SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need to Leet?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi y'all.

As i wrote in one of my earlier posts i got burned the other day, by a lad who googled me and called me on it..
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188534&highlight=

And today while writing a reply to the same lad from a diff addy, i thought i would google the name of my company just for kicks.

Having just read Juan earlier sticky concerning leeting i wasn't to worried, but behold: first link on google, went to this forum. Main scambaiting..

Did i miss something, or is it not supposed to be un-googleble?

Have a greatbait day
Newbiejones.

"However thanks you for your time and stupid acts over the the internet and we wish you good luck in your endeavour" - Lad to me

"It's a definate perhapsification right now" - Offtopic to lad.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Main Scambaiting Forum is NOT behind a log-in. The Scambaiting Help, Hints & Tips” is behind a log-in. Leet here but no need to there.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oohh.. I see. Crap.

Does anyone knows how long it takes google to update their info, so my post wont show up ,and i can use my company name again?

(I edit'ed it to leet, just a few minutes ago) Or does it keep shoving in kind of a cached version?

In wich case i should just rename my company. That would suck, since i made a freaking website and all.. Very Happy

"However thanks you for your time and stupid acts over the the internet and we wish you good luck in your endeavour" - Lad to me

"It's a definate perhapsification right now" - Offtopic to lad.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First read this!

Please Don't Leet.

Rather than leeting your company name, you could just edit it to read 'My Company Name Here' or 'My Website Address Here'.

If you want to share your website address with others, as dwatina says, do it only in Help, Hints and Tips.

There is usually no need to leet. There is no need to declare that your character is called RosyPosy Openwallet if you can call her Tulip Giveaway instead. Even specific joke names can be disguised with a little creative thought: if your character is called Ivor Bigun, then simply change him to Ivor Hugewon.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic