SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A really dumb scammer .........

View next topic
View previous topic

scamgetta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil

Hi, I only found this site a few days ago and my second bait since joining.This is the dumbest scammer I have ever met. Thanks to 419 I can now show off these fools.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I had posted a genuine add for the first time in craigslist looking for an apartment in my hometown Adelaide. We are currently o/s.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Subject:1 Bedroom Appartment needed Urgently in Sept. (Marion and surrounding area.)
To: [email protected]

A newly decorated and luxury furnished 2 bedrooms, reception room, The flat benefits from fully fitted kitchenette. shower and wc. Kitchenette includes cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, cooking extractor fan.Internet, The flat is available furnished. At Marion
The rent is 200$/month with bills included

sincerely

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wow that's cheap.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi
When will this flat be available? We are not arriving until some time in September. Please send us some pics of the place. Is this a sharing appartment? Please give us all relevant details - length of lease, bond etc.

Thanks for replying to our add.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Then you sent me pics so small you had to view them with a magnifying glass…. A dead give-away that they were a copy and a paste. Shocked

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Subject: Re: Flat
To: XXXXXXXX

Hello thanks for your email the house will be available next week teusday and the the flat is not a sharing appartment? and baby if you know you realy need this house because there is another person that is ready to rent my house if you want me to old the house for you you will have some agreement and you will fill leas agreement form and then you would pay half of your payment so that i can hold the house for you and tell the orthere person that there is someone that want to rent the house if you know you are ready you can get back to me so that we can know what next

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi,
Thanks for replying. It looks like a nice place. What is the procedure to secure this flat? What do we need to do? Please let us know asap.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so you will fill the leas agreement form and sign and send it back to me so that we can know what next to do and hope you did not forget that tou are going to pay half of your money and wher are you presently now so that i can know how serious you are and hope to here from you soon

THANKA
BILL LAMAR

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He proceeds to send me an empty lease agreement. Wink

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To:[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 2:52 PM
Hello thanks for your email the house will be available next week teusday and the the flat is not a sharing appartment? and baby if you know you realy need this house because there is another person that is ready to rent my house if you want me to old the house for you you will have some agreement and you will fill leas agreement form and then you would pay half of your payment so that i can hold the house for you and tell the orthere person that there is someone that want to rent the house if you know you are ready you can get back to me so that we can know what next

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi
I have given you our details and signed the form.
Please let me know the total of deposit I will pay to secure the flat. We will arrive on Sunday Sept 12. We are now in U.K. I hope that is not a problem. We are serious to get flat.
How do we proceed now?
Thanks
Hope to hear from you asap

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To: [email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, 14 July, 2010, 8:44
Thanks like i told you elear i said you will have to pay some money so that i can know you are seriouse and you are going to pay 300 so that i can know you are seriouse about it and hope to here from you soon so that we can know what next thanks

THANKS
BILL LAMAR

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I asked you already about how we will proceed. I have sent you my details. How do i go about paying the deposit. Is it 300 pounds or australian dollars?
I still dont have the address for the house... let me know everything I have to do ok. asap

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Then he poses as his wife because he has forgotten what apartment he is trying to scam off on me..... Mr. Green

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello thanks for the reply i am Mr Lamar wife my husband is not around and he told me to check his mail and reply back i am very sorry to ask this question because i don't know what you and him have discuse but what is the excert rent bills he told you to pay and where is the house located because we still have some orthere house that is available for rent but if you did not know the address tell me the name of the state so that i can know the excert house and the address out of the house that is available for rent and please don't be anoyed that i ma the one that reply to your email please you can kindly get back to me with the area you are willing to relocate to and the and the excert house rent bill so that i can forward it to him for the filling of the form. hope to read from you soon

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello,

The address is 34, Liverpool Street, Central Business District, 2000 Sydney. You pay in Pounds, My fiance in the US will be celebrating her birthday so i want the deposit sent to her. How can you go about sending the money to her?

Thanks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh shoot he has forgotten that I am after an apartment in Adelaide not Sydney. Shocked

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi
I guess i can send the money via a post office, I think it is ok. I do it before. I need your fiance contact name and address cos it is her I am sending the money to. She just goes to cash it,

I am not sure about the bond and rent in advance. You did not say how much bond and rent.
Do you need to send you 1 month rent or 2 and how much bond. I need to have a total costing.
I need this flat we are already getting ready to move and will leave a few week early. You know that we really need this place. Also who has the keys for this flat? How will you send them to me here?

Get back to me asap cos I need to secure this flat for us. I am worry I will lose this place because I have not found anything else that very good. Please get back to me ok.
Thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello,

Well i`m not sure of the post office. I guess Western union money transfer will be better to send her the money. I have ever use it before but i was told it secure and safe.

The apartment is available for long term and short term lease and the rent per month is 450Pounds. SO you send the 300Pounds just to hold the apartment and you pay the rest on your arrival. I will be available on your arrival to give you the Keys and get the balance.

Below is my fiance information for the western union money tranfser.

Name: Bertha Ledford
Address: 110 s allison avenue, Barboursville, KY, 40906.

Best Regards.

Roger

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ROGER ...... I thought his name was Bill..... GOSH now I'm really getting confused.

Rolling Eyes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi
Sorry for the delay.
Ok I will send you the deposit to secure the flat. I will send it directly to you. What do I need to do?
Get back to me asap.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello,

i`m very occupied and won`t be to go and get the money so i will want you to send the money directly to my fiance in the US via western union money transfer. she will be celebrating her birthday so i want it send to her so she can get some stuff for her birthday.

To send the money you go to any western union agent and send the money to the information below
Name: Bertha Lxxxx
Address: 110 s allison avenue, Barboursville, KY,40906.

Thanks

Bill lamar

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's Barbourville not Barboursville you dimm witt.....He does'nt even know how to spell the place to where he wants to send the money. Very Happy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OOPS AGAIN..... FIANCEE?? What happened to his wife who wrote to me earlier??? He gives me a real address.... I googled it with google earth. Shocked

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please give me your mobile so that I can text you the mtcn.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ohh sorry my phone is off i have a low battery pleas kindly send it to this email address now so that i can send it to her thanks hope to here from you soon

Thanks
Bill Lamar
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hi
I have sent you the deposit to the address you gave me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello thanks for the reply you will need to send me the information i mean the MTCN the first senders name and the second name wth the contole number so that i can send it to my fiency so that she can go and pick the money up and please when excertly will you be arriving i need to know thanks hope to read from you soon thanks

Thanks
Bill Lamar

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hi
The mtcn nos is 5835097348 the name is as per the lease agreement. Please send me a copy of the agreement with all the rental details filled in as well as your signature.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for the reply to me please i need the first name of the sender and second name and i will send you the lease agreement form once i ma back home from work so please i will be expecting the names now and the text question and answer thanks
Thanks
Bill Lamar

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hiii \
Sorry for delay...I had an emergency call.

The name is on the lease agreement I returned to you.

kent XXXXXX

Q In god
A we trust

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for the reply i try to track the MTCN online but what they are telling me is that the mtcn did not have transaction with them so hope you did not do any mistake on the MTCN?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The mtcn number i have sent you is correct. I have checked it here online myself.
The error is on your end,

Give me your mobile nos cos i can text to you the money directly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for your reply to me i just wanna ask just only one question . how mush did you get send to me hope to read from you soon thanks

THANKS
BILL LAMAR

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I sent you 300 that is what you told me ....
what is going on now???? Why dont you have the money that I sent you????
If you dont have it i will have to go and get it back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for your reply to me i have send it to my fiency but i am waiting for here to come back so that i can know what is going on and don't worry about that i will sort things out my self here and i just want to verify if it was pounds because i told you to send pounds please kindly get back to me so that i can tell her

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I sent you pounds

Give me your phone number ????? Where are you now?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks i realy appriciat what you have done for me and hope you you are not upset with me for disturbing you and i will make sure i send you the leas greement once i ma back from work

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOL....How kind you are sir..... Laughing

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello please can you kindly send me the payment slipt?

>>>>>>>>>>>

I dont have a scanner so I have to go to the post office to scan the receipt.
It will be in pdf format so make sure you have this or you cant open the file. I will go off net now cos I have some things to do before I can go to the post office..
When I have scanned it I will send it to you hopefully you will have it later.
bye for now

>>>>>>>>>>>>

That was 5 hours ago......and he's still waiting. Laughing

Tomorrow I will send him my w/u receipt on one of my famous pdf's that spells out that he was the one being scammed not me. What a loser. Had him running around for hours today. But I had a ball.

**I tried to contact knox county police but they only have a p.o box nos. not an email address. Twisted Evil

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for reading,
scamgetta
Twisted Evil Very Happy

Fixed code - Branwen
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi scamgetta,

I hope you replied to this response to your genuine ad from an anonymous email address with no connection to the real you!

Please don't let the lad know that he has been baited. The less awareness that lads have of baiters, or the techniques that baiters use, the better.

Why not send him a junk pdf file instead?

http://www.xnet.se/fd/

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this lad really has his story down. Such consistency! Very Happy

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic