SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Might hit Jackpot!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OOOShea
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
I am relatively new to scambaiting. I have been doing this for less then a month now. I am following several leads, but my most prominent right now is a man who goes by the name of Sowah Annan. He is willing to sell me 100 kilograms of pure gold dust! Shocked I have been corresponding with him for the past two weeks, and he is convinced that I am flying out from Laramie, to Murtala Muhammed International Airport in my own Learjet 31, on September 10th. His trek from his base location will take him 438 kilometers, and across 3 different borders. I also told him to wear outlandish clothing, so that I can spot him in the terminal. He has consented. Does anyone have an idea for a sign for him to hold up?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, well done. Insist he buys a local SIM card for his phone when he arrives so he can call you (your phone won't accept international calls, or something) - then yuo can use caller ID to verify a safari. If he insists on email, so be it, check the headers IP address changes Smile

As for a sign, you don't want to raise suspicion, so keep it vanilla. IMHO.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!! I'm obviously going to see if he can book me a hotel room. I'll tell him that he can stay there and email me or something, just to get the IP.
Mass Velocity
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this lad lately, was planning to have him safari too. But good job getting him to travel Laughing .
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOShea wrote:
Thanks!! I'm obviously going to see if he can book me a hotel room.

Make sure it's at a five-star hotel. Wink

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Spursaget
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is awesome, keep up the good work!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic