SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Looks like the end, so I'll post it anyway.

View next topic
View previous topic

evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty self explanatory really.
He sends an email, I reply, he replies, I reply, he replies, I reply, he replies, I reply, he replies, I reply, he replies ... and so on.

Quote:
THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
25 THE NORTH COLONNADE,
CANARY WHARF, LONDON E14 5HS UK

Attn: Beneficiary

It has come to the notice of the Financial Services Authority, London that the sum of US$13.4 Million
has been credited in your name for telegraphic wire transfer to your bank account and is currently
floating in the International Banking Financial Data Base as an unclaimed fund because of discrepancies

towards the ratification. The Financial Services Authority (FSA) is an independent non-governmental body;
given statutory powers by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.We regulate the financial services
industry in the UK. The FSA is accountable to Treasury Ministers and through them to Parliament.Under the

stipulated law of the government of Great Britain and other member countries of the United Nations, funds
up to certain amount that is floating in the International Banking Financial Data Base waiting to be
transferred without claims for a period of 6 months or more, shall be confiscated and forfeited. We do

hereby ask you to contact the below assigned person below who is in charge of your fund immediately for
ratification of this payment or consider your fund confiscated.

NAME: Mr. Griffith Saunders

Email: [email protected]

Tel#: +44-702 406 4536

We are required to transfer your fund by wire transfer to your bank account in a period not more than 14 days.

If you fail to get back to us for the process involved in releasing the fund, you will leave us with no further
option than to confiscate the payment indefinitely. If you require any further assistance on this subject please,

do not hesitate to ask Executive Operations Officer above for clarification. We appreciate your co-operation.

Yours faithfully
Dr. Vladimir Amherst (Director)

Quote:
Dear Mr Saunders,

Thank you for your email. Please can you reply in large letters, size 36 font, as I suffer from very bad eyesight.

Could you give me some more information about this please?
Where did the money come from?

Looking forwards to hearing from you,
Miss Ma1 ars0le.

(Sent July 28th in UV Green text on a pink highlight)

Quote:
25 THE NORTH COLONNADE,

ATTN: Miss Ma1 ars0le

Your letter was read with great comprehension & attention. We have an outstanding payment of the sum of US$13.4 Million United State Dollars which was credited in your name for telegraphic wire transfer and the fund is currently floating in the International Banking Community Financial Data Base as an unclaimed Fund. You are aware that, under the stipulated Law of the Government of Great Britain and Wales and other member countries of the United Nations, Funds up to Certain amount that is floating in the International Banking Community Financial Data Base waiting to be transferred without claims for a period of 6 months or more, shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account. Please kindly complete the below attach text form and summit back to this office immediately via e-mail so that we can inform you on the next step of action on how to receive your payment from us.This email and its attachments are confidential.

FIRST NAME-------------------------------

LAST NAME--------------------------------

SEX---------------------------------------

ADDRESS----------------------

TEL #--------------------------------------

FAX #--------------------------------------Optional

I ( ) hereby declare that the above DATA are true, and in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

Process in a period not more than 14 working days otherwise consider your fund confiscated.

OFFICIAL USE ONLY BY THIS OFFICE (FSA)

Verified by: ----------------------------Confirmed by: -------------------------------

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Griffith Saunders

Tel#: +44-702 406 4536

Quote:
Thank you for your email, and many, many thanks for writing in the larger font.
As my years have increased, my eyesight has decreased, almost to the point that I am legally deaf and newborn.

Please find the requested informations below:

FIRST NAME: Máí

LAST NAME: Ársólé

SEX: Not enough these days!

ADDRESS: <snip - already learnt from that mistake!>

TEL # <snip my PAYG baiter line> - please be aware that my signal is very bad over here, so you might not be able to get through to me.

Looking forwards to hearing from you.

Miss Máí Ársólé

Quote:
25 THE NORTH COLONNADE,

ATTN: Máí Ársólé

We are in receipt of your response to our initial instructions and bureaucratic directives. Be that as it may, upon your prompt response, we quickly took into cognizance your pending payment and would advise that you immediately contact our accredited bank as instructed below. Following your response also, we shall immediately designate your payment file to our accredited bank that is empowered to handle the transfer of your fund to you. We, as a matter of fact have insufficient Forex at the moment but would not hold back for this reason, rather we shall engage our affiliated financial houses to settle this overdue indebtedness to you. You are required to contact our affiliated and accredited Bank below for the comprehensive Transfer details of your pending fund to you. Kindly contact the Bank so that you can make enquiries concerning their modalities, we have sent a fax to them on your behalf, you are advised to contact the bank immediately via email for instructions on how to transfer your pending fund to your designated bank account which you are to provide to them for onward transfer of your fund.

Clydesdale Bank PLC.
30 St Vincent Place,
Glasgow,G1 2HL
TEL: 08457 24 00 24
Fax: 08715 03 93 53
Email: [email protected]

Ensure you follow their instructions carefully so as to enable them give you directive on how to transfer your funds to your designated Bank account. Endeavor to notify this office as soon as your fund is successfully transferred into your account so as to enable us close your file.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Griffith Saunders
Tel: +44-702 406 4536

Quote:
Hello there,

I have been asked to contact you about the below email. Please note that I have bad eyesight and so you must write in a large font to help me read more easily. I appreciate the effort you will put in to help me in this matter.

Can I have the bank details that you want me to transfer the money to please? It can be with you within an hour of me transferring the funds to you online.

Looking forwards to hearing from you,
Miss Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
Clydesdale Online Bank UK®
30 St Vincent Place,
Glasgow, G1 2HL UK.
Fax: 08715 03-9929
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

You are advised to read the attach Letter of our Access Agreement and Electronic Fund Transfer Act Disclosure and fill in the customer information form and submit to this bank via email. Thank you for banking with us.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff
Clydesdale Online Bank UK®.

==================== CONFIDENTIAL FROM CLYDESDALE ONLINE BANK UK. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent Responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is Prohibited. ===================© Clydesdale Online Bank UK 2010.

Quote:
Hello there,

thank you for your email and for sending me the contract, however I don't understand how you want me to sign it and return it to you.

Do you want me to write on my screen, and send you a picture of the signature?
Or should I print it, sign it, the refeed it back into the printer and send that to you?

Sorry for my confusion, please tell me how to proceed.

Regards,
Ma1 ars0le

Quote:
30 St Vincent Place,
Glasgow, G1 2HL UK.
Fax: 08715 03-9929
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

Kindly write on your screen, and send us a picture of the signature. Thank you for banking with us.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

So I did just that. I wrote "On your screen" on the sticky part of a post-it note and stuck it to my screen, took a picture on my mobile, turned it into a 22mb BMP (at 3k X 2k pixels!), Gmasked it a little to make it harder to read, and sent it over to them.

Quote:
Thanks for letting me know what to do.
Sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you, work is very busy today.

Please find attached a picture of the contract as requested. Like you asked, I wrote on your screen and have taken a picture to prove it. I hope this is acceptable.

How long will the money take to arrive with me please?

Thanks in advance,
Ma1 ars0le.

Excellent... they saw nothing wrong with the picture of the post it note on my PC monitor!

Quote:
Clydesdale Bank UK®.
30 St Vincent Place,
Glasgow, G1 2HL UK.

Fax: 08715 03 93 53
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

We have acknowledged the receipt of your account opening Agreement and Electronic Fund Transfer Act Disclosure information. We wish to inform you that since you do not have an operational account with us, your fund was deposited in an Escrow Account (EA) with Clydesdale Bank, which is a domiciliary account and a hardcover insurance policy which makes it impossible to make any deduction till the funds is transferred into an existing account with us so as to enable us or you commence transfer of your fund yourself online to your operative account. However, you are aware that the Escrow account is a DORMANT account and your fund was deposited in that account with us, this new law was initiated by the British Government for every Banks and other Corporate financial body to comply with for any amount that exceeds more than £1,000,000. 00 GBP should be deposited in the Escrow account for proper monitoring to avoid any form of money laundry. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the British finance Act as adopted in 1996 and amended on 3RD July 1999 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect and to avoid misappropriation of funds. The Financial Services Authority is the independent regulator set up by British Government to look after the financial services industry and protect consumers.

The accounts regardless of which you will choose with our Bank are interest earning account. The procedural aspect of the amount transferred will be done by you or us to your designated Bank Account. Amenities like Master Card, credit/debit balance print out and overdraft does not include in the first 3 categories below due to the category of account and there initial deposit. In receipt of your chosen account and its initial deposited, we will furnish you with the information on how to make the require initial deposit to us. With this you are advised to choose an account with us so as to enable us set up an online account for you which enable us to deposit your fund into an existing account before transfer can be effected by you or us to your nominated Account. We have different online accounts and this has different minimum deposit depending on which of the account you will like us to set up for you and you have to pay for the initial deposit before we can set-up a secure Account for you. The category of account and the initial deposit available in Clydesdale online Bank are stated below:

ACCOUNTS & THEIR INITIAL DEPOSIT:

(1) REGULAR ACCOUNT: This has an initial deposit of £1,350.00 Great British Pounds Sterling and the maximum transfer possible within a month is £1,000,000.00 GBP

(2) DAILY ACCOUNT: This has an initial deposit of £1,650.00 Great British Pounds Sterling's and the maximum transfer possible within a month s £1,900,000.00 GBP

(3) PREMIUM ACCOUNT: This has an initial deposit of £2,150.00 Great British Pounds Sterling's and the maximum transfer possible within a month is £2,400,000.00M GBP

(4) PLATINUM ACCOUNT: This has an initial deposit of £3,500.00 Great British Pounds Sterling's and the maximum transfer possible within a month is £3,800,000.00M GBP . The Platinum Account has a full option banking amenities which involves having a Master Card, credit/debit balance print out and over draft.

NOTE: The initial deposit belongs to you and it will be added to your funds before transfer can be made online to designated bank account and also, you will be required to pay for the initial deposit depending on the type of account you choose from the options above. After account activation you we will commence transfer of your fund to your designated bank. It is pertinent to inform you that the account activation process is carried out by the monetary authorities here in the UK which entails carrying out a due diligence to ascertain that the account is fully functional and operational in the UK, for you as a none resident and that is why we request for a setup/activation deposit which will be used as a security deposit with the monetary authorities, this forms the first transaction on your account and will be added to your funds before transfer can be made online to your designated bank account of your choice. It is compulsory you open an account with us before transfer can made by you or us to your designated Bank Account.Thank you for banking with us.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

Quote:
Sorry, I cannot make out what you have written due to my bad eyesight. Can you make the text a little larger please? I have explained this previously, and my eyes have not gotten any better yet!

Thanks.
Ma1 ars0le.

They resent the same message, but in a bigger font for me. Isnt that nice of them? Smile

Quote:
Thank you,
I really do appreciate the time you have taken to do that for me. I wish I was young and had good eyesight again!

I would like the PLATINUM account please. What level of interest per year does this have?
Will I get a cheque book and credit cards with it too?

Thanks in advance,
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
30 St Vincent Place,Glasgow,
G1 2HL London UK.
TEL: 08456 011 801
Fax: 0871-503-9929
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

We did acknowledge the receipt of your letter. In regards to your chosen account. This has an initial deposit of £3,500.00 Great British Pounds Sterling's and the maximum transfer possible within a month is £3,800,000.00M GBP . The Platinum Account has a full option banking amenities which involves having a Master Card, credit/debit balance print out and over draft. The account activation process is carried out by the monetary authorities here in the UK which entails carrying out a due diligence to ascertain that the account is fully functional and operational in the UK. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the British finance Act as adopted in 1996 and amended on 3RD July 1999 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect and to avoid misappropriation of funds. The Financial Services Authority is the independent regulator set up by British Government to look after the financial services industry and protect consumers. As soon as we acknowledge the receipt of your initial deposit today, we will furnish you with your login account details and your Master card and cheque book will be send to you via post(mail) to the address you provide to us. It is compulsory to set up an account with us so that your fund can be transfer into an existing account which enables us or you to commence transfer of your fund yourself online to any operative Bank account of yours within or outside the United Kingdom. presently,we cannot afford to release our private account to customers due to problems we encountered recently, we prefer accepting money send by Western Union since is the fast way in receiving money. We are very sorry for any inconveniences. A new phishing attack targeting our private account to customers of Clydesdale Bank has been discovered, weeks after a similar fraud was attempted on our private account given to a customer. This is a common ploy for such scams right now in our bank and we have stopped providing our private account to customer for now. Clydesdale Bank takes fraud extremely seriously and has stringent security processes in place to protect its customers. When you remit the money to us, we will keep record of it because we are one of the accredited Agent of Western Union Money Transfer here United Kingdom. You are advised to put across the require initial deposit account set-up fee of the sum of £3,500.00 Great British Pounds Only in the name of the bank senior cashier and endeavour to forward the evidence of money transfer to us via email as soon as it is available to enable us set up an account for you without any further delay.

Clydesdale Bank Western Union Payment Information

==========================

RECEIVER'S NAME: Mrs. Yolanda Shipman

BANK OFFICE ADDRESS: 30 St Vincent Place,London United Kingdom.

AMOUNT: £3,500.00 GBP Only

In order for us to confirm the receipt of your payment, we need to know the below details of the payment transaction made by you.

1. SENDERS NAME:

2. SENDERS ADDRESS:

3. 10 DIGIT TRANSACTION NUMBER:

Please use the International Currency Converter for exchange rate conversion: http://www.xe.com/. As soon as the payment is been done, you are to scan to this office a copy of the transfer slip, if you do not have a scanner, just send the following information via E-mail as they appear on the Western Union transfer slip to us. Please do not include any positive identification fields on the payment, it can only delay the payment and payment should be made for the approximate amount stated.

It is important that you maintain a high level of Co-operation, Discipline and abide strictly to the rules and regulations, policies and procedures of this Bank to enable us or you effect transfer of your fund to your designated Bank Account. Your swift attention to this matter will be to your advantage to you and us. Thank you for banking with us.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

They then sent me that email, 3 times in an hour as I was too busy at work to reply.

Quote:
Hi there,

is there a problem with your email system?

Regards,
Ma1 ars0le

Quote:
G1 2HL London UK.
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

There is no problem with our email system. You are advised to put across the require initial deposit account set-up fee of the sum of £3,500.00 Great British Pounds Only in the name of the bank senior cashier and endeavour to forward the evidence of money transfer to us via email as soon as it is available to enable us set up an account for you without any further delay.

Clydesdale Bank Western Union Payment Information

RECEIVER'S NAME: Mrs. Yolanda Shipman

BANK OFFICE ADDRESS: 30 St Vincent Place,London United Kingdom.

AMOUNT: £3,500.00 GBP Only

In order for us to confirm the receipt of your payment, we need to know the below details of the payment transaction made by you.

1. SENDERS NAME:

2. SENDERS ADDRESS:

3. 10 DIGIT TRANSACTION NUMBER:

Please use the International Currency Converter for exchange rate conversion: http://www.xe.com/. As soon as the payment is been done, you are to scan to this office a copy of the transfer slip, if you do not have a scanner, just send the following information via E-mail as they appear on the Western Union transfer slip to us. Please do not include any positive identification fields on the payment, it can only delay the payment and payment should be made for the approximate amount stated.

It is important that you maintain a high level of Co-operation, Discipline and abide strictly to the rules and regulations, policies and procedures of this Bank to enable us or you effect transfer of your fund to your designated Bank Account. Your swift attention to this matter will be to your advantage to you and us. Thank you for banking with us.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

Quote:
Thanks for your email,
are you sure you haven't got a problem?
I recieved your last email 6 times.

Do you have an IT helpdesk you can call to get it fixed? It might annoy a lot of your less-patient customers.

Thanks,
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
G1 2HL London UK.
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

Once again,there is no problem with our email system we want to make sure if you receive the payment information letter been sent to you, since you said you've received it,no problem but the big question is that, when are you remitting the initial deposit to us? It will be of an advantage to you if you remit the initial deposit to us today so that we can setup an account for you because we are advised to transfer this fund to you in a period not morethan 14working days.This initial deposit belong to you and it will be added to your fund. Looking forward in receiving the initial deposit from you. Hope to have inform you correctly. Once again,thank you for banking with us

Quote:
Sure thing, not a problem, can wire you the monies immeadiately - I am at work and use internet banking.

What is the bank account you want me to transfer the £4,500 to?
Let me know and the money will be available within one hour.

Thanks in advance,
Ma1 ars0le.

...and bingo!

Quote:
G1 2HL London UK.
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

According to the BFMA initial deposit money transfer control act. You are advised to remit the initial deposit to the account as given to us by the British Financial service Authority since it must go through a proper screening and verification excises process and the initial deposit must be receive by British financial Monetary authorities here in the United Kingdom which entails carrying out a due diligence to ascertain that the account is fully functional and operational in the UK before we can activate your account and furnish you with your bank account login details via email and any other necessary information such as ATM, debit card and cheque book to the address as provided to us. This is to protect and to avoid misappropriation of funds. The Financial Services Authority is the independent regulator set up by British Government to look after the financial services industry and protect consumers. We are sorry for any inconveniences, it better to have everything done within the pristine of British banking law act. You are advised to remit the initial deposit to the director in charge as instructed, as soon as the verification is been done, it will be remit to us for activation of your account in less than 12hours. We therefore recommend that you transfer the required initial deposit into the account of the director via telegraphic wire transfer with the detail below:

BANK NAME: ABBY BANK

Name: Mr E. H Uyovbisere

Account Number: 24854805

Address: 34 Stephenson's court, Osborne Road SL1 1TW
Slough UK

sort code: 090127

BIC: ABBYGB2LXXX

IBAN: GB73 ABBY 09012724 854805

As soon as the initial deposit is been made, please kindly forward to us copy of the wire transfer slip so that we can forward to the office of the British financial Monetary authorities for verification before activation of your account can be done. Your account will be activated after you have made the initial deposit to the above account as instructed .With our online banking, you can enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly and easily at a time that suits you. You can bank safely and securely - at work, home or abroad. Once again,thank you for banking with us

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

PIGGY PIGGY OINK OINK! Very Happy
(googled the name, and found this thread: http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/forum/bad-supplier-experiences/90908-nigerian-scammer.html )

Also submitted the bank details to Alan.

Quote:
Thank you for your email and the instructions.
I will try to get to the bank this afternoon after work.

Just to confirm, it is £4,500 for the PLATINUM account isnt it?

Thanks again.
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
G1 2HL London UK.
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

Yes it is. As soon as the payment is been done,ensure to scan a copy of the wire transfer slip via email to us so that we can forward to the office of the British financial Monetary authorities for verification before activation of your account can be done. Hope to have inform you correctly. Once again,thank you for banking with us

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

Good to see it's an extra grand more than originally stated. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Understood and thank you for your email.
I should be leaving work shortly.

Thanks.
Miss Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
G1 2HL London UK.
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

Below is the account infomation once again which you are advised to transfer the required initial deposit into:

(email just quoted again at me)

Quote:
G1 2HL London UK.
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

Following on with the conversation that you express in your recent letter,we would like to know what is going on towards remitting the initail deposit to us because we did received a fax from the FSA this morning regarding the delay of this transfer but we made them to know that we cannot go against the rules and regulation of our bank of which they understood.We have a pleaded on your behalf this morning for a grace extention period. It will be of an advantage to you if only you will remit the initial deposit to us as instructed so as to enable us setup an account for you which enables you to commence transfer of your fund online to your operative bank account. We hope to hearing from you.Once again,below is the account information once again which you are advised to transfer the required initial deposit into:

BANK NAME: ABBY BANK

Slough UK

Sort code: 090127

IBAN: GB73 ABBY 09012724 854805

As soon as the initial deposit is been made, please kindly forward to us copy of the wire transfer slip so that we can forward to the office of the British financial Monetary authorities for verification before activation of your account can be done. Your account will be activated after you have made the initial deposit to the above account as instructed .With our online banking, you can enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly and easily at a time that suits you. You can bank safely and securely - at work, home or abroad. Once again,thank you for banking with us

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

Quote:
Mrs Wickliff,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for pleading for more time with the FSA. I really appreciate what you have done me and I truley am so very thankful.

I went to the bank last night after work as I said I would and tried to transfer the money for you, but the cashier at the till said that the IBAN wasn't being recognised as a valid bank account.I did get them to double and triple check and retry it, but she insisted that it would not go through. Are you sure that it is the correct number?

Thanks for your help again,
Ma1 ars0le.

(I made a bit of a mistake there, not realising that the account they sent me was a Uk based one)

Quote:
Hi again,

Can you let me know what you would like me to do please?

I can try using the same details again, but if there is a problem, would you like me to try another account whilst I am at the bank?
I'm off to lunch shortly should would appreciate a reply before my lunch break ends.

Thanks for all you have done,
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
G1 2HL London UK.
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

We did received a fax from the FSA that you doesn't need IBAN for local transfer. Please kindly go to your bank and have it send to us without including the IBAN because is a local transfer within the united kingdom. They have reconfirm the detail of the account to us once again. Please do find below the account information which you are advised to transfer the required initial deposit into

BANK NAME: SANTADER BANK

Slough UK

Sort code: 090127

As soon as the initial deposit is been made, please ensure to forward to us copy of the wire transfer slip so that we can forward to the office of the British financial Monetary authorities for verification before activation of your account can be done. Your account will be activated after you have made the initial deposit to the above account as instructed .With our online banking, you can enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly and easily at a time that suits you. You can bank safely and securely - at work, home or abroad. Once again,thank you for banking with us

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

Quote:
Ok understood, thanks for letting me know!
The cashier at the bank did seem new, I'll make sure to have a word with the manager as they clearly need more training!

My lunch is at 11:30 today, so I should be able to go then and get it sorted for you.

What do I need to do with regards to the online banking you mentioned? Can I sign up for it somewhere to view the balance of the account or is it already open for me to access, just without the funds?

Thanks for all your help.
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
G1 2HL London UK.
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

Please can we have an alternative number of yours which we can use to reach you because we try calling the number you gave to us it was Switch off. Please kindly furnish us with your mobile number or number that we can use to reach you now. As soon as we confirm the receipt of the wire transfer slip today and forward to the BFMA,your account will be activated in lessthan 2hours. Once again,thank you for banking with us

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

Quote:
Hi there,
Sorry for the problem with my phone, I forgot to charge it up last night and it ran out of battery at work this morning. Shall I let you know when it is charged up again?

Tell you what, I'll give you a ring on 0845 6011801- should I ask for you?

Regards,
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
G1 2HL London UK.
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

With a breife dicussion with the manager right now, he said,you should go to any of the SANTANDER BANK and pay in the money. All you need to do is to enter any branch of SANTANDER BANK and pick up a teller and fill in the name of the Account, Account number and Sort Code, and as soon as the deposit is been made,ensure you provide to us the deposit slip for confirmation of the payment to them. Meanwhile, kindly furnish us with your mobile number or number that we can use to reach you now. As soon as we confirm the receipt of the wire transfer slip today and forward to the BFMA,your account will be activated in lessthan 2hours and we will provide you with your bank account login details which enables you to commerce transfer of your fund to your operative account.Thank you for banking with us

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

Quote:
G1 2HL London UK.
www.cbonline.co.uk

Dear Ma1 ars0le,

Let us know when it is charged up again Ok because i will not be a my desk, the manager would like to speak with you. Just let us know when is charged up again.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

Quote:
Ok, no worries, shall I ring your manager?
What is their name please?

Regarding your other email, about going to the Santander bank, next tp my work there is only an HSBC (my bank), a Lloyds TSB and a Natwest. The Santander is on the other side of town and I don't have to time to get to it, and back again, on my lunchbreak.

If it has to be a Santander bank that I go to, then shall I try to make the payment after work for you?

Please tell me what is best.

Regards,
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
OK. You can have it send with any of the banks that is close to you. We look forward to the deposit slip. Thank you for banking with us.

He's stopped being all formal with me now Sad

Quote:
Understood!
Will try to get it over to you shortly.

Best wishes,
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
Hi there,

have just gotten back from the bank and the funds have left my account. They should be with you shortly if all goes to plan. I did have to fill a few forms in however they said because of the nature of the transfer. I think they wanted to make sure I wasn't a terrorist!

They offered me the choice of a printed receipt, but I went for the emailed one as I thought it would be easier for me than faffing around trying to find a scanner, then upload it and send it over to you. They said something about emailing you instructions or something? They also said that if the email doesnt arrive, not to worry, but to let me know and I'll talk to them tomorrow and say that you hadn't received it.

Speaking of which, I spoke to the bank mananger about the incorrect info I got from the trainee yesterday, and the manager said that he would word with the trainee. He also said thanks for bringing it to his attention.

Please let me know if the email doesn't arrive and I'll get back to the bank for you.

Is my account ready for me to log into now? Do you have an address that I can access it at?

Thanks again,
Ma1 ars0le.

It was at this point that I used the fake mailer as linked in the General discussion forum to send an email, apparently from HSBC, telling the scammer how to access the online bank receipt.

It might have been that that screwed this one up Sad

Quote:
Can we have the deposit slip?

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Faylinn Wickliff

Quote:
Yes, not a problem.

have you not received the email about the receipt from the bank (HSBC)? - It should have been emailed over to you. Did it not arrive? They told me to contact them if you hadn't recieved it within 24 hours.

Let me know if you havent had it, and I'll see if I can get into talk to them after work.

Regards,
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
Hello,
did the email arrive?

If not please do not worry, just let me know and i will go into the
bank tomorrow and get a print out for you.

Have you managed to set my account up yet?

Thanks for everything,
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
Please don't ever email me anymore.

Bugger. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
I beg your pardon?

Quote:
Dear Mrs Wickliff,
have my funds arrived with you yet?

I checked my account and the money has left so should already be with you. Please check, and if it is not there, I will get in contact with my bank.

Thanks in advance,
Ma1 ars0le.

Quote:
Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox.

Rock on!

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean.
Please explain your words.

You have started becoming very rude.

Ma1 ars0le.

P.s - do you mind if you use your last email as a signature?

Quote:
You really turn me on
wild really wild
and you very beautiful
sexy body
and you're gorgeous
and sexy big boob and rising nipple
and i fuck you
and you fuck me
and we fuck all the day
and we fuck all the night
and my big rising willy.

Yours sincerely,
Lionel.

Please reply.

(taken from this NSFW album I bought: http://www.trunkrecords.com/turntable/dfm.shtml )

Still nothing so I thought I'd fire a parting shot...

Quote:
Also, I have just realised you have not used the large font that I asked you to, because of my bad eyesight, in your last few mails. As such, I cannot read what you have said, and don't know how to reply.

But seriously, can I use that email in my signature?
It's fantastic.

Thanks,
Ma1 ars0le.

I'll let you know if I ever hear anything back, though I doubt it. Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely bit of straight baiting. I think I'll start using the large font idea. That way you can easily discount emails from your lad if he forgets your instruction.

The lad just threw you a piggy with no problems either happy crowd

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic