SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

work-athome-job.net

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.work-athome-job.net/
Job scam, setting off my eighth sense. DB and kill, please.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure that you are right and that this is most likely a scam but do you have any evidence at the moment?

foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Besides the usual signs? Wink

Baiting for more evidence.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bump. Any info on this?

The "send us an email" button sends a mail to [email protected]. I've not sent one and nothing shows up for that address with Google.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here is ol'woodys opinion.

The scam here is you pay $24.95 via paypal and you are given information on how to set up your own website to charge more victims the same amount. I have no proof just observation and a similar scam run years ago via the mail and newpaper advertisments.

Do a google search with this string:
"OVER 3500 COMPANIES LISTED!" work at home

You will get about 2100 hits with similar content in each of the sites. This type of operation is difficult to do anything with because of the low dollar value, Credit card companies will write off the charge rather than prosecute.

Low life scumm suckers but not AFF because you received something in return for your payment.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2

Last edited by woody999 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're accurate. It's a scam, of sorts, but not AFF.

I remember seeing ads in newspapers/magazines years ago that said: "Learn how to get hundreds of people to each mail you cash! Send $3 to . . . "

Marking as n/a and moving to misc. scams.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ElijahsMummy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the old school pyramid scheme...not so much a scam, as more illegal...which it shouldn't be as I'm all up for selling nothing and making a profit...however....to pay an amount of money, to gain information how to do the same to other people, is pyramid structured...the difference is thy're selling a "website"....still it's selling information, using the pyramid scheme, which is illegal. And yes I did repeat myself 20 times.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic