SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

London meeting off - but will publish anyway -messed the lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have lad who has agreed he/she claim - Could somebody suggest a good location and maybe even take photos or video of this, or does anybody know a good webcam for this?

This is my first attempt to set up meeting, so I could need some help on this.

My idea is to stand the lad up by pretending to have forgotten al about time zones.

I have a (lousy) passport scan and a photo. So this might actually be a ladette or somebody who knows this girl.

My character got horny over the passport photo and has invited her on a date Smile

BTW - I am not in London

Update Aug 7:
This lad is not likely to show up after all. Two things convinced me that it would be possible: I mistook the lad for being London and he keeps offering to come to my house.

Now it shows that he is Nigeria based.

The mistake of a newbie - Sorry guys!

Maybe I should get a mentor.

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
419jackers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get your mugu to print off all your emails to date and carry these to the meeting.

Then arrange for the boys in blue to be called to a suspicious looking male/female a few minutes after he/she shows up? Hopefully, the police will pull him and look in to the emails that he is carrying and see from the very first one that it's all a 419 scam, or failing that could even drop the MET police another line indicating that they are a 419 scammer? Shouldn't be too hard to get the police there, in London they are ultra paranoid about terrorism as it is. Even though he/she is just stood there they will still question him under the anti terrorism laws....just for looking a bit shady.

Perhaps even arrange for someone in that area of London to keep an eye on things and maybe get some souvenir pics or video too?

"I have seen the forms you send to me to fill there is something i don't understand there my father in the Lord how can immigration asking about what is my underwear that am wearing in the forms?" - Beatrice Ukeh

Closed lad accounts x1
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The usual modality is to find a place rich in webcams and then we all watch when we can.

I recall one baiter got a Lad (or more than one) to agree to meet on the museum ship HMS Belfast, and then a group of baiters shadowed the Lad(s) to take covert pix.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda, the killer cat wrote:

I have a (lousy) passport scan and a photo. So this might actually be a ladette or somebody who knows this girl.

The scan and photo were probably supplied by one of his earlier victims. Lads don't need to use pictures of themselves.
Lads do travel sometimes, but it's more likely that he will make up some reason for not making the meeting. A reason that needs you to send him money.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A London webcam meet is a fun participatory event for baiters, and we haven't had a good one in quite some time.
Here's a Leicester square webcam:
LINKY

The linked page also has some other good ones like Belushi's and the famous Abbey Road crossing.

I would urge people to avoid covert photo opportunities (in person) unless you seriously know what you are doing and what you are getting into. Having done so myself in my more naive days, I was very surprised to see not only the lad but to run into one of his minders (practically face to face).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Then arrange for the boys in blue to be called to a suspicious looking male/female a few minutes after he/she shows up?

Not a good idea. What are you going to tell the police- the truth? The Met have better things to do than respond to stupid phonecalls. It won't be the lad who attends. It'll be one of his mates who lives in London. What offence has he committed? At that moment- none.

Best idea is to get the lad on a webcam.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that Leicester Square Camera looks pretty good. But he'd have to carry a large stuffed pink elephant to make sure you recognize him. Smile

Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Taj Mahal

I do agree, and found a webcam in Edinbourgh, it is front of a church - I almost have it prhased now: "Let's meet outside the church and then go in in and say our prayers" - Or maybe say our prayers before.

The beauty of this is that it would be a safari if the lad is London based, wouldn't it?

And the bad news - Haven't heard from the lad today. But patience is the keyword here, at least so I think.

Just one thing: I would like to see this lad busted and then again, we have exchanged less than 10 mails to get to this, and I see a lot more fun in this lad.

So can somebody tell me what is the priority: A bust or have fun with the lad?

I have an offer for a gold mine - Only 15mil$ for full ownership - Is that a bargain? Smile
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picture this. Set up a meet somewhere and invite all the baiters along.
Perhaps in a small alley somewhere.
Imagine the Mugu when he sees a large bunch of people decending on him down the alley screaming, all caught on camera.
whos in ?

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

The lad might not be UK based after all - I got this a while ago:

Quote:
I am very sorry for the short mail, am very busy..i will take the 3.00pm flight to central American for a legal assignment, i will be coming to meet you from there on one condition, you are going to pay for my flight to meet you in your house or office. then we can continue of the business over there.

What do you think.
I will tell my best food personal, do you know how to cook? If yes You will do that for me.

I will you to tell the city you are now and your house or office address.

Have a Lovely Day
XXX

Or maybe this indicates a US-helper?

An then leaving Friday afternoon for a "a legal assignment" - I guess she's going to spend weekend in Vegas, or something like that Smile

This also his first begging for money, but I have told my Sam that she will no trouble like that, because I will come to meet her in London.

This is the reply, he got:

Quote:
My love XXX

I told you that I am coming to London next week and now you tell me that you are going away. Are you calling our meeting then?

You can not be too at geography as I do not live in America, my address clearly states my country.

I have a feeling that you are trying to avoid me. If it is so then please tell me, that is the least you do for me. Is my assistant right when he says that you do not care about me at all?

I am getting confused over this, please explain.

I still love you

I know I missed out on a word or two, but the basic meaning is clear enough.

Am I losing this bait?

At least I think he is frustrated that his "victim" is more after the girl than money Smile

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
FranklyMyDear
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it comes to it after much hesitation and he just won't buy the ticket himself, you could buy him a ticket. Go to Travelocity or other ticket site, go through the steps until it gives the ticket info, capture a screen-grab of the ticket info, and then cancel. Then send the screen grab, tell him all is good, he just needs to go to the airport with packed bags and hop on the flight. Perhaps ask if he could pack a few things for you first.

"there is a problem in this problem."
"Look i have never cry in Life but you made me Cry like baby."
"Now you Left me misrable and Confused and in terrible states"
"You should know you are dealing with hightly well learning headed people."
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda, the killer cat: I would get his email headers and run it through a site like ipadress.com (yes the site misspelled "address" for some reason). That way you can find out where he really is so that you can get him to safari or if a webcam is possible.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
MoeLester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps something like this:

Pranksters convince a random guy off craigslist to go to a restaurant visible on an online webcam. They then tell him to hit a nearby car with a chair. He is then confronted by the car owner and ends up in the back of a squad car.

Links removed- this sort of thing violates the innocent third party rule(ITP) and is therefore inappropriate here -MM
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That really wasn't funny

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoeLester wrote:
They then tell him to hit a nearby car with a chair.

Yeah, no dice there.

Not because of the arrest; I'm all for a lad arrest if it happens. But a bedrock principle here is to not damage innocent third parties. I don't want someone thinking that their car is damaged because of scambaiters.

EDIT: Now, if you were to park your OWN car there in self-sacrifice, then maybe. But then you'd be looking at making a false report to police officers, which would be criminal, and so it's still a bad call.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an update:
There will no meeting as it turns out that this lad is in Nigeria - Sorry guys.

I made his character backfire on him. So now he is writing love letters to my male character. Have a look:

Quote:
My dear xxxx, i cannt lie to you, i have love you so much, i can't do any thing without thinking about you.

and this

Quote:
I love you so much.

It must cost on his macho self confidence Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic