SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death threat scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitman is awake and and emailing. He demands that we speak on the phone and that he has tried to call me all day. I've told him my phone is working. Let's see if he calls. I think I killed his credits or at least a lot of them within the past week. Smile

And he has me confused. He says that Abar (the super killer) is going to kill me within the next 24 hours, but Mohammed also wants me to help him get Abar arrested.

I need to drink a few beers in case he calls. I want to tell him how inefficient he is as a hitman and offer advice Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy just sent this reply:

Quote:
HELP ME?? I don't want you to help me GAYBOY - you're going to die! I don't want help from the maggoty corpse that SASR will leave behind.
My brother loves me dearly and my father is a complete deadbeat who begs for money from me and who wouldn't know how to hire a hitman even if he wanted to. Aside from that I've got no rellies to speak of.
Freyja will send her Valkyries to watch over me, so you've got nothing to threaten me with.
Bye bye dead goatfucker walking

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The asshole won't call me back. Says he can't because the number may be traced.

Will someone send him some money so he can buy credits to call me? Wink

Gullible Joe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going for -"Meet me at the office and I will hand over the cash" (Well he knows where I work! He's been following me for three days). To "OK where do you want to meet then". Apparently he thinks I am not being serious. I think a man has a right to meet his killer. Isn't he supposed to call me from a phone box and leave the video in a bin.

Gullible Joe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going for -"Meet me at the office and I will hand over the cash" (Well he knows where I work! He's been following me for three days). To "OK where do you want to meet then". Apparently he thinks I am not being serious. I think a man has a right to meet his killer. Isn't he supposed to call me from a phone box and leave the video in a bin.

Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Cammy just sent this reply:

Quote:

Bye bye dead goatfucker walking

^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fed up with Mohammed only sending me script replies, to his new addy I sent this ('borrowed' from Snowy Owl's thread Smile ) from a different character

GOD PUNISH, MUGU NA YOUR FATHER. SEY IF YOU ARE A MAN TELL ME WHERE YOU HOW LET ME FACE TO FACE..IF YOU FATHER GO FIT TELL ME ALL THIS..IF YOU KNOW SEY GOOD PUNISH. LISTEN SINCE YOU AND THIS MAN DEY TALK YOU NEVER MONEY FROM MA, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING MY WORK.. NA I DON READY FOR YOU, YOU GO SEE YOURSELF WITHIN DI MONTH WETIN GO HAPPEN FOR YOU..SINCE YOUR WORDS YOU SEND YOU THE MAN POOR ENGLISH, LISTEN YOU WORK LIKE A KIDS OK, IF I CATCH YOU I GO KILL YOU, I DON KNOW WHO YOU BI AFTER ALL THE VESTIGATION I DON KNOW WHO YOU BE..IF YOU DEY WAKER 4 ROAD JUST TRY PRAY..MAN WERE I DON COLLECT FROM MA NA YOU DON KILL YOURSELF FOR..YOU STAY MAKE YOU CHEEP MAKE I CHEEP YOU DEY TALK LIKE 10YRS BOY.. YOUR PAPA GO BURY YOU SOON ALRIGHT AND YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL THE BAD THINGS YOU HAVE DONE ... OLORIBURUKU. ITS JUST A MATTER OF DAYS FROM NOW... JUST KEEP COUNTING AS YOU HAVE 5 DAYS LEFT TO LIVE ON THIS EARTH... YOU ARE GOING TO MEET YOUR ANCESTORS SOON. ME I BE YOUR PAPA FOR THIS JOB AND I WANT MAKE YOU CON MY AREA CON CHECK ME OUT... I DEY USE E O D... I GUESS YOU GRAND PAPA CANNOT POSE OF A BYCYCLE .. YOUR PAPA DEY VEX FOR CORN FOR VILLAGE.... I JUST WON KNOW YOU AND ONCE I GET HOLD OF YOU.. YOU ARE GOING TO MEET YOUR ANCESTORS ... YOUR MAMA DEY SUFFER FOR VILLAGE AND YOUR DEY MAKE MOUTH FOR LAGOS... YOU ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD AND ONCE I HOLD YOU.... I GO USE SOH CAH TOA BLOW YOUR FURKING BRAIN OFF.... YOUR MAMA DEY HUSSLE FOR VILLAGE SELLING OKRA AND OHA SOUP AND YOU THINK YOU FIT DEY TALK TO ME ANYHOW.. GOD PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS .YOUR PAPA AND MAMA GO DIE SOON AND YOU GO USE THE MONEY DO THE BURIAL FOR YOUR VILLAGE NA LIKE THIS YOU GO DEY CRY AS ALL THE MONEY IS BEING USED FOR YOUR MAMA BURIAL. DEM GO CALL YOU FOR VILLAGE SOON MUGU AMADIOHA STRIKES YOU DEAD REAL SOON FOOL. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mohammed replied with this

Quote:

WHICH MAN YOUR PAPA DEY TALK ABOUT . UHH

I sent this (my first attempt at writing ladspeak Laughing )

YOU DEY SMALL BOI. I GO CHOP YOUR DOLLA FOOL.

Mohammed wasn't impressed

Quote:

U KNOW WHAT . YOU HAVE NOT 10% OF WHAT I HAVE HERE . GOD PUNISH YOU

Neither was I impressed

YOU TALK BIG SMALL BOI. YOU DEY CHEEP SMALL BOI. I GO CHOP YOUR DOLLA. YOU GO DEY CRY FOOL.

Mohammed didn't bother replying to that, which I was quite pleased about because I didn't have a clue at how to write anything else in ladspeak Laughing

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Gullible Joe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Very Happy I think I will plagiarize some of that too.

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi AussieGal, Hi All, Smile

The last mail I got from GayBoi did not have a message. It was blank. Whatever he intended to send failed to paste.

Yes AussieGal, he is a lazy SOB. Does not even deserve the title of Hitlad.

Anyone else get a blank script?

Cheers Exclamation

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's dropped me. Sad I really wanted to talk to him and give him advice on how to sound scary. Oh well.

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey--is Harold the Hitman the same guy as Mohammed? He wants a phone number and I'd feel pretty stupid if I gave it to him and it's the same guy.

I suppose I could try google voice or VoxOx. I need to PM Ghost to see where the recordings are saved on a Mac.And how to fix the audio quality.

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Harold is different. I am working on him now. Gaylord has been quiet with me lately, but I think he is different. I have to WU an undisclosed $$ amount to a gal in Mississippi. off to the vault I go. Very Happy

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Harold has demanded my phone number and I gave him my Google Voice number. He didn't call. Just told me stay indoors and we need to meet face-to-face.

If he's different than I will post that stuff in that thread. It's difficult to tell if they are the same as both are using gmail. Sad

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think gladlord is broken.

he doesnt even yell at me anymore.

he was quiet for a while so i sent this

Quote:

Oi
I aint heard from ya in a while. I made tha third payment. do ya want
tha details or is 2 enough mate
paulo

all i got back was
Quote:
I need the details

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Benny Lava
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I jumped in on this as a first attempt,
Sent him a lovely letter asking for his services-

Quote:
Dear Gladlord,
Hope this finds you well.
My name is Thurston and i am in need of your services.
I am glad that i have received your message for i have been quite poorly of late,Allow me to explain,
A short while ago i had an accident,I was engaged in some tactical maneuvers on a Green Machine,
Misjudged a speed hump and was ejected quite forcefully, this happenstance lead me to severely
rupture my Umbrelliss Vertigris ligament which has left me in a condition where i am unable to walk,
hear or speak,This i feel has lead me to being unable to be a meaningful member of society .
What i am asking you to do therefore,Is to execute me.Remove me from my misery,end the pain.
From your letter all the plans are in place,your men are ready,you know where i am and so forth.
All i ask is that it be discrete and unexpected on my part,Do you understand what i am saying?
I can make the necessary arrangements beforehand to make sure that you are well paid,
All my affairs are in order,I have asked others to do this but they are not strong like i am sure you are.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

T.Howell III

All i received was a caps locked original,
I was a little disappointed.

As Master stated,I think we broke him...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, Smile Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

If Gaylord happened to get a whole heap of emails he would be busy. If those mails happened to be blank. He would be busy and confused.

If we all sent him one or two blank emails, he would swear there is something wrong with his system. LOL

Anyone else in for this mass blank attack?

It wont hurt any established contacts. Just confuse the crap out of him.

Cheers.... I will wait a few hours and then start hitting with my characters.

EFudd
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just got a "blanky" from me.

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's beginning to go off script here. Smile

Me (ASEM):
Quote:
Is this some kind of a joke? It's not funny.

Gaylord:
Quote:
WE SEE YOU RIGHT NOW. THERE IS A PLACE SECRETLY NAMED MOFFER CHANNEL. YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO DECIDE WHERE YOU BELONG, EITHER DEAD OR ALIVE. RESPONSE TO THESE SOON OR I WILL BE FORCED TO COME TO YOU. MY CLIENT HAS HIRED ANOTHER TEAM ON YOU. I HAVE HARD EVIDENCE THAT THIS MAN MY CLIENT HIRED ALSO TO GET YOU KILLED HAS WORKED WITH ME BEFORE .
HE HAS TRAINED UNDER MY FIELD. NOW MY CLIENT WANT HIM TO GET YOU TERMINATED ALSO IS THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR LOTS OF ASSASSINATION THAT TAKES PLACES IN THE STATE. WE BELIEVE HIS NAME IS ABAR MOHAMMED. WE KNOW THIS MAN DEALS IN DRUG TRAFFICKING FROM AFGHANISTAN TO MOST OF EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND ASIA AS WELL.. AND WE BELIEVED HE IS ALSO INVOLVED IN THE TRAFFICKING OF YOUNG FEMALES.
I HAVE NO MORE DEAL TO OFFER YOU THAN TO PASS YOUR FILE CASE TO MR ABAR MOHAMMED WHO WILL BE WITH MY BOYZ VERY SOON AS AM ANOTHER CONTRACT .
RESPOND TO THIS NOW OR MY ABAR AND MY BOYZ WILL BE FORCED TO COME TO YOU AND GET YOU TERMINATED. BELOW ARE THE LINK TO SOME SECRET ASSASINATION THAT HAS TOOK PLACE AND ITS A NEWS WHICH GO OVER TO THE INTERNET .

VIEW THESE THREE LINKS AND READ THE NEWS.

1} HABIB JALIB WAS KILLED BY TWO OF MY BOYZ OUTSIDE HIS HOME . HERE IS A LINK TO THE BBC NEWS..!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10630993
2} http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2103532.stm
3} http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8133456.stm

MY BOYZ ARE GROWING TIRED OF ALL YOUR STORIES,THEY ARE WAITING ON ABAR TO ARRIVE AND GIVE INSTRUCTION..AND TRUST ME THEY WILL NOT BE INTERESTED IN PLAYING GAME OF GOLF WITH YOU WHEN THEY SHOW UP. NO SECRET CAN STOP THEM . THEY CAN AIM AT YOU FROM A FAR AWAY DISTANCE . I HAVE A SIMPLE REASON WHY I WANT YOU TO STILL BE ALIVE.I DO KNOW YOU ARE 100% INNOCENT. BUT I TRIED TO SAVE YOU, BUT YOU DECIDE TO BE DEAD. I WISH YOU THE SAME AS WELL.

YOU HAVE PROVE TO BE SMARTER THAN ME BY DECEIVING THE BOYZ YOU SENT THE MONEY.

GOOD LUCK
MOHAMMED

Me:
Quote:
What is this? Is that you, Bob? It is NOT funny. Who is this?

Gaylord:
Quote:
TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY TO END YOUR LIFE AND IF YOU TRY TO INFORM ANYBODY WE GOING TO KNOW BECAUSE SOMEONE AROUND YOU GOING TO INFORM US OK,I HAVE ALREADY GIVE YOU OPTIONS. I TRIED AS MUCH AS I CAN TO MAKE SURE I GET YOU SAFE.. SOMEONE YOU TRUST AND NEVER BELIEVE CAN GET YOU KILLED IS AFTER YOU . THAT'S WHY I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS EMAIL THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO. KINDLY ANSWER MY QUESTION

ALIVE OR DIE?

ANSWER THE QUESTION FAST

MOHAMMED

And again:
Quote:
HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU . LET ME BRING THIS TO YOUR NOTICE. DECEMBER 27TH 2009. I WAS GIVEN AN ASSIGNMENT TO GET A WOMAN TERMINATED AND I WAS UNABLE TO GET THE WOMAN KILLED . THE WOMAN GOT MY EMAIL AND I ADVISE HER ON WHAT SHE SHOULD DO AND SHE KINDLY FOLLOWED MY INSTRUCTION.
WE BOTH NEGOTIATE AND SHE PAID A RANSOM WORTH $450,000. I SENT HER BACK THE FUNDS SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE TRUST ME FOR WHO I AM AND I HANDLE THE VIDEO TAPE OVER TO HER . THE WOMAN DIDN'T FOLLOW MY LAST INSTRUCTION AND ABAR WAS GIVEN THE ASSIGNMENT TO GET HER KILLED AND ABAR SUCCEEDED IN KILLING THE WOMAN . THEY HAD TO PROMOTE ABAR
IN THE FIELD AND I HAD TO LOST MY POSITION IN WHICH ABAR IS NOW . HE IS A VERY STRONG MAN AND I KNOW LOTS OF WHAT HE CAN DO CUZ HE TRAINED UNDER ME .
I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHY SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WANT YOU DEAD . A RELATIVE OF YOURS WANT YOU KILLED BY ALL MEANS .

ITS LEFT TO YOU TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH ME .CUZ WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

MOHAMMED

Me:
Quote:
What do you need me to do? I have resources.

Gaylord:
Quote:
IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN.MY BOYZ WILL GIVE YOU A SIGNAL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW FROM A FAR AWAY DISTANCE AND AM SO SURE YOU WON'T GET TO SEE OR NOTICE THEM AROUND YOU . BUT YOU WILL SURELY SMELL THEM. NEED TO READ FROM YOU TO KNOW IF YOU STILL NEED YOUR LIFE NOT ONLY YOU. YOUR LOVED ONES ARE NOT OUT OF THIS NOTE THAT .AND IF YOU TRY TO INFORM ANYBODY WE GOING TO KNOW BECAUSE SOMEONE AROUND YOU GOING TO

INFORM US OK,I HAVE ALREADY GIVE YOU OPTIONS. I TRIED AS MUCH AS I CAN TO MAKE SURE I GET YOU SAFE.. SOMEONE YOU TRUST AND NEVER BELIEVE CAN GET YOU KILLED IS AFTER YOU . THAT'S WHY I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS EMAIL THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO.

PAYMENT NOTE FOR THE $10,000 ADVANCE PAYMENT :
YOU ARE TO LOCATE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER TO WIRE THE MONEY BEFORE I GET RID OF YOU . THE VIDEO TAPE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU FOR YOU TO KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THIS

KINDLY ANSWER MY QUESTION
1} ALIVE OR DIE?
2} DEAL OR NO DEAL

ANSWER THE QUESTION FAST

MOHAMMED

Me:
Quote:
Video tape? Noone uses video tapes these days.

Gaylord:
Quote:
TODAY IS SUNDAY AND TIME IS FAST APPROACHING. I CAN NOT GUARANTEE YOU THAT ABAR WILL COME TODAY OR TOMORROW . HE WORKS FAST AND INVISIBLE DUE TO THE ASSASSINATION ORIENTATION WE WORK ON
I WILL HAVE TO CALL THE BOYZ OFF BACK FROM YOU SO THEY CAN GIVE ME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ABAR. I WANT YOU SAFE AND ALIVE AND THAT'S WHY AM DOING THIS TO HELP YOU. I AM JUST CURIOUS WHY SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WANT YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS . WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DESERVE THAT . I NEED AN ANSWER TO THAT . UHHH

HOWEVER I STILL HAVE THE VIDEO TAPE {IN A CD}THAT WILL SOLVE THIS MATTER ONCE AND FOR ALL. SO THAT YOU CAN ALSO HELP ME GET ABAR ARRESTED BY THE AUTHORITIES. ONLY THE VIDEO CAN HELP SAVE YOUR LIFE
GET BACK TO ME TO KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE WILLING AND READY TO NEGOTIATE PAYMENT WITH ON PAYMENT. SO I CAN ARRANGE WITH SOME BOYZ UNDER ABAR SO WE CAN GET THINGS SOLVED. I TRIED YOUR NUMBER BUT ITS RINGING AND NO ONE PICKED IT UP.
I HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO RELEASE TO YOU WHICH CAN NEVER BE RELEASED OR TELL VIA EMAIL . ONLY ON PHONE

GET BACK TO ME NOW

MOHAMMED

I didn't give him my number. They guy's clearly an idiot. Rolling Eyes
Just need to figure out what to asnwer him. Any suggestions?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my last mail was Saturday, assuming he doesn't work Sunday I should get a mail today

just sent him a blank email for fun
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He don't like me no more! Sad

I've asked where his boyz are, been waiting around, threw out an insult about his relations with goats, and sent it to all his e-mails. Either he is super busy, ignoring me, or he's run out of scripts.

Oh well, better luck to everyone else!!

Lord Wulf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm amazed, apparently he responds to block capitals better than normal. After my second attempt, he told me how to use Western Union. Or atleast, he told me to ask the bank how to.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, Smile

Blanks Sent, This lad will be wandering around in a daze.
WTF is going on. Or perhaps I can get another "What is helling is happen?"

That was D0n Gunsh0t. My first bait and piggy.

Back to this hitlad: He is already getting responses that are overwhelming in numbers. He is finding it beyond himself to handle all these. That seems to be why we all get the same replies.

I am baiting with several different characters to find out which one he will eventually trust. I have one that is trying to infiltrate beyond his defences.

@ The Dane, Those mails you have from Gayboy, several of those have already been posted out by Gayboy.

However any info posted keeps us all in the know and we can work together to keep him busy. After all his efforts he is not getting paid,
and that is the aim of our united efforts.

Does anyone have anything new?
Happy Baiting

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mohammed has apparently dumped me. I'm playing with Harold now. But for old times sake, I will send our boy here a blank e-mail Smile Smile Smile

EDIT 2 minuts later: DAMN--that blank email worked. He's back! Has emailed me twice in the last five minutes.

Last edited by dwatina on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dwatina,
Laughing Laughing Laughing FOCL (Fall off chair laughing)

Anyone brave enough to inform this hitlad moron he is supposed to be confused? Laughing

He is totally unpredictable. Has not answered to any of my characters for a few days. Its happened before. Then he is totally full on.

I have noticed others are starved of replies while he replies to me. Now he deletes attention to me and someone else is occupying him.

Lazy, rude, hitlad, scammer

Cheers

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I was laughing my ass off also. When I got the second email I was in the process of drinking my beer. It went up my nose!!!!!

The SOB still won't call me back. II want so bad to advise him on how to be more scary and stuff. Get him to grunt and shriek and stuff and try to coach him. I have it all planned, but he won't call again. And the SOB called me 4 or 5 times in one night at the beginning of the bait.

Anyway--the blank email seemed to work Smile

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,
Surprise, Surprise!
Smile
Unpredictable. But when he replies its the same time of day.

Dr Chris 's secretary has become scared and gone home refusing to work.
Dr Chris has had to close the surgery, staff shortage.

To illustrate how lazy this lad is he has replied with: (off scipt) Then follows with script. Modified script?

WENDY KNOWS SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW AND THIS MAKES HER HAD TO STOP WORKING . YOUR LIFE IS AT RISK.YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO DECIDE WHERE YOU BELONG, EITHER DEAD OR ALIVE.

Dr Chris is offering payment at this stage.
How are you doing with him Asena? ( D0n Gunsh0t's and Hitlads' Sweetheart, )

Cheers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic