SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Badger or Baiter?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419jackers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a wierd email today. Is this a Badger or another baiter obtaining my catcher email from somewhere...or even a very misinformed lad with some dodgy scripts? I like his style, and it made for a good read nonetheless.

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 15:42:41 +0000
To:
Subject: GREETINGS

Dear Friend,

How are you? I hope you are well, and havent suffered any injuries recently. I do hope this email finds you. I found your name and email address on an explicit advertisement in a local phone box, so please do not be alarmed by my apparent mystery. I had to email you as this is an important matter I am about to discuss with you.

My name is Bill Oddie, a born and bred citizen of the UK. However I am currently working at the Gingangooly Zoo here in Nigeria, West Africa. The zoo is an important part of the local culture, and plays a vital role in the local community, such as keeping smack head teenagers off the street and providing local butchers with a fresh source of livestock.

In recent years the zoo has been becoming increasingly popular, and has been investing a lot of money into research of new and undiscovered animals, such as the mudkip, the kakuna and the diglett, all of them native to West Africa. Myself and other zookeepers have worked hard to ensure that these creatures are preserved and cared for well.

However, after 13 successful years the money is slowly running out, and there is little left to continue our work. This is where I need your help. A potential investor called Mr. Noel Edmonds has come forward to potentially invest $24,000,000 into the zoo. However, under the local Wildlife And Nature Keepers act of 1991, any potential investment will need the publics backing.

With your help, you will not only be helping save the zoo, but you will earn a lot of money from doing so. We will also allow you special privileges regarding the zoo.

If you are willing to help, please provide me with the following information:

1. Full name
2. Address
3. Scanned copy of your ID or animal card

Thank you so much, and remember - A zoo to you is sure to be a zoo, but a zoo to me is now what to you is a zoo.

Bill Oddie
Gingangooly Zoo

"I have seen the forms you send to me to fill there is something i don't understand there my father in the Lord how can immigration asking about what is my underwear that am wearing in the forms?" - Beatrice Ukeh

Closed lad accounts x1
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to say a 100 % - maybe it's a de-educated lad. Further reading about the guy here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=189804

I tried to write him, but haven't heard back yet.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As we already have a thread on this wonderful bit of de-education, as per TheDane's post above, I'll lock this to avoid duplication.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic