SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Check out this one!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this at nairaland and was shocked by the shamelessness of it.

This is Chidera nnadi, a 15 year old single Orphan. She was knocked down by a hit and run driver on Friday 27th of August 2010. The good news is that there is no brian damage, she just needs maxilofacial sugery on Monday. I have the challenging task of raising N100,000 (one Hundred Thousand Naira only before monday for the surgery. She is currently at the national Hospital Accident and emergency ward.
I need 20 people who can donate N5000 each on or before monday, already i have gotten 6 people, please i know i can get the other 14 from here.
Please even if you cannot do 5k, we need all the N1000 and N2000 we can get, if you are interested, send me a mail on [email protected] or if you need more information on who I am and what we do please visit www. lsfnigeria.org.
Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chidera.JPG (115.13 KB, 640x480

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505076.0.html

The reactions on the thread are instructive reading, I think.
One interesting thing a I gleaned from the thread was that PayPal won´t give accounts to Nigerian IPs

One website clickey disabled:- Spot

Quote:
lsfnigeria.org

McAfee TrustedSource web reputation analysis found potential security risks with this site. Use with extreme caution.

edited- thanks, Spot! I should have disabled it myself!
Scumbag scammer. My blood boiled when I read the thread.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic