SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My First ScamBait - Forgive Me Scammer for I have Sinned

View next topic
View previous topic

MRSM
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am truly awed at the level of sophistication on this forum. This is my first attempt (and definitely not the last). So please do not judge this using the Okorie episode (Shiver MeTimbers, I am your diehard fan). All of this happened over a 3 day period.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Hello
To:Shyam Mohan [email protected]

I am in hurry writing you this message and i hope you get it on time, Sorry for the surprise trip to London for a Conference i made recently. It has been a very sad and bad moment for me today, the present condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain. I am really stranded here because I was attacked and robbed on the way to my hotel, all cash, document's and cell phone which i have all my contacts were stolen off me. Presently I have limited access to internet, I will like you to assist me urgently with a soft loan of £1,655 to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as I get home without any delay. Write me back so that you can help me send the money through either Western Union money transfer or Money Gram money transfer.
With Regard
Shyam Mohan.

To:Shyam Mohan <[email protected]>
Shyam

i am sorry to hear about this. I hope you did not get hurt - please do get medical attention - you don't want to take any chances. Where are you currently? Give me a contact number - hotel, friend acquaintance etc and i will call you. After all, we have been friends for over 15 years now - it will be my privilege to help you. I am not worried about your returning the money - but how do i get you the cash?

S&M

To:S&M

Thanks for your quick response from you and I am so happy that you could turn a help quickly. You can help me wire the money through western union money transfer in any of the nearest
store/outlet around you. Have in mind that I'll not be happy if you do not get back to me today because you will turn my trust I've for you and i promise not to disappoint you when I return back home so i can be able to return your money back to you.

Receivers Name : Shyam Mohan
Address: 10 Godliman Str,
Zip code : EC4V 5AJ
State : London
Text Question : What For
Answer : Bills

Please as soon as you send me the money do not forget to email me the transfer control number (mtcn) with details used in sending it.

1.) MTCN (10 DIGIT NUMBER)
2.) EXACT AMOUNT TRANSFER AFTER WESTERN UNION TRANSFER FEE....
3.)SENDER FULL NAME AND ADDRESS....

Shyam

i am stuck in meetings all day and cannot get out until about 6pm - I am on the East Coast of the US as you know. Will get to Western Union at that time and take care of it. BTW, where is 10 Godliman Street in London - is it a friend's house or a hotel or a hostel? Have you contacted your wife and let her know - presume this is not fun to hear on the phone but since you are ok that is not too bad. I bet she is all worried and anxious.

will email you after i am out of my meetings
S&M

I'm still waiting for the western union details before the time go.

I will be glad to hear back from you.

Regard

Shyam

Shyam

I am still stuck in my meeting (yes, it is past 9pm but work here is pretty tough). I will do my best to stop on my way home. BTW, you did not reply to my question on where you were staying in London after the assault. How are you paying for food and shelter?

S&M

I've paid for food when i arrived at the hotel but all the phone and internet bill were not yet paid. My believe is that when i return I'll pay them on my way out not knowing the incident will occur that day. If i had known I would have keep my belongings at the hotel room.

I'm still waiting for the western union details after your meeting.

Regard

How are you today hope your meeting is fine? I don't know if you got my last message yesterday,Please Let me know if you are heading to western union to send the money today ??

I will be waiting for the western union details.

Regard

Shyam

Shyam

i could not go to western union last night- it was very late by the time i left work and i was really drained from the day. I will stop by this morning on my way into work

S&M

I'm still waiting to hear from you I'm worry I want to leave here this week.

Shyam.

Shyam

I've just sent the money through Western Union. I did not have the full amount of 1655 pounds but i have sent 838 pounds. It took some time as i did not have this in my checking account but the money is on its way. Please confirm by email when you have received it and are able to take care of matters and get home to your family. I know this has been rather difficult for you but God has a way of helping each one of us. I am just glad that I could do my part in taking care of your problems and I hope you will do the same for me one day. And yes, i do need the money back - can you send it within the next 2-3 weeks. You have my mailing address - a check will work just fine.

details for you to pick up the money:

western union mtcn: 2989115571
amount: 838 pounds ($1,290) (the fees were paid by me but you do not need to worry about this - it is the least i can do for you given our friendship)
sender name & address:
XXXXXXXXX
1245 Billygoat Court, #19
Stamford, Connecticut, 06902

your friend

S&M
(Note from S&M - i sent him 2 x 419 pounds - one for him and one for me but this obviously escaped him)

I'm very sad to tell you that when I get to western union office now they told me that the money you send did not available for pick. I want you to go back and confirm the details very well and get back to me with the correct details before I leave there office.

Looking forward to hear from you now.

Shyam

i will check on the info and get back to you shortly

S&M

Shyam

my apologies. I mistyped the MTCN number. The correct number is:

western union mtcn: 2999115571

I think i mixed up my 8s and 9s. I hope this did not cause you too much trouble. Please let me know the result. Also, can you tell me the address of the Western Union office you went to in London in case I need to check up again with the local office here in Connecticut to ensure that the money went through. I think the local office here can send a secure email or call the office over there to verify funds.

S&M

Shyam

please let me know if you received the money

S&M

You send me fake western union number.So don't worry i will try and look for who can be of my help to get my self back home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I think the love affair is now over.
No, I was so wrong - he just got back to me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shyam Mohan
to me

show details 10:05 AM (22 minutes ago)

scan it to me and let them know that the MTCN NUMBER does not available for pick up.

Waiting to hear from you now.

Shyam

Last edited by MRSM on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, you've managed to waste some of this criminal's time. How did you encounter this scam - was the email account of someone you know hijacked? You can always write from another email as a different character - "OMG I just got back from vacation and saw your email - how can I help?" For extra fun pretend to be a friend who owes this guy $5000 and keep him extra busy- "...I've been meaning to pay you back anyway..."
MRSM
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, unfortunately this one came straight to my email. I think he was scamming for addresses with Indian names (Shyam Mohan is a typical indian name). But i was taken in recently (no harm done) by a craigslist phone verification scam (done with a call center in India - to add insult to injury) and was seething to take someone (anyone) down.

MRSM
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that is your real name, I'd remove it - you want NOTHING that links your baiting to your real details Smile

Welcome to the site!

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
MRSM
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, my real name has been stripped from this thread. Shyam Mohan is the alias the 419 scammer is using to trick me into believing on the statistical assumption that with 1.2 billion indians roaming the planet, a poor sucker like me could have a friend with that name.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh.. good stuff! Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic