SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death threat scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting these scripts too, same as everyone else.

I even asked him to send me the payment details again (I've lost them), and he sent me his "You not pay up" message again.

I think he's probably in hitlad meltdown right about now...

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He stopped replying to me all together....

And I have now turned into the bad man that has threatned to burn his eyes out if he doesn't reply.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy got this:

Quote:
WE SEE YOU RIGHT NOW. THERE IS A PLACE SECRETLY NAMED M0FFER CHANNEL. YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO DECIDE WHERE YOU BELONG, EITHER DEAD OR ALIVE. RESPONSE TO THESE SOON OR I WILL BE FORCED TO COME TO YOU. MY CLIENT HAS HIRED ANOTHER TEAM ON YOU. I HAVE HARD EVIDENCE THAT THIS MAN MY CLIENT HIRED ALSO TO GET YOU KILLED HAS WORKED WITH ME BEFORE .
HE HAS TRAINED UNDER MY FIELD. NOW MY CLIENT WANT HIM TO GET YOU TERMINATED ALSO IS THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR LOTS OF ASSASSINATION THAT TAKES PLACES IN THE STATE. WE BELIEVE HIS NAME IS 4BAR MOH4MMED. WE KNOW THIS MAN DEALS IN DRUG TRAFFICKING FROM AFGHANISTAN TO MOST OF EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND ASIA AS WELL.. AND WE BELIEVED HE IS ALSO INVOLVED IN THE TRAFFICKING OF YOUNG FEMALES.
I HAVE NO MORE DEAL TO OFFER YOU THAN TO PASS YOUR FILE CASE TO MR 4BAR MOH4MMED WHO WILL BE WITH MY BOYZ VERY SOON AS AM ANOTHER CONTRACT .
RESPOND TO THIS NOW OR MY ABAR AND MY BOYZ WILL BE FORCED TO COME TO YOU AND GET YOU TERMINATED. BELOW ARE THE LINK TO SOME SECRET ASSASINATION THAT HAS TOOK PLACE AND ITS A NEWS WHICH GO OVER TO THE INTERNET .
VIEW THESE THREE LINKS AND READ THE NEWS.
1} HABIB JALIB WAS KILLED BY TWO OF MY BOYZ OUTSIDE HIS HOME . HERE IS A LINK TO THE BBC NEWS..!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10630993
2} http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2103532.stm
3} http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8133456.stm
MY BOYZ ARE GROWING TIRED OF ALL YOUR STORIES,THEY ARE WAITING ON ABAR TO ARRIVE AND GIVE INSTRUCTION..AND TRUST ME THEY WILL NOT BE INTERESTED IN PLAYING GAME OF GOLF WITH YOU WHEN THEY SHOW UP. NO SECRET CAN STOP THEM . THEY CAN AIM AT YOU FROM A FAR AWAY DISTANCE . I HAVE A SIMPLE REASON WHY I WANT YOU TO STILL BE ALIVE.I DO KNOW YOU ARE 100% INNOCENT. BUT I TRIED TO SAVE YOU, BUT YOU DECIDE TO BE DEAD. I WISH YOU THE SAME AS WELL.
GOOD LUCK
MOHAMMED

She was scornful:

Quote:
Gayboy,
You're not Brett. But you're fucked anyway. Threaten me and you threaten the family of a SASR member. You're going on the CT agency lists and that puts you and your boys in SpecFor gunsights.
You're fucked.
Camille

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has his own idea about the deal with gladlord the hitlad. He did ask his psychotic therapist Dr. Neuman if he could help.

---
Quote:
Dear Mr. Gladlord Mohammad

A client of mine, Mr. George Cloone contacted me with the question, if I could help you with your problems.

He told me it is part of a deal between you booth, that he will pay for my honorar.

So, Mr. Gladlord Mohammad, I can offer you my assistance per email to try to help you with your problems.
Mr. Cloone has indicated that it could be a problem with unbridled aggression.
Feel free to consult me and talk open about your fears and problems.

All correspondence between you and me is subject to my discretion, and no other person will get to know any details, of course, including Mr. Cloone.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Alfred E. Neuman

Clinical Psychologist
and Psychotic Therapist

---------------------
btw- Have you seen the thread - Harold the hit lad is back ?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190078
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where the hell is M0FFER CHANNEL anyway.

I'm glad to see he's being baited on so many fronts. All this work - and still no money .. Cool

I'm still hoping to find out how his boyz managed to negotiate the wastelands of northern Iceland to keep an eye on me day and night. I'm wondering where they're holed up in order to have me in their sights..

I can only hope they've got gloves on or they're going to be feeling a bit chilly Razz

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
Howcum I never get any death threats? Sad

they're overrated. i used to get them all the time. of course i was usually looking them in the eye when they made the threats.

i think one of my favorites was, "i'm gonna show you every square inch of the inside of your skin before i kill you."

then he pulled out his razor knife.

then i replied, "and the next two things you're gonna see is muzzle-flash and elvis!" and i pulled my .357

i'm on this forum. he was in prison. Twisted Evil

cheers

grimbleton

ps -- i got fired for that one. i wasn't supposed to be packing while on the job.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's changed his tune!

Quote:
HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU . LET ME BRING THIS TO YOUR NOTICE. DECEMBER 27TH 2009. I WAS GIVEN AN ASSIGNMENT TO GET A WOMAN TERMINATED AND I WAS UNABLE TO GET THE WOMAN KILLED . THE WOMAN GOT MY EMAIL AND I ADVISE HER ON WHAT SHE SHOULD DO AND SHE KINDLY FOLLOWED MY INSTRUCTION.
WE BOTH NEGOTIATE AND SHE PAID A RANSOM WORTH $450,000. I SENT HER BACK THE FUNDS SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE TRUST ME FOR WHO I AM AND I HANDLE THE VIDEO TAPE OVER TO HER . THE WOMAN DIDN'T FOLLOW MY LAST INSTRUCTION AND ABAR WAS GIVEN THE ASSIGNMENT TO GET HER KILLED AND ABAR SUCCEEDED IN KILLING THE WOMAN . THEY HAD TO PROMOTE ABAR IN THE FIELD AND I HAD TO LOST MY POSITION IN WHICH ABAR IS NOW . HE IS A VERY STRONG MAN AND I KNOW LOTS OF WHAT HE CAN DO CUZ HE TRAINED UNDER ME .
I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHY SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WANT YOU DEAD . A RELATIVE OF YOURS WANT YOU KILLED BY ALL MEANS .
ITS LEFT TO YOU TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH ME .CUZ WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.
MOHAMMED

Cammy hasn't replied yet.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
alfredhanson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all! I just joined and am also a new scambaiter (though I've dabbled in it before, just not to to the point of joining this site). Anyways, I'm working on our pal Mr. Mohammed. I've so far negotiated the price down to 9,000.00...I wonder how low I should go. It still appears that he's sticking to a script...if anything interesting comes about I'll be sure to share! Cheers
Aussiegal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
from WAZIRI SALAM MOHAMMED <[email protected]>
to XXXXXXXXX
dateSat, Aug 28, 2010 at 8:24 AM

ITS A LONG STORY, SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WANT YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS . A RELATIVE OF YOUR WANT YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS.I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFUL. THIS IS ANOTHER EMAIL TO UPDATE YOU. SORRY ONLY 24 HOURS IN A DAY , IN THIS TIME I HAVE DEAL WITH 1000 TRANSFER PER DAY . IF YOU INDIFFERENT TO YOUR FUTURE ITS OK. TOMORROW YOU WILL BE ANOTHER HUMAN IN THIS SITUATION YOU HAVE ONE CHOICE THAT FOLLOW ME, FOR STOP THIS SHIT AND TO DELETE YOUR FILES FROM MY SERVER AND MY BOYZ TO BACK AWAY FROM YOU . YOU ARE TO NEGOTIATE WITH ME ON HOW YOU WANT THE TAPE GET TO YOU
WHERE WE SHOULD MEET AND HOW YOU WANT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN GET TO SEE ONE ON ONE AND GET TO DISCUSS , BY THEN YOU WILL GET TO KNOW ALL EVERY DETAILS INFORMATION ABOUT MY CLIENT WHO WANT YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS.
I RECOMMENDED YOU TO WRITE EMAIL IN 24 HOURS TO AVOID PROBLEMS AND AM HERE BY TELLING YOU THIS THAT IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS

MY EMPLOYER IS IN MY CONTROL NOW AS AM WRITING YOU. YOU WILL NEED TO PAY $25,000 IN ADVANCE VIA WESTERN UNION AS THAT MODE OF PAYMENT IS SECURE FOR BOTH ME AND YOU .I WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU BEFORE WE WILL SET OUR FIRST MEETING. AFTER YOU HAVE MAKE THE FIRST ADVANCE PAYMENT. I WILL GET YOU THE TAPE THAT CONTAINS MY CLIENT REQUEST FOR ME TO TERMINATE YOU. I HAVE SAID THIS IN MY PREVIOUS EMAIL TO YOU. THIS TAPE WILL SERVE AND STAND AS 100% EVIDENCE FOR YOU TO TAKE MY CLIENT TO COURT OR IF YOU HAVE ME PAID MORE IN ADVANCE. I CAN GET MY CLIENT TERMINATE. MY CLIENT WANT SOMETHING FROM YOU AND YOU NEED TO BE KILLED BEFORE MY CLIENT CAN LAY HANDS ON WHAT MY CLIENT IS AFTER.
THIS IS ANOTHER EMAIL AND WILL BE THE LAST EMAIL . JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AM DOING THIS CUZ I SEE YOU ARE VERY INNOCENT AND THIS WILL BE MY FIRST OPERATION I WILL PITY ONE.
IF I GET TO SEE NO RESPONSE AND NO BETTER NEGOTIATION IN THE EMAIL YOU ARE SENDING ME, JUST DON'T BOTHER AGAIN . ALL YOU NEED TO BE EXPECTING IS YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO BE KILLED IN COLD BLOOD.

LUCKY YOU
GLADLORD MOHAMMED

Notice his new email addy. Now posting from [email protected] as well as [email protected]
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhh this is good!!!!!!!!

I just hired this lad to harrass another scammer that I've been having trouble with.

This "other scammer" is a guy I've been baiting for the past few days that won't do the test to claim his $2,000 in fees cause it's too hard.

So this lad has been hired to harrass him for $50,000 USD, and to report to me on all emails sent.

This should be getting good!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this about 2 hours ago (I was watching "Avatar" on my Mac at the time from iTunes) and just asked him to call me. Seems now a family member is trying to kill me now. Last night it was a best friend who put the hit out.

I'm getting drunk so I really hope he calls Smile

Here was his email:

Quote:
HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU . LET ME BRING THIS TO YOUR NOTICE. DECEMBER 27TH 2009. I WAS GIVEN AN ASSIGNMENT TO GET A WOMAN TERMINATED AND I WAS UNABLE TO GET THE WOMAN KILLED . THE WOMAN GOT MY EMAIL AND I ADVISE HER ON WHAT SHE SHOULD DO AND SHE KINDLY FOLLOWED MY INSTRUCTION.
WE BOTH NEGOTIATE AND SHE PAID A RANSOM WORTH $450,000. I SENT HER BACK THE FUNDS SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE TRUST ME FOR WHO I AM AND I HANDLE THE VIDEO TAPE OVER TO HER . THE WOMAN DIDN'T FOLLOW MY LAST INSTRUCTION AND ABAR WAS GIVEN THE ASSIGNMENT TO GET HER KILLED AND ABAR SUCCEEDED IN KILLING THE WOMAN . THEY HAD TO PROMOTE ABAR
IN THE FIELD AND I HAD TO LOST MY POSITION IN WHICH ABAR IS NOW . HE IS A VERY STRONG MAN AND I KNOW LOTS OF WHAT HE CAN DO CUZ HE TRAINED UNDER ME .
I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHY SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WANT YOU DEAD . A RELATIVE OF YOURS WANT YOU KILLED BY ALL MEANS .

ITS LEFT TO YOU TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH ME .CUZ WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME. YOU SAID YOU SENT THE MONEY WHERE AS YOU FOOLING YOUR SELF

I am praying he calls. If he does I will definitely be telling him he should find a new profession as he sucks as a hitman. And then insult him.

Skype is on and I'm waiting. I'll post it if he calls (and he always does)...

{EDIT: He always calls or emails me at a certain time as he "knows" my routine and when I"m available. 9:00 p.m. EST he's rearing to go.}

If he does call (and I hope to God he does) I'm going to tell him he's not scary enough on the phone and will try to "coach" him to do better. Twisted Evil

[EDIT: He emailed and said he can't call but demands I go go MG tomorrow. I will tell him I won't do it unless he calls....

{EDIT AGAIN: I got this excuse for him not calling (I personally think he's out of credits)}

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MR ABAR IS AFTER YOU NOW AND CALLING YOU MIGHT GET THE NUMBER TRACED CUZ THEIR ARE STRONG SPY LOGS ATTACHED THAT MIGHT JUST GET MY CLIENT TO NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED.I HAVE TRIED A LOT SAVING YOUR LIFE BUT YOU JUST DISAPPOINTED YOURSELF AND THOUGHT YOU CAN FOOL ME

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that new e-addy of Wazirisalami. Had to nudge ole hitlad.
He had gone silent on me. Just wrote him at the new one.
ebel4g had pooped out. See what happens.

Did somebody say Harold is back? Harold Shipman ?? All righty then.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent an email to his new addy, telling him that I still have a job for him.

LOL I hope he freaks out.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's all to automated for my liking.

I've turned it on it's head and said I know who HE is, but he doesn't know who I am, but I still get the same sh!te.

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude flipped a twig, and is no where near a script.

He wrote me some odd stuff in lad speak...

But he's down for the job!!!

This is awesome I've got this hitlad hired to harass my other lad.

Too much fun!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've been snuffed out Laughing - Slapped him via the Shield and got the Moffer Channel email to which I sent a WTF are you talking about reply protesting that I had sent him $5K via WU blah blah blah. Then yesterday the Shield politely reminded him that he hadn't yet retrieved his MTCN.

And I haven't heard anything back from him yet.

Unless I have a flash of inspiration on a change of tack, I'll just send him nudges via the Shield and maybe have my character carry on emailing along the lines of did you get the $5K okay etc.

@ Pandora - brilliant! Great work! Thumbs up

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asena wrote:
I think I've been snuffed out Laughing - Slapped him via the Shield and got the Moffer Channel email to which I sent a WTF are you talking about reply protesting that I had sent him $5K via WU blah blah blah. Then yesterday the Shield politely reminded him that he hadn't yet retrieved his MTCN.

And I haven't heard anything back from him yet.

Unless I have a flash of inspiration on a change of tack, I'll just send him nudges via the Shield and maybe have my character carry on emailing along the lines of did you get the $5K okay etc.

@ Pandora - brilliant! Great work! Thumbs up

What I have found to work GREAT with Shield, is to send them an email like this from shield:

Your Lads Name Here,

This message is to inform you that the pending transaction at
XXXXXXX will be expired in 48 hours.

Once the transaction has expired the pre-deposited sum of $X,XXX USD
will be returned to Your Baiter Name Here in a direct deposit form, and will
end the transaction period for claiming said ammount.

If you wish to claim the afore mentioned sum of $X,XXX USD, you must
complete the transaction process. Upon completion of this process the
MTCN will be released to you, and the money will be transfered to:
Name of Receiver: XXXX,XXXXXX
Address of Receiver: XXXXXXX
Question: XXXXXXXX
Answer: XXXXXX
Amount to be released: $X,XXX USD

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Fantastic, thanks for that, Pandora - will Shield email with that on Monday. Smile

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asena wrote:
^ Fantastic, thanks for that, Pandora - will Shield email with that on Monday. Smile

Yeah, I sat down and had to come up with something that looked official and nice, hehehe

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I got the the western union stage I asked what is it and how do I use it. His reply was to continue threatening me and he keeps doing this everytime I ask. I'm going to do an all caps lock message and see if he will tell me then. I'm not hoping much though.

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've contacted him again using the new e-mail addy, thanks!! Still have my same character Johnny Wadd, just so I can keep track.

(My brain gets mixed up easily, I would make a lousy lad myself) Laughing

ratrodralphy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

londondjones wrote:
Newbie here -
Has anyone ever received a death threat "deal" scam? Man claims to be from Yemen and wants me to pay him $20k to stop the hit.
Any help / ideas on counter would be appreciated.
I'll send the email on to you if you want a look...
Fun!
i dont know how to send you my email address but ill take it if you send it to me .. ill say im a hit man and he can hire me to hit you. if you dont pay. hhhhhaaa ratrodralphy
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard ratro,

Check out eater university and all the stickies here. It's a lot to read but gives you ideas on how to proceed, how we operate here, tools, etc.

bait safe!!

grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
Quote:
YOU WON'T GET TO SEE OR NOTICE THEM AROUND YOU . BUT YOU WILL SURELY SMELL THEM.

that's GOTTA go into your sig-quotes! priceless. maybe offer them the money PLUS a bar of soap?

cheers

grimbleton

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying to get him off script for days. I've ignored him, I've insulted his heritage, I've insulted his mother's chastity, I Called him obscene names, I've sent him some obscene pictures, I sent him love letters - and all I get back is a random page of his script.

The lad's just not with it. He obviously doesn't read his mail.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic