SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The shortest and the cheapest scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The shortest - three words (if you count an amount as a word)

Quote:
Subject: You won $650,500.00

Nothing in the body of the mail.

from - reply-to [email protected]

The cheapest - $25

Quote:
Attention; Beneficiary
How are you today with your family, the board of directors has decided to send your $5millions through western union, $5000 was already sent to you but what you should do is to provide your full information where we can change the western union information to your name,
Full name----------
your address--------
your country--------
your age------------
Phone---------------
and ID, But you must pay $25 before he can release the first 5000 to you , the $25 cannot be detuct ok, Contact Mr Mkpakala udo on his Email; provide the information and ask him to change the western union $5000 MTCN 3097149004 to your name immediately after paying $25 for renewing your documents in this office, look you must pay this $25 before he can release the first 5000 to you so that you can pick up the $5000 today with out delaying .
Best Regard
HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE $25 THROUGH WESTERN UNION STATED BELLOW.

Receiver name--------Mr IGBALI UWA
Location-------------- Cotonou Benin Republic West Africa
Address---------------BP 105 avenue cotonou.
City------------------Cotonou
Mtcn--------------------
Question----------------Real
Answer-------------------Yes
Sender name-----------------

Mr Goma Suru

You'll struggle to beat those examples - perhaps. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Aussiegal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hate to break the bad news, but this lad is lying. There is no WU # 3097149004 in the system. Very Happy Very Happy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall the Lad who asked Cammy for his fees: (emphasis added)

Quote:
As you can see the we are going to procure your vitel documents in concerned Ministries and the only fee that is for us is the chambers consultation fees which is $ 1.100 Usd, while the $ 3.450 Usd, is for your documentations, the documentation fees is for the Goverment try to understand that you will paying us our charges when you receive your funds in your account. Our consultation fees is for going around for you work and feuling our cars so try to send the money today so that we can proceed on your work.

Cammy replied scornfully:

Quote:
My bad - this was in a previous message: "1) Certificate of Death. $1.250 Usd 2) Certificate of Legality. $ 1.200 Usd 3) Afidavite of Claim. $ 1.000 Usd TOTAL FEES $ 3.450 Usd".
Why do you need me to send you money? That's pocket change, for the love of Freyja! And for those consultation fees – man, you guys must have really cheap petrol or really economical cars – tell me what you drive.

I don't think they quite understood what had happened.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I'll bet you've got a lad from a French-speaking country... Our continental friends use "." as a thousands separator, and "," as the decimal one, so €1.200,37 is what the civilised world would call €1,200.37. I think the Dutchies and most continentals do the same, to be honest.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the $25 cannot be detuct ok

He must have been talking to some baiters!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Yastreb, I'll bet you've got a lad from a French-speaking country

Yep, he was from Benin. I decided that a little culture shock would be in order to get them off script.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:

You'll struggle to beat those examples - perhaps. Laughing

I haven't heard of anyone even near that figure Shocked

My record is $87

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should have a 'Scammer Book of Records', like the 'Guiness Book of records'.
I've noted most of these records in the scammer genus page, but it would be nice to send these guys certificates of achivement Smile

I think I'll work on a page for it.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my post in surplus

Please give me your attention to introduce to you this business deal for you to assist me execute
for our mutual benefit. It is about 2.6USD over invoiced money

$2.60 - oh yes, beat that!

Is there a genus of scammer that has financial troubles of this nature?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could it be that $2.60 is just to buy the next hour in the internet cafe?
My dear inspector, I hope, you sent the money to keep him on line for the rest of us Laughing

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad in Gomer's original post has come up with the full email which includes this address :
FROM THE DESK OF UNITED NATIONS TRUST FUND
Government Accredited Licensed Promoters!
United Nations Trust Fund
England Department of Humanitarian Affairs
Palais des Nations CH-1211 Geneva 10
England

Geneva is in England?

Quote:
Dear Beneficiary,

I quite understand your skepticism and with the look of things you are very skeptical about your winnings. I want to state categorically clear here that the only thing I can deduce from the reservation/thoughts you expressed in your email is the fact that you are probably scared or jittery of the magnitude of the funds you have won.

Please be informed that I am not unaware of Internet frauds that are prevalent around the world presently, according to West Africa, the uk laws, this offence is subject to as much as 6 years in a federal penitentiary if found to be truly involved in this manner of fraud. Furthermore, has reciprocating laws that may allow us to find any person who is involved in this type of fraud in whatever country of origin and prosecute them and their associates or firms.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget: You got to love "Lad Geography" right? Laughing

Geneva, London. Laughing I guess Switzerland is a province of Canada in Europe, the United Kingdom, am I right? Rolling Eyes

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic