SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hate it when this happens

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was doing a Craigslist bait and was at a great point with Janet (the Nigerian lads), only 10 days in.
Felchair was transporting the package to her when it was put on hold in Madrid. Then Mr.Gomer picked it up. I wanted to get Inspector Clouseau in today but the email account was closed.

I know I'm being crazy, but how do I recover from this?

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Accounts get closed! The best thing to do is, when a bait starts to get interesting, make sure you get the mugu's phone number (if you have the capability/desire to call) or an alternative e-mail address.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully he kept record of you outside of the account and will contact you again - especially since this involves serious issues with Mr. G0mer.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First thing to do is do not despair as there are many many more lads out there Cool

One thing you can do if you cant call the lad is to check the original email that came into your catcher account and see if it came from a different address than the one you have been replying to. Lads usually use what they call a "throwing" box to send mails out and a different "catching" box to receive replies. Hopefully he checks his throwing box for replies, some do, some dont, and some lads discard the throwing box because it usually gets shut down for violating the terms of use by "spamming" but you may be in luck.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a craigslist bait

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oops sorry about that, maybe next time I'll read the entire post, I tend to speed read everything these days Embarassed

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen baits where the original account was shut down and the lad comes at you again from another one. If he sets up a new account, he might also update his Craigslist info with the new one, so you could get to him from there.

Perhaps you could also keep an eye out for his script/name in future baits and see if he resurfaces.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic