SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Your baiting characters' unfortunate happenings

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The forum is full of all the crap we put lads through. I'm curious as to our baiting characters, though.

What horrible things have you put them through?

I'll start with this: I almost feel sorry for my main baiting character. In one bait, he shot and killed his banker for meddling in the transaction and conspiring with the lad.

He then freaked out and went on the run, traveling from the US to Seoul, Cairo (where he stole a car, prompting the quote in my sig), Khartoum, and finally Douala. A safari attempt there failed hopelessly.

In Douala he shacked up with some frat boys and ended up taking an African psychedelic drug and tripping out of his mind. Almost a hundred incoherent emails to the lad followed.

Two weeks later, he woke up in an alley in Berlin with some pretty selective amnesia.

Even though it may not be successful, it's such fun to make up crazy twists like this! So I'd like to hear about all your characters' misfortunes, and how your lads reacted.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Romoval of my testicle.Image

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got fired from my job and in trouble with the police after I stole money from my colleagues to raise the funds he required - my boss saw me and reported me to the police. Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one where my main character completely forgot the millions and wanted the girl instead - The lad played along and my character went to "her" rescue and ended up getting robbed, stabbed and beaten - He died last Sunday morning due to his severe injuries - Poor fellow Crying or Very sad

The lad still tries to get money out of my character's company - That's a bit sickening Evil or Very Mad

I'll publish that one when it's completed.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters has been burned in a Hummer accident, imprisoned in a vault against her will where she was forced to take drugs and eat cold gourmet meals, and escaped in part by poisoning her captor with a tampon. Lad still taking the credit for 'rescuing' me by telling me what day of week it was. Rolling Eyes

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, 10 year old Agnes Slapper had a few problems while trying to pay a hitlad.
1) Her pa beat her for taking his credit card.
2) She was arrested while trying to send the hitlad $50.
3) She fell asleep on the train travelling to another courier in the next town, and overshot her destination by 500 miles.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that one testicle male character loved to have sex with his sister. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was arrested and jailed by the Secret Service for throwing my own excrement at Hillary Clinton during a parade.

U WERE BORN FROM AN EPILEPTIC MADMAN'S SPERM [email protected]

Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra="My friend an not happy at this time you have done me painfull thing"

TogoIndonesia x3 United States
Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oneofmycharactershastroublewithhiskeyboard.Thespacebardoesn'twork. Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters was attacked by demons, who first possessed him then killed him....

Another character spent several days driving around London with the corpse of his recently deceased (murdered) wife in the trunk, looking for a place to drop the body where none of those London spy cameras would spot it (he eventually crated the body up and mailed it to the mugu in Lagos, but it was intercepted by the authorities, whose only clue to the identity of the murderer was an address in Lagos....)

Another character (one that I use repeatedly) suffers from recurring attacks of Lycanthropy, which happen at the most inconvenient moments.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal wrote:
poisoning her captor with a tampon

sorry, but I don't think anything can beat that.

Lad wanted me to send him a package of mobile phones. I agreed, but told him under no circumstances should he open the red packet - that would be collected by another contact. The consignment was intercepted at the airport - the red packet contained cocaine destined for my 'cousin' in Lagos. My character was then murdered by his own brother for losing the cocaine. Lad was passed through 2 other characters who were both murdered by the drug gang.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Canoeing Joe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

conga22 wrote:
Oneofmycharactershastroublewithhiskeyboard.Thespacebardoesn'twork. Laughing

I really shouldn't laugh. My old computer had a keyboard with faulty Space key
Captain Koek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm still early in my first baits, so it isn't very spectacular.
This bait targets a recovery scammer.
My character's background (slowly revealed to the lad):

She was involved in a NOK scam before. WU transfers always went wrong. MTCN errors and dolla chops. The barrister dropped here after the typical lad insults. She went to complain to WU. Got laughed at and later thrown out of the WU office. She's scared to hell of WU now. If a lad wants her to go the WU office, he'll have to drag her there kicking and screaming.

In the mean time she got involved with another made-up scammer in Ghana. He was very understanding about her WU troubles and immediately gave her a bank account number. She transferred sums of money to that bank account and the scammer is very happy about that. She's now about to transfer another $60,000 to this made-up scammer.

"I am waiting" (x13) - impatient lad

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here or here to donate
Ima is the best! (Rover's a close second now)
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of mine was flying from New York to Los Angeles but due to bad weather had to divert to Beijing.

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sigh. My main character is a little old lady whose biggest adventure in recent weeks was to get drunk and fall up the steps of a city pub, laughing all the way Rolling Eyes Well she does have asthma, mobility problems, recurrent amnesia and arthritis so it was pretty major stuff for her. Particularly as the grocery shop no longer offered a Western Union service and she needed urgent reviving.

I promise to bait more adventurously soon. I nearly had a great time with one character whose husband had run off with her best friend and she was left with nothing but the three houses, five sports cars and the house in Malibu. Her language was terrible. I was quite shocked. And then the lad's email address died Evil or Very Mad

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my female characters is young and nieve and does not have any money at all.
So she has to borrow it from a neighbour who is a pervert and will only give her the cash if she allows him to shag her.

She often asks the lad for advice on how to please a man, seeing as she has never done it before.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Mal's had some bad luck.

He's had his leg badly fractured in a car crash more than once.
Thanks to that fracture he was struck down by DVT on an intercontinental flight.
That leg's become infected; once it led to amputation.
His inner ear damage from an IED explosion in Fallujah has become infected too; once this caused drastic balance problems and a fall down stairs that left him with a broken collarbone.
He was detained at Heathrow, and arrested at the airport at Abuja and sent to Kuje prison, where he got dysentery.

Cammy's had less in the way of traumas, though twice she sold herself to a rich playboy with perverted tastes and had to endure anal sex, just to oay Lad fees.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In order to get the needed funds,my vic decided to rip off his former drug dealer employer.Bad luck,in the ensuing gunfight the drug dealer's wife and children were killed,but he survived.This required my vic to leave the country in a hurry with a lot of cash,but somehow he never made it to Nigeria with all that cash for Dr. Soludo.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I find amazing is the complete apathy shown by the lads when you explain your characters various adventures afterwards - which usually results in nothing more than 'OK but you need to send money quick' or similar.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite wild character was a (married) church secretary who happened to be psychotic. She fell in love with the lad and started talking with him about killing her husband so she could be with the lad. She was wildly delusional and the lad got frightened. Then she killed her husband and was soon arrested. Another church official sent the lad news clippings about it, which implicated her African lover/partner. The fun part was that I traced his IP to a specific computer center so I worked into another news clip. The lad needed new underwear after that.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character's sister has died a few times... From an Infected Madagascar!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was invited into a Scamorama member's bait as his character's abusive and racist father, who ended up in Cuba, a suspect in a triple homicide hate crime, having fled Mexico after shooting two bounty hunters disguised as FBI agents.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Corona, never saw our twisted side. My fav character has been murdered, robbed, mugged, cursed by demons, helicopter crash, snowmobile crash, sued by investors, and most recently travelling West Africa on business Shocked .

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well--in El Sorcho's Nutty Professor thread my character was brutally murdered by the Gomer Boyz. Mutilated and murdered. Certain body parts removed and shoved down my throat.

Most recently with one lad of mine (I've had for a few months), I suffered a major heart attack after I attacked the Money Gram clerk for robbing me. I'm awaiting a heart transplant. And thanks to my co-baiters, we have driven a car into the WU office and it's only open now twice a week as they are under repairs.

Since I need a delay with him for payment I am going to help co-baiters (one is a "reverend") with the circumcision of kosher elephants at the zoo by the rabbi. I don't think the elephants are going to like it too much...

That's about it for me. I have a few others, but they're the ones where you have to be there to understand it.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My current bait is probably my most interesting.

The original main character Eva K0konen from Helsinki, Finland was a CEO of a "Party Planning" company and was planning on expanding to Italy and then into Africa. While she was in Italy, she had her receptionist Anna Ibanoba Okawa (replace the "b" with "v" and replace the "k" to "g") take over for her while she was away. My lad expected Miss Eva to still contact her while she was there for 2 weeks on business and got angry that wasn't replying. Then when she got home from Italy, she fired Anna for a misunderstanding (which leads to her being deported to America and she heads back to Japan to be with family) with the lad and for causing a co-worker (who's significance will become important later on). Anna begged for the lad's forgiveness and then I had these two characters talk smack about the other and the lad responded appropriately. Eventually, Eva's "gmail" account is "hacked" by Joanne (the former co-worker who left without a trace and sent the lad quite the threatening email). Eventually, Joanne's assistant "Giovanni" sends the lad an email explaining that the two character's have the "fountain of youth" bloodline trait and that they need it for "everlasting youth" and so the ninjas and mafia search for Eva and Eva flees to Sweden but is then murdered by Miss Ratter jee (Played by Psychicbait) who was hired by Joanne to search and destroy Anna as well.
Anna then finds a trip to Africa Safari at an Aoyama café in Tokyo and decides to take part in the Safari. She was hired as a Japanese-English-Russian interpreter via the Sxmba Safari Camp. Where she interpreted and made lots of money. After a while she was kidnapped and taken to Ghana by Joanne's brother (who is competing against Joanne). Anna is then rapped by Joanne's brother and two Ghanaians and was left in a windowless hotel room. She escaped and headed back to the camp to grab her stuff and leave (without telling the camp that she was leaving).
She flies back to Japan where she ends up pregnant and working 12 hour shifts to get the lad his money. The Sxmba Safari Camp is going to sue her and slap her with a huge fine if she does not come back and interpret for the Russian and Japanese tourists. She finds out that the "pregnancy" is really just two "tape worms" that found their way into the food she ate while captive.

The story will continue... Twisted Evil

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic