SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Burned by the Chairman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu has lost his daffy victim to the G0merboyze and is not happy. After almost reeling her back in, he got this from her this morning:

Quote:
Dear Sir:

You lying bastard!!! It was very clever of you to forge a supposed letter from Mr. G0mer to yourself and then forward it to me as if he had written to you. And it turns out that your Mr. G0mer on the internet is not the Mr. G0mer that I know. You lying criminal bastard!!!

He has proven to me that you are actually a Nigerian criminal operating out of Lagos with only connections over in the Netherlands. He has explained everything to me about your scam. You fooled me but you were not able to fool him because he is very highly connected there in your city and has uncovered irrefutable details about you. I hope you are imprisoned for your criminal activities.

My transaction is completed and I am back in the UK with all of the papers signed. The orphan is a very sweet girl. Shame on you for trying to harm her future for your own personal greed.

Good bye,

Nina T0rres

His initial reply:

Quote:
Nina,

I am very sorry for you. Some time in the future, you will remember that I tried to assist you but you never cared to listen. I am not a Nigerian, I am not a scammer nor do I want to benefit anything from you. These people are actually fooling you but I don't care less for now. If you were reasonable, the question you should ask yourself right now is 'what is Chever$ interest in this transaction, why is he deceiving me and what does he stand to gain?" The answer is quite simple: I am not intending to gain anything from you., I am not leading you astray and I am telling you the gospel truth! These people are criminals, period! If you are lucky, you will come to find out soon enough that you are being taken. If not, then they will milk you dry until you become completely bankrupt! I suggest you ask someone else that is close to you about this deal, just for your own good.

You will NEVER hear from me again. I have done my own little lot for you. I am 120% confident that one day, you will read this my e-mail once again and reflect soberly on it and the only question that would come to your lips would be: "why the heck did I not listen to Chever$?" Only then it will be too late. Good luck!

Find once again, a mail sent to me from G0mer. If you like, you can believe what they told you that I crafted the e-mail and made it seem as if they sent it to me. I do not have time for petty things, I have a well paid job in Amsterdam and I am a very busy man here.

Chever$.

--- On Sun, 29/8/10, Mister G0mer <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Hi!
To: "Chever$ Ch1nh" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, 29 August, 2010, 21:22

My boyze laugh at you as we share this $50k of easy maga money. It was easy to show this maga that you are a small boi on the street in Lagos.

We will look fo you in the boxes that we watch cuz yur jobs will be easy to cut. Stay away from my table small boi, there will be no crumbs fo you.

MR. G0MER
CHAIRMAN

His IP address resolves to guess where - Lagos
Since Nina would never hear from him again, this arrived 25 minutes later:

Quote:
Nina,

You are in very serious danger. I just went through the websites of these G0mer B0yz. This is the very first time in my life that I have seen a website dedicated to scam artists. I have seen many dedicated to scam baits but NEVER anything such as this! It will be very difficult to convince you right now because these criminals are so well connected and articulated that it has become difficult for anyone to know that they are scam artists. They have formed a syndicate spreading as far as Canada and Asia. If you care to learn more, then key in the words '0LATUNJI G0MER' to the Google site. Good luck in your endeavors. I hope you wont lose much money before you realize that it is all an empty dream. You are just plain stupid and dumb, God help you!

CHEVER$.

Nina and the Chairman will have more in store for him. Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)

Last edited by Tuco on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO TUCO! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They have formed a syndicate spreading as far as Canada and Asia.

Gomerboyz Worldwide!

Also interesting...

Quote:
I have seen many dedicated to scam baits but NEVER anything such as this!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir:

When you truly know the real Mr. G0mer like I have come to know him, there is no doubt in your mind that he is sincere and genuine. He is like a father to the orphan girl and now like a brother to me.

He assures me that the authorities are closing in on you there in Lagos.

Good bye,

Nina T0rres

Quote:
Nina,

You are judt a fool. Mr. G0mer is a phoney chracter as you will surely come to find out one day. There is no Mr. G0mer. I am not in Lagos* and there is no orphan. The whole affair is a ploy to get your hard-earned funds out of you until you are completely drained. You are a victim of a huge scam cartel. God help you if you come out of this whole thing still a sane person. I have tried my best for you but I can see that you are already consumed with this cock and bull story that these Nigerian criminals have been telling you. (those guys are Nigerians in diaspora), do not be decived.

To further help you to get out of this drag net of fraudsters, I urge you to take a close person into your confidence and relate the entire project to him or her, talk to a banker or a lawyer, they are aware of all forms of scams. Like I have said several times, I have nothing to gain from telling you this, only just to clear my conscience. It would be a sad thing that I am aware yet I did not advise you. If you still insist on continuing with the crooks, then good luck. I have done my best for you. Some time later, you will definitely come to appreciate what I am telling you this day.

Good luck.

Chever$.

*Some of these mugus must have no clue about IP address tracking.

"Huge scam cartel." But of course, it's the G0merboyze.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work tuco.

you never know. Your character may find out about mr gomers evil ways hand you could offer him money to come and save you

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe your lad needs to receive a call from The Chairman... Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ This note from the Chairman has triggered a heated exchange of mails:

Quote:
MY BOYZE HOPE YOU CONTINUE YUR CHILDS PLAY WIT THE STREET LEVEL OIL SOUP FORMAT. GIVE US MORE MAGAS LIKE NINA.

THANKS, SMALL BOI.

THE CHAIRMAN

Mugu reply:

Quote:
SMALL, SMALL YAHOO BOYZ, YOU COULD NEVER ATTAIN MY BREADTH, NEVER!

Chairman again:

Quote:
$50K USD THIS WEEK FO A GOOD START.

A SMALL RAT ON THE STREET LIKE YOU LOOKS FO CRUMBS BUT FINDS NONE.

Mugu just now:

Quote:
U simply do not know who you are dealing with. U are definitely a small fry with out any future ambition. I am way beyond your level and I shall prove it to you.

I'm not sure what has him more riled, the $50K of maga money or the Chairman's condescension. He has sent two more appeals to daffy Nina as well.

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised that the Chairman didn't appear that offended that such a smol boi would even dare to doubt his identity!

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, tuco.
Quote:
this drag net of fraudsters

One small point, though.
I´m learning, not lad speak but rather nairaspeak at the Nairaland forum.
Rather than
Quote:
We will look fo you in the boxes that we watch cuz yur jobs will be easy to cut. Stay away from my table small boi, there will be no crumbs fo you.

Shouldn´t it be
Quote:
We will look fo you in the boxes that we watch cuz yur jobs will be easy to cut. Stay away from my table small boi, dey no be no crumbs fo you.

Inquiring minds want to know.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Thanks, psychicbait.
Another dig from the Chairman:

Quote:
YUR LEVEL IS THAT OF THE LOWLY STREET RAT IN LAGOS. YOU SHOWED US NO STYLE WIT THIS MAGA NINA T0RRES AND YOU COULD NEVER JOIN THE G0MER B0YZE.

EVEN WIT THIS $50K WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF FUTURE AMBITION WIT YOU. YOU KEEP BOMBIN AND SET UP MORE GOOD JOBS FO US OK? ONLY STUPID MAGAS REPLY TO FORMAT LIKE YOURS AND THEY ARE THE MAGAS WE LIKE.

And from Nina:

Quote:
Dear Sir:

That site didn't come up so I am not sure what you are talking about.

Mr. G0mer says that you are very upset that I didn't fall for your oil block scam. Well, so be it. The orphan's fund has been transferred into an account bearing my name and things are moving forward very smoothly. I am very thankful that Mr. G0mer knows how to protect his clients from criminals like you.

My experience in Africa last week was horrible. I saw enough of Abidjan to understand that West African cities are true "hellholes". I understand that Lagos there where you are located is the very worst of all, however I have no sympathy for you.

Good day,

Nina T0rres

Mugu back to Nina:

Quote:
Nina,

You are just a fool. Time will tell your level of syupidity. I hope you don't end up committing suicide when you eventually find out that you hav been taken for a ride by the fictitious, lying Mr. G0mer. Good luck from now on, I have said enough!

Chever$.

If this starts to wind down, I have some other characters who can also bring the G0MER B0YZE into his world.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope you don't end up committing suicide
He still has pleasant thoughts about you. How nice. Very Happy
He's ready for another round. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am quite impressed at his level of English, not bad compared to most of the lads I seem to come up against.

Was his scam believable ot totally ridicuolous? as he appears to be fairly bright in comparision.

Nice to see he rose to the bait about Gomer.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This is his followup/lead-in script, now sent to five more of my characters:

Quote:
Dear Noah,

Thank you for your response to my e-mail. I am glad that you are interested in working with us to realize this project. However, you must be prepared not to disclose any detail concerning the plan to anyone at all. This is to avoid a leakage right now and also to prevent a blow-back after the funds have been set up in your account. You must realize that these precautions are in our joint interests.

The funds in question are proceeds from oil sales from an oil block that was licensed with our organization but was never allocated to any individual by our department. Ownership of this oil block was never officially established or documented but sales had been on since the past four years and profits from these sales had been regularly deposited to the oil block account established with our organization's bankers.

The plan is to establish your person, with appropriate documentation (which we are very much capable of achieving), as the individual to whom this oil block was originally allocated thereby making you eligible to claim the funds in the oil block account. You must co-operate fully with us to make this possible.

The primary requirement on your end is that you must have a registered business name here in the Netherlands and this business must have been in existence since the past five years at the least. As a result, this registration has to be dated back to the year 2005 at least. This is vital to our plan. I am aware that very few firms here will accept to do so for a prospective client but I know a couple of firms that may accept to do so on the understanding that you are a foreigner with no close ties here in the Netherlands. If you are set to begin with us, then I shall forward information concerning the law firm and you can contact same immediately. I shall also forward the mail that you will have to send to this law firm.

Please let me know your position, time is not on our side.

Regards.

Chever$.

All roads lead to the Chairman. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic