SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A little help...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419jackers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having fun with my new mugu. I've officially wasted two weeks of his time, and now groundhog day has arrived. I want my trophy photo, he wants his MCTN number and we are in deadlock.

I've sent him a fake WU receipt, repeated myself over and over and now he is refusing to budge. Do i drop him now or try another tactic?

"I have seen the forms you send to me to fill there is something i don't understand there my father in the Lord how can immigration asking about what is my underwear that am wearing in the forms?" - Beatrice Ukeh

Closed lad accounts x1
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try the .. just got a mail from someone else with a similar fund (must be your lucky day) cut and paste most of his script and then introduce the dolla choppa (same name different e-mail .. your new email account), that will get him going .. tell him you need to verify which one is the real one .. with a photo.
Or you could try ladsatives .. laxatives for constipated lads.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All those are good ideas. Another would be to support this forum then you would have some new and seriously fun tools to use!!!

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MTCN Vau1t. S3cure Shield - these are good.

The dolla chop - this is great

Killing your character - a classic

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobtheelephant: You might want to l33t or XXX the MTCN procedure so that lads don't find it via Google. Just a suggestion.

Killing off a character can buy you quite a bit of time to delay things even further especially if you have another character already baiting him.
Who knows, if you kill your character off at the right moment you could do a reverse NOK to the lad(s).

If you get sick of one character, introduce another character and send your first character on a "business trip" and have the second character take over until your original character decides to return.

If you have more than one character in play then what better way to screw with a lad than to make the two (or more) character's quarrel and thus have them turn against each other.

Have IPPs (Invisible People of Power) prevent you from making the payment whenever you want. Whether's it's the church and they can't be bothered at the time of the payment, a bank manager, Western Union/Money Gram have temporarily denied all transactions to Nigeria from your location due to all the scams and thus needs to be transferred to a neighboring country (Safari Wink), the Safari camp has the money in a windowless vault and the money is all the way in the Gambia or something like that.

The sky's the limit!

What I found that delayed some time was introducing a "Hacker" character and have them send "hacked" emails to the lad and make your character create a new email account while the "hacker" continues to contact the lad with demands, death threats, and offer of large sums of cash if he can get your "original character" captured-dead or alive.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that was a bonehead move on my part. I hadn't had my full share of coffee yet.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic