SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My wrestling company is almost back in business...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..but I've been having some bother. My barrister is an idiot and got all uppity when I advised him that I needed him to find me a new wrestling superstar...

Quote:

This is not our arrangement.I'm not in the section of sourcing for wrestlers.If you can not raise this needed $2,500 for the court Clearance fees that means we do not have a deal.The MOU clearly stated that you will take care of these fees and that is why they are giving you 30% of the funds to you.Deleting your name from the transaction will never be a problem because you seem to be a funny guy.How can you be involved in such a highly classified transaction and yet be doubtful of losing $2,500?You dont get involved in what you dont believe in and I will advise that you forget it if you do not have the faith.

Barr.k3yam0

Turns out though, all he needed was a push in the right direction!...

Quote:
Dear Barr K3yam0,
I think you need to watch your tone with me, you unfathomable oaf. Yes, you are correct, I did indeed sign the MOU advising that I would pay the $2500 because I WILL pay the $2500. Now, I dont know what life is like for you, but here in England, we do not have thousands of pounds just lying around. We need to work for our money, unlike you Nigerians who just learn the absolute basics of spelling and grammar and become Barristers.

You tell me you dont have time to waste, yet you are not out, right now, looking for a Wrestler in order to secure our deal? Good heavens man, theres $280m and you, the man who at one point took a week to reply to my emails and took a further 4 days to have an Affadavit rewritten because you made a dogs dinner of the first one, have the nerve to sit here and gripe about timewasting?

Barr Keyamo, this is getting beyond a joke. I'm asking you to simply aid me in this business transaction. Its this simple - in order to get $2500, I need to get a bonus from Mr McManus. in order to get that bonus, I need to sign a new wrestler to the company. I am on tour just now, so I do not have time to find a new wrestler. You, however, are the Barrister assigned to make sure that this deal runs smoothly, so you are at the moment in the best postion to find a new Wrestler for me so that we can get the money and get this deal tied up. So far, I have bent over backwards to accomodate your mistakes and timewasting, and then, when I ask you to do me one favour - the one favour that will see to it that this deal will be finalised, and benefit you, I and Ms Yar'Adua - you start calling me a funny man? Theres nothing funny about a hard working businessman, Barr Keyamo. Like I've told you before, we can worry about personal opinions once this deal is complete, but in the meantime, I strongly suggest you reconsider your colourful use of words in your last email.

Im surprised you have to question my ability here as well. I've never said I was worried about losing $2500. I have no worries whatsover about that. All I wanted to know was what the $2500 was for, as it seems exceptionally high for court fees, so I would like to see what exactly these fees are made up out of. Is that so unreasonable?

Barr K3yam0, what I'm asking you to do is not difficult. It is totally feasible that you could quite easily find just one young man who would be looking to better himself for the sake of our business deals. I wont mess around with you Barr Keyamo. If you do this, you WILL have the money by this time tomorrow and we can get the documents. No bones about it. It really is THAT simple. I'm not asking you to move the Earth for crying out loud, all I want is a breakdown of the court fees and a wrestler so that I can get the $2500 to you as quickly as possible. If you cannot do that for me, then I strongly suggest that employment as a barrister is beyond you and you should perhaps consider a new career path.

I eagerly await your reply.

Regards,

In true 419 eater style, I have stuck to my guns, and as expected, my lad has buckled when the golden carrot is dangled in front of him...

Quote:
Sir,

I apologize if I had not met your expectations in the past but I own you the truth and official information in the course of this transaction.I have re-attached a copy of the court form.Below you will see the needed $2,500 administrative fees.To be honest with you,these funds were supposed to be moved to Another client in America,but I convinced my client to give you benefit of the doubt that you seem more trustworthy.I can not assist you in getting a wrestler because I've never known any.You gave me your words last time that you will cover the court clearance fees and that is the reason I want ahead to spend my money to get some of these documents.Please let me know when you are sending the fees to the court or if you are not sending so thata I will know the next step to take to recover these funds.

He'll be in a wrestling ring by the end of the month Twisted Evil

Watch this space folks!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

please....please....please get him in a lucha mask!

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
Ento C
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pics are a must! this is going to be great Laughing

"if thats the way you will see i am for real then consider i am not for real thanks and you said you are a doctor may God forbid that from your mouth" - Lad Amos

Fake Checks Received: 5
Closed lad accounts
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can send him a pic of "Kamala, The Ugandan Giant", as an example of what you are looking for. The picture that he sends you should have similar attire, mask, loincloth, spear, etc... It should be hilarious!

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/kamala1/KAMALA%20POSED%20AT%20K%20&%20S%201.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/kamala1/

Here he is taking an old lady's purse:

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/kamala1/KAMALA%20AND%20NOEL%20NEIL.jpg

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic