SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Introducing Jessy Cole, Fan of the vault

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 212.82.110.40; Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:40:00 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (mta1175.mail.mud.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [98.137.26.79]
Authentication-Results: mta1175.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n6-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.26.79)
by mta1175.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:40:00 -0700
Received: from [98.137.27.132] by n6.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2010 19:39:57 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.103] by t4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2010 19:39:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Aug 2010 19:39:56 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 27707 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Aug 2010 19:39:55 -0000
DKIM-Signature:
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;

Received: from [41.155.30.229] by web120308.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:39:55 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello sweetie here is the pics and little a poor man like me
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-368119586-1281555595=:24663"
Content-Length: 487936

41.155.30.229 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Quote:

Wed, 11 August, 2010 20:39:55
[ul]hello sweetie here is the pics and little a poor man like me [/ul]

Jessy Cole Mark August 9 at 12:53am
Hello Pretty
How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely....hope to talk to you online sweetie you are one in a million you sound so sweet,and before i forget something you are a very lucky lady to talk me here my ex-girlfriend slept with my best friend thinking about i will not find out which i did so i have to let her go,and now am looking for someone to spent the rest of my life with i mean a long time relationship. Am new to this and most of the Lady I read from on the sites are not what I want "you sound nice" and made me think ahead with this little message of yours.Here is a little More about me, I am single never Married, born in the sc , obtained my degree in usa. am 39yearold and i attend Johns Hopkins University,and recently live in Greenville SC very much peace and tranquility there, I..m 5..10" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling with my friend and family , I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room,I like swimming,fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music,traveling,going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more,but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,(What would You like to Tell me?) I want to know more about your family,your background,your life experiences, your Age,past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!.So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying,the weather, sports, e.t.c.......I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul,as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care Jessy

When a love lad send a picture of his cock in first email this baiter thinks he is gonna fail with real victims. So lets keep him on the NSFW trail. FYI it was shrivelled and unappealing to say the least! And white!

Quote:

Tue, 17 August, 2010 11:23:56
41.138.177.36 Nigeria (Lagos)*

My Dear Sweet
I miss you so much. My heart aches without you. I want, so much, to be with you - to hold you - to look into your eyes and kiss you.

I want to gently touch your face learning every contour of it's beauty as if I were blind. I want to snuggle and cuddle with you, to just be close to you. I want to rub your leg and stare across the couch as we talk of our feelings for one another.

I want to hold your hand across the table at a restaurant. I want others in the restaurant to be jealous of our intimacy and our tender affection for one another.

I want to hold you in my arms by a fire on those cold nights. I want to feel you shiver as I run my fingers through your lovely hair and to know it is not a shiver of cold but a shiver of excitement.

I want to romance you. I want you to know how beautiful you are in my eyes. I want you to know how much I adore you. I want to give you my heart for it is useless without you. I am yours.

Please, like me as a friend - treat me as a lover, but, most of all... Love me like no other...

With fond affection and longing thoughts,

Friday, August 13, 2010, 5:47 PM
Dear Jessy Cole Mark

Wish you hadn't sent me a picture of your shriveled cock it put me off a bit.

Liza

Wed, 18 August, 2010 23:58:55

You've Captured My Heart !Hi sweetie !
Am so sad I didn't have the courage to approach you in person because of the distance between us, so I hope you consider my letter. I have so much inside my heart that it keeps me from breathing sometimes. I know we just met but these feelings that I have for you keep growing and growing every day. Now that I am in love with you, I sleep, thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it, I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realise they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to have a child with you and go through the experiences of parenthood with you. I want to see you and me chasing our little kid around the house, all three of us laughing our heads off and having fun. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.It's amazing how you got me and trapped me, melt me and mold me to your taste. I never thought I could love this much but I was so wrong. I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that. I love you with ALL my heart.Love always,
Your Angel of Mercy.
Jessy Cole

More pictures of same model
SW has 'his' pictures on database
Pictures of this man are stolen from Garrett:
http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent ... rrettl.htm

Fri, 20 August, 2010 11:36:53 41.155.1.176 Nigeria (Alimosho)*
Fw: Passport
This was the 'hotel manager's' passport, could be his oga!

Fri, 20 August, 2010 12:31:42 41.155.69.116 Nigeria (Lagos)*

HELLO Sweetie

I know you will never read this, and I know that you will never truely know the depth of my feelings for you. I know I've told you I love you - and I do, oh god how I do - and I know you told me that you didn't know what love was. I had so hoped to be the one to show you. In my vanity, I think that perhaps I have a little bit.

I think about you all the time. You probably know this. I live to hear your voice, and though we're so very far apart, I do hope that one day we will be together, if only through the veil of friendship.

I've told you before, that I wish it were you that I had met, and gotten engaged to. Perhaps if I had waited just a bit longer, you would have come around, and we would be together now. I don't regret loving you. but I do sometimes remember how I wanted it to be you, when we first met and started talking.

You will always hold such a dear place in my heart. I regret that I must move on from this - I cannot love you completely and marry someone else. I will always love you, but it will be different, but only a little. Our timing was just off by months, and you know, they do say that timing is everything.you think  everything in this   world is all about money. i do ask you coz  i do you love you.you   are going  fast  and  fast  no trust and is very bad.

Everything happens for a reason - and maybe the reason for this will become clear to us. All I know that is that being friends with you will not dampen my feelings for you at all. They will only grow with time, and respect, and hope for your future, and for mine.

And maybe, one day..... you never know. Perhaps in another life time. Hopefully next time, we'll get it right..... i wish you sweet and dreaming loving birthday my pretty Queen

Loving you always

Fri, 20 August, 2010 12:34:34 41.155.69.116 Nigeria (Lagos)*

I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul.

You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day.

A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.

I apologize straight from the heart for ignoring you whenever you make an attempt to make me feel better after our pointless arguments. I know I overreact a lot, and I'm sorry. I‘m ashamed of how I treat you and I'm sorry I've been so moody lately.

I'm afraid I'll say something to make you forget the feelings you have for me when I mention your past too much and bring up stupid things. I'm worried you won‘t want me anymore. I know I can make you mad, but I promise you that this is all going to change because I love you with everything I have.

I was scared to love you at first, out of fear that you would hurt me, but I did and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. Now, the only fear I have is waking up and realizing it’s all a dream.

You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all.

I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to marry, the person I want to have babies with, and the person I want to grow old with.

Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you.

You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only man I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you.

You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see.

When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we’ll look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby.

Love Always,

Jessy Cole

Fri, 20 August, 2010 12:53:05 41.155.69.116 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Can't believe we are in Love !My Top Ten For The New Year !
Sweetheart thanks for being there for me , you have always made my day full of happiness and joy ... I want you to know that I miss you (a lot/tremendously). Lately, I've felt an obsessive urge to send you all the hugs and kisses I've saved up all these months since we met on here... So, Honey, I'm going to take this opportunity to do just that. Are you ready? Well, here they come! xoxoxoxoxo
oxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxoxo I need to catch my breath. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxox Whew! This is hard work, but I love it! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Are you enjoying it? ox oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo This is Heaven! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo There's more! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo I'm having a great time! xoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I'm running out of space!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
oxoxoxoxoxo I just realised that there is no end to this! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Oh! well, until next time....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo Love You! xoxoxoxoxo
You are always on my mind all day ,I can't Sleep and I cant just stop thinking of you ...The Top ten Things I am Thank full to God for ever since we have met..........1. My Salvation
2. My sweet ....
3. My future wife.... (Lord willing)
4. My inspiration in life: ...
5. The most pretty woman on earth: .......
6. My soul mate: ...
7. My beloved angel: ...
8. The best thing that ever happened to me: ...
9. The most precious person ever: ...
10. The Love of my life: ...
Love You Always ...
Your Princess
here is the  address am still waiting for you to get money to  eat today and drink some  Guinness?Receiver....Uche Obodo

Address...No 1 Opebi Ava

City....IKEJA

State...LAGOS STATE

COUNTRY...NIGERIA

ZIPCODE..23401

TEXTQUESTION...SEXY

ANSWER...MYHEART

Fri, 20 August, 2010 13:54:50 41.155.69.116 Nigeria (Lagos)*

My Dear Sweet 

I thought I would let you know that my love for you is burning very brightly this afternoon.  My heart longs for you.  My heart longs to leap at the sound of your voice.  My heart longs to be filled with joy by your smile.  My heart longs for my love, respect and adoration to flow to you as I gently kiss your hands.  My heart longs to be warmed when I hold you in my arms.  My heart longs to feel the passion as I caress your face, stare into your beautiful eyes and tenderly kiss you.  My heart longs to see our love for one another grow as we sit on the couch and we share from the heart.  My heart longs to express my love for you as I rub your leg while we talk.  My heart longs to be calmed and comforted as I lovingly kiss and caress your bare arms.  My heart longs for me to cup your face in my hands and draw you in for a tender, loving and passionate kiss.  My heart longs to feel the sensual passion and desire as we feed each other grapes.  My heart longs to express its desire as I tenderly and lovingly touch your lower back.  My heart longs for me to feel the love and desire of your gentle touch.  My heart longs to experience the sensual passion between us.  My heart longs to feel the love and joy of us cuddling and snuggling close.  I adore you my love.

With all the love of my tender heart,

Jessy Cole

Fri, 20 August, 2010 14:15:51 41.155.69.116 Nigeria (Lagos)*

You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known. Everything about you shines with elegance and grace. Like an angel that has come upon me in some good fortune, your perfection could have only come from heaven above. I have been blessed to have this seductive Goddess stand beside me.

I keep thinking about how lucky I am. Whenever we walk into a chat room, I take a look around and see heads turn. They turn to look at this marvelous woman who is holding my arm. They look at me as if I hold the secret. How did I get to be with someone so incredible? How did I capture the affections of this amazing lady with a heart melting smile? Although I have no answers, and I am still bewildered by your love for me, it makes me feel a little smug with delight.

Your beauty and charm amazes me and everyone around you. Your velvety hair and how it frames your face, your amazing figure, your silky skin and your sparkling smile. The way you throw your head back when you laugh and the way you can make everyone around you feel comfortable in any situation puts me in awe. Wherever you are is where people want to be, including me. Being by your side is the only place I ever want to be. You have bewitched me.

The most beautiful thing about you which stands apart from everything else is not something I can touch or feel, or even see. I can barely find the words to describe it. Your personality, heart, passion, intelligence and manner are a piece of it, but not the whole. I think the best way to describe it is your "warmth". You find a way to always make me smile. You make everyone else smile. You are the reason why I am happy every single day. You make me feel loved, comforted and cared about. No one else has ever given me such a beautiful gift. That makes you the most beautiful person in the world.

Forever Adoring You,
Jessy Cole

He loves IM but those are so boring! Think he needs some mental exercise and since he works on Saturday think he deserves a special treat. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Sweetie

i can t  download  the stuff in my  computer please  you  have to  help  let  them do  it  and give you  the  ref number or you  used  the  address i give to  to send  it through western union. i have being  since today do that to my computer vista widwo can not download please.  let them do  it tomorrow   morning  and give you  mtcn  so that i will pick up very in the  morning  please  sweetie them  hotel  are on my head. am shame  of myself honey.
Jessy Cole

Hello Sweetie 

I can  do  the  test  but  the  internet  here  in west  africa is very poor  to  download the stuff. the  stuff is to  used rom to find cu. But   the system is defferent to ours here. please  if you  really  love   send me  the code to  get the  money today or tomorrow am tired  promising  them that i will pay today tomorrow.is not  fair  to kind  of  my life honey. go get   the ref  number and send it to me so  that i will able to    face my project   here  and come back to meet you   sweetie. okay am lookinng  forward to  hear from you honey.please please  save  me shame here i please with you  god.

Jessy Cole

hello sweetie

Am really  tired  Please help me once  in this  life time .kindly  get this money from  money gram  go  to  other place and send it  and  get the mtcn for me.i need any  message from them  let  them give you  the Number or go  western union. I  will never  lay you  down i promise you  honey.Please tomorrow again i have  promise   the hotel that  will  be  last i will pay them bill  to pick up my passport. the  first time you  sent this money  gave number.Let  give you  the  number.Please  i will  pay you back once i got  my money.Dont turn you  back on me. Shame  will  kill me here If you don't  send  the  money to me tomorrow. i wil  be lier  here. its will bring disgrace to personality. Please my  Queen get this  money from them them can  give you number as them  give you before. Go to  other moneygram  the have to  give you  Number. that is  Mtcn. . I will be tonight  or tomorrow morning  to get it. If you  really love  this is  the time to prove to me  Sweetheart.

Jessy Cole

Note  I send  you some  address you  can  go to  send  western union if you want to used...all  i need any  one you  used let  give you  the Number i will used it to  get  the money.or moneygram

So Sad !
Honey am not happy here today,let me start by saying that I thank God every day and night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could feel for me like you do, but guess what? The feelings i have for you is that much too.. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You made the beginning of my week complete.

Honey i just want to let you know i am having little problem with the Hotel Management i am here .I am presently owing the Hotel some Bills, and My Passport and my other Vital document have been seized by the Hotel manager so i cant leave here without paying for the owe bills.Pleas help me don't  let me down today...........RS
94 High Street
London, NW10 4SL
+44-0808-2344572
And  send  the  money for me honey  they are  lieing for you  sweetheart.them  have to give you  the  number   not  money gram  sending   me message  that virus message its cant be download  here sweetie

So Sad !
Honey am not happy here today,let me start by saying that I thank God every day and night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could feel for me like you do, but guess what? The feelings i have for you is that much too.. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You made the beginning of my week complete.

Honey i just want to let you know i am having little problem with the Hotel Management i am here .I am presently owing the Hotel some Bills, and My Passport and my other Vital document have been seized by the Hotel manager so i cant leave here without paying for the owe bills.Pleas help me don't  let me down tomorrow.

Jessy Cole

Hello Sweetie

How are you doing   honey.thanks very much so that i can  used this  one to get  it honey.
i really appreciate it sweetheart. i will  go to bank with  manager tomorrow to get it okay  honey.Sweetheart when you  back  write when you  gonna  be online tonite Sweetie. so that  i can  comfire  from you .so that i can used this number to  pick  the money  up tomorrow morning.Is  ready later Here Sweetie.  thanks  very much.

Jessy Cole

I love you for what you are, but I love you yet more
for what you are going to be.
I love you not so much for your realities as for your ideals.
I pray for your desires that they may be great,
rather than for your satisfactions, which may be so..
So here I am waiting and I’ll wait for a lifetime
Because I’ve known that all I’ve needed is you
My heart’s always wanted you even after all this time
It’s always dream t of finding a love so true

Jessy Cole

Hello  Sweetie

This is  the address  i gave you to send the  money.....
Sent to: Uche Obodo
Address...No 1 Opebi Ava
City....IKEJA
State...LAGOS STATE
COUNTRY...NIGERIA
ZIP CODE..23401

I  even scan it to you   honey.Really  i believer you .  them did  not  post the money.please  get back  there to get you money. Go  other place  to send this money if you  really  wanna help you Jessy baby  boy.  them lie to you them did not  post the  money. i wane to  bank this morning  with hotel manager the bank said  the number is invalid.The bank here  even called money-gram office the  said  no  transaction was carry out with that name Liza  Jones or  Uche Obodo. I guess the did not  send the money. Am really  Suck Here i need  Help from you Yea. I know coming   here have been a big lesson to me, I learn  some thing about life. Give me you  Address. Once  i get  this money i can  come back  home to  see you  before going to SC green ville i think am tired for  this project  the try to defraud me here. Please my dear Pretty  Go  back there  get you  money go to other  money-gram office or western Union  to send this  money to me please.  I don't  need  message  from them  let  give you  the Number there  and   get it to me. Am honest  man  i wanna be to you.Please  kindly  get  back to me  let know you wish to me pretty Sweetheart.

Jessy  Cole

Hello Sweetie

I went to bank this morning  with   hotel manager to  pick  the  money them bank said the number is invalid .  i was little  hurt i told them to call  the  money-gram .them  call money-gram  to  com-fired that any  transaction was carry on with that name. money-gram said  that no  transaction was carry  on with that  name  Liza Jones  and Uche  Obodo. that  the  number invalid. am really  getting  suck  here. All i need you to do  right  now  go  back there pick up you money  and  go  to  western union or  other money-gram  Let them  send  it  with address. And   give you the Number That is what  the  bank said   here i will  get it. Please  i expect this to  be done today. and you send me  the Number so  that  will  get it today. I told you have size some of my vitals  belongs  , my passport. Honey Please  done this for  for life  time i will  never ask you for  help .please  i will make it up to you Sweetie.honey am beging you do it todayand get back to me with th mtcn Number. i know  am give you  s stress But do it for our love sake Sweetheart. Am  here now cry honey. i will be back here around 11:om to check on you Sweetheart.

Jessy Cole

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic