SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sgt. Ken Holland Strikes Oil in Iraq!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dungslinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just joined Eater today...found you guys while Googling 419 scams. Love this site!! I've been playing with Sgt. Ken for about a week or so and man is he resilient! I sorta got tired of the game a few days ago and wrote him an email that I was sure would blow the whole deal. But NOOOOOO!! He came back and tried to turn the tables...what cojones he has! I love this guy!
Anyway....I'll try to post the thread of emails here and would love to get some useful advice from the experts.

I don't have the original email I received from Sgt. Ken but it was the classic....I have these $15.5 million from an oil deal in Iraq and I need someone to receive the shipment of cash...blah blah. I'll start with my response to his first note.

To: [email protected]
Subject: I want to help!!
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:26:52 -0500

Dear Sgt. Holland -

My family and I are eager to help you. We lost a nephew to the War early on he was deployed in the occupation of Baghdad. Please let us know what we need to do.
God Bless America!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tijd voor een nieuwe telefoon? Bekijk de mogelijkheden van een Windows Phone! =

-----Original Message-----
To: xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Mar 1, 2010 1:38 pm
Subject: WHAT TO DO

Thanks for yours.

The money in question is $15,500,000.00 (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND STATES DOLLARS) deposited with a security and Finance Company based in Europe but has a little office here. They are engaged in Diplomatic delivery and sundries.
I will proceed to the local Office of the Security Company to forward a RELEASE REQUEST ORDER to their administrative Office in Europe so that they contact you and release the cargo to you.

Also, i will let you have a copy of the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and the DEED OF LODGEMENT that the Company issued to me when i made the deposit of the trunk box containing the $15,500,000.00. This will immediately confer on you the requisite legal authority to retrieve and recieve the cargo.
Once you are in receipt of the cargo containing our money, i will issue you further directives as i will be finding time to come over to meet with you in your address.

For your participation in this deal we will let you have 30% of the total sum which is $4,650,000.00 (FOUR MILLION SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)I hope this is a fair share to you?

Do let me have your full contact details, like FULL NAMES, ADDRESS,TELEPHONE NUMBERS, OCCUPATION, AGE so that i can use same in filling out the Release Request Order in your name and beneficiary of the deposited cargo.

I want to assure you that everything is in the up and up and i have already worked out all modalities necessary for the smooth and swift transfer of the cargo to you. I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free and you will not get into trouble with the deal.What is required of you is honesty and sincereity of purpose this is a guarantee that you will abide by our agreement when these fund gets to you.

Do note that as member of the American Troop, i am not allowed to transact in any form of deal so i will implore you to make our dealings confidential as possible.

Do let me hear from you today.

Sgt. Ken Holland
dungslinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: Re: WHAT TO DO
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:56:09 -0500

Dear Sgt. Holland -

Since you are a member of our distinguished armed forces I will trust you and know that you are a man of your word. Yes, 30% of the total sum is a very fair share for us...thank you, sir! We still can't believe how lucky we are that you found us! When can we expect the shipment to arrive and when will you pick up your portion? How would you like to arrange to pick it up? What should we do with your money until you come to get it? Are you sure we won't get into trouble?

Here is my information:

Name: William Morello
Address: 475 East Drive, Copiague, New York USA 11726

I will reply with my telephone number and any other information you will need after I receive your response to my questions.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Bill

Sent: Thu, Mar 4, 2010 2:50 am
Subject: WHERE ARE YOU?

Hello Bill,

Where are you? what is happening? i have since written to you in details on how to proceed with the transfer of the $15,500,000.00 to you.

Courtesy demands that even if you are no longer interested in the deal, you have to get back to me in clear terms so that i can make an alternative arrangement.

Do get back to me so that we can make progress for time is of the essence.

Regards.
sgt. Ken Holland

Subject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU?
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:57:54 -0500

Sgt. Holland,

I must have missed your earlier email because I have not received any further instructions from you on what to do next. I have been waiting patiently to hear from you and thinking about this great opportunity.

Bill

In a message dated 3/4/2010 11:56:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Hello Bill,

I was worried when your email did not get to me, I guess its was a network issue. You will agree with me that there is the need for us to always keep in contact so that we can work in tandem and achieve our goals timely.

I was in the Local Office of the Security Company yesterday and i have already used your contact details to fill out the Release Request Form in your name as the norminated legal receipient of the cargo containing the $15,500,000 at the local Office here of the Security Company called Mutsibishi UFJ Diplomatic Security .

They promised they will be despatching a RELEASE INSTRUCTION ORDER to their administrative main Office in London (which handles all their adminstrative and despatch affairs) to contact you and conclude with you on the details and the intinery for the delivery of the Cargo from UK to you in the States.

Meanwhile, the consignment containing the $15.5M has been deposited since 2008 and i was informed that it has attracted some demmurrages charges since it has been with them longer than i told them it will be. They calaculated the demurrage charges accrued and the charges was about $17,530 . I was so shocked to hear that, i was able to raise $10,000 but i asked a friend and a colleague to loan me some funds and he promised to give me $5000 that will make it $15,000 . I am still trying to see if i can come up with the balance .

I pray to get that so that i can be able to pay of the charges on tommorow to enable them deal with you accordingly and deliver the cargo as arranged.

The only problem i am facing is that as troops on peace keeping mission, our regular salaries are wired to our home account we are only given weekly allowances. I managed to pay off from my small savings all these while.

I will get back to you when i am done.

When you are contacted by Mutsibishi UFJ Diplomatic Security Company do tell them you have my mandate to receive my consignment deposited with them

Keep me posted.

Your Friend,
Sgt. Ken Holland

Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 11:52:56 -0500
Subject: Re: PROGRESS ON TRANSACTION

Hello Sgt Holland -
I have been contacted by the courier and I am getting them the things they require. I will keep you posted.
Regards,
Bill

At this point I also received emails from the "courier company"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dungslinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent: Sun, Mar 7, 2010 10:52 am
Subject: when is the delivery?

Bill,

Did you get my last email with the documents attached? whats the position with the security company? when are they making the delivery?

Keep me posted. I am worried.

Sgt. Ken

Subject: Re: when is the delivery?
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:24:31 -0500

Dear Sgt Ken,

No need to worry. I am going to borrow my friend's scanner after work today so that I can provide the courier company with a copy of my passport which they asked for. I will email them the information tonight and tomorrow morning I will arrange for the transfer of the fee. Then we should be ready to go. I can't wait! i think that the least we can do is to invite you over to our house for a home cooked dinner when you arrive in the states.
I have a funny story to share with you...although until I realized they must have the wrong person it wasn't so funny! This morning around 6:30 we had people come to our house...these three guys in suits. I figured it must be because of some debt we owed because things have been very tight over the last two years (but soon...not anymore!!). Anyway, turns out they were from the local office of the FBI....crazy, but they had ID and everything so I let them in. They told me that they have been working for several months with the authorities in the Netherlands on some kind of an internet scam, I think they said something like a 419(?) and that they were close to an arrest in the case. The FBI said their interest was also in prosecuting this person because he was impersonating a member of the U.S. armed forces which they said is a serious federal offense. Here's the real crazy part...somehow somebody in Holland got hold of your name and is using it in this scam!
I got real scared because I don't want them to know about our business so I didn't say anything. I just listened. Sgt Ken, I think you need to contact your commander and let them know that somebody is impersonating you before things get out of hand! Besides, now that we're almost done getting our business deal together, it would be terrible if you were delayed from coming home to collect your share.
Anyway, I'm sure you will straighten things out, but please do this before that other guy goes too far. It sounded like the authorities are pretty far along with their case...they are just collecting more evidence. I am writing to you from my computer at work since I had to give the FBI guys mine so that they can analyze the files or something. I don't know what they think they will find or why my computer but you don't say no to the FBI..lol. I should have it back in a few days but you can still contact me and I will answer you from work. Whew! What a day so far!

Regards,

Bill

DOESN'T EVEN FLINCH!!! LOL

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2010 10:22 am
Subject: LET ME HEAR FROM YOU

Hello Bill,

Whats up? did you get my last email? have you made the payment? have the security Company sent you the form?

Let mehear from you urgently.

Sgt. Ken

SO....I TURN UP THE HEAT Twisted Evil I wanted to get rid of this guy.

Subject: Re: LET ME HEAR FROM YOU
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 10:55:57 -0500

Dear SGT. KEN HOLLAND,
[ BEGIN SCAM E-MAIL ]

Subject: RE:
Date: 01/08/2010 08:10:31 PM (Sat, 9 Jan 2010 02:10:31 +0100)

My name is Sgt. Ken Holland of the of the US Marine in Ba'qubah,Iraq. We made some money from an Oil deal that we want you to help us to receive.Kindly, download and read the attached PDF File(Details) for details. If interested reply via my private email id: [email protected]
Sgt.Ken Holland

PDF document attachment (DETAILED INFOR.pdf)

=============================

Hello Sir,

I am Sgt. Ken Holland of the Engineering military unit of the US Army here in Ba'qubah in
Iraq.We have the sum of $15,500,000.00 (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) that we want to move out of the country.

My partners and I need a reliable person we can trust. It is oil money and legal.Basically,
since we are working for the government we cannot keep these funds, but we want to
transfer the funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore
account. But we are moving it through Diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly
or a bank of your choice using Diplomatic Courier Service.

The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take
your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place
where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested i
will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

You can be rest assured that this business is risk free.

Regards,
Sgt. Ken Holland .

[ END SCAM E-MAIL ]

SGT. KEN HOLLAND
The Nigerian 419 advance fee scam, known simply as 419 (four-one-nine) is named after section 419 of the Nigerian penal code. Although mostly Nigerian in origin, it is quite common to find many of these scams coming from many other countries, both within and outside Africa. Spain and Netherlands have more than their share of 419 scammers.

PS. Got this from the officers who visited yesterday. I'm cooperating fully with them. Do they fuck you up the ass in Dutch prisons? Stop off in Amsterdam and pick up some good weed...it'll make the assfucking less painful. Surprised)

BUT, NOOOOOOOOO...HE JUST KEEPS ON TICKING!! I LOVE HIM!!!!

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:Tue, Mar 9, 2010 12:01 pm

I just went through your last emails mow and i feel so dissapointed.

Your use of the language is derogatory, uncomplimentary, insultive and totally unacceptable by my person. Who do hell do you classify as a scammer? what the hell do ya mean? i feel so pissed high and hated my self for having had any dealings with you. You know why? it took me fucking years to build my reputation and nothing on earth not even all the monies in the world can make me descend to the level of absurd to stain it or abuse it like you have done. I feel highly embarrased and demand appology from you in strong terms.

For the records, i am in the know of the scandalous postings on the internet. There are even worst things than that that has happened.What an error of judgement for you to jump into conclusion without seeking my opinion about that. To be sincere with you,i earlier contacted an Irish man who was willing to help and the processes of getting the funds transfered to him was set in motion but he was involved in a ghastly auto accident that claimed his live early the year, hence we could not conclude. This led me to contacting one so called Pastor Mike who started showing elements of greed by asking for 50% of the entire sum. He even had the guts to ask me for an upfront payments to him.His characters was to say the least very suspicious. I suspected he has ulterior motives of running away with the entire $15.5M when it gets to him. This i cannot afford to let it happen because I had gone through alot to get this fund. When he discovered that we were was not going to yield to his demands he threatened to report us to the Army authorities and to expose our dealings. Part of his threat was the postings on the Internet. He is just a small time blackmailer and wickedly evil.

Unfortunatley After all these, my colleague who i was doing this deal with lost his life in the hands of Iraqi inusrgents and i was saddled with this responsibility.This led to my contacting you in good faith believing that as a Woman of honor with a reputation to keep you will not use me or use the deal against me but the way you are going gives me cause for concern. In my search for a reliable person to assist in the transfer of this funds i contacted you believing that you will not cheat or betray me when this money gets to you but if you do i will leave you to your conscience and nature as your judge.

Every person has the right of say or disent ab initio and its a fundamental truism but that right should not be abused by wanton use of words albeit demeaning to the next person.

Becuase of the innuedoes that the so called Pastor Mike has created you went about trying to mudsling on me why? Look, nobody is forcing anybody to continue in this but there are more honourable ways which one can vent his disagreements than descending to the level of absurd like you just did.Coming to think of it, who should be more afraid of losing in this deal? you or myself? I should be more wary because i have all to lose because when this money is transfered to you and you decide to go against our agreement , i stand to lose all.

On a second thought,Your fears are no doubt well founded because alot is happening in this world and wicked people capitalise on other persons kindness and trust to undo them. Yes,let me be honest with you, there are so many internet and other forms of scam which is man's inhumanity to man but you will also agree with me like i earlier said that two things can look alike but in essence they are not thesame.

I can assure you that i am real and the deal is for real and you not gonna regret doing it with me Again,My Brother, Franz Fannon once said that "Hunger in Dignity is better than bread eaten in slavery" I cannot descend to the level of lieing to you because of any money. I have my intergrity and my job to keep and i dont intend to damn it no matter the money.

As always, the ball is in your court make up your mind and get back to me in clear terms,for time is of the essence.

Sgt. Ken

WHAT BALLS HE HAS!!! LOL SO, WE GO ON......

Dear Sgt Ken,

I took last night to think about your last email and that I may have been unfair to make accusations when you have been very kind. I apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred and my use of foul language. I am actually quite ashamed to have allowed myself to go so low as to use words that I never use. May God forgive me for my rash and terrible words spoken in anger!
If you have not already found someone else to work with I would like to pick up where we left off before my unfortunate outburst. Ik wist dat u een vervalsing van eerste e-mail was. Ik wilde enkel zien wat u ging vragen om. Eigenlijk, heb ik van onze correspondentie genoten. Ik hoop u ook hebt. Gelieve te excuseren mijn Nederlands… het is niet zo goed zoals uw Engels.
PLEASE let me know what our next steps should be!

Sincerely,

Bill

LET'S SEE IF HE NOTICES THE DUTCH....

To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Mar 10, 2010 10:11 pm
Subject: RE: THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER

Bill,

Thanks for yours.

I have noted your apollogies and i understand your position. Two wrongs they say, can not make a right. You see in business and as well as other relationships, trust and honesty is the guiding principle. I appreciate your sincerity of purpose and i implore you to keep it.

Bill, i saw you write in Dutch in your last email. What do you mean? i do not understand what you wrote. Please explain.

Honestly, i was on the verge of getting another person to continue the dealing but on a second thought let me allow you to continue. Do proceed according to the instruction of the security Company and send them the documents that i earlier forwarded to you and also as a matter of urgency make the payment for the DDR Form E2 as arranged.

I wait to hear from you urgently.

Sgt. Ken

HE DOES!!! BUT IT DOESN"T STOP SGT. KEN!!

Re: THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER
Date:Thu, Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Dear Sgt. Ken -

Hope your having a great day. I don't believe that you ever told me where you are stationed? I hope it's not in a dangerous place as WE HAVE LOST ENOUGH OF OUR BOYS! We still have not gotten over the loss of our nephew.
I have been busy today. I bought a new computer because I don't know if I'll ever get my old one back from the authorities...everything the government does takes forever! Hope they find whatever they're looking for, but I always delete our emails after I reply to you, so don't worry about our discrete business.
I also sent the forms and the fee payment to the courier company today. To be safe, I sent everything in a certified mail to their address in London via Express Delivery. I was told that the package should arrive in London by Saturday and delivery would be attempted. If not accepted Saturday, they will re-deliver on Monday....so we're almost ready to go!

Best regards,

Bill

AND THAT'S WHERE WE'RE AT FOR NOW.....keep you posted.
dungslinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 9:53 am
Subject: RE: CLARIFICATIONS NEEDED

Hello Bill,

How are you today, I hope everything is in the up and up?

I am happy you have made the payment but i want to know how you sent the money. Did you place cash in an envelope and posted to them or you sent the funds via western union? Like i know they instructed that payments should be by Western union money transfer. All you need to send to the Security company is the Western Union MTCN Numbers which is usally a 10 digit control numbers. If you sent it via Western union then write to them so that they can acess cash and send out the DDR Form E2 to you immediately as we do not need to wait till monday.

Please, clarify and let me also have details of the payment for my records sake as i am keeping records of all expense we made on this transaction so that we can deduct them at source before sharing the balance of the $15.5M in the ratio we already agreed.

Let me hear from you urgently.

Sgt. ken

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sgt. Ken,

Sorry for not getting back to you yesterday but we had a late winter rain storm last night and we lost our power until this morning. This has been an amazing winter...so much snow and now its raining like in the Bible! Yes...everything should be on schedule now for us to get that shipment over here. I apologize for the delay so far. That's why I chose the most direct option while I was at the bank yesterday and took out a bank money order. The Post Office is right next door to the bank so it was quick and easy to do everything at the same time.
Here's what I sent in the package...A copy of the Deposit Certificate and the Deed of Deposit that you were kind enough to send to me, plus a money order in the amount of $303.10. I'm not sure if this is the correct amount because the Courier Company sent me two emails with different prices for the DDR Form...one was $200 and the other said 200 Pounds. I asked the bank what the difference is and they said that yesterday's conversion was 1.5155 so to be safe I made out the money order for the amount in Pounds. I am sure that if this is an overpayment the Courier Company will refund the difference....I'm sure they don't need my few dollars! So far, I have spent $303.10 plus $5.00 for the money order and $22.75 for the Certified letter Express Delivery for a total of $330.85. That leaves me kind of broke for the next week, but I can't complain considering that we will all be just fine when the shipment arrives!
Hope you have a great weekend knowing that our mission is almost compete!

Best,

Bill

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like someone from the group "pastor mike" has already worked on him. please make sure that you read the stickies and I hope that you are baiting using a safe email account and not your personal one?

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Arnold21
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sound so delicious
sharebear1972
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was also the victim of this mans scam...I never sent any money to him, received a cheque for 40, 148.48...I went and took this payment to the bank...There is an automatic hold for 5 busness days. The bank called me today August 06 2010 saying the money is counterfit
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi sharebear1972!
Welcome to Eater. I'm sorry that you were scammed. Did you lose money through the cheques that he sent?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dungslinger wrote:
Your use of the language is derogatory, uncomplimentary, insultive and totally unacceptable by my person.

That's a signature-worthy line if I've ever seen one! Laughing

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic