SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian contacted me today...what now?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Axil Moto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this email today, 08/17/2010 at 8:22am.
Any advice would be appreciated. I intend to proceed w/ bait. However, tips from experienced veterans would be helpful, since this is my first of this type. Or, if anyone wants to take this and run with it, let me know.

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head
of state of Nigeria , I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness
by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody
within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and
had to reach you through this medium. Due to security network placed
on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have
contacted you.

My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad
whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if
you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you something
good out of the funds in return for your assistance. I will need your
telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence communication.please
read and reply back asap with your telephone number.My private email
address is ([email protected])

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater
And you got a Miriam Abacha - There are lots of them.
First of all - Get a mentor.
This sounds like a first for you.
So make sure that you bait from anonymous accounts - NEVER bait from an account that can be linked to you. The lads don't really care about where the reply comes from.
Show interest and stall the lad by asking stupid questions, see if you can get him off script, that's where the begins - At least for me Very Happy
Actually I'm about to publish one that started with the many million letter and is about to end as a tragic love story Laughing
Look around here for ideas, the sticky's are a good source.
Bait safe and have fun.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put yourself in scammer's shoes, he is appealing to your greed, something for nothing.

Also he'll be thinking 'if I got hold of this money I'd keep it all', and expects you to be the same.

How to play it? SLOWLY condolences and BS of that kind with no mention of money to start with.

Later ignorance of any method by which money can be sent to Nigeria , could take several emails to clarify.

Always be asking questions and prolong the bait, if necessary throw in a few fake 'personal' details to gain confidence.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman
You're the experienced one here - I came to think of one issue: Shouldn't this topic have been in the help forum rather than the main forum.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got my first success (three pictures) with a similar scheme. I pretty much did as devil_woman says, and my laddette hasn't even cut through the chase yet (I suspect she's a bit dense). Wink
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda, the killer cat wrote:

Quote:
devil_woman
You're the experienced one here

Chuda , in what way do you think I am experienced? hmm will take it as a compliment. Rolling Eyes

IF a lad googled his email address and it led him here, imagine the RANT - poetry to mine ears! Have had a few lads 'find' themselves here or on SW it upsets them no end, and the RANTS have given me a lots of pleasure. It doesn't always end the bait, a few other baiters can testify to that, which is even more amusing. Main thing is to use a false name and a specail baiting gmail address yourself.

IF Axil Moto you would like to keep your bait safe from casual google then post in SCAMBAITING HELP, HINTS & TIPS but don't fret if they do find they are being baited, they may get baited even more as a result of finding their way here!

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mariam Abacha scripts are a rare gem nowadays so you take this opportunity to bait her (him). You should check out my current bait with her (in my signature). She's really funny but is really difficult when it comes to safaris. Don't let her use "there's an embargo on my passport" to prevent her (him) from safari'ng. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
Chuda , in what way do you think I am experienced?

I didn't mean to insinuate anything about the way you conduct your life Embarassed
I just looked at the fact that you been here for over a year and I've been here for only a few weeks.

Goat Golden Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ S'OK Chuda am a tease, ask my lads!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic