SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Queue at Western Union

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is in Burkina Faso, and after the usual script of "many millions from account of dead guy that needs collecting", we got round to the business end of the Western Union transfer, of $5,500 to 'reopen' the account.

I send them to MTCN Vault, but they are not game, and finally succumb and sent my lad a fake MTCN with fake receipt. I make up some cock and bull story that due to the frequency of scamming and fraud in Western Africa, I was told they will not publich the MTCN online, but I should send a copy of the recipt and the claim can be made with that.

I then receive this the next day:

Quote:
WHY YOU LIE?! YOU SAY MTCN IS FOR MONEY BUT WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL

I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY.

5 Hours? They need a better queing system! Can he be telling the truth? Could he really have to queue for 5 hours?

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

apologize, numbers mixed up, rinse and repeat those are useful 5 hours for him Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They do tend to tell fibs.

I like the idea of them laughing at him though!

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
Surjour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep up the good Fakery! lol
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It does seem like every once in a while a WU office will leave a scammer waiting, perhaps just as punishment for wasting their time with fake information. My signature quote long ago came from one such lad.... only two hours for him, though. But a hungry two hours......

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, the visual of a lad reaching out .. reaching with his fingers all stretched out .. just almost getting his hands on someone's money .. stretching just a little bit more .. almost there .. almost touching it ... almost tasting the smell of that money .. just half an inch more .. and ..

BLAM! snatched away again .. makes me go all happy and misty-eyed.

Razz

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5 hours? the buses were running real late that day! When a lad says two things, you can believe he is lying to you, twice

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic