SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

evil GSM numbers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hjalmar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Lagos: Anxiety Over 'Satanic' GSM Phone Numbers

This Day (Lagos)

Strange claims of killer GSM phone numbers is causing panic among subscribers in Lagos, Yemi Akinsuyi reports

It remains a misery how it all began. The police have tried to dismiss it as hog wash, saying they have received no report so far of any victim.

So is one of the GSM network operators, V Mobile, but the claims persist, spreading all over and causing so much anxiety among GSM mobile phone subscribers. The situation is not being helped by some churches, who have repeatedly warned their followers on the consequences of answering calls of the purported 'satanic' numbers' or even being called on the numbers.

As the claim goes, receiving a call from any of the numbers results in the receiver vomiting blood to death. [...]

Quote:

Do you believe a man can be killed through GSM call?

By Oluwatoyosi Ogunseye

Nigerians have been having sleepless nights over the rumour that certain telephone numbers are allegedly killing people. The numbers, 08011123999, 08022225999, 08023111999, reports claimed have either killed or maimed their receivers.

Daily Sun went to town to get the opinion of people on the alleged killer phone-numbers. [...]

Quote:

Telecom Operators Count Losses From Killer Phone Rumours

Vanguard (Lagos)

Godfrey Ikhemuemhe
Lagos

OPERATORS in the telecommunications industry yesterday recounted the damage which the rumour that some phone calls could cause instant death has done to their business in the past two weeks since it broke. This is following the reported mob attack on the owner of one of the numbers peddled as a death number.

Speaking at a press conference organised by the Association of Licensed Telecom Operators (ALTON) yesterday, Ogugua Chioke, chairman of the Regulatory Committee of the association contended that the rumour was an indication that some people wanted to damage the investment of telecommunications operators in the country. [...]

http://legendsrumors.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html

This is old news, dating from 2004, but seeing as the Nigerians are a very superstitious people, the rumor is probably still well known over there.

I was wondering if this has ever been used in a bait?

There are some anon SMS services that can show these numbers as the sender.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking we should set up a psychic phone hotline specifically for Nigeria, do a lot of business.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooohhh tell 'em if they enter *#06#, write down the number it produces (actually the IMEI, hardware identifier), then they have to dial that number within 5 seconds to get a $1 credit to their mobile accounts.

It'll waste some time and piss a few people off.

Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic idea Very Happy

*#war0anty#* also works, but that's more of a useful information tidbit Smile

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a Nokia one, I think, that one... but the *#06# works on all GSM Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe that is why "the satan soundboard" was so successful a couple of years ago here. it really spooked a lot of lads. One baiter had a lad crying and begging satan to stop calling him Twisted Evil Some of the lads are VERY superstitious, one baiter here recorded a lad doing juju chants for an hour because he believed the baiter was satan Laughing Their susperstition also resulted in other soundboards being created for calling lads

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please!!!!!! Tell us more of this 'satan soundboard" sounds awesome!!

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one link, there are many front ends for this, google is your friend Cool

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Satan_Soundboard_funny.aspx

And here are just a couple of memorable eater moments, there are many more here. HomerJfong didnt use the soundboard and got brilliant results posing as Satan (second link)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110643

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110747

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110910

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic