SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening to you all!

This is my very first bait, it’s even my very first attempt to bait. And yes I know, it isn’t impressive yet. But still I’m a bit proud that I’ve been keeping this lad busy for around three weeks now. And that’s the reason I want to share this bait with you guys.

I would like to thank Branwen for all of her help in these first weeks (and many more to come I hope), and for all the things she pointed me out already. And so it starts:

Quote:

For confidential reasons, I am using my personal email address entirely for this transaction.

I am the Special Adviser To The President On Foreign Payment, following the dissolution of the Nigeria National Petroleum Co-Operation (NNPC) Board in April 2010 and government settlement of the board's accrued funds and my personal emolument/ gratuity,

I have a total sum of US$25.8Million that I wish to transfer to your nominated bank account/custody for safe keeping and investment consequent upon our regional economic crisis and global meltdown.

Please, if you are interested in assisting me for my mutual investment, send me your complete information for the processing of the fund transfer to any account you may nominate or by any payment mode you wish.

I shall compensate you adequately upon successful transfer of the fund to your custody and you are free to negotiate. Please, feel free to ask any question or make observation for possible clarification and endeavor to acknowledge receipt of this message and respond accordingly.

You can call me on my direct phone number as shown above for more discussions or byemail:[email protected]

I wait for your urgent response. Endeavor to send the following.

1. Name:
2. Phone:
3. Fax:
4. Copy of Your International Passport or driver License
5. Banking Details:
6. Home Address:

Petter Michaell.

N:B: immediately I receive this information required above, I shall proceed in securing the approvals in your favor for urgent transfer in to your nominated bank account.

My response:

Quote:

Dear mr. Michaell,

That is a lot of money, since these are hard times for all of us i'm willing to help you

my information:

1. Name: Elmo Mario Fish
2. Phone: I have no phone
3. Fax: What is a fax?
4. Copy of Your International Passport or driver License: See attached
5. Banking Details: Which details do you need, i don't understand?
6. Home Address: Ciampino via della folgarella

I hope to hear from you soon, your friend

E.M. Fish

A bit of a lame response. Branwen told me this wasn't very smart, i might lose him acting like i don't want to help him at all, even if i'm saying so.
But nonetheless, he responds:

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

I have not receive any attachment.

Moreover, there's no need for your account wiring details now since the processing is yet to be completed.

I will ask you to resend the Your identification i.e. Copy of Your International Passport or driver License.

Now, i understand Elmo Mario Fisch your full name which will be on the charge of ownership/ affidavit of claim.

Pls communicate as soon as possible in order to proceed.

Petter Michaell.

Good to hear he’s a trustworthy person and a man of his word. He will soon find out that I’m not as truthful as he is.

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

Just to let you know I have not receive any attachment contain your identification as you promised to send it to me today being Monday.

I have just scanned mine as am off work and decided to send it to you.

Please find the attached jpeg identification.

Communicate as soon as possible in order to proceed.

Petter Michaell.

nothing yet? Nope!

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

I have been wondering why i have not heard from you?
I hope you receive my ID i sent yesterday?
Kindly contact me and lets get it started.

He’s not the prettiest person in the world, and I really don’t want to meet him in an backalley. He seems getting nervous already. And we don’t even know each other yet. Time to sent him a little note. I have been sooooo busy.

Quote:

Dear Petter,

I am very sorry i haven't been in touch earlier, the last two days i have been
attending very important business meetings outside the office, i am just in for ten minutes te check my email
and drop of some important papers for my staff to process during the night.

I hope i can send you my id tomorrow, but these meetings are not finished yet, so i'm not sure if i can make that.
If you have other instructions i can do without using the scanner, let me know, perhaps i can squeeze it in.

I apologize again for the delay,
Elmo

Well more to come later on. But it's getting late and my bed is calling me.
By the way, if anything is wrong with this post (against any rules) please tell me, i will change it immediately.

Last edited by JonesJohn on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would definitely use Photoshop or something to deface the ID he sent you. Put "Scammer" or "fake" on it or something.

And geez--that guy sure is a big fella, huh? I'm sure you could take him in a dark alley. Just kick him in the gonads and run like hell. He doesn't look like he can run too fast. But don't let him catch you or put you in a bear hug! Of course, that's not the real person you are dealing with.

For your fake ID, send a junk file or something he can't open. Or say you don't have a scanner. Since Branwen is working with you, I'd go through Branwen first and ask us second.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your suggestions dwatina!

I changed the picture like you said, i totally forgot about that Embarassed

But i'm actually already passed the id stage, it's just so late that i don't have the power to post more of it now. I will try to post the next bit tomorrow morning.

And of course i've asked Branwen for advice first. But there might be something i'm doing right now that's not following the guidelines. I wouldn't like that to happen, so that's why i asked to point me to (maybe) errors.

Anyway thanks for your advice! Very Happy
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to warn you guys and girls....
It's probably not getting much more exciting then this, but since this is my first bait i wanted to share it with you all.

Quote:

Dearest Elmo:

I have been very busy since morning trying to coordinate our projects apart from the office work.
Meanwhile, i just finished meeting with the attorney and i have just got the Contractor's Certificate.
However, below is the breakdown of how we are going to share the money among ourselves:

* 10% Will be used to fasilitate the processing
* 5% Will be used for transfer charges and attorney charge.
* 85% Will be shared among us 50/50.

Although, I have begin to record every recordable as i have just spent $4000 today for the contractors certificate, whatever we spent we will deducted from the 10% assigned for the processing. I hope you understand. So you need a file to document everything papers.

Attached is the Contractors Certificate.

Please download and print for filing. I urge you to send me your identification as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Petter Michaell

Wow, even more paperwork. If someone sends me so much paperwork, that must be real.

Quote:

Dear Friend,
Thank you, i have received your email.
Meanwhile, the processing of documentation required has started and will continue to update you. You can have the ID sent to me whenever you can, i have your full name and location that can be used for papers for now i only need your date of birth.
Reply asap.
Petter, Michaell

He want's to know my birthday? Fine

Quote:

Dear Petter,

Thank you for your understanding, i was born august 15, 1977, I hope
i have soon more time to talk to you,

ciao!
Elmo

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

Good morning!
Just to let you know, I have just concluded an arragement with my Lawyer who is going to be in charge of the document preparation, he has your details already and he will get it done today. I have given him $4000 for this and i will have the certificate later in the day and i shall forward you a copy of it.

However, you will need to open a file for all this document and you can be filing them as it comes.

Meanwhile, a contractor/beneficiary certificate will be the one to come first while an identification card will follows -issued by NNPC.

I will be intouch shortly.

Petter Michaell.

And so the spending begins

Quote:

Dear Elmo:

I have been waiting for your reply and it seems you are still very busy.
Well, i hope you receive the contractors certificate i sent to you yesterday?
I'm on the processing of get the rest of the documents done today and we will be done between now and Monday. I will advise you to get close your computer and be available to me whenever something is being required.
Meanwhile, you will need an Identification card issued by NNPC, so you will need to send me your Passport Photograph along side with your Identification card.
Waiting for your reply now.
Petter, Michaell

I will send him a nice picture later. But first i need to know some answers

Quote:

Hi Petter,

I apologize, i have still been busy. I will sent you my id as soon as possible. Have you got any idea when the lawyer will be in contact with me? Do you know when i will get the money? i've got of nice things i want to do with it. For example i desperately need a new car, the one i have keeps breaking down. It's really annoying, i missed two appointments already because of broken car

Oh, before i forget: What size file do i need? Will there be a lot of documents, and can i keep them on my computer or will i need to print them all?

Good to hear from you!
Elmo

Quote:

Dear Elmo:

I'm still here, your message caught me right here.
You may keep those document on your computer and you can print any of it when it is needed.

The Legal adviser will contact you today as we discussed yesterday: His name is Ollie B. Bommel

Please kindly send the ID and the Passport photograph for the submission of the preparation of your contractor's Identification card. We need to perfect everything because of the incoming auditor. I hope you unrderstand.

You asked when will the money be transferred to you? Once we get every other document prepared and submitted at the appropriate headquarters they'll approve it and give us a letter to the account payable department and they provide us with a wire transfer form for immediately transfer of fund. I'm targeting next by God's grace.
I'm waiting for your immediately reply and also await your ID and Passport photograph
May God help us!
Sincerely yours.

Petter, Michaell

Quote:

Dear Petter,

I've got the picture you asked for, you can find it as attachment. I'm glad to hear he will contact me today. I have to go out for some meetings now but when i return tomorrow if hope i will find an email in my inbox.

take care,

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

I have received the passport photo. I will call the lawyer after this message and he will submit it for preparation, he was supposed to have gotten it along with the certificate yesterday but since i didn't have your passport photo.

Elmo, whatever it will takes you, endeavour to make the Identification card available to me to today. I will have the lawyer contacted you.

I await your reply.
May God help us!
Sincerely yours.

Petter, Michaell

Still more to come....

Last edited by JonesJohn on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That guy really is a retard.

His name on the email, and name on the ID don't match. Shocked

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope,

but that's because i changed his name in the email so he can't google the names

But you're right anyway: On several different email messages and other documents his name does not match.

Last edited by JonesJohn on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JonesJohn wrote:
I’ve been keeping this lad busy for around three weeks now

That alone is a major achievement, and you are doing very very well Thumbs up

I wonder why he insists so much on your ID...to use as an own impersonation in another scam?

What do you have in mind next? Some more "problems", more questions, maybe a nagging relative (diff. baiting character) of yours asking different questions, or maybe working towards S3cure Shi3ld if WU/MG really should not work out? Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done JonesJohn

Keeping him busy means that he will find less time to scam real victims Thumbs up

To stall him more, I would suggest telling him that you are a bit skeptical about the whole deal. Ask him for more documents with your baiting name

Play it as slow as you can and make him do all the hard work Very Happy

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're off to a great start, JonesJohn! Very Happy

You've already got some great advice to work from, but once you go through all the stalling and Western Union/MoneyGram troubles perhaps you might try for a bank account that you can report.

Keep up the good work! Smile

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey JJ, welcome to Eater. ^Like they said and more
Maybe slowly introduce a new character, complain about never getting his attachments, can't open his attachments, he needs Windows for Linux Pro to read what you send him...on and on.
Plus, I think he's trying to rip you off-
Quote:
* 10% Will be used to fasilitate the processing
* 5% Will be used for transfer charges and attorney charge.
* 85% Will be shared among us 50/50.

85/2=42.5%. How is that 50/50?
Have fun and keep posting.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the kind words and advice! Very Happy

I'm going to try and delay him for another week. I just never knew so many things could go wrong on your way to a moneygram office Smile

After this week i will go and give him some reference numbers to work on, and what happens after that.... who knows. Since this is my very first bait i will try and keep it simple and straight for now.

Btw: i tried to get some bank details of him already, but he doesn't trust me enough yet to give something out.

Well, besides some other victims i might help, i'm having fun with it as well.

I will post the next bit a little later!
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go again. Maybe i can catch up rigth to the point where i am with him right now. Let's start!

Quote:

Dear Elmo:
I have been very busy since morning with office thing and other things.
Meanwhil, I just got through with the laywer and he said he would contact you tomorrow he said he has another appointment elsewhere.
I have been given your contractors' identification, which cost $499 to secure it.
Pls find attached contractors' Id.
Please kindly forward your identification card to me right away either International passport or Driver's License.
I'm waiting for your immediate reply.
Petter Michaell

time to sent him a file. Of course not a real id silly's, but a very convienent junk file.

Quote:

Petter,

Thank you for the contractor id. I've had some time this morning to fire up the ol' scanner and scan my passport, i hope it is of use for you. I hope to hear something from your lawyer soon, ican't wait to get my hands on some money, my car won't hold out for to long anymore, it broke down again this morning when the drive-glasses broke into pieces, it's a real bummer.

Surprise, surprise. He can't open the file, and paid more money to the lawyer. Silly goose.

Quote:

Dear Elmo
I do receive the attachment but it didn't open, may be you used a high version of pdf, i will suggest that you use a JPEG.
Good morning partner, how are you and your family?
I just finished talking to the Legal Advise and he said he would be intouch with you today.
However, he want $15000 part-payment of his money because he has charged us $35000 for completion. And i have just issued a check for my assistance Mr. Kola Adebayo to go and attend to that before the bank closes 2pm to be able to get it and will schedule meeting with the attorney, we don't need to waste time at all.
And again, the attorney said he has repared a power of attorney which he will send to you and i will also have a copy of it.
Sincerely yours.
Petter Michaell

I wonder why he can't open it...

Quote:

I'm sorry Petter, but i really don't know how to create a JPEG? If you know maybe you can help me. I use the scanner at work but i don't really know how
it works. I press a button and get a PDF file.
I hope you did not pay the lawyer with your own money did you? If so, maybe i can send you some money to help you out, i would like this money transfer to happen fast.

i will hear from you

And even a bigger surprise, he managed to open the junk file and found my mysteriously added id in it.

Quote:

Dear Elmo:

I have gotten your ID opened with a higher version of PDF, so don't bother sending the ID anymore.

Like i told you yesterday, i met with the Lawyer and he told me he has contacted you with the appropriate document required from a legal adviser and he has also send some of it to my email, he advised that you sign the affidavit of claim, scan and send back to him latest by Monday.

Moreover, i have paid him $15,000 part-payment yesterday, what we owe him now is $20,000 and it will be paid upon the completion of the money transfer - that was our agreement.

Please kindly sign the affidavit of claim and send to the Lawyer first thing Monday morning and he'll get you the Wire Transfer Form.

Have a wonderful weekend

Sincerely yours.
Petter Michaell

Here comes the lawyer again with, surprisingly.... more paperwork Surprised

Quote:

To The Attention Of: Elmo Mario Fish (Client)

Your Ref: NNAC/WR/KRD/FGN/XXX/133/10

Dear Mr. Elmo:

Further to my discussion with your partner Mr. Michaell, i am contacting you in respect of your transaction, as it is my duty to convey the transfer arrangement between the both parties i.e. the Bank here, you ( Mr. Elmo and Mr. Michaell).

At time, we are at the tail of completion of the transaction and it is my duty to get intouch with the both parties.

Mr. Michaell, is willing to come and join you in your country to invest his own portion of fund in the real easte business based on what he filed with me.

FYi: My attorney charge for doing this for you (Mr. Elmo and Mr. Michaell) shall be $35000 and i'm hoping to receive part payment today from the Mr. Mihaell.

I have attached herein with a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Claim, you will need to sign the affidavit of claim scan and send back to me on or before Monday, we expected the transfer to commence by Tuesday. I shall secure a wire transfer form for you from the account payable department.

Pls communicate asap!

Regards

Attorney Ollie B Bommel, PhD.
Defense Attorney

It really must been photoshop/paint week in ladland. Now: All your fake id's and documents 50% OFF!

Quote:

Mr. Elmo Mario Fish:

Attached is the Affidavit of Claim, please scan and send back to me on or before Monday

Regards

Attorney Ollie B. Bommel, PhD.

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

Good morning, how are you?
I have been very close to the attorney in order to make thing happen this week.
Moreover, i just finished talking to the lawyer, he said he has secured a transfer form for us along side with the Revenue Collector's notification letter. You can attend to the tax money by sending the $2,290 to the Lawyer immediately.

Send to him at: OLLIE BOMMEL
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA.

You may divide the money into two transactions i.e. $1000 and $1290 and send through Western Union Money Transfer and have the MTCNs sent to him at ***@aol.com or directly to me and i shall forward it to him.

Kindly complete the transfer form and sign the affidavit of claim, scan and send to him.

I await your urgent response.

Sincerely yours.
Petter Michaell

Wooohooo, more fake documents. I can almost start my own semi official document database....

Quote:

Attn: Elmo Mario Fish

Dear Mr. Elmo,

You are expected to have returned the signed Affidavit of Claim by now.

Please find the attached a Wire Transfer Form and the FIRS Tax requirement tagged on the $28,500,000.00 to be transferred.

Kindly complete the wire transfer form with your Account Wiring Details and also the sign affidavit of claim and return immediately.

Thank you.

Ollie B. Bommel, PhD
Defense Attorney

Image Image

Now... i wasn't planning on printing any forms and filling them out and sent back to them. That sounds more like something he can do for me later on. I decide to mail him the details for him to fill out.

Quote:

Petter,

I have been busy, but very fine! And yourself?

I received the forms from the lawyer, i got to work this morning and found out that someone broke our scanner. There must be people working in my company who do even know less of computers and scanners then myself. Well, the IT department will fix it eventually i hope, but i can't scan the forms at the moment, perhaps you can fill out the forms for me, and sent them to the lawyer, or we have to wait untill the scanner gets fixed. i will give you my bank details:

Here goes the fake bank details

And a quick note to the "lawyer" to tell him Petter will fill in the form.

Quote:

Mr. Bommel,

I'm sorry it took some time for me to answer, but i'm a very busy man. Unfortunalety i cannot scan documents due to a broken scanner. I asked mr. Petter to do so in my name.

i hope this is enough information for now!

Regards,

Elmo Fish

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

I have received your banking details and will fill it out now and give to the lawyer asap.

Therefore, you may sign the affidavit and send back to the lawyer when you can scan.

Let me know as soon you have sent the money to the lawyer.

Waiting for your immediate reply.
Petter, Michaell

And now the money asking get's started..... The lawyer and the lad must became very befriended lately. The lawyer is even signing off with the name of the lad. I'm an easy forgivener and will not mention his little mistake.

Quote:

Attn: Mr. Elmo Mario Fish

Dear Mr. Elmo,

Mr. Petter told me you will send the tax money ($2,290)to me and he would bring the completed transfer form to me by 3pm.

Am waiting for you to send me the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
Pls communicate quicly.
Petter, Michaell

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

I just finished talking with the lawyer and he's waiting for your email with the Western Union MTCN numbers, he said he did give you Test Question answer which is (Q: Month & A: July).
I await your reply, i will check on your message asap.

Just to let him know i will sent him the money soon...

Quote:

Dear mr. Bommel,

I will go and sent you the money tomorrow right after i'm done with work.

Elmo

Again, the lawyer responds using the wrong name.

Quote:

Dear Mr. Elmo,

Okay, i await the confirmation of the money sent.

I hope Mr. Mitchell has given you the information to be used:-

Receiver's Names: Ollie Bommel
Test Question: What Month?
Answer: July.

Send me the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN),

I await your reply.

Petter, Michaell

Thank god i found a moneygram office close to my workplace. Unfortunately it's closed due to some dumb festival. Bummer

Quote:

Dear Petter,

I was so happy i found an MoneyGram office only a 30 minutes drive away from work because i could only find a western union office across town, and Rome is a big town as you might know.
Unfortunately, when i arrived at the office i learned that it was closed for today. I found someone who told me it was closed due to a local festival, he called
it the Festival Vivo Per Lei. Business will be opened as usual tomorrow he told me so i will go back and bring the money there tomorrow.

Can you please give this message to mr. Bommel, i don't like it he has to wait for his money, please tell him i apologise.

You'll hear from me in tomorrow,
Elmo

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

I have informed Mr. Bommel what happened and that you will be sending him the money tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Mr. Bommel said you can use MoneyGram to send it in order to safe you from stress. He said you should send it to his secretary with the below info:

Send To The Secretary : JAVIER GUZMAN
Address: ***
Test Question: WHAT MONTH
Answer: JULY

Kindly do that as early as you can and have the MoneyGram Reference Numbers sent to the lawyer and remember to make it two transfers i.e. $1000 and $1290 to avoid sending limit.

Pls. make it early so that things can go quickly.

Email me as soon as you are done.

Sincerely yours

Petter, Michaell

Quote:

Kindly do that as early as you can and have the MoneyGram Reference Numbers sent to the lawyer and remember to make it two transfers i.e. $1000 and $1290 to avoid sending limit.

Pls. make it early so that things can go quickly.

Email me as soon as you are done.

Sincerely yours

Petter, Michaell

I keep him waiting, but he doesn't seem to like it to much

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

I will be working very closely with the Lawyer today. Please have the money sent to him before noon.
Let me know now you done sending the money.
Sincerely yours
Petter, Mithaell

And around come's the two named lawyer again.

Quote:

Attn: Elmo Mario Fish:

Dear Mr. Elmo,

Okay, I am waiting for the MoneyGram Reference Numbers, my secretary
will go and pick up the money.
Kindly have it sent to me before the bank closes here.

Waiting for your quick reply now.

Sincerely yours

Petter, Michaell

Damn office work hours. Can't get to the MoneyGram office again!

Quote:

Dear Mr. Bommel,

I'm so sorry, i have been held up in office today so i won't be able to go to the moneygram office untill tomorrow.

Again, i'm so sorry i will go tomorrow

Elmo

He want's his money, he can smell it.

Quote:

Attn: Elmo Mario Fish:

Dear Mr. Elmo,
Whatever the case be i advise you to send the money first thing tomorrow morning, i don't entaintain delay in my processes your partner knows me. I'm willing get everything completed this week.
Waiting for your reply.
Ollie B. Bommel, PhD

Of course your partner knows you. YOU ARE ON AND THE SAME PERSON!!
I have to wait at leas till lunch to go to the office. We don't want co-workers sniffing around my business.

Quote:

Good mr. Bommel,

Of course i will go to the office tomorrow, i wan't this to be resolved as quick as you do, but i have to go there during lunch, otherwise my coworkers will
be suspicious, and i really don't want that to happen, because what if they find out and want a piece of the money? I really don't want that.

Elmo

And what do you know? A lot of enemy progress.

Quote:

Dear Mr. Elmo,

Yes, that is true, you really need to keep that secret, there are plenty of Enemy progress and some of them may want to hit thereafter.
I will wait to receive the MoneyGram Reference number tomorrow.
Endeavour to send me an email as early as you can send the money.

Ollie B. Bommel, PhD

I don't even know what that sentence means

Stupid me. Didn't go to the moneygram office.

Quote:

Dear Mr Elmo,
This is incredible, i have NEVER been promised and would not come through! The Revenue Office are waiting for the tax money and can authorize UBA bank to disburse your money. I have been talking to your partner about this and he said you can handle it since he has exhurst his fund.

You need to respond to me immediately, i have other clients to attend to, i really want this transaction be completed this week and face other things.

Waiting for your reply.

Ollie B. Bommel, PhD

The reason:

Quote:

Mr. Bommel

Here's just a quick note to inform you that there was a big storm
today causing an electrical black out. Therefore i haven't been able
to make a deposition.
i am doing my best to get the money in your posesion but things aren't
helping me. I will go home now and get some sleep, i think i have the
flu from the bad weather, i feel really unwell and get some sleep.

Elmo

Quote:

Dear Mr. Elmo,

Please let us have the moneygram reference numbers immediately.
Thank you.
Waiting for your reply.

Ollie B. Bommel, PhD

He is so tender caring:

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

Good day to you!

And how are you doing now?

The lawyer told me you weren't feeling fine and there was an electrical blackout in your location.

Pls try as much as you can do to manage and send the money to the lawyer today.

I need you to respond to me quickly.

Pls do and send the money now. Am waiting for the confirmation of the money sent.
Sincerely yours
Petter, Michaell

And this character is not. I'm feeling terrible and he's thinking i'm relaxing. What a brute

Quote:

Attn: Mr. Elmo,

Dear Mr. Elmo.
Since i didn't heard from you i guess you are taking your time in relaxing...
Let me know as sood you send the money.
Ollie B. Bommel, PhD

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

Am really concern over your health, how is your condition now?

Let me know real fast if you can send the money to the lawyer today and we can complete everything on Monday.

Am waiting for your reply asap.
Petter, Michaell

Now it’s Saturday afternoon. A good moment to tell him I’n feeling a bit better now and might be able to go to the moneygram office on Tuesday. Let’s see if he’s confident enough to sent me bank details.

Quote:

Dear Elmo,
I need to hear from you now, the lawyer has been waiting for the moneygram details. Pls have it sent to him immediately and we can move forward.
Am waiting for your reply.
Petter, Michaell

Quote:

Good evening Petter,

Just a quick note to let you know that i have been on bed all day long yesterday and today, because i was feeling very ill.
I hope i will feel better tomorrow, i need some time to work on my car. The engine keeps shutting down, i hope i can fix this tomorrow.

I will visit the moneygram office on tuesday, on monday is business meeting day in my workplace. If you would like it better, i can also sent the money to mr Bommel by bank-transfer, because it takes some time to get to the moneygram office and my bank is opened some evenings a week, so i can go there on monday-evening after work.

Please let me know!

Elmo

Wow, I never knew you would get the flu from bad weather. I thought it came from eating cookies. Oh and by the way: he thinks that in this case the MoneyGram goes quicker the bank. I don't think so.

Quote:

Dear Elmo,

I wish you safe health!
The flu is caused by the bad weather and it is really affecting people here too.

As per the sending of the money, it is advisable you use MoneyGram in sending it on Tuesday and the lawyer gets it the same day, bank transfer takes 5 to 7 business days to gets to get here.

Send to the Lawyer's secretary at:

Name: JAVIER GUZMAN
Test Question: WHAT M**TH
Answer: JU*Y

Please do as i said and have the MoneyGRAM Reference Number sent to the lawyer immediately as soon as you done sending the money.

Take care my friend.

And that's what i got right untill now. I will wait and contact him on tuesday. He should get his long waited reference number by the end of this week
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good, JonesJohn Smile Smile Smile

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work JJ, and welcome to Eater. As others have said that is phenomenal to keep him going for 3 weeks or more. I would say it's
time to make a partial payment of a few thousand to his "associate"
or "partner". Send yourself an e-mail and you can work on the address like you're working on a draft. Say that Ollie is away for a week on business and it's OK to send the money to Mr X. (make up a name.)
Change the e-addy to Ollie's and say "look, it came from the lawyer,
so I sent it." This is sure to get a reaction. Have fun !! Very Happy

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is looking very good.
When I compare it to my first bait Embarassed I´m almost, but not quite, too abashed to give any advise.

You have some amusing possibilities here-
*a dollachoppa secretary you send to do the MG transfer.
She/he is dishonest and even gets in touch with the lad and offers him a 'deal'
*You´ve been offered another fantastic business deal by a kindly Nigerian businessman with a substantially lower fee and less paperwork to get your 'funds' transfered
*You´ve sent the MG transfer to the lad´s 'associate' mr X.
*I see you´ve laid the groundwork for possible complications from Italy/Switzerland/Little Italy via the Italian language.

Have fun and bait safe!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JonesJohn!
Welcome to Eater!
Your bait is looking good! Well done keeping him on the hook for so long! It seems like you've got him well hooked. I look forward to reading more. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting!

About the ID: I found out that they usually don't really care about your ID, they just want to see if your willing to get involved. Same with the address and other information. Although they sometimes check if your address is real.
This particular lad apparently saw that you're willing to cooperate and didn't want to go to the trouble of explaining the JPEG thing. Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi jj, waiting for more on your lad.
as a matter of fact, it's even funnier than it seems: the lad uses a name for the sollicitor which is a well known character from an old dutch comic book series. the other name involved is the name of a well known present day comedian... interesting!
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You would think he's a Dutch lad..... He isn't. I changed the names to prevent a google search, so that lad won't find me here.

That's also the reason i changed some street names and other easy search things
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing very well JJ! Cherish this lad, you'll never forget your first succesfull bait.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an entertaining debut... looking forward to more stories from ladland & mugu time wasted. Well done. Very Happy

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
streetwalker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aha. right. i wasn't aware you changed the names - did i miss you saying so...? never mind. few weeks ago i received an 'opportunity' not to be missed, signed by... 'ms margriet bernhard'. obviously the lad is very supportive of our royals...

meanwhile. keep him busy and much annoyed. ollie is the right character to amuse, bewilder and play the game of being a nitwit...
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work so far Very Happy

FYI - I know the bank in the UK have done this (genuinely) but not sure about internationally, but online bank transfers take about an hour from start to finish. Smile

I think the UK banks got together to speed the process up.

I wish they did it with cheques though. Sad

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater JonesJohn! Very Happy

Great bait. You are getting quite a collection of trophy documents. Congratulations on that. He seems to have really bought into your storyline. That is so fun to have them buy in like that.

Keep having fun and please keep us posted on your progress.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work so far JonesJone, the key is you have him hooked and he shows no sign of not believing he has a fat pay off coming. Carefully you can use that.

As this is your first bait it may be worth playing it out... sending some fake numbers etc to see what happens. Then you can start playing some of the payment tools we have here.

I try and avoid the payment stage. You get close and he can smell the money THEN a close friend says "what about the tax?" and I need a form completed. You can lose a lad like that OR you get them wasting time.

These are all toys that can be played with as you go. Good luck!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic