SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to get a loan lad off script

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a stupid little idea, and tried it on a lucky loan lad. It's ridiculous how greedy these guys are.

I'm having tons of fun with this!

The names are all changed since this is ongoing.
Quote:
Mr. Fuckface,

My name is Peter Stevens. I urgently need a loan to pay some fees to a man in Nigeria who needs help getting some money out of the country. Barrister Frank Obafemi said he will transfer 50% of the money into my account as soon as I pay this last fee of $15,000.

I would like to apply for a loan of $15,000 please. What do I need to do?

Regards,
Peter Stevens

He keeps to the script, and I keep hinting that I've been a good little maga and paid up to my new business partner...

Quote:
Mr. Fuckface, thank you for working with me.

I have already paid Barrister Obafemi fees totaling about $10,000. That was for some security fees, barrister fees, and some other stuff. I thought I would have gotten the $14 million from him, but different fees keep on popping up. I hope this is the last one.

Of course, Barrister Frank, being one of Mr. G's henchmen, has access to Peter's account!

Quote:
Mr. Fuckface,

I got a call this afternoon from Barrister Frank, and he told me not to do business with you because you were a scammer. He said you wouldn't give me a loan, and you were just trying to steal my money.

Now he told me to stop emailing you, but I wanted to hear your side of the story before I made any decisions. He said you were a scammer, but I really need to get a loan in order to pay Frank.

What do you have to say about all this? Please email me soon, as Frank is getting very anxious about me sending him the money.

Peter

About time you got off script!

Quote:
Hello Peter,

I was surprised to receive an email from Barrister,so that is the reason why im forwarding to you the email he sent to me yesterday, i do not know where he got my email, did you give it to him, i must let you know that Barrister Frank is THE SCAMMER THAT IS FROM NIGERIA, HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF SUCH SCAM THAT YOU HELP TO CLAIM MONEY THAT IS NOT YOURS OVER THE INTERNET, IF YOU COULD REMEMBER IN MY FIRST EMAIL THAT YOUR REASON FOR COLLECTING A LOAN FROM OUR COMPANY TO PAY THAT AMOUNT TO GET AN INVISIBLE MONEY FROM SO CALLED Frank WAS NOT GENUINE, ITS FAKE...BETTER WITHDRAW FROM SUCH TRANSACTION, AFTER YOU MUST HAD PAID $10000 AND STILL YET NOTHING SHOWED UP BUT HE KEPT ON WITH BILLS, CANT YOU SEE THAT HE HAS BEEN SCAMMING AND FOOLING YOU OF NO MONEY THAT HE WOULD GIVE TO YOU..

THAT EMAIL IS AN EVIDENCE THAT Frank IS THE SCAMMER HERE, NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS SO BEWARE!!!!!

MY COMPANY WOULD HELP YOU TO REFUND YOUR $10000 SO ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO STOP RESPONDING TO HIS EMAILS AS FROM NOW FORTH..THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY ..A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

In the meantime, I've emailed my lad as Barrister Frank, telling him to keep offffffffffffffffffffff! A shocked Peter writes:

Quote:
WHAT?! What do you mean, he's a scammer? I've already sent him 10 grand! He has my money waiting in the trunk boxes and he's going to transfer it to me in 2 weeks! What are you talking about?

And what are those emails? I don't understand any of that. you're saying Frank sent those to you? How does Frank have your information? I never sent it to him....

I'm very confused. Please explain this....

Peter

Now it gets good:

Quote:
LOOK AT THIS HARSH EMAIL FROM Frank BELOW TO ME..MAGA IN NIGERIA MEANS FOOL, THAT IS WHAT HE IS CALLING YOU Laughing

He then proceeded to forward to me the correspondence between him and my fake lad:

Quote:
Subject: Re: AM WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW KEEP OFF MY MAGA Peter OK

Peter Stevens DEY MY CLIENT, NOT YOURS , AM MONITORING HIS EMAIL BOX OK

YOU KEEP OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OR WE WILL HAVE PROBLEM OK????

Johnny Fuckface responds:

Quote:
IS THAT A THREAT?????

IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP OFF, THEN YOU MUST SEND ME $1000 OR ELSE I WOULD BURST UR JOB AFTER U DON COLECT $10000 FROM HER HAND, NA HE USE HIS LEG ENTER MY TRAP, SO IF U WANT TO COLLECT MORE MONEY FROM HER, LET ME DO MY JOB OK THEN I CAN GIVE YOU YOUR OWN %, DEAL??

OR ELSE .............

No, no. That's not how it works. Barrister Frank responds in bold red text, in the largest font Gmail can muster up:

Quote:
YES THAT IS A THREAT, GOAT LIKE YOU. IF I CAN HACK Peter BOX, DONT THINK I CAN NOT FIND WHERE YOU LIVE OK. MY BOYZ CAN FIND YOU AND I GARANTEE YOU DO NOT WANT THAT OK. WE MAKE YOU REGREAT THE DAY YOUR MAMA OPENED HER SMELLING TOTO AND SPIT YOU OUT OK.

Peter DEY MY CLIENT, THIS IS NOT FOR DISCUSSION, I DO NOT DISCUSS WITH GOATS.

KEEP EMAILING Peter AND YOU GO SEE HOW QUICK I GO PULL TRIGGER FOR YOUR FUCKING HEAD, *DELETED*

Luckily for me, my lad knows an assassin, who I'll soon be paying to kill off Barrister Frank and all his boyz.

I'll be emailing the assassin with a list of demands for the execution.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shameful, just shameful. Thumbs up Thumbs up

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk tsk. The nerve! Don't they realise there's an assassination and dolla chop protocol? You'd think they'd never heard of online assassination etiquette. What do they teach these lads. I mean, honestly ..

(Loving your work, thrylos!)

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic