SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Looking for Straight-Baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear I only started out with this guy straight baiting, but he asked me to join my church.

It's like he was begging me to step things up to the next level.

Anyways, he's got the TW@T application papers so that he can apply for the "big grant" from my reverend character, and in the meantime he still has G@ry, a sockpuppet of mine, for a small donation to tide him over.

G@ry has been straight baiting him on the little donation, and the good reverend is getting stalled on the application, so I added a character to try to get him back into the larger game, and less focused on G@ry.

The reverend's nephew, Ted (Sl1ck T3ddy is what he goes by), is something of a nefarious plotter, and he's on to this scammer. But he's cool; he just wants to work an inside job.

As proof of good faith, I'd like for Teddy to crack the good Reverend's donor list wide open for this mugu. That's going to be down the road about a week or so, but I imagine I'll need to make that gesture at some point.

If anyone wants to be a good member of the TW@T willing to help out a needy children's hospital in Cote d'Ivoire, PM me with your baiting addy and I'll put the list together.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic