SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Hacked, need help

View next topic
View previous topic

Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A relative sent me this. I've cut all personal information. I can't seem to pull up where it actually came from, anyone got the link to that handy dandy address stripper?

Please, feel free to call this guy....unmercifully. I don't have a phone. If you can bait him, even better. Can we bring him down because of identity fraud? How would a Nigerian scammer even get a personal email, she's not the kind to have responded to anything. She is very active in her church, so I was wondering if that was it.

Quote:
Hi,

How you doing? I made a trip to London (United Kingdom) unannounced some days back, Unfortunately i got mugged at gun point last night! All cash, Credit card and phone were stolen, i got messed up in another country, stranded in London, fortunately passport was back in our hotel room. It was a bitter experience and i was hurt on my right hand, but would be fine. I am sending you this message cos i don't want anyone to panic, i want you to keep it that way for now!

My return flight leaves in a few hours but I’m having troubles sorting out the hotel bills, wondering if you could loan me some money to sort out the hotel bills and also take a cab to the airport about ($1,750). I have been to the police and embassy here, but they aren't helping issues, I have limited means of getting out of here, i have canceled my credit cards already and made a police report, I won’t get a new credit card number till I get back home! So I really need your help.

You can contact the hotel management through this telephone number (+447024038732),you could wire whatever you can spare to my name and hotel address via Western union:

Name: Karen XXXXXXX
Greater London
SW10 0PL.
United Kingdom

Get back to me with the details, would def refund it to you once i get back you can count on that! Hopefully tomorrow, below are the details needed for me to pick up the money with my passport.

MTCN:
Amount Sent

I await your prompt response.

Karen XXXXXXXX
[email protected]

If you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But if you focus on your Lord, your family, the needs of others, your work, meeting new people and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad your relative didn't lose any money to this guy.

As to how he got into the addy; it can be any number of way. A keylogger would do the trick, for instance. Your relative should run some spyware scans on her computer.

I leave the phone baiting to others, having no safe phone from which to do it.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The people in your relative's address book stand to lose money to this scum and need to be warned that it's a scam. Can she still get into the account to change the password?

To add to bobtheelephant's thought: keyloggers also get installed on public computers, eg libraries or university kiosks. I never log into personal accounts from such places.

+4470 numbers are premium rate redirects and the caller gets charged an exorbitant amount for the call. So I don't think anyone here will be calling. There's nothing stopping you handing this guy's number out in ladland, evil as that would be.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo! I like that! Wouldn't they know it was a redirect number though?

No one who knows her would be fooled by that letter. She's highly intelligent and would never write like that. Yes, she still has access to that account. I'm going to cut and paste that to her husband though. I've been using his email for safety's sake. They actually worked for a computer company until they retired.

Can you put a key logger program on that can get past firewalls and detection programs? Something tried to take over my computer the other day but all I got was a warning about the site and a notice that my program ate it already.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believed the whole thing until the Western Union thing came up. Your relative need only to change the password of his/her email account. I assume Karen is not the name of your relative, correct?

Closed lad accounts X3

You have taken the autjority for granted. We will have the fbi visit you.
Vampiremerchant
Terrible Joker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what you are looking for

http://headertool.apelord.com/

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phishing is more likely than a keylogger. It's easier to send out a batch of emails saying that your Hotmail account will be closed unless you log onto a fake site with, or reply with your email address and password.

Closed lad accounts x 4
3 dead websites

is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt. Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same thing happened to me a while back with nearly the same message--stranded in UK, need money, blah blah blah.

One handy thing I found out is that they will insert their email address into your settings as the alternate contact email--in case you forget your passwords and what not--so check that.

I hope that made sense.
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Vampire, I did a search on here and it didn't show up, although I know I've seen it numerous times.

jelliot, I noticed the return email looked slightly odd. There is an r next to an n in it, looks like an em (m) in the font most emails use. I've emailed a message (from a bait account of course) telling her sure I'll send the money. I hope the sucker answers, so far it hasn't bounced. Usually if it's a dead address it tells me immediately.

Well, I guess I have a new "message phone" at the very least. Do feel free to pass his number out to all of your lads.

Thanks you all, I will pass on all of your excellent information to my relative.

raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine had her Hotmail account hacked into and a similar email sent. She changed her password, only to have the guy re hack into it. She ended up closing the account.

I once did a search and discovered there's dedicated Hotmail hacking software (at the time they were up to version 10). 36,000 people had downloaded it. :-9

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I noticed ads for hacking beside my message when I emailed her husband.

I use gmail for my private account, I couldn't get the hacked email to give me any headings even. The baiter's account I replied with is on yahoo, if they hack that they will be very disappointed. It's pretty much dedicated to one scammer. If they do, I'll respond on my other account. It's got lots of addys, all of scammers.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not actually advocating this, but getting about five minutes alone with a lad's e-mail account would be very, very sweet.

Again, that would be both illegal and totally over the line for me, but it's the sort of thing you fantasize about.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to be overly zealous, but in addition to being illegal, it is also something we do not discuss here at all.

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs>Dla Bnn>Lbra Acra>Dkar Dkr>Bnjul> Dkr>Tmbktu>Abche>Adre>N'djmna, Lgos>Cairo>Aswn>Jail Ctnu>Lgos Ctnu>acra, Lgos>Jbrg>Drbn>Prt Elzbth>CT>Sprngbk>CT>Drbn>CT>Hrre>Lska>DEsSlm>Mmbasa>Nirbi>Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Vcamera Sand Timer Team Woody Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cold Justice: In gmail, you can view the headers of a received email by clicking the little down-pointing triangle in the upper right of the message. Select "show original". Then copy the header into the apelord tool mentioned above. Your relative's account is yahoo, so you should be able to get an IP and possible location.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
PierceVoodoll
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
+4470 numbers are premium rate redirects and the caller gets charged an exorbitant amount for the call. So I don't think anyone here will be calling. There's nothing stopping you handing this guy's number out in ladland, evil as that would be.

Oh goody, now I have a secretary to relay my lads to, when they are too willing to call. What a genuine surprise they both are gona have Smile

lad1: haloo, is ita khareen?
lad2: oh ok hi how are you?
lad1: i wanta tok about proposal, biznes
lad2: ok, have you emailed me ya address and bank?
lad1: ?

Twisted Evil
psychicbait
Mistress of Piggies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Good to see you about the premises, CJ. Sorry it had to be for such a scummy affair.
If you can, post up the addy.
There´s a mincing machine awaiting the creep.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic