SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Confused Mrs Bimbo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The actors:

- ME = Padre Emilio Vogli (Greece)
- Mrs Bimbo Patricks (West Africa)
- advocate Kaba Moriba (West Africa)

*don't mess with mefilas*

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "

Last edited by mefilas on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: Emilo

I am Mrs Bimbo patricks from a city Abidjan Cote d'ivoire West Africa, I am married to Mr. David Patricks, I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a Government Estate Building Contractor before my husband death on January 25 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child due to my fibriod problem. He died after a brief illness.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since my husband death I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $3.8Million (USD) dollars in a Finance Security Firm. Presently the money is still in the security Firm. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next two weeks due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than one week, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage .

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use at last 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money.

This is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be prayerful all through your life.

Write to me on the this email address immediately and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, for this same purpose. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely wilth your full contact information as follow:

1.Full Name,
2.Residential address,
3.Private Phone No,
4.Occupation,
5.Age.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
yours sister in Christ.
Mrs Bimbo Patricks.

Quote:
To: Bimbo

Hi, i'm willing to help you.
Tell me HOW.

Padre emilio.

Quote:

My beloved Brother In Christ Mr. Padre Emilio,

Glory be to God Almighty for having you.

My beloved In Christ, thanks for your urgent reply towards my mail, honestly I am beginning to have joy over me as you have promised to make my dream come true by using my money to do charity work in your country.

Honestly my beloved brother; you will be rewarded in aboundance if you can devot your time to work for God Almighty. All I want from you is to do according to my instruction by using the money to help the poor, motherless home, Hospitals and mostly God venyard churches around you in your country.

Beloved Brother In Christ, as soon as I hear from you with assuring that you will do according to my instruction by using my inheritance money as i instructed, I will give you the contact of my late Husband Lawyer to help you for the transfer of the money to your account in your country smoothly.

Remain bless in the Lord as I wait to hear from you urgently,

Your Sister In Christ,

Mrs.Bimbo Patricks.

Quote:

Dear Bimbo,

just tell me how i can help you and who i need to contact !
blessed be you by the force.

Padre emilio

Quote:

My beloved brother In Christ Mr.Padre,

Thanks for your mail.

Honestly, i am happy for your accepting to do according to my instruction by using my money to help the poor and needys in your country, God will bless you and your entire family.

Please my belove one, i will want you to send to me your contact information to know the person i an doing something wih.

Your information needed are as follow:

1.Full Name,
2.Residential address,
3.Private Phone No,
4.Occupation,
5.Age.

Below is the contact of my Late Husband Lawyer, please contact him as soon as you read this email today, i have informed him about you as my bother in Christ whom my money will be transfer to his account in his country, ask him the possibility of having the money in your account. Do let me know after contacting him.

The Lawyer Contact:

KABA MORIBA ESQ (PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE).
MORIBA CHAMBERS, ABIDJAN COTE DI VOIRE.
ADDRESS:RUE 22B PLOT A1 KOKODI,
EMAIL : [email protected]
TEL: +225 66 91 72 36
ABIDJAN COTE DI VOIRE,
WEST AFRICA.

Remain bless in the Lord,
Your Sister In Christ,
Mrs.Bimbo Patricks.

Quote:

Dear Bimbo,

i send you my information.
1. padre emilio vogli
2. holy moses street, 19 GREECE
3. 0981 05 17 ***
4. priest at the holy moses foundation
5. 56 years old

i bless you !

padre Emilio

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

ATT: MR.PADRE EMILIO VOGLO,

SIR,

IT IS MY PLEASEURE TO INFORM YOU THAT I RECEIVED YOUR INFORMATION FROM MRS.BIMBO PATRICKS FOR THE TRANSFER OF HER FUND $3.8 MILLION DEPOSITED IN THE BANK HERE BY HER LATE HUSBAND MR.DAVID PATRICKS.

IT WILL INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE VERIFIED FROM THE BANK THE POSSIBILITY OF TRANSFERRING THIS MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT. THE FOREIGN REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR OF THE BANK REQUESTED SOME LEGAL DOCUMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED FROM GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES HERE IN ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE WEST AFRICA BEFORE THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS ARE AS FOLLOW:

1. AUTHORIZATION LETTER,
2. AFFITDAVIT FOR FUND TRANSFER.

I WILL VISIT VERIOUS GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES CONCERNED TOMORROW MORNING TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITY OF OBTAINING THESE LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AND FAVOUR. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I COME BACK.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE)
+225 66 91 72 36.

Quote:

Honestly, i am very happy to read your mail and your full contact information sent to me, God will bless you.

Beloved Brother, have you contacted the Lawyer as i instructed you? please i made a small mistake in his email address and i will want you to correct it by written on this email which i sent to you now.

His new email address of the Lawyer:

KABA MORIBA ESQ (PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE).
MORIBA CHAMBERS, ABIDJAN COTE DI VOIRE.
ADDRESS:RUE 22B PLOT A1 KOKODI,
EMAIL : [email protected]
TEL: +225 66 91 72 36
ABIDJAN COTE DI VOIRE,
WEST AFRICA.

Beloved Sabir, your information has been given to him and he promised to contact you today. He told me that after his return today he will write you or call you. Always obdate me with any development in this charity project.

Remain bless,
Your Sister In Christ,
Mrs.Bimbo Patricks.

Quote:

why are you calling my "Sabir"? ("Beloved Sabir, your information has been given to him and he promised to contact you today. ")

Quote:

Thanks for your mail.

Beloved Padre, my peace of the Lord God be with you and your entire family as you have devoted your time to do this charity project on my behalf in your country. His aboundance blessing will always shine in your family.

My beloved Padre, i am very sorry about the mistake i made by using this name Sabir instead of Padre, Sabir is Man of God who always pray for me, he visit me often in the hospital and alway write me to know my health condition, after replying to his mail i then reply your own massage and it was when this mistake accured, you are the one i am addressing to, it is typing erro, please i'm very sorry about that my beloved Padre.

Beloved Padre, the Lawyer also contacted me yesterday that he will be going to the Government Authorities to verify how he will get some documents which Bank asked him to provide before they will transfer the money to your account. Please my dear try and coorperate with him so that this money will be transferred to your account in your country.

I will wait to read from you soon.

Till then remain bless in the Lord.

Your Sister In Christ,
Mrs.Bimbo Patricks.

Quote:

Noboy is perfect dear BIMBO,

i need the following documents:

1. AUTHORIZATION LETTER,
2. AFFITDAVIT FOR FUND TRANSFER.

and i would also appreciate a picture of you. I will show my priests in the church who is spending so much money to charity.

with love,
padre emilio vogli

Quote:

ATTN: MR.PADRE EMILIO VOGLO,

SIR,

IN PURSUANCE OF YOUR MATTER, I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY GONE
TO THE VARIOUS GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES CONCERNED FOR
ISSUING THESE TWO LEGAL DOCUMENTS AND ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN
PERFECTED AS REGARDS TO THIS. IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THESE
DOCUMENTS IN YOUR FAVOUR, WE ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE
SUM OF (1,200.00 EURO) WHICH REPRESENT THE MANDATORY
GOVERNMENT FEES.

I HAVE ARRANGED TO PAY THE ABOVE FEE TO PERMIT THE
ISSUING OF THE DOCUMENTS TO TAKE PLACE IN YOUR NAME AND
ADDRESS. THEREFORE, I ADVISE THAT YOU SEND THIS MONEY
TO WARRANT ME COMPLETE MY OBLIGATIONS. ON YOUR ADVICE,
WE SHALL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO SEND THE MONEY.

AFTER OBTAINING THESE DOCUMENTS COPIES WILL BE SENT TO
YOU IMMEDIATELY FOR VERIFICATION.

I HAVE TRIED TO REACH YOU VIA YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER BUT IS NOT GOING THROUGH, PLEASE TRY AND CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MASSAGE.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE)
00225 66 91 72 36.

Quote:
To: Moriba

Dear,

i didn't send you the documents yet but i have asked Bimbo and i can provide the documents soon.
I rarely use my phone due to my function as a priest, so please contact me via email.

bless you,

padre emilio vogli(not voglo!)

Quote:
To: Emilio

My beloved Padre,

Thanks for your mail.

Beloved Padre, i am sorry about the my picture which you ask me to send to you, right now i have no picture with men but you should know my present condition that i am in the hospital taking treatment over my sickness, even the Doctor has giving his word that i will be goinf in for a surgical operation by friday this week and i dont know what will be the out come of the operation.

As regards to the Documents requested, i dont have it, but according to the Bank these two document will proof the legality of the money and also help to have smooth transfer of the money to your account. According to the Lawyer, it is the office of the Government of Cote d'ivoire Ministry of Justic will issue the AFFITDAVIT FOR FUND TRANSFER while Ministry of Finance issue AUTHORIZATION LETTER.

The Lawyer told me that after his verification today, he was asked to pay the total sum of 1,200 euro before they will obtain these two documents. Now, i am still on the sick bed and dont have any money to give or provide, i will want you to tell the Lawyer to help in paying this money after you receive the money in your account you will send it back to him. Right now he is the only person who can assist you here, so please call him or write to him to help you pay this money for the documents i bleive he will accept.

My beoved One, please try and coorperate with hm so that he willrender this financial help to you by making sure Bank transfer this money to your acount in your country. Please inform me as soon as you finalize with him,

Remain bless,
Mr.Bimbo Patricks.

Quote:

Dear Bimbo,

Again I bless you in the name of my church. My brothers in the church are all very willing to help you but they are really waiting for a picture of you. It doesn’t have to be a recent one, an older one would also do it.
I will contact the lawyer right now!
Padre Emilio vogli

mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Kaba morrito,

I was asked by Mrs Bimbo to send 1.200 euro to you. Is that correct? If yes, let me know HOW I can send you the money!

May you be blessed

Padre Emilio V.

Quote:

Dear Kaba morrito,

I was asked by Mrs Bimbo to send 1.200 euro to you. Is that correct? If yes, let me know HOW I can send you the money!

May you be blessed

Padre Emilio V.

Quote:

ATTN: MR.PADRE EMILIO VOGLO,

SIR,

YES, THE INFORMATION YOU GOT FROM MRS.BIMBO PATRICKS IS RIGHT, SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW:

NAME: KABA MORIBA.
CITY : ABIDJAN.
WEST AFRICA.

AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THE MONEY FROM YOU, I WILL GO TO THE GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES CONCERNED FOR ISSUING THESE DOCUMENTS TO MADE THE PAYMENT IN YOUR FAVOUR, THIS WILL ENABLE THEM TO ISSUE THESE DOCUMENTS FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH YOU WILL PROVIDE.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE)
+225 66 91 72 36.

Quote:

Dear Kaba Morrito,

before i transfer any money i want to clarify 3 more things.

1) My name is VOGLI not VOGLO !
2) can you send me any certificate/document proving the whole deal?
3) I still wait to get a picture from Mrs Bimbo(my brother from the search only release money when they see who they deal with and to whom they pray).

bless you Mister kaba morrito!

Quote:

ATT: MR.PADRE EMILIO VOGLI,

SIR,

I'M SURPRISED YOU DID NOT KEEP TO YOUR WORD YESTERDAY, IS SNOW STILL FALLING THERE? LET ME HEAR FROM YOU.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE)
+225 66 91 72 36.

Quote:

Dear Kaba Morrito,

Sorry you must be confused? What about SNOW? i never talked about snow. You must be confusing something.

It is very nice weather here in greece and my brothers all have a warm swim in the river nearby.

I always keep my word, god does not allow me to lie.

Can you send me any document or certificate ? and then tell me how to transfer the money.

bless you!

Padre Emilio Vogli

Quote:

SIR,

DO YOU KNOW THE CONDITION OF MRS.BIMBO PATRICKS, I MEAN THE WOMAN WHO WANTS TO TRANSFER HER MONEY TO YOU FOR CHARITY PROJECT? SHE IS LYING CHRITICALLY ILL IN THE HOSPITAL NOW, THIS OCCURE AFTER A SURGICAL OPERATION LAST NIGHT. WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT BECAUSE HER DOCTOR TOLD ME THIS MORNING THAT HER SURVIVAL IS BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD.

WHAT IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION NOW, BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF HER MONEY US$3.8 MILLION DOLLARS, AND I SHOULD MAKE SURE THIS MONEY IS TRANSFRRED TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE)
+225 66 91 72 36.

Quote:

Dear Morrito,

I feel so sorry to hear those news. Everyone in my church is praying tonight for her to get well again.

Now tell me how i can get the money and spent it on the charity as promised.

(by the way, stop using Caps lock, it makes me eyes hurt)

padre emilio vogli

Quote:

SIR,

THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY WE OBTAIN THESE TWO LEGAL DOCUMENTS REQUESTED BY THE BANK, SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE ME GO FOR THE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF, THEN YOU SHALL DO ACCORDING TO MRS.BIMBO PATRICKS INSTRUCTION BY BIULDING CHARITY FOUNDATION FOR THE POOR AND NEEDY'S IN YOUR COUNTRY.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE)
+225 66 91 72 36.

Quote:

Dear Moriza,

we were praying for Miss Bimbo the whole weekend. I hope she is doing fine again.
Ok that sounds great, just let me know HOW to transfer the money to you.

padre emilio vogli

Quote:

Dear Miss Bimbo,

i pray for you every night and day. How is your health doing?

Padre emilio from the holy moses church.

Quote:

ATTN: MR.PADRE EMILIO VOGLI,

SIR,

YOUR MAIL IS NOTED.

SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW:

NAME: KABA MORIBA.
CITY : ABIDJAN.
WEST AFRICA.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE)
+225 66 91 72 36.

Last edited by mefilas on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Morrito,

i have good news, my brother of the holy moses church are willing to help and will collect money in the church tomorrow.
How much money do you need?

bless you and miss Bimbo.

Padre vogli

Quote:

SIR,

THE AMOUNT IS 1,200.00 EURO.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE)
+22566 91 72 36.

Quote:

Dear Mosquito,

I have the 1.200 Euro right now. But i am afraid of using Western Union because I have never used it before and i don't know HOW to use it.

Could i send you the money via postal way? I could take an envelope and send it to you via airmail?

may god bless you,
padre Vogli Emilio

Quote:

SIR,

YOUR MAIL IS NOTED.

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO USE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BECAUSE IT IS EASIER AND SAFETY. GO NOW AND SEND THE MONEY SO THAT I WILL FINALIZE WITH THE GOVERNMENT AUTHOROTIES CONCERNED FOR ISSUING THESE DOCUMENTS TODAY.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE)
+225 66 91 72 36.

Quote:

Dear Moraska,

I have transfered the money. I'm waiting for the documents NOW!

Can you tell me how Miss Bimbo is doing?

bless you
padre vogli

Quote:

SIR,

IF YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY, THEN GIVE ME THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU HAVE USED TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME.

1. SENDERS NAME
2. CONTROL NUMBER
3. COUNTRY
4. QUESTION
5. ANSWER

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE)

Quote:

Dear Sir Morita,

i really want to know how MISS BIMBO is doing.
My church has collected over 5.000 euro for Miss Bimbo. If you need more money, please let me know.

I have sent you 1.200 Euro yesterday.

1. Sender's name: Emilio Vogli
2. control number: 0087221810
3. country: greece
4. question: parent's name?
5. answer: ILUV SCAHAM.

please contact me as quick as possible if there is any problem.

padre emilio vogli

Quote:

Dear Moribta,

please keep me inform, did you get the money?
My church has collected another 3.000 euro waiting for Mrs Bimbo.

padre Emilio

Quote:

SIR,

YOUR MAIL IS NOTED.

I BELEIVED YOU DONT KNOW YOUR SELF OR WHOME YOU ARE JOKING WITH, YOU GAVE ME FAKE INFORMATION BECAUSE I WANTED TO RENDER MY SERVICES TO YOU. I WILL NOT BLAME YOU BUT MRS.BIMBO PATRICKS WHO INVOLVED ME IN THIS PARTICULAR TRANSACTION.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
KABA MORIBA ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE,
+225 66 91 72 36.

Quote:

Dear Miss Bimbo,

how are you doing?
Mister Kaba Moriba isn't very helpful. My church collected 5.000 euro. Please let me know how i can help you!

Bless you Bimbo,
padre emilio vogli

Quote:

Dear Morrito,

How can you dare to say that i "fake" something? I've collected the money in my church and i am willing to help Bimbo.
I have used Wild West Union to send you the money. If it didn't work, you must have made a mistake.
The control number is 0087211810.

Quote:

I’m disappoint son.
My church has collected 8.371 Euro and you broke up contact with me. If you don’t contact me again soon I will spent the money on charity.

mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moriba & Mrs Bimbo didn't reply anymore, i guess the whole transaction was just too slow for him and he didn't want to waste any more time.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh mefilas, I'm sorry it ended there because it was coming along so nicely, and I loved the way you delayed everything by asking again about HOW to send the money.

The problem was that when you sent the fake Western Union MTCN, the lad would have immediately entered it into the Western Union website, and would have then been informed something like, 'This transfer does not exist'. So he knew immediately that you had not sent it. It would have been 'safer' to go to MoneyGram, which can't be checked online. Also, actually getting there could have been delayed a bit. The Padre could have been on retreat, had to arrange transport, got lost on the way, discovered that MoneyGram needed to see his ID, and he didn't have any ID.

However, I love your Padre character, with all his blessings. Hopefully he will feature in future baits of yours.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!
I was also very disappointed how quickly it ended after the very nice start. The scammers did so many mistakes but unfortunately they noticed too quickly that i would pay them anything.

I will consider your hints for my next bait!

Salifem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "padre" person is really cool Smile I hope he is well ...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a classic example of good scambaiting methinks, well done sir!

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic