SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. Ban Ki-Moon wants to compensate me for scam losses

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this one is particularly cheeky. Trying to smoke out former scam victims to do the trick on them once again. And his cover story is ambitious, too. Wink I've replied to the mail, and waiting to hear back.

NB: The mail adress in the end of the mail doesn't work, but the one he asks to cc does... think this is noteworthy in any way, or is it just the mugu who got confused and mixed the two?

Date: 2010/8/8
Subject: Monitoring Team
To:

ZENITH BANK COMPENSATION UNIT,
IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS.

Send a copy of your response to official email: [email protected]

ATTN:Sir/Madam,

How are you today?

Hope all is well with you and family?,You may not understand why this mail came to you. In regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations and the Present United States Government to restore the dignity and Economy of the Nations.Base on the Agreement with the World Bank Assistance to help and make the world a better place for all with the sole aim of abolishing poverty.

We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$ 250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars)This includes every foriegn contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team of Economic and Financial Crime Commission observers and this is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact Mr. Michael Azubuike of ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$ 250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? so he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice. This meeting was first held on the 8th of April 2003. You can view this page for your perusal: http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2003/ik344.doc.htm
Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you. Contact Mr. Michael Azubuike immediately for your Cheque.

Person to Contact: Mr. Michael Azubuike
Email: [email protected]
Tell: +234-812-3209-032
: +234-812-3209-032

Goodluck and kind regards,
Making the world a better place
Mr. Ban Ki-Moon Secretary
(UNITED NATIONS).
http://www.un.org/sg/
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's nothing. I"ve got President Obama and Robert Mueller of the FBI compensating me, even though I'm not American. Very Happy

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Captain Koek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheDane:
These type of scams are categorized as recovery scams. IMHO one of the worst types of scams around, preying on people that have been scammed before. That's why I want to specialize in baiting them.
(Arguably romance scams are equally nasty, but I'm not comfortable baiting them, so I'll stick to recovery scams).

"I am waiting" (x13) - impatient lad

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here or here to donate
Ima is the best! (Rover's a close second now)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
NB: The mail adress in the end of the mail doesn't work, but the one he asks to cc does... think this is noteworthy in any way, or is it just the mugu who got confused and mixed the two?

The one that doesn't work has probably been closed as someone complained to the email provider. Lads often include a second address for replies, to get round that problem.
Both are free addresses from a Spanish provider. The two websites are almost identical.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
That's nothing. I"ve got President Obama and Robert Mueller of the FBI compensating me, even though I'm not American. Very Happy

Mueller is getting around, apparently. I've got him on my list as well, haven't heard back either, but hey, it's church day. Very Happy
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Koek wrote:
That's why I want to specialize in baiting them.

Oooooh, any tip will be welcomed with applause, then. Smile
Captain Koek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That's why I want to specialize...

I'm just starting, so I'm not sure if I'm the best source for tips just yet.
The recommended way to be educated is to apply for a mentor. I don't feel I qualify to be a mentor quite yet. Smile

"I am waiting" (x13) - impatient lad

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here or here to donate
Ima is the best! (Rover's a close second now)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Captain Koek"]
Quote:

The recommended way to be educated is to apply for a mentor.

Did that, haven't talked to him yet, though. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic