SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad talks too much

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: This is Bella Goth, I didn't realize the other half was signed in. Embarassed

And he's almost believable. I had DH, a fellow baiter, remind me that this dude is completely FOS. Embarassed

Hello.
<snip>
I understand that you are trying to protect your self from been
scammed. But this is quite unfortunate that you are ignorant about the
fact that out of twelve (12) disciples there must be Judas Just make
the payment, and I assure you that you will receive this loan. If I were you, I will take this fee to be a challenge. If you should take this fee you are about to pay to be a challenge to you, it then means that you will receive this loan. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he lies in times of comfort, but where he stands in times of controversy and pressure. I am a matured man with 5 kids, and I will help you since you are serious and needs the loan urgently.

Believe in me, I assure you that you will receive this loan as soon
as you make this payment's want you to believe that you will get this
loan. I want you to know that i have tasted the bitter side of life
so i will never want to hurt others.I Mr ABUBARKA i do not need
your money i just want to help you out in this transaction to transfer your loan to you , So you just need to pay so that this transfer can commence immediately, If you will like to contact those who have benefited from our loan offer i can provide you with their contact details as well as their phone numbers all i need from you is our trust and co-operation in this transaction. you promise us that you will not run away with our money. We are not here to scam people hard earn money we
<snip>
[/quote]

I gave him a lecture after that.
Quote:

You need to cut the attitude. I AM trying. I am a freaking HOUR from the city and I am STILL trying to send this to you- through the internet, or in the store. I have lost a little money in gas and fees already. I told you I'm dealing with cashiers who don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Why can't YOU just send ME a bank account so I can forward it to you? I have told you I trust you. I am ready to just give up and run with someone else. Another bank loaner, from a bank in your country, is willing to give me a loan.

I have to admit, it pi$$es me off that he's using the name of a God he claims to worship to gain people's trust, just to rip them off.

jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hear hear. Charity scammers and church scammers are even more despicable than other types, because they prey one good intentions and values instead of just the desire to get rich.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never dealt with the church types, but the ones posing as the FBI are pretty good. I love to call them at 3:00 in the morning (their time and not mine Smile ) and apologize profusely for not making the payment. The lad then proceeds to tell me how he is trying to help me but if I don't send the money, then the FBI will call my local police and have me arrested, and how he's sticking out his neck for me with the FBI director.

This one lad I'm dealing with now really sounds convincing. I can see how people could fall for it.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes the Religious lads do take the biscuit, there is a long list of types on the scammer Genus page.
http://members.419eater.com/~wowwow/Scammer_Genus.html

They do give me a lot of laughs, like your one did.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic