SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Central Bank Said

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
khosrovi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm questioning myself if such a presentation happen in European Country what going to happen with who presenting such a similar.

Can he walk in street free like this peoples herein below.

Quote:
Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 9:09:19 PM
Subject: Central Bank

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
TELEX AND WIRE DEPARTMENT(IRD)
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS NIGERIA.

Attn:Beneficiary

I am Dr.Amaka Ahmed, General Administrator Telex and Wire Department of Central Bank of Nigeria. I have urgent information for you, which will be very vital to you. My colleagues in the Central Bank of Nigeria and in other Ministries that are in charge of transferring money, has conspired to release your fund into another account claiming that you are the one who ask them to release your fund into this account in Durban. I have been approached, as the General Administrator Telex and Wire Department of this bank to endorse on this stated below bank account to enable your fund be transferred. Please confirm to me if you are the owner of this account.

BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK,
ALABERT STREET DURBAN
BRANCH CODE: 331420
ACCOUNT NO: 61053229038
BENEFICIARY: MR. MARK ROBERT

As a matter of fact, ALHAJI M. R. RASHEED, MR. ERNEST EBI, and their Associate in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) (C.B.N) have advised me to release your fund into the above account. Hence I decided to contact you to know if you actually ask them to do so.

This fund will be transferred to this above bank account before 29th of Aug as soon as I endorse and give instruction to our Clearing House to remit the fund if you are not aware of this transfer or did not instructed anybody to transfer your fund into the bank account, reconfirm your banking and contract details to me to enable me give advice to our Clearing House to release your fund and make sure you call me on the above telephone numbers to confirm if I have received your and contract details.

Please, this information I am banking iving you is a great risk on my side, so you have to keep this very confidential, as I am ready to assist you get your fund released into your account.

Your prompt response to this mail will expedite the release of your over due payment.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Amaka Ahmed.
Director, Telex & Wire Dept
Central Bank of Nigeria
+234-8033880059.

Shocked Rolling Eyes

Mod edit: added quotes for clarity -Ima
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, khosrovi. I have moved the other scam emails you posted to our surplus letters forum. Please see the private message from me for more explanation.

I am not certain what you are asking here. All of the emails you have posted here are scams. Do not respond to any of them from your real email account.

Can you please explain your question a bit more?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are asking if there are scammers in Europe, there are, but not as many as there are in West Africa.
Probably more likely to get caught, but not much more likely. The police don't have enough resources to deal with them.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic