SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419eater.com v. Mike Boyd (Request from 419eater Attorney)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am posting this message in my capacity as attorney for the website. Please keep in mind that I only have the ability to report to Rover and cannot discuss any legal matters or give any advice other than to Rover. My job is not complicated by participating in website operations and I do not participate in any decisions that Rover is responsible for and cannot speak to him on a member's behalf.

If anyone has any information that they need to share, please contact Rover and let him know and Rover will speak to me.

I am interested if anything has happened since the lawsuit was filed a few months ago.

Mr. Boyd has hired a lawyer and is going to proceed with the lawsuit.

I just want to make sure we are not overlooking any information.

Rover has all the information we have obtained and has a better understanding than I do and can decide what information is important.

Communications with Rover are confidential.

I do not want to speak with anyone who may not be deemed a client of mine to protect the attorney client privilege which Rover and I have.

So please make any contacts through Rover.

"Never trust atoms, they make up everything"

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic