SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death threat scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Entomologist wrote:
Hi Bart Fargo, Smile

I got the exact email word for word. He certainly is a lazy moron.

It is displayed in Asena's SS issue. He has been copy pasting "I don't know"

He will have to take a walk to MG soon. Gaylad will not be very popular with the MG staff. Will he have the chutzpah to submit so many MG forms?

Cheers

Damn!! I was hoping it was his own words, especially how much I have been taunting him (I only taunt hitlads when things seem to be ending) But I would love to see him in the MG office with all of these useless MG receipts.

I think all MG and WU offices should have security cameras available online just to see these guy's reactions when there is no money for 'em.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howcum I never get any death threats? Sad

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane,

Here is his address mailto:[email protected]

Go for it, get him off script!! Very Happy

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on it.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems Hitman was not able to get the money at MoneyGrab. I don’t know why Twisted Evil

Quote:
IMA
   I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU SENT THE MONEY VIA MONEY GRAM YESTERDAY. MY BOYZ WHERE UNABLE TO CASH OUT THE MONEY AT MONEY GRAM . THEY WHERE TOLD THE MONEY IS INVALID. THE REF# NUMBER YOU GAVE TO ME WHERE INVALID.
  NOW I CAN BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS AS WELL ANYWAY I HAVE TO DO CARRY OUT THE OPERATION ASAP.AND IF YOU TRY TO INFORM ANYBODY I WILL BE INFORM BY SOMEONE AROUND YOU OK, YOU KEEP PROMISE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT YESTERDAY, IS LIKE YOU DON'T WANT TO TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUS AGAIN ANYMORE, FOR YOUR INFORMATION

I DON'T NEED ANY FUCKING MONEY AGAIN FROM YOU, IS YOUR LIFE IMPORTANT TO ME TO KILL AND YOU HAVE BEEN TRACING TO ANYWHERE YOU ARE GOING. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY AM DOING THIS SINCE HAVE BEEN PAID ALREADY . I WILL GET YOU TERMINATED AND HAVE MY BALANCE PICKED UP .

SEE YOU IN HELL IMA

My character has replied with:

Quote:
Mr. Mohammed

I did send you the money. What do you mean the numbers are wrong? I definitely wrote them down on a sheet of paper so I could send to you as well as the receipts. I don't understand. What did the Money Gray office say? Tell them to go back to the Money Gram office I went to (it's over in Hooterville, the next town over), and it's the only one they have. Tell them to talk to Mr. Drucker and he will take care of it.

I'm checking my email from the hotel as I'm out of town until tomorrow for business. Unfortunately the sheet of paper with the numbers is at home. Maybe you can send one of the Boyz over and ask Sissy for it? Actually, I'll have her put it in the mailbox by the road and one of the Boyz can swing by he can just get it from there. I don't need your Boyz scaring her or the children. Do you still have my address? I gave it to you last night, but then you started yelling at me so I don't know if you wrote it down.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with the numbers. When I get back into town tomorrow I will go to Money Gram and get this sorted out.

I am so sorry for this inconvenience. That's why I just wanted to give you a bank certified check. I could meet you and do that. Would that be okay?

I apologize again, Mr. Mohammed.

Please get back to me.

Ima

{NOTE: Since my character is out of town for business, I will just rile him up via email tonight (or maybe chat) before talking to him again tomorrow night. He's already tried to call a few times already, even though I told the dumb ass I'm out of town). I hope he never watched Green Acres and gets the "Hooterville" and "Mr. Drucker" thing Smile }

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE:

Holy crap! The Hitman gave me a compliment and said I have proven myself smarter than him! Smile Seems Gl@dlord and his Boyz are responsible for alot of international assassinations Wink That gives me that warm fuzzy feeling knowing he thinks I’m smarter than him. But as the Yogi the Bear would say: “Screw the ranger, Boo Boo, I’m smarter than the average bear [lad]} Very Happy

Quote:
YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO DECIDE WHERE YOU BELONG, EITHER DEAD OR ALIVE. RESPONSE TO THESE SOON OR I WILL BE FORCED TO COME TO YOU. MY CLIENT HAS HIRED ANOTHER TEAM ON YOU. I HAVE HARD EVIDENCE THAT THIS MAN MY CLIENT HIRED ALSO TO GET YOU KILLED HAS WORKED WITH ME BEFORE .
   HE HAS TRAINED UNDER MY FIELD. NOW MY CLIENT WANT HIM TO GET YOU TERMINATED ALSO IS THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR LOTS OF ASSASSINATION THAT TAKES PLACES IN THE STATE. WE BELIEVE HIS NAME IS ABAR MOHAMMED. WE KNOW THIS MAN DEALS IN DRUG TRAFFICKING FROM AFGHANISTAN TO MOST OF EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND ASIA AS WELL.. AND WE BELIEVED HE IS ALSO INVOLVED IN THE TRAFFICKING OF YOUNG FEMALES.
    I HAVE NO MORE DEAL TO OFFER YOU THAN TO PASS YOUR FILE CASE TO MR ABAR MOHAMMED WHO WILL BE WITH MY BOYZ VERY SOON AS AM ANOTHER CONTRACT .
     RESPOND TO THIS NOW OR MY ABAR AND MY BOYZ WILL BE FORCED TO COME TO YOU AND GET YOU TERMINATED. BELOW ARE THE LINK TO SOME SECRET ASSASINATION THAT HAS TOOK PLACE AND ITS A NEWS WHICH GO OVER TO THE INTERNET .

VIEW THESE THREE LINKS AND READ THE NEWS.

1}  HABIB JALIB WAS KILLED BY TWO OF MY BOYZ OUTSIDE HIS HOME . HERE IS A LINK TO THE BBC NEWS..!!   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10630993
2}  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2103532.stm
3}  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8133456.stm

MY BOYZ ARE GROWING TIRED OF ALL YOUR STORIES,THEY ARE WAITING ON ABAR TO ARRIVE AND GIVE INSTRUCTION..AND TRUST ME THEY WILL NOT BE INTERESTED IN PLAYING GAME OF GOLF WITH YOU WHEN THEY SHOW UP. NO SECRET CAN STOP THEM . THEY CAN AIM AT YOU FROM A FAR AWAY DISTANCE . I HAVE A SIMPLE REASON WHY I WANT YOU TO STILL BE ALIVE.I DO KNOW YOU ARE 100% INNOCENT. BUT I TRIED TO SAVE YOU, BUT YOU DECIDE TO BE DEAD. I WISH YOU THE SAME AS WELL.

YOU HAVE PROVE TO BE SMARTER THAN ME BY DECEIVING THE BOYZ YOU SENT THE MONEY. [my bold for emphasis Smile Smile]

GOOD LUCK
MOHAMMED

Ima D@@fus has replied:

Quote:
Mr. Mohammed: Who is Abar Mohammed? I thought you were him? Is Abar your brother or father or son? I didn't know hitmen had families.

And sir, please tell the Boyz that I am not telling stories or lying to you. I swear that I went to Money Gram and sent the money. Maybe I wrote it down wrong. OR MAYBE YOU WROTE IT DOWN WRONG.

I'm sorry for typing in all caps there, but maybe did you write the numbers down wrong? I had to correct you several times on the phone last night, and I'm wondering if you made a mistake.

And please tell the Boyz I didn't mean to deceive them. I didn't! I swear to God, sir! I'm thinking maybe you wrote the numbers down wrong when I talked to you.

I hope the Money Gram office didn't give your Boyz a hard time.

I'm very sorry, sir.

Ima

I know he said that Abar is a hitman (who he trained). But I'm playing stupid and going by last names and wondering if family connection.

I'm wondering if we can somehow involve Gomer into this? Maybe Gomer gets hired and to take out the hitman ??? I can't speak lad-enese though.But maybe something we can think about.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i got this from him. Can anyone else smell something strange?

Quote:
WILL YOU STOP ALL THESE SHITT. I AM DOING THIS TO SAVE YOU . I KNEW YOU ARE INNOCENT IN THIS AND MY CLIENT WANT YOU DEAD BY ALL MEANS . I HAVE ALL DETAILS MAP OF YOU AND MY BOYZ ARE REALLY AFTER YOU
IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN.MY BOYZ WILL GIVE YOU A SIGNAL ANY MOMENT FROM NOW FROM A FAR AWAY DISTANCE AND AM SO SURE YOU WON'T GET TO SEE OR NOTICE THEM AROUND YOU . BUT YOU WILL SURELY SMELL THEM. NEED TO READ FROM YOU TO KNOW IF YOU STILL NEED YOUR LIFE NOT ONLY YOU. YOUR LOVED ONES ARE NOT OUT OF THIS NOTE THAT .AND IF YOU
TRY TO INFORM ANYBODY WE GOING TO KNOW BECAUSE SOMEONE AROUND YOU GOING TO
INFORM US OK,I HAVE ALREADY GIVE YOU OPTIONS. I TRIED AS MUCH AS I CAN TO MAKE SURE I GET YOU SAFE.. SOMEONE YOU TRUST AND NEVER BELIEVE CAN GET YOU KILLED IS AFTER YOU . THAT'S WHY I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS EMAIL THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I just farted, but that's not strange so far as that smell Very Happy

You could ask the Hitman when his Boyz last took a shower. I mean, they've been staking out my place since day one. They gotta be ripe. Maybe offer to put some soap and deodorant in the mail box for them?

Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I fashionably late or what?

I'm gonna get in on the fun here.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dwatina,

I got the exact script you did. Jeez, he is a friggin lazy bastard isn't he? I made some comments to him that he has sexual relations with goats and his sister, but I doubt that even this will get him off script Sad

Oh well, with this other hitlad that he is transferring us to, nah it'll still be him. What a f**kin useless twit!!

Pandora: Go for it, but he sticks well with his script. Maybe you can do a bit more that what we've been able to do.

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^@Bart: I'm gonna ream that guy a new asshole when he calls me Friday night!!!

I'm surprised he's still so on script. He's doing scripts with me apparently via email but on the phone he's definitely off script.

I can't wait for that phone call....

Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to try a different approach with him, insted of replying to his email, I'll email him with a job offer for a hit. Twisted Evil
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Doc, Bart and All, Smile

I got it wrong. He is kind of on script and off it. I think that because he is getting flooded with responses he has suffered a brain hernia. He can't keep up with the replies. For two reasons.

!. Lazy B@stard, too much to read for his challenged literacy skills. Also
does not fully comprehend some of it.
2. Limitations on the internet. He seems to be a Cafe Boi. Goes into
weekend hibernation. His reply times are like clockwork regular.

What I think he is doing is writing out one or two replies and pasting as replies to others. The first emails he reads get him off script. The rest get "script" or modified. Money offers will be an effective carrot.

If something I did is successful I'll tell you about it. Different attack altogether.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, Smile

On Thurs 26 Aug Dwatina got a rant. GayLad MG was corrupt. I did the same. I got the same rant. Wink Laughing (Rant Posted by Dwatina above)

Seems Hitman was not able to get the money at MoneyGrab. I don’t know why Twisted Evil

Dwatina got the original mail, I got a pasted copy. Could be the other way around. That does not matter. Rolling Eyes

One for you Brainiac. Re: Shortest response time between mail and reply with GayLad: 2 mins. No one can read and type a dedicated reply and send in that time. This lad has organised his scripted replies. Less time on the internet Cafe. Exclamation

Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my reply just now, seems like our lad is slightly confused....

He doesn't know why I am contacting him, and he's there on other business.

Maybe I can get him to steal blood diamonds for me? Maybe smuggle my long lost sister out of Nigeria?
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not easy to get him off script. He did ignore all the curse and threats I did send and he answers with the new evil 2nd hitman script, including ...
Quote:
YOU HAVE PROVE TO BE SMARTER THAN ME BY DECEIVING THE BOYZ YOU SENT THE MONEY.

My valiant pastor is not even at the stage of talking about sending any monnie, still telling him that a man of god has no fear of death, and he will rott in hell.
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is totally lost with me, I offered him a deal it was short and sweet:
I have a business proposial for you. Please contact me ASAP for information.

It could mean lots of money for us, and I was told you are the man I need to contact to get a "job" done.

He replied no script just:
? i AM HERE FOR ANOTHER STUFF , WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
PierceVoodoll
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Entomologist: should next time give the poor guy a way to compensate for low time spent in café writing mails - give him the transfer modalitites page to play with. He's not likely to answer more than 20 answers, but it is going to take at least 20 minutes for him. And then again 20 minutes. And then again. And then - a lockout.

Set the transfer modalitites tool to 20 questions and a crash or a fail, and lockout after 3 unsuccessful tries.

Ignore his screams that you should pass the modalitites login. At shis point he will already be off script, will need to wirte lenghty mails about the problems he encountered and so on.

Give the access c in a generated image for added tie, better even if using Bankster's image mailer. You'll have a lot of info on the desperate hitlad.

@Pandora: Nice idea - a job offer from unknown mail would bend his mind for a little. Maybe add some EULA (copypasted and cleaned of software name) to the mail, so he has to read it through. As a part of the contract. Don't forget the forms later on - hitman still has to do his paperwork.

Sounds like fun! Twisted Evil
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PierceVoodoll wrote:

@Pandora: Nice idea - a job offer from unknown mail would bend his mind for a little. Maybe add some EULA (copypasted and cleaned of software name) to the mail, so he has to read it through. As a part of the contract. Don't forget the forms later on - hitman still has to do his paperwork.

Ohh great idea

I will have to try!
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, Smile
I tried a different approach, with a different character. Got him off script, sort of. Two emails only.

Please don't be angry with me. I went to Western Union. The man at the counter said I have to send you these documents to fill in and then you send them back.
I have nearly $9,000 to send you. More when I kill grandma. I will send you the forms. fill them out and send back to me. I can then send you the money.
Money Gram does the same thing. That's why the money was not transferred.
I have it hidden in the freezer right now. Cold cash

Now he wants to help me? ( Forgive him O' Powerful Baiter in The Skys, For he doth knows not what he says)

WHAT EVER , YOUR MONEY IS NO MORE NEEDED BY MY BOYZ. MY BOYZ HAS BEEN
PAID FOR THEIR BALANCE . ITS LEFT ON YOU TO TELL ME HOW YOU WANT ME TO
CONFUSE THEM , JUST DON'T WORRY. THEY MIGHT NOT GET YOU KILLED
INSTANT. IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME WHEN YOU WILL BELIEVE THERE IS NOTHING
THAT WILL HAPPEN
BY THAT TIME , IT WILL BE TOO LATE . GET BACK TO ME TO KNOW IF I
CAN BE OF HELP

SO THEY ARE ON YOU NOW

"How you want me to Confuse them"? Me thinks GayBoi does not need anything from me to confuse his "boys"

Cheers

PierceVoodoll
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Given the fact that lads have never read eula-s before, it could be a nice reading material for them.

I just thought of it when I saw it displayed at installation of some software.

Actually i thought of giving GNU licence to a lad to rewrite by hand. Actually many different licenes.

An added modality torture could be finding writing down all differences between "The Bank Contracts" (One of those being microsoft eula, the other one gnu general public licence).
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are they "Biker Boyz"?

lol

This guy is a weenie

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, doc, Ento, new members Pierce and Pandora. This dweeb has a
short-term memory loss. doc and Ento, you guys remember those evil
pix I sent him ?? Like it never happened.

So I just now rec'd the "playing a game of golf" scripted reply. I mean
Gee - Yod, who the frick writes his material, it's all over the map.
I'm thinking maybe he's forgiven me for all those abusive things I said.

I will also pretend it never happened. I'd like to put that whole ugly incident behind us and start afresh in our working relationship.
btw, if he has problems with MoneyGrab their "Help-line" # is
1-206-339-3842 Let's see if they mention these details in their next mail.

Mr. Gladlord Mohammed or Abar Mohamed
dear sirs I am responding now that i see that
you and your boyz mean business.
Is there nowhere in London that I may hide???
and where is this Moffer Channel place ?
I read those news stories and I sincerly belief you.
Oh Good Allah in heaven what do I as a Good Muslim what am I suspossed to do now
pray Allah ? Should I pray to my god sirs?

I'm not bringing religion into this. Just want to see if they are paying attention. Like mentioning London. I'm more than half a world away,
shhhh don't tell them. I doubt their bullets can go that far.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not NEW!?!?!

lol jk

He has been ignoring me, so I sent him a slightly tough email to try and evoke a response from him.

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest from Gaylad:
Quote:
WHAT EVER , YOUR MONEY IS NO MORE NEEDED BY MY BOYZ. MY BOYZ HAS BEEN PAID FOR THEIR BALANCE . ITS LEFT ON YOU TO TELL ME HOW YOU WANT ME TO CONFUSE THEM , JUST DON'T WORRY. THEY MIGHT NOT GET YOU KILLED INSTANT. IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME WHEN YOU WILL BELIVE THERE IS NOTHING THAT WILL HAPPEN
BY THAT TIME , IT WILL BE TOO LATE . GET BACK TO ME TO KNOW IF I CAN BE OF HELP

SO THEY ARE ON YOU NOW

MOHAMMED

Just noticed it's the same as Entomologist's post. I am offering him $10,000 to leave me alone but by bank transfer, just to see if I can het a piggy!! Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic