SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 speedy results

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
molly1779
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 47


PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read in the forum about fishing for scammers so I sent out a test email borrowing the idea of a master scammer

----------

Maria wrote:
To: Rose
From: Maria
Subject: charity funds
Body:
Dear Sir,

I need your advice

I just paid Mr. Solud0 who said he is taking over the payment part of
the deal and wanted me to send the first installment of $2,550 for the
insurance fee to you through your business account as agreed. He said
never use Wes1ern Uni0n as scammers and theives use it too much to be
safe. Do you want me to still use this account for the rest of the
payment($4,250) or a different account?

Miiss Maria

---------------------

Rose wrote:
To: Maria
From: Rose
Subject: charity funds
Body:
Hello Miss Maria,

Thanks for your mail which was well received, please forward to me your last email communication with Mr Solud0, before i can tell you what next to do as regards the sending of the balance payment and please resend your telephone number to me immediately, expecting your mail urgently.

Mss. Rose.

---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: Rose
From: Maria
Subject: charity funds
Body:
This distrust is way out of line I suggest you speak to My Sulod0 with regards to our previous communications! I wouldnt expect a charity to be so distrustful! I am offering the charity and have already paid alot of money collected!

Do you in fact know anything at all about this?
---------------------

Rose wrote:
To: Maria
From: Rose
Subject: charity funds
Body:
Attn:

You requested or my advice on this issue, and i told you to send me the last communication between you and Mr Solud0 and you find that very difficult to do? ok send me your telephone number so i can talk to you personally on this issue, still you refuse to send your telephone number, how do you want me to be able to offer you an advice when you are not playing along with me? just tell me what is in your mind, then we know the next step to follow.


Rose.
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: Rose
From: Maria
Subject: charity funds
Body:
Attn:

the advice I required was simple! I wanted to know if this months payment was to be paid into the last bank account used or was a different account preferred. It is not a difficult question.

I have not and will not sent my telephone number because I cannot hear and I assumed Mr Solud0 had informed you of this as he promised me he would do just as he promised to appraise you of what had occurred up until now!

Am I to assume that you do not work in the same office as Mr Solud0?
---------------------

Rose wrote:
To: Maria
From: Rose
Subject: charity funds
Body:
There is a reason why i asked you those questions, well for your information, your next payment will be made in Ghana as all documents regarding the payment has been forwarded to ICB BANK GHANA, you will be making the next payment to the banks western union branch in Accra, be informed, i will give you all details when you are ready to make the payment, have a good day.


Rose.
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: Rose
From: Maria
Subject: charity funds
Body:
Rose,

I am preparing to make the payment first thing in the morning. If a change in account is to happen I need the account details as soon as possible to enable me to make the payment. Please forward them A.S.A.P. or I will need to put them into the first account which from what I understand may cause problems for the charity legal requirements.

Maria
---------------------

Rose wrote:
To: Maria
From: Rose
Subject: charity funds
Body:
rom Rose Mary <[email protected]>
to maria evans <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:22 PM
subject Re: Fw: Re: the payment
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com
hide details 10:22 PM (0 minutes ago)

Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)

Below is the new account number for the money to be paid into:

Beneficiary: Afe's c0mpany Ltd

Beneficiary Account: 00xxxxxxxxxx

Branch: Dzorwulu branch, Accra Ghana.

Swift Code: STxxxxxx


---------------------

that was fast - details sent to he who closes bank accounts

NEW PIGGY FOR MEEEEE

_________________
Closed lad accounts x7

i told not to put the transaction through that security server because R0se candles is not used to that kind of transaction,now is very difficult to receive the money now because the site ask a lot of irrelevant question and we have been answering question like an idiot from them.


I am just calm with you because you are our customer and custormer are always right but sometimes wrong..try and understand with me

DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THOSE SCHOOL DROP OUTS YOU SMELLY WHITE DONKEYS PLAY WITH? - Now theres a challenge!!!
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy That is so cool - a bank account within about an hour, did you say?!

Brilliantly handled!

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
molly1779
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 47


PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry guys just over 2 hours but within those few emails - my timing was a bit off x

_________________
Closed lad accounts x7

i told not to put the transaction through that security server because R0se candles is not used to that kind of transaction,now is very difficult to receive the money now because the site ask a lot of irrelevant question and we have been answering question like an idiot from them.


I am just calm with you because you are our customer and custormer are always right but sometimes wrong..try and understand with me

DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THOSE SCHOOL DROP OUTS YOU SMELLY WHITE DONKEYS PLAY WITH? - Now theres a challenge!!!
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One hour, two hours, not much difference. It was very quick, whatever! beers!

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life


Joined: 04 Jul 2009
Posts: 277


PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job with the method, and congrats on the quick piggy!

_________________
Sand Timer R0lland Linc0ln (April 29, 2010-June 3, 2011)
Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
"Also note that from the record in your payment files, your overdue outstanding balance is US$100,000,000,000,000 million dollars." -Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
View user's profileSend private message
joseywales
Master Baiter


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 170
Location: Formally Missouri, now Texas


PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, great job on getting another piggy and bringing frustration to a scammer. happy crowd

_________________
you pizdabol
you suka
I HATE YOU!!!!!
YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena






Closed lad accounts
View user's profileSend private message
molly1779
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 47


PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to have another mass pork hunting session and managed to snare another piggy.
---------------------
I recieved this email and it has been in my spam folder for a while.
---------------------

mike cole wrote:
To: Maria
From: mike cole
Subject:
Body:
Hello,

With trust and gratitude I faithfully contact you , I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go of a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am on US Army,my name is Capt .Mike Cole.,090209-M-2550C-014 II Marine Expeditionary of Multinational Division Center in Iraq and the 10th Mountain Division, serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment which controls the Camp Bah aria in Fallujah, Iraq.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come November and December,


I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact email through car WEBSITE so that i can be sure that the person is real. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $9,700,000.00 (Nine million Seven Hundred Thousand US dollars) to the States or any safe country of your choice, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here before OCTOBER. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.


Clarity on the root of this money.

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of the TERRORIST CAMP during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst. This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what, No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location and secured storage entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, and before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his family .


I need to get the package out before it’s too late, This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

This news page contains information's about my proposal and I will want you to view and keep my proposal confidential.




In less than 4 days the box should be in your possession, and by October or first week of November i will come for my money. I will give you 30% of the total amount and 70% for me. I hope i have been fair to this deal. Get back to me with your full information:


Your full name ..............................

Your full address .............................. .........

Your direct phone number ................


Am waiting for your reply so that I can furnish you with more details.

Kindly reply to this email; [email protected]


Respectfully Yours,

Capt.Mike Cole
---------------------

I sent this
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: mike cole
From: Maria
Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir,

I need your advice

I just paid Mr. Wang who said he is taking over the payment part of
the deal and wanted me to send the first installment of $2,550 for the
insurance fee to you through your business account as agreed. He said
never use Western Union as scammers and theives use it too much to be
safe. Do you want me to still use this account for the rest of the
payment($4,250) or a different account?

Miiss Maria Evans
---------------------

mike cole wrote:
To: Maria
From: mike cole
Subject:
Body:
PLEASE SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION I AM COMFORTABLE WITH THAT.

THANK YOU
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: mike cole
From: Maria
Subject:
Body:
I h=think he thought I was someone he was in the process of scamming at this point.
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: mike cole
From: Maria
Subject:
Body:
No I am not sending it through Western Union! are you sure you work with Mr Wang? He sent me account information! All I wish to know is if it is to be sent to the previous account or a different one as he indicated it may be!
---------------------

mike cole wrote:
To: Maria
From: mike cole
Subject:
Body:
where is the payment proof?
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: mike cole
From: Maria
Subject:
Body:
i dont think he has quite cottoned on yet hmmm.....
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: mike cole
From: Maria
Subject:
Body:
Where is Mr Wang? He assured me that there would be no problem dealing with you for the second payment but it sounds like you have no idea what is going on! I suggest you speak to Mr Wang for proof of payment seeing as he recieved and acknowledged it!
---------------------

mike cole wrote:
To: Maria
From: mike cole
Subject:
Body:
I have lost it.what do i do Maria
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: mike cole
From: Maria
Subject:
Body:
what have you lost?
---------------------

mike cole wrote:
To: Maria
From: mike cole
Subject:
Body:
I will prefer you make the payment through western union but if you insist,i will provide you with
another account for the transcation.
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: mike cole
From: Maria
Subject:
Body:
I do insist Mr Wang was very insistent about western union and I am surprised you even suggested it. If you could send me the bank details I can make the payment online this evening.
---------------------
someones brain is switched on now!
-------------------------
Mr Wang might insist on that just because it not confortable with him.But for me i think is ok and safe.
He said that based on his own plan but since this payment is directed to me,i think am more comfortable
with western union.

PLEASE LETS NOT ARGUE THIS.
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: mike cole
From: Maria
Subject:
Body:
I am not argueing I am stating a fact! I will not use western union to make the payment! I am the one sending money how you recieve it shouldnt matter as long as it is recieved! I suggest you furnish me with details or I will just wait and speak to Mr Wang tomorow!
---------------------

Maria wrote:
To: mike cole
From: Maria
Subject:
Body:
SCORE!!!!

PAY TO

RAMAS ENTERPRISE.

COMPANY ADDRESS:11A HARRNDTON ROAD,SUITE 150,SOUTH KENSINGTON,LONDON,SW7 3ES.

BANK NAME:HSBC BANK

BANK ADDRESS:8 VICTORIA STREET,WESTMINSTER.LONDON,SW1H ONJ.

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:32002701

SORT CODE:40-07-XX

IBAN:4XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BRANCH IDENTIFIER CODE:MIDLXXXXXXX


kINDLY COPY CONFIRMATION AND SEND TO ME ONCE THIS IS DONE.
---------------------

This took approximatley 2 hours again!
---------------------

Info sent to Alan

_________________
Closed lad accounts x7

i told not to put the transaction through that security server because R0se candles is not used to that kind of transaction,now is very difficult to receive the money now because the site ask a lot of irrelevant question and we have been answering question like an idiot from them.


I am just calm with you because you are our customer and custormer are always right but sometimes wrong..try and understand with me

DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THOSE SCHOOL DROP OUTS YOU SMELLY WHITE DONKEYS PLAY WITH? - Now theres a challenge!!!
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Baiting Guru


Joined: 10 Aug 2009
Posts: 4129
Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...


PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thumbs up jump_4_joy Thumbs up

_________________
^ You are my favorite Canadian on Earth. Very Happy Pastor Frank



Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655



"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being


Steward, WTF?



SAY NO TO SCURVY
View user's profileSend private message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! Very impressive.

Quote:
I suggest you furnish me with details or I will just wait and speak to Mr Wang tomorow!

That was obviously the point where he saw the money potentially floating away!

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
molly1779
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 47


PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes a touch of pressure does wonder at times lol x

_________________
Closed lad accounts x7

i told not to put the transaction through that security server because R0se candles is not used to that kind of transaction,now is very difficult to receive the money now because the site ask a lot of irrelevant question and we have been answering question like an idiot from them.


I am just calm with you because you are our customer and custormer are always right but sometimes wrong..try and understand with me

DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THOSE SCHOOL DROP OUTS YOU SMELLY WHITE DONKEYS PLAY WITH? - Now theres a challenge!!!
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru


Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 2058
Location: Ladland


PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job!

_________________
ThailandUnited KingdomSouth AfricaSpainNigeriaUnited StatesGhanaCanadaBahamas, TheBurkina FasoChinaGermanySwitzerland = 309 Mugu Reseller
Closed lad accounts x211 Easter Egg 2013 x36
Cellphone X17
Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
View user's profileSend private message
DungDigger
frivolous bustard


Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 376
Location: Undercover, on top of things and beside myself.


PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! clapping

_________________
Goat Tango Championships 2010 - Application Form
Smite! Smite! Smite! WOO HOO! typing
Closed lad accounts MY FIRST! YOWZAH!! SIZZLE!
@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*[email protected]: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*[email protected]: I will like you to know that we love you okay
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT