SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Are you a Baiting Addict?

View next topic
View previous topic

Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some questions which might help you to sort it out for you. See if you can recognise any of these situations in your own life. Remember, there's no disgrace in facing up to the fact that you have a problem.

1. Have you ever decided to stop baiting for a week or so, but only lasted for a couple of days? Most of us in BAITERS ANONYMOUS made all kinds of promises to ourselves and to our families. We could not keep them. Then we came to BAITERS ANONYMOUS said: "Just try not to bait today."
YES/NO

2. Do often lie in bed at night thinking of responses to your lads latest email or thinking of new modalities to try out?
YES/NO

3. Have you ever switched from one kind of bait to another in the hope that this would keep you from getting your baiting kick? We tried all kinds of ways. We made our baits weak. Or just baited straight. Or we did not bait Africans. Or we only baited on weekends. You name it, we tried it. But if we baited anything with a scam in it, we usually got our baiting kick eventually.
YES/NO

4. Have you had to have an eye-opener upon awakening during the past year? Do you need a bait to get started, or to stop shaking? This is a pretty sure sign that you are not baiting "socially."
YES/NO

5. Do you envy people who can bait without getting into trouble? At one time or another, most of us have wondered why we were not like most people, who really can take it or leave it.
YES/NO

6. Have you had problems connected with baiting during the past year? Be honest! Doctors say that if you have a problem with baiting and keep on baiting, it will get worse -- never better. Eventually, you will die, or end up in an institution for the rest of your life. The only hope is to stop baiting.
YES/NO

7. Has your baiting caused trouble at home? Before we came into BAITERS ANONYMOUS, most of us said that it was the people or problems at home that made us bait. We could not see that our baiting just made everything worse. It never solved problems anywhere or anytime.
YES/NO

8. Do you ever check your baiting character emails before you check your personal email? Are you disappointed when your lad has not replied?
YES/NO

9. Do you tell yourself you can stop baiting any time you want to, even though you keep getting a baiting kick when you don't mean to? Many of us kidded ourselves into thinking that we baited because we wanted to. After we came into BAITERS ANONYMOUS, we found out that once we started to bait, we couldn't stop.
YES/NO

10. Do you suffer post-bait-stress (PBS) when your lad has finally called it quits?
YES/NO

11. Do you have "blackouts"? A "blackout" is when we have been baiting hours or days which we cannot remember. When we came to BAITERS ANONYMOUS, we found out that this is a pretty sure sign of addictive baiting.
YES/NO

12. Have you ever felt that your life would be better if you did not bait? Many of us started to bait because baiting made life seem better, at least for a while. By the time we got into BAITERS ANONYMOUS, we felt trapped. We were baiting to live and living to bait. We were sick and tired of being sick and tired.
YES/NO

What's You Score?

Did you answer YES four or more times? If so, you are probably in trouble with baiting. Why do we say this? Because thousands of people in BA have said so for many years. They found out the truth about themselves - the hard way. But again, only you can decide whether you think BA is for you. Try to keep an open mind on the subject. If the answer is YES, we will be glad to show you how we stopped baiting ourselves.

Just call. BA does not promise to solve your life's problems. But we can show you how we are learning to live without baiting "one day at a time." We stay away from that "first bait." If there is no first one, there cannot be a tenth one. And when we got rid of baiting, we found that life became much more manageable.

Very Happy Laughing

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a baiting problem and I am PROUD of it. There are many lads out there who are crooks, and as dense as seaweed. What's the solution??

Play with their minds!!

Drive em nuts. Drive em wacky. They are the ones with the monkey on their back, not us. All we do is make that monkey more insane, therefore drive them more insane, then laugh at their frustration.

I'll keep baiting until the nurses and orderlies take my computer away.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

TheVortex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My score was 10.
But, I don't have a problem. I can quite anytime I want to. I just don't want to.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Baiting Guru

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Same here!
Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rooted, I had a feeling you were going to be a great member here. Yes, I'm an addict to.

Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Badgerbait
Tactical Post-Whore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rehab is a bad place, just ask Lindsey....so of course I am no addict. Laughing

-----------
Closed lad accounts x12 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My score was a 13.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh crap! Not again. It's an intervention! It's cool, I'm fine. I can stop at anytime.

My friends in the IRL are to blame for my addiction to f**k with scammer's minds. It helps me get inspired to write a new story, poem, or whatever I choose.

Badgerbait: De Nile is not just a river in Egypt, ya know. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic