SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two times?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
einsteinboricua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am anxiously awaiting the reply of a lad whom I suspect to have baited a while back. The IP links to Dakar, the place of the previous lad's email and (s)he is writing in comic sans, the same font of the previous lad. And funnily enough, (s)he's using the same first name as the other lad. Of course, my character will be different since I want to really get this one. Twisted Evil

While we're on the subject: has anyone had the opportunity to bait the same lad more than once because he/she was dumb enough to send you a second email?

Closed lad accounts X3

You have taken the autjority for granted. We will have the fbi visit you.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah.

Once you e-mail them, your addy goes on a list, and some lads will just occasionally spam out a whole new format to everyone on their list.

Good times.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of us have baited the same lad as different characters at the same time. Either as part of one bait, or as two or more different baits.

Lads don't care because they like to have baiters as play mates... Twisted Evil Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic