceability, and say, "Hello!" to just a couple lads a few times a week. Your future baits will be good, I'm sure of that. Smile

Andrew won't ever give you his real name or passport number, I don't think, but making him think that you can find out will surely upset him.
He definitely used his real passport to enter the UK, and that other name he gave you is fake. This bait continues to have exciting drama and intrigue. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
actionman
Hello I'm New here!

Location: I have decided to leave this. I know that I am not qualified to deal in this situation of scam baiti

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can any one tell if this can be done.
About 10 to 15 people give nowere man, 5 dollars each. So no where man will have about 50 dollars.

Now Mcthorn will email andrew that funds have been approved and he is willing to send a sample fund to Andrew.
Mcthorn will actually send abt 50 dollars to Andrew by money gram that can be collected only at his location.

Once andrew collects the fund we can prove to the cops that there was not only a intent to steal but also a crime has been commited .

Or instead of mcthorn , Barry sends money and it gets collected.

The idea is that we have to prove that Andrew has made a crime , how ever small the crime can be.

I know it's a long shot , but I feel that Andrew is a king pin and it will be good to get him arrested.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy: I completely agree.

Claire, you are a natural! Your assessment of an ongoing bait and ideas for taking the bait in a productive direction are right on point. I understand about time availability (we all deal with that issue to one degree or another) but don't ever think you are lacking in ability.

I suggest you grab a lad or two from the Surplus forum and dive in. You will learn a lot from simple trial-and-error. With your instincts, there won't be many errors! Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

evil_sheep wrote:
It'll be his genuine passport that he has used to get to the UK.

He hasn't said that he is using a conterfit passport - he has said that the name on the passport does not match any that Iceman has.

I believe you are right.
I am pretty sure Andy never used his real name anywhere in this bait. He might also have several fake documents to run his scam business.
But McThorn is a naive FBi agent and he's positive that everything Mr. Igbwoke has told him is the pure and naked truth and now he's puzzled. For this reason he could tip off the Interpol whose cunning agents are more passport savvy and might as well run a thorough check on the several hundreds (or thousands?) people who left Nigeria (or Ghana) for the UK in those memorable days. Without knowing his name, just by checking each and every passenger stories, motives, curricula. Remember, there are millions of dollars in diamonds at stake. Not to mention that secret (military?) Intellectual Property.

We all know this is science fiction, but perhaps Andy doesn't and McThorn could write too much and let him know he's having more trouble.
Of course the message that will arrive to Andy is: if the Interpol can trace me without knowing my name and face, the mafia can too. Corruption is the normality in his world - he told us that himself (or was that another lad? Smile.
I would be afraid. Very afraid. Smile

@SH - Why, thank you. I must confess I have yet to apply for a mentor. I certainly will before I actually start baiting. Somehow I believe that I am procrastinating because of my biggest fear. No, not spoiling a good bait by showing a tale-telling IP; not even being traced (my IP is dynamical, they'll trace my provider in another town) or hacked (well this one maybe...). What I fear the most is...
Myself. Wink
Have you seen that movie, "Law-abiding citizen"?. Ok, that's my inner self Twisted Evil.

@Amigwyn - Regarding Gmail, things are different in Old Europe. I will open a thread in the proper forum for that.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Claire - Oh, are you afraid of "unleashing your inner fury, and getting a lad killed?" Well, if that's it, rest assured. No lad has ever been killed during a bait. But that is one thing that we all wrestle with. How far should I go with a lad, and what line or lines don't I cross? What affect will "beating lads to bloody pulps with only words" do to me personally? I'll tell you what, every victim story I hear pushes my line farther and farther away. Feel free to PM me with any of your concerns regarding getting started. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andrew may have a point. His real name is Ik3nze Igb0kwe. I SWEAR that the passport he gave me is real. I so want to post it up, but I have no way of marking it as FAKE. If someone wants to do that for me, I'll send over the jpeg. (EDIT: Father Christmas is on it. I'll post up the passport soon.)

Haven't heard from him in a couple of days. I told him that McThorn was very close to nailing Barry. I'm also trying to get him to give me his phone number so that TheLovelyJill can call him, perhaps posing as an FBI agent in England and maybe get the bastard on a webcam somewhere.

@actionman: I like the idea, but I think we would lose our $50bucks and Andrew would be $50 richer.
I'm not sure if he is kingpin material. I mean, the way he was crying on the phone to me and cuervo leads me to believe he is just some schmuck.

Could be, though, you never know....

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is our favorite lad Andrew. Thanks to Father Christmas for marking it up.

This looks pretty authentic to me:

Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries NWM. You've been a very good boy this year so I thought I'd give you an early present. In return I require an extra cookie to be left out for me. Or apple pie. With cream.

It looks real enough to me. Either that or someone is very very good with photoshop.....

Oh, and not the 'squirty cream'. I prefer the tinned condensed stuff Smile
TutuPati
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think it is fake. few reasons i will not explain on here publicly. but why is it that the visa page starts at 32.. and not 1. i mean usually when you open a pp, the first page is the biometrics page, followed by the visas.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I've just had a close look a my (real) passport. The visa page starts at 30, from the same fold-out view.

On another point, though, many of the font ink colours on headings etc are different on mine.... however, mine is an older-issue passport.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TutuPati wrote:
i think it is fake. few reasons i will not explain on here publicly. but why is it that the visa page starts at 32.. and not 1. i mean usually when you open a pp, the first page is the biometrics page, followed by the visas.

Not entirely.

The UK only this year changed from the last page containing the personal details, to the first. Visas can be put on any of the pages, most countries usually have a page to themselves.

NWM - I can assure you that that is the real deal, many congratulations! Smile

"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I can tell from a photo (so not 100% sure) and compared to the passports we get from our (real!) Nigerian clients at the office, I'd say this is a real one.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say real, or as good a fraud as I've seen. Yay!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/92f3255/

If you scroll down, you will see the analysis. The things differently colored are the fold and the text. (and of course the 'false' marks all over)

I''m definitely going for genuine here. Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch - excellent link, thanks! Smile

FREE BEER!

Hadaway
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks genuine to me. His details need to be passed on to immigration. Any idea what kind of visa he has or any chance of getting a copy of it?
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get the visa! You can do it, NWM!
Father-Christmas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dutch, that link is superb, I'm sure that will come in very handy for lots of baiters. I will definitely be bringing you extra presents this year.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic