SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will this lad make the trip or not?-kidnappers phone page 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bluth, I agree, that's my fav part. I'm also fond of this:

Quote:
I WENT AND SLEPT UNDER A SMALL TREE

Not just one night, but two!!

Well done, Tiggy. This is a classic. Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, TB. The entire email was a marvelous trophy, fit to be hanged on the wall by a rope. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should slap him for choosing a small tree to sleep under instead of a large one.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey TB,

I have Lucas traveling tomorrow to Abeokuta. Maybe we could get him to go further once he is there.

He leaves in the morning.

NM

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi NM, great to hear that our mutual lad is on the road again. Have you heard any news from him yet?

In the meantime, I've told him that my payments officer has been kidnapped by a notorious group of violent internet scammers, which explains his non appearance for the meeting in Benin City. The Gomerboyze strike again and if this lad can't beat them, he'll have to join them.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait with Ulor Lucas has continued since I last posted. I told him that my payments officer was kidnapped by a ruthless gang while on the way to the meeting at the Randekhi Royal Hotel in Benin City. This explained why Lucas was left streded and had to sleep under a tree.

Since then, Lucas has been sending me threatening ransom demands using a new identity and email addy. He claims to be the "Niger Militant Group in Collaboration with Aba Ogbenga Cult" and that he has been "terrorizing the Eastern Part, South East, and South-South Region". He has demanded 8500 GBP for the safe release of Mr Kray, (my payments officer) or else ... well you can guess the rest.

I finally got him to phone me to agree payment terms. There were three calls from the kidnappers and the voice was not Lucas'. In one call, I asked the kidnapper to tell me where Mr Kray was travelling to on the night of the kidnapping; a question that only their hostage would know, (or, of course Lucas could answer). The caller did not know the answer but later emailed the correct reply to me. Anyway, here are the three calls, which I spliced together. Click to listen to calls from kidnapper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic