SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This format makes no sense at all

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF! Rolling Eyes

Honestly, who writes this tripe? He started off talking about a dead client from the United Arab Emirates, but didn't check his format because it changed to the United Kingdom Laughing and Now he is rambling about ammo purchases that cause wars Laughing

Quote:
I'm contacting you to assist in remittance of a dormant fund as the next of kin left behind by Late Mr. Abdullah K.M so as not to allow the bank confiscate or declare the funds unserviceable in the account according to United Kingdom financial law on unclaimed bills which the government usually map out for the purchase of ammunitions which are the major course of conflicts in the UNITED KINGDOM.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that makes perfect sense and I am completely willing to help him Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to give him hell then Twisted Evil lads email is: [email protected]

Quote:
After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you. I'm contacting you to assist in remittance of a dormant fund as the next of kin left behind by Late Mr. Abdullah K.M so as not to allow the bank confiscate or declare the funds unserviceable in the account according to United Kingdom financial law on unclaimed bills which the government usually map out for the purchase of ammunitions which are the major course of conflicts in the UNITED KINGDOM. Consequently, I'm seeking your consent to present you as the next-of-kin to the deceased customer so that the outstanding fixed deposit (5.5M GBP) will be remitted into any designated account of yours to be shared by both of us in the ratio of 60% to me and 40% for you.

I have all necessary legal documents to back up this claim. All that is required of you is absolute honesty, total commitment, co-operation & absolute confidentiality. Be rest-assured that this transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect both parties from breach of the law and it is 100% risk free and attracts no authorities and every information you will require as the next of kin will be forwarded to you after your final acceptance to help me champion this deal. If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email your following information to me.

a. Full Name(s)
b. Direct phone & fax number(s)
c. Your personal email and your complete home address.
d. Country.
e. Age.

Thank you for your co-operation until I read from you. You may also reach me at my private mailbox: [email protected]

Mr. Derek Ramsey

Abbey National plc

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol @ "purchase of ammunition"

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic