SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

official baits? (thoughts please)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
this might be a fake name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just wondering if anyone had ever considered working "with" the "Economic & Financial Crimes Commission" the organisation started in nigeria to combat 419 scammers?

something along the lines of baiting your scammer, getting as much "genuine" information (name, picture, alias, evidence etc) out of him as you possibly can then passing the information on to the E&FCC so they could pick him up in a trap that you lay for him/them?

would be a great way to get those proof of arrest records to get your signature shields lol

tho more importantly, it might actually start doing some real damage to these little barstools, instead of just frustrating them and costing them a few cents why not see about sending them to jail for a while?

from what iv seen there are alot of seriously talented baiters on this site and realistically it wouldnt mean doing more than what you do already so could be fun.

all thoughts and critique welcome

www.seagullsfinearts.webs.com

and leave a "satisfied customer testimonial"
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You think they would react on an anonymous tip that comes by email and points at a possible scammer?

Then just raiding internet cafes seems to have more results as the proof is right there.

If you can get it organized I'll do the foot work, but it will be a long road to any result there.

Keep working at that idea though, I would love to sent a few on holidays Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the reply and the support bill2

it was just a random idea so thought id ask for input on it

idea really came from an abc news piece on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0e-pPfITts&feature=related

im just trying to develop the idea on a bigger scale, been looking at the EFCC's website and they certainly seem to be working lots so they may be approachable too. wouldnt take more than an email or a call to find out.

BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I makes guesses from someone who might have a fake name? Ha! Actually I love the name!

If it was feasible to work with the "Economic & Financial Crimes Commission", I'm sure plenty of people would jump on board. Will it realistically happen - I don't think so, but I'm only one person

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, i think i might send an email to the EFCC tomorrow and explain the situation.

would still like to get some other experienced baiters' opinions on it before i do but for the price of an email or two to the EFCC i think its worth a try.

jail could be sooooo much more satisfying a trophy than a picture of the lad with a fish on his head. (no disrespect to those who covet their fish-head trophy pics) lol im just being ambitious.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be prepared though, they'll have questions, want a copy of your ID and there are forms to fill out Laughing
If you manage to make a deal, all scammers will make a deal Wink
It's a tad tougher than being honest and they know it or they wouldn't have the job Confused

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I's a nice idea,but I just don't think it would work.I don't think the EFCC is really much less corrupt or more efficient than any other Nigerian govt agency.You are also counting on lads giving you truthful information,which is almost against their religion.Also,while Nigeria is certainly a hotbed of scamming,they come from all over the world.
I wish you luck,but it doesn.t sound workable.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It counts on you getting the scammers real ID, which (personally) I don't think is very likely.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the replies

i think there would be several ways of baiting the lad into giving real info, either with passpots scans (until you get a genuine one) or by telling them you are going to get them flights out of the country to the us or uk.

then you could get the cops to catch them when they go to the local wu office to pick up cash or the likes.

again these are all still theories in the planning process so all input is welcome

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say is listen to the more experienced.
That's true in life.

Love the avatar btw...

Very Happy

Edit: Forgot to say that I usually listen to sounds while I'm here.
At the minute, Adolphus is getting down to Santana. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Last edited by Fowan Nyne on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate sounding like a pessimist but, to tell the truth, I'm a realist.

As the other guys have already said, this idea wouldn't get off the ground. The EFCC is about as toothless and powerless as any official agency dealing with internet fraud.
Corruption and apathy are rife.

If they wanted to round up lads, all they have to do is raid just about any internet cafe in Lagos - they'd have all the evidence they need to convict (whereas what you're proposing is almost certainly not prosecutable as no money is actually being stolen).

Occasionally, the EFCC do put on a show and raid a cafe or two for the sake of a bit of media propoganda but the problem is far bigger than they're capable or willing to handle. But working with baiters? Honestly, I dout if they'll even bother replying to your email.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be afraid that baiters would have to give up their real-life details and stuff so they could ask for prosecution. I know I wouldn't do it.

I don't know if the EFCC would just bust a cafe because of a 'tip."

They may bust a cafe here or there for the media, but that's just for show.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cheers for the replies guys

i had considered the prospects of the EFCC being lazy and corrupt but was hoping it wouldnt be the case.

might ponder on it for a while yet though, still like the thoughts of the lads getting banged up. Twisted Evil

DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I like the idea of lads being thrown in the slammer too.

Realistically though, and sorry to pour more cold water on your great initiative, any outfit is rather more likely to be making the odd raid on a caff simply because they know cybercrime is so rife there and someone's gotta be seen to be doing something about it. Like the others said, it's all for show and they don't make a concerted effort to nail scammers.

I remember reading in one of the threads (sorry, I can't remember who said it) that in this particular part of the world there is kudos to be had from not actually working, and in making money in other ways that don't involve "work" as such. Hence the plethora of scammers trying to make a few fast bucks out of victims by sitting on their @rses in front of computer screens.

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once tried to get them to act against a particular nasty lad who considered real death threats as par for the course. Thanks to an blunder on his behalf, I had all his real details, (he sent his real resume' to me by mistake when applying for an honest job:lol: ). I included the details of the bait I had with him that was three months long, including the bank accounts Alan had shut down, but the EFCC didnt even reply. I was still baiting the lad a year later! I think they are all for show, they like the cafe raids publicity but dont really do much else.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the replies guys, all wise words, taken under advisement.

i just wish there was some way of really damaging these lads way of life but i guess old Wilton Knight was wrong, one man can't make a difference! Sad

so whats the 419eater ethics on physical pain towards lads then? Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing
(i may have some ideas)

Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The good news is that you're not just one man. You're now part of a team that causes scammers to experience confusion, frustration and humiliation.

Read through the valuable information in the Eater University and then grab yourself a lad from surplus and practice your skills. Start with a little straight baiting and then let your imagination take over your baits. You’ll soon be causing some pain worse than the physical kind.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many baiters have caused the lads a lot of real pain.

Safaris, sometimes getting them stranded, hungry but most times costing them real money and time.

Making them crazy by thinking the axe man is chopping their dollar Twisted Evil

And some arrests have happened!

Alan taking away their bank accounts or the pain they receive from the owner of that account when its axed.

Trips to the westy office with cap in hand and high hopes only to be booted out the door. Trips to moneygram offices many miles away, again with cap in hand and high hopes again only to be booted out the door.

Trips to the westy office only to find a line of other lads all trying to collect the same transfer Twisted Evil then when they try again somewhere else they find the axeman has chopped their dollar Twisted Evil

Trips to the tattoo parlor, forking out money for a bit of pain and permanent ink only for no pay day at the end of their day.

Paying a photographer or worse owing the photographer for a studio shot of them pouring milk over their ugly mugs etc

Paying or owing someone to carve/paint something, paying for the freight only for no pay day at the end of their day.

The list goes on and on. There are many many ways you can cause real pain to your lad, have a read here and you will find many many more ideas for lad pain.

happy baiting and bait safely!

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks guys!

im really liking the tattoos and fine art sculpture themes at the minute as i think they will cause the most misery and suffering to our lucky lads

only problem im having just now is a distinct lack of leads

iv sent out about 50 emails over the past 3 days but only had one reply and even that one isnt looking great

one other one im trying to work out in my head at the moment is how to successfully bid two lads against eachother, preferrably after each of them has just completed a safari so they are nice and tired and pissed off, and basically see if i can work out how to make them think each one needs to eliminate the other asap, but il figure it out eventually, i dont believe in doing anything the easy or boring way lol.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@this might be a fake name Have you been assigned a mentor yet?

He/She will be glad to help.

One way to ply a lad against another lad is to assume his identity. ie if a lads email is [email protected] then open a box with a similar looking name ie [email protected]. When your baiting the first lad, pass on the second lads first couple of mails, especially the requests for fees. Then when your lad believes the other lad is ruining his day, take over from your box and start threatening/abusing him. The lad will reply to your new box, and then you do the same to him, making the second lad thinks he is talking to the other lad when in fact he is replying to you. Eventually when they are both ready to kill/maim try to arrange a meeting Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jason

no iv not asked about a mentor yet, i wanted to get my first few baits under my belt before i started taking up anybody elses time mentoring me.

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I would recommend that you sign up for a mentor right away. They are probably the most helpful when finding your way through your first few baits.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new member might be a fake name. Like Jason just said
then I had the lads trade phone #'s so they could "reach out and touch someone".
Please don't give up on any great ideas you have. The veterans were just giving you a reality check. Sadly it's true that the EFCC, some people think it's a shark but in reality it's toothless. Keep those gears turning,
I hope you find a way to outfit the EFCC with dentures. Or plastic
vampire fangs. or leave the EFCC out of it.

If you can't get around an object you can always go over it, under it, or through it. What I'm saying is don't give up. 1 person can make a difference. Me, I have psychological tortured my lads. Put curses on them
Anything goes. Ouija boards, voodoo, gypsy fortune tellers, ritual curse Ikeja shrine witch doctors. All's fair in war.

Jason was just getting started on all the ways you can cause lad pain.
They're too numerous to list here. And... if you need lads, all of us here have extra Spam, there's a bunch in surplus, then sign some guestbooks
and there are some websites with fresh laddos daily. dodgit.com is just one...believe me there's no lad shortage.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BluthBanana
i really do wanna get on the mentor thing but im a stubborn bastard and i like to have a crack at most things first myself then if i get stuck il cry like a girl looking for help lol. plus im just one of those people that hates the thought of putting decent folks out of their way to waste time helping me if you know what i mean.

@Brainiac
thanks for the uplifting pep talk.
im definatly going to find some interesting ways to inflict me some lad damage, im a creative bastard too lol.
i did try to get myself onto a load of guestbooks but every single one i tried was wanting me to register before i could leave a comment and that would have just annoyed me, the only one i did get leaving a message on was for a church in texas somewhere and when i realised what it was for i felt guilty as sin.
i mean, using the lord's website to bait for scammers?????
i know im gonna burn in hell for that one!!!!!!. Laughing

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this might be a fake name wrote:

the only one i did get leaving a message on was for a church in texas somewhere and when i realised what it was for i felt guilty as sin.
i mean, using the lord's website to bait for scammers?????
i know im gonna burn in hell for that one!!!!!!. Laughing

I reckon the guy upstairs might overlook that one.
Think of it this way: If you manage to pick up a lad from that website, he's going to be tied up with you and there's the possibility that he may neglect some of the genuine victims on there. Your picking up the lad from that site may save others.

There isn't a guestbook on the web that I wouldn't use if I thought it would net me a lad. All with a clear conscience

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic